Large Normal 233 | Random videos I liked | Over !

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 619, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 499, osuka wrote:
In post 307, petapan wrote:i guess the hood is actually real? i assumed anya was doing a bit or something
anya might honestly be doing a bit

she's always doing a bit, it's just hard to know what about
What makes you think the hood is a bit?
i didn't say that i think the hood is a bit. that implies confidence, which i do not have. i said it _might_ be a bit in that honestly fucking anything anya does could be a bit at any given point in time, and more often than not you'll really never know with any measurable degree of confidence

learn to read

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 643, Rathe wrote:
In post 461, nomnomnom wrote:I still don't know why you see scum!osuka here
Also i saw you don't want to vote Kyouko and I don't know why, care to elaborate on that
look at my iso i said y n its more like osuka stands out more than kyouko right now i havent rly read kyouko yet but i will
you have yet to flesh out why you think i "stand out"

i'll wait for your brain to cool down after this series of posts

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 658, petapan wrote:
In post 657, Dwlee99 wrote:Peta can you answer ?
no
VOTE: petapan

piss poor. words fail me, and i know a lot of words. i know the best words, trust me. i have all the best words, and there are no words in the english language to describe the quality of this play so far

i might have said this at some point, but this is like a dumpster fire except the dumpster is falling down a flight of stairs and into a crowded hospital maternity ward where they keep high explosives

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:08 pm

Post by osuka »

like seriously that is so anti town and just such a stupid reply to a completely legitimate line of questioning that i can't even imagine that comes from any town with more brain cells than they have digits so this slot kind of has to be scum

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 674, petapan wrote:
In post 669, osuka wrote:
In post 555, petapan wrote:
In post 553, osuka wrote:oh yes but please do go on about how that wasn't a towncase on yourself
i wouldn't really expect to be taken at my own word after a single line dude

what are your reads
read: "i slipped please don't kill me"

yeah get out of here

top scumreads are you, rathe, and dgb, i think nero could be town. unsure about anya because she's just hard to read like that. i townread andres but i always townread andres so really take that with a pinch of salt

need to figure out nom, titus, dunn, std
how is that supposed to be a slip
you made a point and immediately backpedaled on it because you either didn't realize you said something that didn't match what you actually wanted to do, or just straight up fucked it and there's a crack in your fabricated reality

either way you put it that makes you +scum than before, especially in light of how shit your handling of my response was

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:16 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 677, osuka wrote:
no

piss poor. words fail me, and i know a lot of words. i know the best words, trust me. i have all the best words, and there are no words in the english language to describe the quality of this play so far

i might have said this at some point, but this is like a dumpster fire except the dumpster is falling down a flight of stairs and into a crowded hospital maternity ward where they keep high explosives
its nice reading posts written by someone with the mental maturity of an edgy teenager who listens to marilyn manson
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by osuka »

hey now

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by osuka »

marilyn manson?

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 679, osuka wrote:
In post 553, osuka wrote:oh yes but please do go on about how that wasn't a towncase on yourself

what are your reads

yeah get out of here

top scumreads are you, rathe, and dgb, i think nero could be town. unsure about anya because she's just hard to read like that. i townread andres but i always townread andres so really take that with a pinch of salt

you made a point and immediately backpedaled on it because you either didn't realize you said something that didn't match what you actually wanted to do, or just straight up fucked it and there's a crack in your fabricated reality

either way you put it that makes you +scum than before, especially in light of how shit your handling of my response was
no i just made an argument you didn't like and you blew a fucking gasket and called me scum for it, because apparently only scum do things that displease baby osuka
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 680, petapan wrote:
no

its nice reading posts written by someone with the mental maturity of an edgy teenager who listens to marilyn manson
i'll wait for you to try to justify the unjustifiable

if you get close to anything close to remotely resembling "not the worst i've ever seen i suppose", i'll give you a pass

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 683, petapan wrote:
In post 679, osuka wrote:

what are your reads

yeah get out of here

no i just made an argument you didn't like and you blew a fucking gasket and called me scum for it, because apparently only scum do things that displease baby osuka
no, you made a towncase on yourself based on dogshit self-meta and immediately afterwards went on to say that it was meant to say that it didn't mean anything

you know, five posts after you portrayed it as meaning you're town

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by osuka »

are you even trying?

