WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:29 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 866, Artemiana wrote:Im very worried about the greater presence of Cabd over ffery
Can you explain to me why?
Im a dog that quacks
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by Artemiana »

In post 825, Titus wrote:@G, Your reasoning for your scumreads is all people who have disagreed/had conflict with you on some level.

There's a whole game not centered on you. LLD Murdercat bingle fire

I feel these slots are town. You have zero comment.

You can sort outside of you. I have been hoping you do. Despite your volume, you aren't my largest scumread. I've been praying for you to give an overview of outside events so I could sort you as either petty or scummy. Your hesitation pushes the needle towards scum.
Scumguollotina has a much broader gameview than town guillotina and it shows.

Townguillotina is much more omgussy that scumguillotina. ScumG has a better sense of when to back off

You on the other hand seem to be playing rather politically and reserved. Whats up? Lets go on a hunting trip together!
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Artemiana »

In post 875, WhemeStar wrote:
In post 866, Artemiana wrote:Im very worried about the greater presence of Cabd over ffery
Can you explain to me why?
Cabd is more comfortable as scum compared to his partner however, after page 15 the posting has evened out.

Then again, its cabd and not Ffery whos tugging on my bowstrings.
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Artemiana »

Also

vote: 1[/vote]

A goddess must always help those in need!
Artemiana
Artemiana
Goon
Artemiana
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri May 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Artemiana »

VOTE: option 1

Oopsie
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:00 am

Post by WhemeStar »

In post 877, Artemiana wrote:Cabd is more comfortable as scum compared to his partner however, after page 15 the posting has evened out.
Interesting. From my limited experience with them it seems to me that ffery was the main poster for them as scum
Im a dog that quacks
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:00 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I probably remember wrong + that game didn’t really count
Im a dog that quacks
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 873, Artemiana wrote:Current rocks:
Guillotina, Bell, MurderCat?

All attention shall move away from the rocks

The rocks must survive, I need the rocks to survive

VOTE: Bingle

The flareon has the young goddess hypnotized
you too, diametrically opposite reads, hmm.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:57 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Spoiler: And his eyes are blazing with fire
In post 550, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 533, White Fire wrote:
In post 531, notscience wrote:
A very nice spot!
Let me answer with question-
What’s the same for each?
3 lines means middle align, 4 lines is right, 5 lines is left
it's a haiku in the middle, couplet in the right, limrick in the left
Ngl haven't been overly impressed with the limricks, couplets have been decent but what do I know ^_^ Im a metalhead who wakes up and goes for the powermetal.
In post 552, Thestatusquo wrote:Kinda want to yeet notty into the sun but that doesn't have to do with his alignment.
Best way to deal with any artist, malicious yet constructive criticism of their form.
In post 557, Ircher wrote:Oh there's already 20 pages... I thought the game had just begun...

I will spend some time catching up tomorrow, but as long as marathon weekend is active, I'm not going to be very active here. If anyone wants to give a summary, feel free to do so.
Oh gods I haven't marathoned for YEEEEEAAAAAARS....
Eugh I got 2 days and 3 TTRPGs to play though :(
In post 561, Thestatusquo wrote:When i scroll over to be able to read the words on the screen on mobile the header just says "cum."

I've been thinking about that a lot.
*nopes in asexual*

In post 574, unwnd wrote:
People seem to want to vote for the mod events so I will consider player participation from this point forward. Majority decides until the next votecount.
Awww I was prefering the random ngl, the disappointment was real :P

Spoiler: Dreams burnt to ashes so many times
In post 580, Bell wrote:Yo, I'm not being apologetic or backpedaling. You said I was.
I was saying where this opinion was being formed and through what length of time. You denied it based on how you felt and acted on page 20. I was giving a possible explanation for the discrepancy. You expressed the opinion that it was convenient that I had read up to page 6 only "a likely story" because it gives me room to maneuver out of a point of conflict. But what I'm saying is, that, actually. I just read up to page 6 and that's where the formation of my opinions was coming from in that post.
and here we are.

Obviously you don't have to believe what someone says, I'm just telling you that it's true.
OK on one hand, Bell being here is an outright towntell... on the other... the vibe is bad...
In post 595, Thestatusquo wrote:Well you might want to ISO mastina and then the next little bit after her last post.
riPepperoni
In post 599, Thestatusquo wrote:I'm just trying to get my hyper post on before I basically can't play at all the next few days and then have to go phone only until thursday
You need a hyperpost drive. I think Nora sells them...

