He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 7:39 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 462, bloodhail wrote:
In post 459, InsidiousLemons wrote:why is the boxxy kill "woefully bad" if it came from you or cdb, but you can believe it came from unowen?
because cdb has been around a while and would know shooting a claimed VT is pants on head stupid

unowen is new and might not know that killing a VT in a 9p when you've lost a partner potentially loses the game because there could be a town investigative or jailkeeper or something like that that can turn the game into a mechanical win
CDB knows how to play the game, whether he is rusty or not.

And Owen ain't new. He knows how to play the game.

Here's a thought. They thought boxxy was a pr. I know he claimed VT but maybe scum didn't believe him. Or...maybe they didn't know who the PR was and at least wanted to get an easy kill. Or... maybe they killed boxxy in order to point to the kill and say how bad it was, you know to clear themselves and frame other people.
In post 464, bloodhail wrote:
In post 461, T3 wrote:K, got it.
IUNOwen or bloodhail at this point. Outside of the nm flip bloodhail is a tr.
do u think i 1. dont take hammer on boxxy when given the chance 2. hesitate to bus nm but dont do anything to save him

i said id vote him all day doesnt make me scum that i got beat to the hammer
Actions speak louder than words.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 7:48 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 469, InsidiousLemons wrote:i think we are actually getting shockingly close to a gamesolve here.

consider the following:
  • italiano is conftown via his friendly neighbour night action. you can disbelieve me if you want, but unless there's 3 scum in a 9p there is no reason for me to lie about this
  • anya is all but conftown for (the third vote out of five on n_m's wagon), , and . scumpartner anya has absolutely no reason to work this hard to get others to vote him
  • channeldelibird isn't
    necessarily
    clear, but he makes a valid point in that his play would be pretty atrocious coming from scum. he voted n_m in (only the second vote on the wagon) and left the door open to moving his vote (didn't give a strong reason for voting in the first place and said he "may move it in a bit"), and then just... didn't, even though he was in the thread in the hours leading up to the n_m elim. that's pretty compelling, no?
so that narrows it down to owen, t3, bloodhail, or me.

as i said above (), i don't think the case for scum!owen is very strong. anya's point about he and n_m voting boxxy together being negative equity is valid too. i could be wrong, but unless someone brings new evidence to the table i don't see it.

i don't really think it's t3 based on his play this game. see my -- this is a weak townread, so again, i could be wrong, but i don't see a convincing reason why this is scum. his play feels organic enough, and he was the one who put N_M down to E-1. what reason does scum!T3 have for the change of heart in ?

i'm obviously not going to advocate for my own elimination, so we come to bloodhail.

while posts like , , and point away from a n_m-bloodhail partnership, he never really makes a concerted push in not_mafia's direction and it would be very hard for him to switch tracks after saying "you will probably need to policy him at some point" (). it's wifom-y, but i get the sense that he didn't really expect not_mafia to be the lim D1 (hence "at some point") -- when he said this, there were only 2 votes on N_M. only 6 posts after this:
In post 324, bloodhail wrote:im either giving someone a free pass when i shouldnt be or not_mafia is scum
he switches his vote to... cdb. does this not read like bloodhail sensing the n_m momentum picking up and deciding to push the next most prominent wagon as a counter? and do and not look like covering his tracks when it was all but decided (and, in the case of 400, literally already decided) that not_mafia would be the lim?

tell me what you guys think. am i reading too much into some of bloodhail's posts? maybe. but i do think he's the most likely partner.
I do feel bloodhail is the likely vote here, however, I think we should still use our time to actually sort the rest of the slots, since we have the time to do so.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 7:51 am

Post by InsidiousLemons »

In post 486, bloodhail wrote:
In post 483, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 479, bloodhail wrote:same qusetion to you as unowen: how confident are you willing to bet that im scum
what are you hoping to accomplish with this question? suffice it to say that if the answer were "very" or "entirely", you probably wouldn't be around to ask it.
im asking u how much u are willing to bet that i am scum

put it this way: would you stake your own life in this game that i am scum? that simple.

are you confident enough to bet that i will flip scum and the game will end, and that if i flip town, you should be voted out next?
In post 487, bloodhail wrote:that simple, buddy. my life for yours. if you agree to it i will gladly lay down and die
i'm struggling to see town!bloodhail's motivation for making this proposal. you don't seem to think i'm scum (especially since it looks like you were trying to make the exact same gambit with UNOwen in ), so why would town!you even want to bet on this if it's most likely to just end up in two consecutive green flips? it just reads like you're trying to get me to hesitate, so you can point to that hesitation as scum trying to self-preserve (in contrast with your own willingness to bet your life). you also don't even have any control over the elimination tomorrow if you're dead, so unless you're softing vengeful townie ("my life for yours"), it's an incredibly performative attempt at finding scum. and i don't think that town!you really believes this gambit is actually going to get you anywhere.