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 678, osuka wrote:like seriously that is so anti town and just such a stupid reply to a completely legitimate line of questioning that i can't even imagine that comes from any town with more brain cells than they have digits so this slot kind of has to be scum
i assure you you would not catch me as scum, not that i have any reason to believe you catch scum with any regularity
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 684, osuka wrote:
no

if you get close to anything close to remotely resembling "not the worst i've ever seen i suppose", i'll give you a pass
i currently scumread him and have no desire to defend myself to a scumread, because i don't care what he does

wow that wasn't hard
free crypto
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 688, petapan wrote:
In post 684, osuka wrote:
no

i currently scumread him and have no desire to defend myself to a scumread, because i don't care what he does

wow that wasn't hard
alright

can you justify it to me or do i have to get you to contribute to this game by proxy

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 689, osuka wrote:alright

can you justify it to me or do i have to get you to contribute to this game by proxy
sigh, okay. despite finding you incredibly annoying and wanting as little to do with you as possible, for whatever reason i feel obligated to give a good faith answer here.

that stuff is...pretty standard for DGB as town, the blunt, underexplained reads that she goes off pushing assertively. I've MLed her before because I didn't understand what she was doing and tunneled her for it, then watched her get voted out by other people making the same mistake when i'd been confidently townreading her.

i wouldn't say the posts he quoted are inherently towny in a vacuum but i don't think they're especially bad, at all, and in light of the body of work i don't have a problem with it. if all she'd done was those votes/reads i wouldn't be confidently townreading there, but the strength of the read from other posts means it doesn't matter that much. i don't think switching from scumreading kyouko to voting anya after kyouko made a post explaining himself is scummy at all, and in fact explicitly dislike dwlee trying to frame it as bad in some way. it's like, someone thinks one thing > someone explains themself > they change their mind. that sequence is probably +town if anything
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by petapan »

nero looking to possibly re-eval and asking questions about what if people's assumptions are wrong is actually possibly townish in the sense that i would expect him to just keep tunneling as scum. not fully committed to the idea though. need sleep.
free crypto
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 673, osuka wrote:
In post 591, Nero Cain wrote:why don't you tell us instead why nom is a bad wagon.
pretty sad misrep

when did titus ever say that? she said she doesn't understand it (i don't really either), not that it was bad
not a misrep I was challenging her.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 646, Nero Cain wrote:I'm not sure if I feel like you did that. I asked you to give a reads list and you were like "nope" and then I gave you a list of who I wanted you to talk about and you still refused. You finally gave some town reads and a few scumreads but you aren't forthcoming and I don't really like it. Are you normally this tight-lipped?
I'm not tightlipped but you're basically asking me the equivalent of a readslist by posting a list of people
When i said "let's discuss some slots" in my head I was imagining going over specific slots and specific interactions, have a back and forth, and all that stuff
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:40 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

UNVOTE:
I need to give the thread a re-read
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 693, nomnomnom wrote:I'm not tightlipped but you're basically asking me the equivalent of a readslist by posting a list of people
I'm not understanding why putting out a reads list is so hard for you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Because reads lists are shit I hate typing them and I hate reading them
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.6
Petapan (5) :
Titus - Dwlee99 - Dragon of the West - T3 - osuka
nomnomnom (3) :
Rathe - ssbm_Kyouko - VFP
Dwlee99 (2) :
Derek12 - Petapan
Titus (2) :
Anya - Nero Cain
ssbm-Kyouko (1) :
Save The Dragons
Osuka (1) :
Andresvmb
Anya (1) :
DrippingGoofball

Not voting (2) :
- Dunnstral - nomnomnom

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-12 01:56:28)
, with 17 alive, it takes 9 to turn someone into a corpse

announcements
doot

flavor
video number 15
summary - Meme
would recommend ? - not really
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by T3 »

Huh. ssbm is very scummy but I'm hesitant to lim him because of the neighborhood. Also Dragon of the West and osuka are townreads from reading the past few pages.
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:07 am

Post by VFP »

In post 698, T3 wrote:Huh. ssbm is very scummy but I'm hesitant to lim him because of the neighborhood. Also Dragon of the West and osuka are townreads from reading the past few pages.
Why does being a neibour change anything?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”