Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:59 am

Post by T3 »

I don't think the rqs thing with cw is scummy, but I scumread him for his behavior around excallq.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Roden »

In post 266, Titus wrote:
In post 264, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 261, bugspray wrote:
In post 252, Roden wrote:I wasn't trying to cause drama tbh
do townies ever say thisa
I'm not sure what scum vibes you're getting from it.
It's sorta a fair response to get defensive if he thought I was implying he was causing drama, so I left it out of my prior post.

I wasn't accusing him of starting drama. I was asking him what he'd do to shake up the game to get a read.
Oh, ok I misunderstood the question, my bad.

If I had no reads and the game was going slow, I'd likely just try putting pressure on whoever's getting town read. Seeing how they'd react and who came to their defense would give some information. But I don't feel the need to do that here since a lot of people seem hesitant to give town reads, and DGB brought a lot of attention to themselves anyway and gave me a reason to look into them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 299, VFP wrote:I think its random question stage...
If I'm right it's just stuff like what do you prefer scum or town and pointless things like that.
Yes, that's RQS.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Jake The Wolfie
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Jake The Wolfie
he/they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Jake The Wolfie »

Spoiler: snip
In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 290, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 288, DrippingGoofball wrote:Well isn't that interesting that it was YOU who brought up the topic.

Now - who else talked about traitors soon after you did and was really convinced?

Name and quote please.
Rodan, .
T3, .
OK
  • Jake said the traitor discourse "came out of nowhere"
  • It turns out Jake himself started up the traitor discourse.
  • Jake proposed that the scum "
    accidentally said it out out
    " referring to a traitor.
  • It was, in fact, Jake himself who
    accidentally said it out loud
  • In post viewtopic.php?p=12821352#p12821352, Jake tries exaggerate my involvement by ignoring that...
    Rodan
    and
    T3
    had bought into the existence of a traitor, so a total of three players were gung ho on traitors before I came in with an eyeroll.
My question to everyone is,

Is Jake tunneling or is it a fake scum case?

Whoooo, misrepresentation! My favorite!
Firstly, you
completely
ignore your involvement in the entire thing despite me directly laying it infront of you.
Secondly, I am not such a baffoon as to directly implicate myself as being scum. You are trying to twist the lack of context I was required to not give by you to make me look bad.
Thirdly, Roden not only bought into the possibility of a traitor, but directly stated that you, the suspected traitor, were the traitor. If Roden was scum, then this makes no sense since you were the only one who was stated to be a possible traitor (by me, no less.)
Fourthly, T3 never said he believed in a Traitor, only that his experience in Normal games almost always had a traitor in them.
Fifthly, I haven't been tunneling you. That may be what it seems to you, but that requires ignoring all the other interation I've had in the game overall.

I'm confident in my reads, and I will not let this sly misrepresentation go unnoticed. At this point I'm ready for DGB to be formally executed.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Roden »

In post 288, DrippingGoofball wrote:Well isn't that interesting that it was YOU who brought up the topic.

Now - who else talked about traitors soon after you did and was really convinced?

Name and quote please.
Rodan, .
T3, .
OK
  • In post viewtopic.php?p=12821352#p12821352, Jake tries exaggerate my involvement by ignoring that...
    Rodan
    and
    T3
    had bought into the existence of a traitor, so a total of three players were gung ho on traitors before I came in with an eyeroll.

We've already been over this. The context of
WHY
it came up matters:
In post 253, Roden wrote: The DGB Traitor scenario isn't really that simple either. I commented that despite DGB coming off as anti-town, I wasn't necessarily reading them as scum. You can see with the posts starting where Jake and I talk about it and how the logic of the situation made no sense to me until the possibility of the Traitor came up.
So yes, it did come out of nowhere. Because you acted in a way that wasn't AI but absolutely was anti-town, and I didn't understand why. And you didn't simply "roll your eyes", you took the accusation seriously and hard defended yourself.