my scumread on bloodhail is strengthening. it's early in the day, but i think i'm getting confident enough to want to flip this (p-edit: italiano seems to agree). i'm not asking for a claim yet because i do think there's no reason
not
to use the time at our disposal, but i'm running out of explanations for a universe where bloodhail
isn't
the final scum here.
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:07 am

In post 498, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 458, InsidiousLemons wrote:italiano is conftown. he friendly neighbour'd me last night. i was debating keeping this to myself but there is just no way it would be believable that i
wouldn't
be hard pushing italiano today given the strength and conviction of my opinions on him yesterday.

sorry for tunneling you italiano ^^;
It's all good I generally get scumread when I'm town and usually for goofy reasons which is why I can usually catch scum who interact with me. Maybe why I didn't catch Not_Mafia. With that said why would think I would defend my partner that terribly blatant. Like that's terrible play. Also why were you debating keeping it to yourself?
your defenses of him just didn't really make sense to me with the rest of your play. i got hyperfocused on because it was incredibly strange to me that you would claim there was no useful content to post when we had long since left RVS. it's subjective, but i didn't feel your defenses to my pushes on you were particularly strong, and i got pretty heavily confbiased by that observation. it's actually kind of astonishing luck that you happened to roll FN, because i would have wasted a considerable portion of the day continuing to tunnel you and maybe would have even gotten myself eliminated in the process.

as for keeping your alignment to myself, i briefly considered it for the purposes of keeping a mod-confirmed innocent from eating the NK for as long as possible. with the benefit of hindsight, outing that information was clearly the right decision because we're within striking distance of the end of the game now.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 502, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 486, bloodhail wrote:
In post 483, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 479, bloodhail wrote:same qusetion to you as unowen: how confident are you willing to bet that im scum
what are you hoping to accomplish with this question? suffice it to say that if the answer were "very" or "entirely", you probably wouldn't be around to ask it.
im asking u how much u are willing to bet that i am scum

put it this way: would you stake your own life in this game that i am scum? that simple.

are you confident enough to bet that i will flip scum and the game will end, and that if i flip town, you should be voted out next?
In post 487, bloodhail wrote:that simple, buddy. my life for yours. if you agree to it i will gladly lay down and die
i'm struggling to see town!bloodhail's motivation for making this proposal. you don't seem to think i'm scum (especially since it looks like you were trying to make the exact same gambit with UNOwen in ), so why would town!you even want to bet on this if it's most likely to just end up in two consecutive green flips? it just reads like you're trying to get me to hesitate, so you can point to that hesitation as scum trying to self-preserve (in contrast with your own willingness to bet your life). you also don't even have any control over the elimination tomorrow if you're dead, so unless you're softing vengeful townie ("my life for yours"), it's an incredibly performative attempt at finding scum. and i don't think that town!you really believes this gambit is actually going to get you anywhere.

my scumread on bloodhail is strengthening. it's early in the day, but i think i'm getting confident enough to want to flip this (p-edit: italiano seems to agree). i'm not asking for a claim yet because i do think there's no reason
not
to use the time at our disposal, but i'm running out of explanations for a universe where bloodhail
isn't
the final scum here.
okay, lemons

i die, you die next, ok?

just say yes instead of writing a pile of irrelevant word vomit on how this makes me scum

further evasion of the question will be taken as a cop-out
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 500, ItalianoVD wrote:Here's a thought. They thought boxxy was a pr. I know he claimed VT but maybe scum didn't believe him. Or...maybe they didn't know who the PR was and at least wanted to get an easy kill. Or... maybe they killed boxxy in order to point to the kill and say how bad it was, you know to clear themselves and frame other people.
lmao you are so bad at this game
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:12 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 472, bloodhail wrote:
In post 469, InsidiousLemons wrote:he switches his vote to... cdb. does this not read like bloodhail sensing the n_m momentum picking up and deciding to push the next most prominent wagon as a counter?
if i sensed there was momentum on not_mafia id have voted him lmao
Nah, I don't buy this. When you posted Not_Mafia had 3 votes on him. That's E-2, what more momentum were you looking for?
In post 472, bloodhail wrote:but half the people day 1 were stupidly resistant to it
Dude I was like literally the only one who was against his execution. People said they were not too thrilled about a policy elim, but everyone was willing to vote there due to his lack of content. I was the only one who wasn't. You even said you'd vote there and didn't.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:12 am

Post by bloodhail »

like lol god its so obnoxious that such a complete trash player as italiano has to be confirmed town lmao
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:13 am