Spoiler: Highest of mountains, still he climbs
In post 608, Thestatusquo wrote:Further to the point, why do you think I directed the statement "I don't like how you did this" towards you conversationally instead of towards others? Do you think I make a habit of saying things like that to people with no purpose or do you think maybe its possible that I was trying to figure you out by your response?
I like these interactions. Honestly I'm feeling bell's town from it too.

In post 611, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 57, Bingle wrote:
Legitimately, I think we should leave LLD to be solved by scum.
There's likely a SK which means she's probably not going to endgame and even if she is scum getting that lim is going to be a gigantic PITA. If we just assume she's town that should save me a lot of effort.
This is worded super weird. The rest of it clarifies the position, but the wording feels so stiff?

Like it almost feels more like scum giving a public reason for why their team can avoid interacting with me, especially when I'm so low ebb, to avoid waking the sleeping birb?

I don't like it. The rest of the iso is very empty too, lots of stuff that smells funky but it relatively harmless.

My read GTH is scum.
Ooooo I missed that.

Hey Bingle, solved by scum *how* exactly?
In post 612, Guillotina wrote:
In post 534, Titus wrote:
VLA until Sunday

There isn't really an I am sick as fuck option. I'm doing the best I can right now. I strongly feel Anya and G are teamed. I can't prove it but G's reaction is OMGUS for omgus sake. I could buy a certain amount of bias after our last game, but this just feels like they're hiding instead. There's no hunting, just whining.

When I asked G to give a read on Anya (who I had gut pings on at the time), they tried to pass the buck.

When Anya votes G, there's no interaction there.
Get out of here! The game may have started earlier for you guys but it did the moment i actually posted here the first time for me, dont expect me to have reads when i just got here. When you scum read me for my suspicion on Sigmund's TMI, it reminded me of your scum game in that one Deck of Astral game.
I smell fear of me in you and you are trying to get everyone else wagoned on me because i have recent scum meta of you.

You dont believe your read if you are town, hence my vote is sticking on you.

Oh and one more thing, town can OMGUS, scum call out OMGUS to discredit the reaction of townies towards their scummy pushes. OMGUS is term created by scum for scum, you are not gonna discredit my feelings and my resd by passing it out as OMGUS. My reaction and read on you is real and has conviction behind it.
You really need to get a nasal douche. You sense of smell seems well funky. Just sayin, you smell all sorts of weird stuff.

Then again, I can smell water...
In post 618, Thestatusquo wrote:every fucking time notty posts I just see a blank space and I'm like why is notty just posting a quote with no context and honestly its driving me fucking bonkers.
Same.
In post 619, Save The Dragons wrote:I have 3 HP!

Toog shared that with the class
Whats your thoughts on that being just yeeted out into the open?
In post 623, Ircher wrote:VOTE: No Fade for now.
I'll change it when I actually read the thread.
<Insert Macauly Culkin :o gif here.>
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:58 am

Spoiler: Ready to fly, cause he just can't stay
In post 626, morph the cat wrote: We'd definitely metadive any mod as either alignment.

For me, the difference is in what hits the thread vs what stays locked in scumchat. Cabd plays scum on a very different level than I do, though.

We also have fairly different immediate reactions to 3p claims, shaped by very different offsite experiences with/as indies.

You can do better than call us scum for extremely NAI behaviors.
Note to self: Embrace the Chaos. More than usual when moding.
In post 634, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 632, morph the cat wrote:Call it birb-girl's early worm homework.
My dude I almost quit the site in the last 24 hours you think I'm doing fucking homework?

lmfao

i'm here because i saw you actively posting and i wanted to play "get birb invested in game"

but if you're jsut gonna be like "go read lul" i'mma fuck off to nowhere land again
Aww I know you won't read this but hope you're OK LLD *offers squishy hugs*
In post 636, Thestatusquo wrote:I think the thread is mostly worth reading. Its not very fluffy. Still effort, tho.
Pffft. It's had my tired hyper ass posting. There's fluffy content and lets face it, that seems to be the WORST type of content.
In post 643, Save The Dragons wrote:it was rude tho i feel naked with my HP out there
Perhaps I may offer you a towel?
In post 646, morph the cat wrote:
In post 641, Bingle wrote:
In post 629, morph the cat wrote:You can do better than call us scum for extremely NAI behaviors.
I can. I can also poke you until you do things that are actually AI.