What's worse is that your posts here are a very desperate "gotcha" attempt on Jake that falls flat with the smallest bit of context. It doesn't change the fact that your behavior rose eye brows and could
potentially
be explained by having the Traitor role.

And just as an aside, yes, we all noticed that you keep trying to move your vote around and hoping another wagon can stick. Why remove your vote off of me if you're scum reading me? Why vote Jessica if you're now trying to catch Jake in a "gotcha" moment?

PEDIT: Jake beat me to it lol
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 259, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 254, Jessica Rabbit wrote:DGB, do you or do you not think a miller should claim on D1?
Of course.

Does that make miller a great claim for scum to hide behind? Yes/no
You read the player apart from the claim. You don’t scumread them solely based on that, so it’s nai.
I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 260, DrippingGoofball wrote:Rannygazoo is super town.

Jessica is scum low-effort parroting Captain Obvious stuff from the game.

It's worse than unoriginal thinking, it's a complete disinterest in game solving. It's so timid, like trying so hard not to draw attention that it has the opposite effect. She already knows who the scum is and she's afraid to give them up.

VOTE: Jessica Rabbit

I enjoy giving people whiplash with my votes but I cannot imagine anything scummier than that aside from a confession with the names of the buddies and the mod having to shut the game :lol:
How is it remotely scummy to want to actually parse a player as opposed auto scumreading for a claim?
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 263, Jake The Wolfie wrote:

It's worse than unoriginal thinking, it's a complete disinterest in game solving. It's so timid, like trying so hard not to draw attention that it has the opposite effect. She already knows who the scum is and she's afraid to give them up.

I enjoy giving people whiplash with my votes but I cannot imagine anything scummier than that aside from a confession with the names of the buddies and the mod having to shut the game :lol:
Or maybe Jessèca hasn't been paying much attention to the game (which explains why they got prodded) so they gave out something quick and dirty so that theybwouldn't get repped.
I don’t think someone auto be scumread for claiming miller unless they’ve actually done something scummy.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 272, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 271, T3 wrote:Roden is town by meta.
Meta is rubbish.
No
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 304, Roden wrote:

Name and quote please.
Rodan, .
T3, .
OK
    Rodan
    and
    T3

We've already been over this. The context of
WHY
it came up matters:
In post 253, Roden wrote: The DGB Traitor scenario isn't really that simple either. I commented that despite DGB coming off as anti-town, I wasn't necessarily reading them as scum. You can see with the posts starting where Jake and I talk about it and how the logic of the situation made no sense to me until the possibility of the Traitor came up.
So yes, it did come out of nowhere. Because you acted in a way that wasn't AI but absolutely was anti-town, and I didn't understand why. And you didn't simply "roll your eyes", you took the accusation seriously and hard defended yourself.

What's worse is that your posts here are a very desperate "gotcha" attempt on Jake that falls flat with the smallest bit of context. It doesn't change the fact that your behavior rose eye brows and could
potentially
be explained by having the Traitor role.

And just as an aside, yes, we all noticed that you keep trying to move your vote around and hoping another wagon can stick. Why remove your vote off of me if you're scum reading me? Why vote Jessica if you're now trying to catch Jake in a "gotcha" moment?

PEDIT: Jake beat me to it lol
They’re reads/votes in this game are objectively horrible. They want to lim T3 solely based on miller claim. T3 trs you based on meta and dgb just dismisses that. Town looks for reasons to make townreads and dgb just quashes that without any good reason.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 286, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 258, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I like egix, jake and vfp the most rn. I didn’t really like DGB’s wanted to lim T3 based on the miller claim. You should only lim a miller claim for the same reasons as anyone else - because you actually think they’re scum and it seemed to me that DGB’s sole reason for pushing T3 was the claim. If she gave other reasons for this, I don’t recall.
Can you explain these TRs?
They all seem to be trying to solve and making logical and nuanced reads. That usually comes from town.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

I have said nothing about Rany. In fact it’s probably one of the reasons I’m hesitating voting you, so why would you include that in a post where you’re voting me?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 304, Roden wrote:So yes, it did come out of nowhere. Because you acted in a way that wasn't AI but absolutely was anti-town, and I didn't understand why.
It didn't "come out of nowhere" - Jake brought it up.

