Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6450 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:58 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

If you want to leash everybody onto me, I guess you can, but it would be better to just execute me if you were going to do that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6451 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by notscience »

Deja vu I have been in this place before
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6452 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6451, notscience wrote:Deja vu I have been in this place before
?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by notscience »

I don’t know if I’m being eccentric but his post st the top of the page gave me heavy tenet vibes
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6454 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

vibes of s_s in that game?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6455 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:29 pm

Post by notscience »

I’m being too indecisive.

I’ll reread over the weekend.

Strike first. Strike hard. No mercy.

Ninja-
Where we went that poor Pokémon through the turnstile to die for literally no reason snd he was just like “yeah it’s the optimal play”
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6456 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:06 pm

Post by Farkran »

In post 6402, morph the cat wrote:
we'd be dead flipped confirmed town right now

Instead, we have been told that the mod will explicitly confirm this error and that we have permission to make this post, and the game will proceed with that confirmation

I confirm this and apologize for the error placed on this game. I will say nothing further.
If the mod confirms the bolded and then it turns out to be false the game is void, and i don't believe it is. Morph is 100% literally confirmed conftown, as is bingle.

That being said, i disagree with his reads, or rather i know for a fact that he's not following the right track in his colorcoded readlist - if it was just my hunch, i would not trust myself over him, but that's not the case

I do agree with the green reads though. If i had to flip someone today it would be one of these:
Catboi
Flea
Chara

@chara i did read your post but i feel like you are pocketing me strongly here because scum want me in elo, and your red flip would also have a relevant consequence to my reads.

If Chara is scum i think this game is going to take a turn for town victory, but i am definitely not 100% sure that chara is scum. If we are not willing to take that risk today, i'm ok with Flea. Shea/T3 were tonally very town and as much as i can be wrong again, i'd rather look for someone else.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #6457 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:40 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 6062, Chara wrote:
In post 6055, Flea The Magician wrote:Chara, cosmic zone time.

In your ISO I can't see anything you say that mentions any sort of serious read on me outside of PoE and while I don't appear as often as I thought I did, there is a number of weird lil nudges to try and get a me wagon to stick, ain't the first time I've seen this but I wanna know what it is that's drawing your attention to me because its fairly clear that you're on me for something more than PoE. I wanna know what you're thinking. Right now, I don't think you're scum motivated. Purely because I don't think you know my playstyle enough to try and limp in an elimination on me like that. While I don't know your style that much, you strike me as someone who can and will go all in on a push on to remove someone like me from the game as scum.

If that makes any damn sense I'll be amazed. Its far too warm here and I'm knackered lol
a large part of it is PoE right now, but i think the biggest part of it is you caught my attention early and there hasn't been anything that's changed my mind. when i get a read that i want to figure out, i tend to hold on to it until i've made my mind up either way or i throw my hands up in the air and say i have no idea. i think you're readable which is why you've kept my attention, and the way the votes have moved around your slot this game is also interesting to me, in a "i could see this being scum" kind of way. honestly, the biggest part your play has played in the read so far is that it's failing to hit town for me, and i'm a townhunter so a player that i can't find the town in usually rings scum.
Problem I have is that yes you have held on to it, I don't feel there's been much effort to actually try and sort me. My play is admittedly a little erratic, and townhunter players will always scumread me because of how I approach games...
In post 6062, Chara wrote: there are other slots i've poed out but for various reasons haven't felt like pushing, if i become convinced you're town i would move off of you, and if you are i'd like to know. this happened with murdercat, and to a much lesser degree with notsci iirc, to give an example of how i try to work.

i'm finding you hard to pin down, and the sort of giggling <3 reactions to scumreads on you is throwing me too. does it actually amuse you? it seems kind of fake but fake in an NAI way. what's your read on Fire/catboi and Dunn, again?
My location is what it is for a reason, I approach these games with the intention of having fun. If I get serious, then it's probably time to worry, honestly. Dunn and Fires read on me are actually hilarious because they're absolutely the *wink wink nudge nudge* types of push that are genuinely amusing, they're cheap, they're nothing and honestly I find them hilarious.
Dunn knows me well enough that I'm good mislim potential, and will likely be keeping a closer eye on me right now knowing I've been disengaged. How they proceed from here will help me refine my read on them,
White Fire comes down to me and Firebringer as me and Shiro have no completed games together. Me and FB clashed and then some in a TvT previously so their read I can kinda understand as meta, given my play has shifted quite a bit from there. Catboi I need to see if there's a read from them on me. The thing is, like your read, their read seems to be entirely PoE and there's a feeling of something more there but nothing around what it actually is. I don't want a repeat of last time so I've tried to engage with them on more chilled and friendly terms.
In post 6062, Chara wrote:i would say as scum i'm not sure i'd approach you any differently. i try to take this sort of plodding, not heavy-handed approach as scum because i try to replicate my towngame, and i don't really tend to come in with the big hits as either alignment i think, unless i'm very sure as town or really need the elim as scum, but i guess it depends. maybe as scum i am more assertive with your slot.