Also, pretty sure you know this (or at least Cabd does) but this is a public Jingle alt and I have at least a little familiarity with both of you.
Yes I am aware.

We are doing AI things. Well, I am, and I'll vouch for neuterhalf. I've seen his role PM.
I like this hydra. They're fun.

Also am I weird in that I don't judge on each head I just judge the whole?

Spoiler: Flame burning brighter with every day
In post 651, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 649, morph the cat wrote:But if we can't get in "answer the same post from two different heads simultaneously" cuteposting in, what's even the point of playing this game, Lexi?
you could bathe in the blood of your enemies and revel in their despair?
SKAAL!
In post 656, morph the cat wrote:FireBringer ISO is like 50 posts but the meaty ones are the ones that matter.

If you can effort ONE read for me, it's that one that I want affirmed.
Just sayin I have a Growlithe in Pokémon Table Top United and it plays fetch with me. Also finds some badass pokémon for me...

Eugh I need it to learn Ember at least before my gym battle so I can Will-o-wisp/FlashFire it for the sneaky -.-;

Did you just make an iso for a hydra here o.o

In post 664, MURDERCAT wrote:vote bingle with me Shea?
*suspicious*

In post 665, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 660, Guillotina wrote:No, townies will consider all things put on the table, not make up a narrative out of thin air and push people with an agenda.
I think townies make things up out of thin air and push people with agendas like literally all the time.
Townies are chaotic. Scum are ordered. That's the thing. That's how I work, and frankly I don't think I'm half bad at what I do...
(Shut it Guillo.)
In post 668, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 662, notscience wrote:
I like Katniss here
He will lead us to a win
I do believe it.
ok what in the fresh boiling fuck does this mean.
Please tell me there's a page of Shea-isms somewhere :D

Spoiler: And his eyes are blazing with fire
In post 679, Titus wrote:Ndmath is scum. I can't analyze depth but i can analyze them skipping right over my reply to them.
NGL I tend to default to NDMath as scummy so if you can expand on this, please do.
In post 693, notscience wrote:I doubt it, ffery
I often agree with morph
It would not be strange
Anyone actually geting anything from these?
In post 694, Guillotina wrote:
In post 665, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 660, Guillotina wrote:No, townies will consider all things put on the table, not make up a narrative out of thin air and push people with an agenda.
I think townies make things up out of thin air and push people with agendas like literally all the time.
Townies may do so to some extent, but not in the same way wolves do.

Titus agenda seeks to destroy me, not to solve me.
I ain't seeing it Guill, I'm seeing Town Titus currently, I'll be able to read her better tomorrow I think but I feel she's town for now.

Spoiler: Longing for the deepest desire
In post 700, Thestatusquo wrote:This morph thing with LLD seems way too involved to be pocketing on their part at this point and while I don't love the whole "effort == town" thing because its pretty easily exploited, it seems to me like we've gone beyond the point where morph would keep doing this as scum.
Yeah effort ain't a town pass. Anyone who's played with me knows that.
In post 707, Thestatusquo wrote:*looks at my join date*

Yes I think so.
In post 708, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Dunnstral read is that dunn is applying a LOT of good early pressure to good early targets in Mastina Murdercat and Flea. All slots I expect would generate both content for the thread and reads for the player if pressured.

But Dunn is clever enough to do that kind of target selection purposefully seeking for weakness.

So I'm not willing to hard lock Dunn town but Dunn doesn't die today.
Dunn just scumreads me by default honestly. Like every game now. I think I scarred him a little in SS3...
In post 715, MURDERCAT wrote:I think LLD is scum with bingle by the way and people giving her a pass a weirding me out too
Like who?
In post 723, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 722, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 717, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 715, MURDERCAT wrote:I think LLD is scum with bingle by the way and people giving her a pass a weirding me out too
I asked you for more clarity in the first part of that and I don't think I got an answer.
I did but you quoted jingle instead lol

I just gave a vague answer though because I wanted a jingle wagon before saying that, but no one wanted to join so here we are
Isn't this kind of like trying to put on pants by shoving your ass in first?
*fangirling intensifies*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 12:58 am

Spoiler: Heart of an Eagle
In post 732, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:bruh MC, I'm literally playing "get engaged with the game with Cabd."