How did you not understand my actions, I explained that I'd had it up to my eyeballs with mod anti-town role flockery.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:20 pm

In post 303, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Spoiler: snip

Name and quote please.
Rodan, .
T3, .
OK
    Rodan
    and
    T3

Whoooo, misrepresentation! My favorite!
Firstly, you
completely
ignore your involvement in the entire thing despite me directly laying it infront of you.
Secondly, I am not such a baffoon as to directly implicate myself as being scum. You are trying to twist the lack of context I was required to not give by you to make me look bad.
Thirdly, Roden not only bought into the possibility of a traitor, but directly stated that you, the suspected traitor, were the traitor. If Roden was scum, then this makes no sense since you were the only one who was stated to be a possible traitor (by me, no less.)
Fourthly, T3 never said he believed in a Traitor, only that his experience in Normal games almost always had a traitor in them.
Fifthly, I haven't been tunneling you. That may be what it seems to you, but that requires ignoring all the other interation I've had in the game overall.

I'm confident in my reads, and I will not let this sly misrepresentation go unnoticed. At this point I'm ready for DGB to be formally executed.
You clowns were traitor-fishing and barked up the wrong tree.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:21 pm

In post 311, Jessica Rabbit wrote:

I have said nothing about Rany. In fact it’s probably one of the reasons I’m hesitating voting you, so why would you include that in a post where you’re voting me?
Rany and you are two unrelated topics.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:22 pm

In post 289, Egix96 wrote:Only if they know there isn't a real miller.
I've seen games with two millers so, there's that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:23 pm

In post 294, T3 wrote:tactical inactivity
You're right, let's do this.

VOTE: cw357

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I like Jessica Rabbit as town.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 317, Titus wrote:I like Jessica Rabbit as town.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 296, DrippingGoofball wrote:My question to everyone is,

I would say tunneling. The traitor discourse started when Jake was wondering if T3's alleged cop could be a mafia cop. It seemed to spiral out of control from there.

Jessica Rabbit's reads look like they're for appearance's sake.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 318, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 317, Titus wrote:I like Jessica Rabbit as town.
Well, Titus is right and you’re wrong. Which means, I probably won’t be trusting your reads. What have I done that’s scummy? Do you tr dgb and why?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Saying you won't trust my reads and then asking for my reads? Really makes you think.
Jessica Rabbit
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Jessica Rabbit
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by Jessica Rabbit »

In post 321, Rannygazoo wrote:Saying you won't trust my reads and then asking for my reads? Really makes you think.
I KNOW that you’re wrong about me so that means I’m not allowed to ask you about yours?

And answer my question. You’re just shading me without giving a single reason. What have I done that’s remotely scummy?
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 310, Jessica Rabbit wrote:
In post 286, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 258, Jessica Rabbit wrote:I like egix, jake and vfp the most rn.
Can you explain these TRs?
They all seem to be trying to solve and making logical and nuanced reads. That usually comes from town.
I guess I wanted to see reasons to townread them backed up by evidence, not a vague statement you could say about anyone. These are such boring, uncontroversial townreads on players who aren't really on my radar. VFP is the dophin, right? Who is egix?
In post 309, Jessica Rabbit wrote:They’re reads/votes in this game are objectively horrible. They want to lim T3 solely based on miller claim. T3 trs you based on meta and dgb just dismisses that. Town looks for reasons to make townreads and dgb just quashes that without any good reason.
This feels like bandwagonning. It feels like you're trying to make it looks like you have opinions without having them stand out.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

To add to ^, I'm townreading most of the active players, so by PoE, scum must be among the players that I don't notice as much.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”