Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:34 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 274, Zyla wrote:
In post 230, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 228, Lukewarm wrote:Do you normally change in ways that make you harder to sort in your current game?
cant answer that.
In post 254, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 251, Zyla wrote:Considering that this is a newbie game and you are not a Jester, I see no way that that makes sense. How could being seen as scummy be good for you?
Can't fully answer this yet
In post 272, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 271, HockeyFan wrote:wild
i cant answer this right now.
In post 273, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 271, HockeyFan wrote:?? Idk why you're using this as a way to "defend yourself"/give Pav a way to read u since u said in posts and , "I change my meta every game"
Ok so since this seems to be your main answer to questions, how about you just tell us what you can answer?
i can give a hint i am pro town.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:35 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: azeruitch ant matter train once wrong next top raindrops at cooking kites everybody runs. i like playing scum i also like playing town . i dont like pineapples on my pizza. sorry kid was typing stuff at random didnt have the heart to remove it. also there's my rvs
the words when used right spell something
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:36 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 275, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 274, Zyla wrote:
In post 228, Lukewarm wrote:Do you normally change in ways that make you harder to sort in your current game?
cant answer that.
In post 251, Zyla wrote:Considering that this is a newbie game and you are not a Jester, I see no way that that makes sense. How could being seen as scummy be good for you?
In post 271, HockeyFan wrote:?? Idk why you're using this as a way to "defend yourself"/give Pav a way to read u since u said in posts and , "I change my meta every game"
Ok so since this seems to be your main answer to questions, how about you just tell us what you can answer?
?? What hint? It seems you are trying to dodge questions by not giving complete answers
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:41 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 276, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 97, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: azeruitch ant matter train once wrong next top raindrops at cooking kites everybody runs. i like playing scum i also like playing town . i dont like pineapples on my pizza. sorry kid was typing stuff at random didnt have the heart to remove it. also there's my rvs
In post 277, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 275, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 274, Zyla wrote:
cant answer that.
?? What hint? It seems you are trying to dodge questions by not giving complete answers
like i said when you use the words right it spells something.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:45 am

Post by HockeyFan »

iI'm not here to decipher random words and even if I do decipher these words it doesn't make u "pro-town". u have anything else to prove you're being pro town?
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Zyla »

Unless the moderator says otherwise, I think we need to stop this conversation (Rule Misc3)
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:51 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 279, HockeyFan wrote:
iI'm not here to decipher random words and even if I do decipher these words it doesn't make u "pro-town". u have anything else to prove you're being pro town?
yea it does trust me.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:51 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 280, Zyla wrote:Unless the moderator says otherwise, I think we need to stop this conversation (Rule Misc3)
its not breaking any rules but stoping it would be pro town
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:31 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 266, Lukewarm wrote:Snip
As a side note, I definitely get what you mean as a whole, early Town Blocks are very powerful with good circumstances. It could absolutely seem that I don’t want a town block. However, I was more thinking along the lines that later building a consensus on who is town later in theory makes it difficult for scum to act. As for scum reads, I struggle with that a lot, so I said my intention, but really don’t know where to go right now considering the current conversation.

Hopefully that clears up what I meant, even if it was wrong.
Zyla
Zyla
Goon
Zyla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Zyla »

Alright, since a topic change is in order, this seems like a good time to post my reads

Towny
Azeru - Honestly, felt towny to me, which is mostly a gut read, but they keep up the towniness through the rest of their posts so I'm letting it stand.
Pav - Extremely scumy vibes from (/joke) Honestly I like as a start, and seems like pretty good analysis to me even if I disagree on some points

Null (Town-Lean)
Luke - He isn't playing any differently than our last game, which he was town, and he hasn't done anything scummy, but I don't want to give him too much credit just from meta (as that's my least favorite way of playing), and while his posts have been good for the town, a lot of them read more as a more experienced player trying to make sure everyone understands the dos and don'ts than anything
particularly
towny.

Null
Haschel - Haschel seems to be an aggressive player, which can be good or bad, but I need a few more posts before I'll have a good read
Dragons - I gotta say, I do
not
like . It seems odd to me that an experienced player would even post that, it feels like he's distancing himself from town for some reason. The rest of his iso just doesn't seem to have much substance, no questions asked, no real jumping points for discussions.