If you think I've read anything this game beyond what Cabd and I ahve done in the last 2-3 pages, you're off your rocker
Shes absolutely going to hate me isn't she...
In post 742, White Fire wrote:
In post 606, morph the cat wrote:Remember how sage FB-town was in tenet and how we REALLY didn't want him getting traction instead of just sheeping you? He reads that way here too.

Toog townslipped in our collective opinion, the same way it went down with you in the master uprgade clause thing in FGO.
I can't go any deeper into the pocket cabd

Also yes, all posts have been FB.
Shiro hasn't woken up yet.
Oh gods please tell me I've gone hyper, slept, woke up and drunk the ADHD control juice before Shiro woke up...
In post 743, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 737, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 732, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:bruh MC, I'm literally playing "get engaged with the game with Cabd."

If you think I've read anything this game beyond what Cabd and I ahve done in the last 2-3 pages, you're off your rocker
I don't think you have, that's why I found your claims of bingle scum and funds actions towards flea and myself strange. Like how do you know I'm a good push if you didn't read any of my content? How do you know I hadn't already produced a lot of content when Dunn pushed me? You shouldn't have known that
I explaned why you're a good push. It's not your content, it's the kind of player you are.

Read what I said again. You, Mastina and Flea are all good early pushes for Dunn to do because

1) You will spill a lot into the thread and create content for the rest of the game to pivot around
and
2) You will likely make your alignment known more quickly than other players.

Like, explicitly you're great players to do early D1 pressure on because you get a lot out of it.

But you're also the kind of players scum would target if they were looking to generate mis-elimination bait.

Like I ltierally read Cabd's Dunn wall, looked at what dunn did and who he did it too, and went "yep that's what Dunn town would do but I can't rule out dunn scum"
This gave me the warm'n'fuzzies but also the big sus...
Especially as I think I've played ONE game with LLD...
In post 746, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like I have no idea how any of the 3 of you reacted

okay i know how mastina reacted she's dead now

but i don't have a read on the other two cause i haven't read it

i just based my dunn read on what his actions were

Reading Comprehension isn't this hard, surely?
Depends what dance the letters are doing. Currently it's either MY BRAIN GO ZOOMY NYOOMY or they're slow dancing.

Spoiler: He flies through the rainbow
In post 755, morph the cat wrote:
In post 754, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 751, morph the cat wrote:I actually do concur that expecting a solid read on Anya in early day one is nigh impossible short of a daycop or something.

She enjoys fucking around with perceptions too much.
Cabd wtf is Murdercat doing

I don't get it
You're gonna hate me for this but...

Keep talking it out with him. Promise.

I'll expand once he's done.
Sadly I lack the skills to expand the belly of your avatar... sads :(
In post 756, MURDERCAT wrote:These posts aren't that deep.

My point is that I think you are underselling your knowledge of game state and I think you gained that knowledge of the game state through a scum pt.
I am happy townbinning the murderous cat for now.
In post 774, morph the cat wrote:
In post 772, Thestatusquo wrote:the tonality is WAY over the top and its pinging the crap out of me.
Welcome to Guillotina's baseline.
Yeah pretty much. Guill takes some effort to work out, not unreadable though.

Spoiler: Into a new world and finds the sun!
In post 779, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 764, White Fire wrote:LLD maybe u should take a thread break
ya maybe

idk

this site has been nightmareish recently and i'm just run down

i'm trying to engage in this game but i feel like i'm playing with a bunch of like, captcha skill testing questions before i'm allowed to actually play

lmfao
According to those freaking things I'm a goddamned robot.
Apparently there's a threshold for how precise you can be. "Select every square with a cross walk" OK, well there's a bit of paint from the crossing in this square so amma click it too. "dEnIEd".

Stupid things -.-;

Spoiler: Spreading his wings
In post 805, Guillotina wrote:Im getting really mad with these stupid votes on me.

They feel like they are designed to force me into having to defend myself instead of game solving and that is not fun.
Welcome to the hell hole that is being the wildcard random ass player who everyone is suspicious of. People decide to weigh on you D1 because - as already said - we're limbait and we squeak when pressured.