and yes, it made sense.
I love this bit, lil bit of self meta is always fun. The biggest hurdle people seem to have is when I'm in a good place I'm incredibly light hearted and strictly here for fun. People will interpret this as scummy, for whatever reasons. Early on people were demanding readslists from me to understand me more and I started refusing to give reads lists at all outside of replacements because honestly I want people to put effort into reading me. I'm not unreadable, I'm emotionally unstable which always makes for interesting games and means that you can and will get emotional reactions from me. Question then is which emotion lol.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:13 am

Spoiler: I am a man who walks alone
In post 6063, morph the cat wrote:
IT
IS
TIME

[snip]
Painkillers? Thats a mood ngl.
In post 6092, morph the cat wrote:Dude, stop fucking around and just flavorclaim.
Angry kitty need catnip?
In post 6099, T3 wrote:5 people: oh yeah I didn't hurt anyone
annoying conftown morph: ok random.org says t3
I hope you know why I find this fuckin hilarious xD
Spoiler: And when I'm walking a dark road
In post 6107, Dwlee99 wrote:Is full claim order the same? Are we starting soon?
Keen aincha
In post 6108, morph the cat wrote:We are not full claiming. Not today anyways.

I think I've got enough. Honestly this light quarter claim process went above and beyond delivering scum.
:popcorn:
In post 6106, Dunnstral wrote:Like "did you read your role pm?"

Because how do you miss that one of your abilities primes your elemental damage, or that you do elemental damage in the first place
You'd be surprised how many people just skim their PM and go back to it at a later point...
Spoiler: At night or strolling through the park
In post 6125, morph the cat wrote:Bell - For {Bell_Alignment} get {postcount}. If {postcount}>50/Day -->Town; else-->Scum
lol!! Shame about the rest of the list, all my scumreads are no touchy apparently.
ever just want to yeet the forums for their fucking inconsistent behaviour? wrote: Flea the Magician - severe lack of interaction/acknowledgement of most of the game happenings. day 1 wagon hijinks. mostly meaningless catchups (see first point) See also: Deathcurse Regigigas but then keeps being useless after meta.
1) D1 was my main play so far, D2 was absolute shite and frankly as I said I was in a hella shit place. You can do better than push based on that.
2) Hijinks how exactly? You mean giving someone else the hammer? Voting my scumreads?
3) dafuq is a "Deathcurse Regigigas" when its at home?
4) I have had to deal, for the past 2 fucking weeks, with a narcissist mother using the death of my grandmother to worm her way back into my life (Ever dealt with an unaware narcissist? they're fucking hell. especially when you have attachment/dependancy/abandonment issues), transphobic family one of whom has doubled down on a previous threat, and you want me to be here provided good solid fucking information? I have stated several fucking times in many places I am fucking struggling, I dont need bullshit activity reads like this. Thankfully conftown doesnt mean good town
and now I'm in a shit mood and dont even want to finis the fucin catchup.
In post 6132, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Seriously get me out.

I'm not playing a game where we kill a bunch of scum and some town and end up in like fucking endgame and people go "well the morph list says kill LLD" and I have to yell to the heavens for a month only to lose the game.

Get.
Me.
Out.
This is a fuckin mood. Luckily mod confirmed don't mean shit all and frankly if thats the solve based on the partial claim, it's laughable and I expected way better. It's a practical inversion of my reads bar one or two and like fuck am I just going to lay down, get limmed while my fucking scumreads are given passes.

Deathcurse was mentioned in that list, my second game on site in a fucking decade and I was well out of my depth in that game to the point I started to siteflake I was that overwhelmed. Any comparison to me in that game is null.
Spoiler: When the light begins to change
In post 6163, Ircher wrote:I mean, didn't we already do that? It's not like that number changes day to day.
No, we claimed damage dealt. I'm sat on a scythe because I damn well know town will consume itself if everyone has an attack. also attacking me won't work out how you want it to.
In post 6165, morph the cat wrote:Ffery may not be, but I am willing!