Post by bloodhail »

i can only hope he gets NKed before lylo so he doesnt throw
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:13 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 505, bloodhail wrote:
In post 500, ItalianoVD wrote:Here's a thought. They thought boxxy was a pr. I know he claimed VT but maybe scum didn't believe him. Or...maybe they didn't know who the PR was and at least wanted to get an easy kill. Or... maybe they killed boxxy in order to point to the kill and say how bad it was, you know to clear themselves and frame other people.
Okay since you are god at this game, who is scum?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:14 am

In post 502, InsidiousLemons wrote:i'm running out of explanations for a universe where bloodhail
isn't
the final scum here.
having said this, we have heard suspiciously little out of UNOwen -- as in literally one four-word post -- considering his relative activity yesterday. obviously everyone has a life outside of the game, but i'm very surprised that he hasn't had anything more to say on what's happened since the end of D1. i still think bloodhail is more probable, but his silence could be an indication that we're on the wrong track and he's just sort of folding his arms and watching us fight amongst ourselves.
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:15 am

Post by bloodhail »

anyway mr gabbagool im not gonna bother responding to you because youre wrong and bad but also confirmed town my priority is finding the actual mafia
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:15 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 509, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 505, bloodhail wrote:
Okay since you are god at this game, who is scum?
im working on it, thanks

right now im in the p[rocess of sorting lemons and unowen if theyd actually respond to me
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:16 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 510, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 502, InsidiousLemons wrote:i'm running out of explanations for a universe where bloodhail
isn't
the final scum here.
having said this, we have heard suspiciously little out of UNOwen -- as in literally one four-word post -- considering his relative activity yesterday. obviously everyone has a life outside of the game, but i'm very surprised that he hasn't had anything more to say on what's happened since the end of D1. i still think bloodhail is more probable, but his silence could be an indication that we're on the wrong track and he's just sort of folding his arms and watching us fight amongst ourselves.
hey, answer me

i die and flip town, you die tomorrow

deal?
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:18 am

no, actually. because if you flip scum then it's irrelevant since the game will be over anyway (and as i've said and you've conveniently ignored, i'm not even certain yet that you
are
scum), and if you flip town then we'll be down 2 townies and more than likely end up in LyLo. why would i agree to this, regardless of my alignment?
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:18 am

Post by bloodhail »

WHY ARE YOU FROZEN LEMONS
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:19 am

Post by bloodhail »

the exact respoonse i expected of cowardly scum

VOTE: insidiouslemons

i regret ever backing down here but largely they're spouting bullshit and the throwaway shade on unowen is bad

when i flip town, kill this next, 100%
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:19 am

as i've said multiple times, i don't want you dead yet. i literally do not want to eliminate you right now. why are you foaming at the mouth trying to get me to agree to this ridiculous gambit?

p-edit: okay lol
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 am

Post by bloodhail »

i pulled that for the purpose of reaction testing and you failed hard
bloodhail
bloodhail
Goon
bloodhail
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:21 am

Post by bloodhail »

In post 517, InsidiousLemons wrote:as i've said multiple times, i don't want you dead yet. i literally do not want to eliminate you right now. why are you foaming at the mouth trying to get me to agree to this ridiculous gambit?

p-edit: okay lol
you literally only talk about how your scumread ion me just keeps strengthening and you cant see it being anyone other than me, yet you're unwilling to back it up when i call you on it

complete and total false bravado
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:22 am

would've been a lot more effective if i hadn't already said this was exactly the shit you'd pull here. it's not a reaction test if i know what you're testing for and how you will react to what i do. what are you doing?

p-edit: having a growing scumread ≠ i want you dead right this instant. what do you not get about this?
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:24 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 512, bloodhail wrote:im working on it, thanks

right now im in the p[rocess of sorting lemons and unowen if theyd actually respond to me
Okay then. We have time. Sure, let's find some more evidence but your ate responses are pretty annoying given your goodhood ability at mafia. :giggle:

UNVOTE: bloodhail
InsidiousLemons
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
InsidiousLemons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:25 am

i'm not going to keep engaging with you because you're either scum desperately grasping at straws or town tunneled to the point of no return. you're trying to convince people that i'm scum, so let's see if it worked.
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 8:54 am

Post by ItalianoVD »

Just to let you know bloodhail, I’m just unvoting because it’s the courteous thing to do. I’ll be waiting for your awe-inspiring synopsis and supreme consciousness of this solve.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 9:13 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 471, bloodhail wrote: how much are you willing to bet on it, fucko
Quite a bit.

echoes my thoughts, I don't have much to add. Lemons doesn't discuss themself in the post, but I think the way they pushed against N_M also puts them in the "not credible as scum" camp. Meanwhile you were straight into today with a narrative about the boxxy kill (apparently having already researched my previous games) and your posts since day start read like you're trying to bluster your way out of a bad situation.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”