We are the rubber chickens of mafia scum...

... I can live with that. :mrgreen:
In post 822, Guillotina wrote:
In post 808, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 792, Guillotina wrote:Why though? What's the intention? What's the motive?
Figuring out your alignment
And that is how you intend to do it? with meta from one game. When i flip town and realize that the parallel was NAI, what do you plan to do next?
In post 824, Guillotina wrote:Your reasoning is flawed and when i flip town and if you are town, i want you to feel bad about it.
If you are scum, no hard feelings, you did what you had to do to produce the first mischop for your mafia faction.
These two give me the heebies... like this is standard guill play honestly but it feels kinda early for it I guess? I dunno... the vibes are failing here and I dunno how to read it and it vexes me.[/area]

Spoiler: Above all the sorrows
In post 828, morph the cat wrote:You're missing three layups from your reads, Titus. And that's excluding myself, even.
Dafuq is a layup?
In post 830, Guillotina wrote:
In post 825, Titus wrote:@G, Your reasoning for your scumreads is all people who have disagreed/had conflict with you on some level.

There's a whole game not centered on you. LLD Murdercat bingle fire

I feel these slots are town. You have zero comment.

You can sort outside of you. I have been hoping you do. Despite your volume, you aren't my largest scumread. I've been praying for you to give an overview of outside events so I could sort you as either petty or scummy. Your hesitation pushes the needle towards scum.
Well then you are gonna have to give me a real chance there because i dont excel early game. I do late game as you have witnessed first hand.
Strong disagree. Early game may not be your strongest but you can excel at it, and scarily so sometimes.
In post 837, morph the cat wrote:
In post 834, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 832, morph the cat wrote:I intend to sleep on it.

Running out of scum ratholes to hide from the POE, and several players have yet to show up.

Looking in the general direction of Hawaii here...
what does hawaii mean in ths context
Artemania/Momrangel
MOMS HERE!? Awesome :3 Love playing with mom <3 Genuinely loving the playlist here :D
In post 849, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 848, morph the cat wrote:I am significantly concerned we're dealing with another "lol 2020" scumteam btw.
oh you mean "low effort big apathy all the power players are town" game?

like see: defcon?
Those games are pants. :(

Spoiler: The Glory of Eagleheart!
In post 850, morph the cat wrote:
In post 839, Thestatusquo wrote:I didn't realize that was a mom alt. That's good to know.
In post 548, Momrangal wrote:OK, I'm reading through and like

Marky is scum.
In post 549, Artemiana wrote:I might as well give up with this account at this point
Shows you where my head was at last night, I completely missed that post xD
In post 858, Flea The Magician wrote:I pass out and boom 12 pages.

I ain't even slept for 6 hours and sheesh.

Aight where's spotify, I'm feeling some power metal today...
Almost 3 hours later... and I'm here. lol :mrgreen:
In post 863, Artemiana wrote:
In post 850, morph the cat wrote:
In post 839, Thestatusquo wrote:I didn't realize that was a mom alt. That's good to know.
In post 548, Momrangal wrote:OK, I'm reading through and like

Marky is scum.
In post 549, Artemiana wrote:I might as well give up with this account at this point
I also claimed it in the sign-ups

So like, y'know
I should just use MHTP as an open alt shouldn't I... That was a fun gimmick :3

I can get behind this town list, for now anyway.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:00 am

Todays song is Eagleheart by Stratovarius
Sorry about the chain posting, trying to find a way to make my catchups more interactable which means breaking them up a bit
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Chara »

good morning all.

weekend v/la (saturday/sunday)
as a precaution.

@Flea - you don't have to change how you post, but letting you know your post formatting is still really hard to interact with on mobile.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Chara »

In post 882, Farkran wrote:

you too, diametrically opposite reads, hmm.
i like your TRs, Artemiana, (well, no read on Bell), but why the Bingle vote?
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 822, Guillotina wrote:
In post 808, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 792, Guillotina wrote:Why though? What's the intention? What's the motive?
Figuring out your alignment
And that is how you intend to do it? with meta from one game. When i flip town and realize that the parallel was NAI, what do you plan to do next?
I believe this is an overreaction and I'm not voting you
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:49 am

Post by Chara »

In post 480, Bell wrote:Sigmund Guilotina asked me for a specific opinion, but I can't reading it.