Scum Leaning
Strange - Honestly, looking through their Iso, I just see a lot of posts with very little to say. Mostly gut read though

Scum
Hockey - I feel like I've made my case enough here

And then there's Cyrus. Honestly, whether or not he's town, I don't think his play is being very helpful to the town. Overall it seems like the only thing he's doing is confusing everyone
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:50 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 284, Zyla wrote:Alright, since a topic change is in order, this seems like a good time to post my reads

Towny
Azeru - Honestly, felt towny to me, which is mostly a gut read, but they keep up the towniness through the rest of their posts so I'm letting it stand.
Pav - Extremely scumy vibes from (/joke) Honestly I like as a start, and seems like pretty good analysis to me even if I disagree on some points

Null (Town-Lean)
Luke - He isn't playing any differently than our last game, which he was town, and he hasn't done anything scummy, but I don't want to give him too much credit just from meta (as that's my least favorite way of playing), and while his posts have been good for the town, a lot of them read more as a more experienced player trying to make sure everyone understands the dos and don'ts than anything
particularly
towny.

Null
Haschel - Haschel seems to be an aggressive player, which can be good or bad, but I need a few more posts before I'll have a good read
Dragons - I gotta say, I do
not
like . It seems odd to me that an experienced player would even post that, it feels like he's distancing himself from town for some reason. The rest of his iso just doesn't seem to have much substance, no questions asked, no real jumping points for discussions.

Scum Leaning
Strange - Honestly, looking through their Iso, I just see a lot of posts with very little to say. Mostly gut read though

Scum
Hockey - I feel like I've made my case enough here

And then there's Cyrus. Honestly, whether or not he's town, I don't think his play is being very helpful to the town. Overall it seems like the only thing he's doing is confusing everyone
some people do that here i wanting to see who is more for removing some one like me even if i am town or not then the others . scum want a mislynch . town wont be so quick just in case i might be town.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

this game has new pages

cyrus isn't the play today

i still like hockey for town, i like the way he is engaging the game, it just feels like it's coming from town. same with zyla. luke's push on strangematter seems legit.

i'm less convinced about haschel atm. i want to hear more from azeru. i don't quite like i get that it's early and not based on much but it does seem a little forced. strangematter is null for me.

i think that's where i'm at
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:59 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 286, Save The Dragons wrote:this game has new pages

i still like hockey for town, i like the way he is engaging the game, it just feels like it's coming from town. same with zyla. luke's push on strangematter seems legit.

i'm less convinced about haschel atm. i want to hear more from azeru. i don't quite like i get that it's early and not based on much but it does seem a little forced. strangematter is null for me.

What do you think Mafia would do next with this information?
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:02 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

I worded that weirdly, but you get the point.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:31 am

with what information
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:34 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

What do you think Mafia will do in this current situation.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:40 am

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 290, StrangeMatter wrote:What do you think Mafia will do in this current situation.
why worry about it. right now dont worry what they will do . just try to look at whos trying to seem towny the most.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:42 am

i don't get the question, i think mafia will try to play as townie as possible but may leave tells behind.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 290, StrangeMatter wrote:What do you think Mafia will do in this current situation.
I dont like this question much tbh. I think hes just baiting answers from certain town members SO him(less likely) or his maf partner can start not doing these things
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:31 am

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 293, HockeyFan wrote:
I dont like this question much tbh. I think hes just baiting answers from certain town members SO him(less likely) or his maf partner can start not doing these things
The goal, was to get people’s experience as Mafia to get an understanding what Mafia would do in situations that happened like the mess with Cyrus. I worded it really horribly by not adding specifics, but it was to gauge who was and wasn’t doing that action.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 294, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 293, HockeyFan wrote:
The goal, was to get people’s experience as Mafia to get an understanding what Mafia would do in situations that happened like the mess with Cyrus. I worded it really horribly by not adding specifics, but it was to gauge who was and wasn’t doing that action.
If cyrus is scum, then I have no idea what the scum team would do right now.

If cyrus in town, then the scum team would probably try to push him out, thinking he would be an easy Day 1 miselim at this point - which I realize now a great look for me, seeing as how I voted cyrus :oops: :oops:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Save the Dragons has only said positive things about me, starting with an early TR in post , might be a pocket attempt?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 296, Lukewarm wrote:

Save the Dragons has only said positive things about me, starting with an early TR in post , might be a pocket attempt?
If it is its a weak one, but also, I am paranoid of early town reads on me, like before I think I have done anything particularly townie, and as of post 51, I was not sure why I would be getting town reads already. Which is why I asked him about it in post . I got side tracked a bit after that with the things Hockeyfan and StrangeMatter said, so I did not get a chance to follow up on it
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:00 am

i don't like how lukewarm accused me of pocketing him

there are you happy now
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:01 am

In post 67, Save The Dragons wrote:i think you're town because i liked your posts so far especially

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”