I felt that Shea was vaguely scummy.
dunno how to feel about JJH repping out.
At first lancer felt like not lancer and thus town but then I remembered the last newbie gme I replaced into and this seems sort of tonally the same IDGAF, but with more words.

@Pedit ty,ty.
i am assuming Lancer is me, since i'm not sure who else it is.

idk, i feel like this should be an indication that my tone and engagement level vary wildly based on the game and how i am feeling irl, and so reading simply to see how it matches based on previous games would be a mistake.

but maybe this isn't me bc i don't remember playing a newbie recently.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 1:51 am

Post by Chara »

maybe it's naive but i find Guillotina very hard to scumread here.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:26 am

Post by unwnd »

MOD EVENT
(1) Help the man find his chickens

> You decide to help the man find his lost chickens. You each split up in groups to cover more ground. You rummage around a few bushes, searching high and low for the fated chickens. Untill..
Cluck cluck!
You can hear something! One of your companions has caught one of the chickens. They say that he wants to keep it as a pet, and has become attached to his feathery friend, declaring his name to be Ronald. What will you do?

(1) Ronald has joined the party!
(2) Tell them to go return the chicken, it's not theirs to keep

Votecount 1.3

Adventurers
:

Flea the Magician [5]: Dunnstral, White Fire, Bell, Sigmund, Chara
Anya [2]: WhemeStar, Titus
Guillotina [2]: Farkran, Thestatusquo
Bingle [2]: MURDERCAT. Artemiana
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Ircher
MURDERCAT [1]: Bingle
Dunnstral [1]: Flea the Magician
Titus [1]: Guillotina
Sigmund [1]: Save the Dragons
Farkran [1]: Anya

Not Voting: (7) Something_Smart, Toogeloo, notscience, NDMath, Lady Lambdadelta, morph the cat, Not_Mafia

With 23 alive it takes 13 to eliminate. Stratum 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-04 22:25:25).
Last edited by unwnd on Sun May 30, 2021 6:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stop
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Anya »

guillotina ircher flea bell are my boulders

Dunnstral too for spotting Mastina's shoe laces were tied i think wolves who don't own shoes at all would be less likely to notice
Anya
Anya
Mafia Scum
Anya
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:49 am

Post by Anya »

don't like whemestar's lack of care for finding tickets after parking on me
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 859, Farkran wrote:Hmm. I think the exaggerated and taunting tone from sigmund is towny, and i could agree with his murdercat interpretation.

And i just realized i am on page 17, sigh
I have global taunt because my abs are amazing and I don't wear a shirt
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 894, Anya wrote:don't like whemestar's lack of care for finding tickets after parking on me
I've never seen whemestar care about finding tickets in my life
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 892, unwnd wrote:Flea the Magician [5]: Dunnstral, White Fire, Bell, Sigmund, Chara
I am currently bored by this wagon.

If these numbers don't get pumped up I am going to declare myself a free agent
Sigmund
Sigmund
Goon
Sigmund
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Sigmund »

In post 892, unwnd wrote:Something_Smart, Toogeloo, notscience, NDMath, Lady Lambdadelta, morph the cat, Not_Mafia
Exactly 3 scumbags are on this list.

Discuss who they are.

Go
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat May 29, 2021 2:58 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 630, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 625, Ircher wrote:Because I didn't want to unvote but I also want my vote to reflect the fact that I'm not the same as jjh.
I fundamentally don't understand this so I'm going to poke at it a little more.

1) Why didn't you want to unvote?

2) Why are you concerned with being seen as the same as the person you replaced?
1) I didn't want to unvote.
2) It's not so much a concern as clarity. If I kept my vote where it was, people are naturally going to assume that my read on the slot is similar to my predecessor's read.
In post 865, Farkran wrote:
In post 642, Ircher wrote:VOTE: LLD based off the first two pages.

Chara and Farkran have also attracted my attention.
Oh, how?
For LLD, it's mainly . The game just started and yet she is already complaining about posting levels. I also don't buy the day vig soft.

For Chara, I think it changed votes too fast and too early, and I didn't like its phrasing in when claiming not miller. I also feel that's just an unnecessary claim to make.

For Farkran, I find a bit boastful and irrelevant to the game at hand. If anything, it seems almost manipulative to me.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”