I will let you have it your way, just like the second day. We can sort you, THEN the remaining living players players are to flip the entire red list in bottom-up order, then move onto the oranges.

This is unfortunately how I expected you to react if scum. You're not gonna like that and I'll be eating dirt postgame if I'm wrong, but I did predict this.
Weirdly I'm town read the frustrations, because I fuckin agree with her. Wagons the fuck outta scum, suddenly she's just outta range of PoE. Dont get me wrong, people are capable of some fucking weird plays and recently have seen scum gladiate scum, but in this kinda game that feels fuckin nuts.
Spoiler: I sometimes feel a little strange
In post 6180, morph the cat wrote:My pool of three to roll a D6 on for everyone's chip damage:

I mean obviously it's my three red names.

Roll your own D6. Don't use dice tags because that's provable randomness and illegal. Or just pick the one from the list you wanna murder most.
Night Damage1 or 2: Flea
3 or 4: T3
5 or 6: Something_Smart
Well I'm not idling tonight then.
Spoiler: A little anxious when it's dark
In post 6244, morph the cat wrote:Or, to paraphrase from our hydra PT today around 3PM...
T3 as scum posts a minimal amount, he's still super nervous about his scum play
town t3 is sir spam-a-lot.
the early nervousness is NOT a good sign.
If he comes off as further awkward, he's confoscum.
We have played with very fuckin different T3's then. T3 is an all round low poster in my expreince.

Fuck me I'm raging over a fucking word not looking right now... 9 pages of bullshit left no doubt.
In post 6242, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5945, T3 wrote:So the mod hasn't told me who my previous slot targeted yet.
In post 6040, T3 wrote:I go on a bike ride so I must bescum? What a sizzling hot take.
In post 6042, T3 wrote:
In post 6040, T3 wrote:I go on a bike ride so I must bescum? What a sizzling hot take.
(to all the people who scumread me! :) )
Not gunna lie, I'm not seeing what others are seeing here?

Spoiler: Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
In post 6270, Bell wrote:We could always just discuss their reads and try to make the elimination as airtight guaranteed scum as we can get it.
Maybe do that instead of stoking the fires.
Spoiler: I have a constant fear that something's always near
In post 6277, morph the cat wrote:I'm not going to be feelsbadman'd out of this. I'm not taunting LLD at this point. I get that she is obligated to feel that way for the sake of shaking me off. I respect that. She is PLAYING TO WIN.

I'd like to think that we can calm down and murder each other peacefully, but in the game this is a social game about murdering each other and it means stuff is gonna involve flipping out and getting mad. Nobody likes being fed into a woodchipper.
Theres fed into a woodchipper then being fed into a woodchipper because I fell off because ya know, real life is fucking shit.
In post 6291, Chara wrote:like, play to win is the rule. it's not fun if everyone isn't trying to win. but it's also not fun when people aren't kind to each other. not to sound like a fucking after school special or anything but this game's vibes have been rank, and catboi repping out is a major bummer too.

pedit:
VOTE: T3
Cannot fucking blame them at all. Like I've just said, I try and stay light hearted, I try and stay sympathetic and try and keep my emotions under control which is a fucking challenge, then bullshit happens and as much as I don't want to have to go into fucking detail people think IRL circumstances isn't enough.

My scumrange is fucking broad, yet, I NEVER FUCKING LIE ABOUT MY IRL CIRCUMSTANCES and yet people seem to like to give me the impression that I'd stoop that fucking low.
In post 6321, unwnd wrote:Noraa replaces catboi.
OH thank fuck, Noraa for the love of the gods of the nine realms please be town and help me out here <3
Spoiler: I have a phobia that someone's always there
In post 6365, notscience wrote:I honestly would noraa to claim her role.

Ninja-
Do you really think scum is going to quick hammer me?

We can do four if you’d rather.
Why? Noraa's the 3rd occupant of that slot? Catboi expressed confusion, Noraa is apparently also a little confused about it, you think a mass think is going to help here?
In post 6400, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6395, Noraa wrote:
In post 6276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, I'm in the wrong for letting my anger get to me and I apologize. There was no excuse for calling cabd a piece of shit, no matter how hurt I feel this game.

Espcially since it ties my anger and frustration and hurt to me alignment and makes this discussion after the game harder to have.

I've fucked up.

But that's irrelevant to the game right now.

The above is the standard.
This sounded 100% like scum to a partner. Also I dont get how body guarding Andrea or whoever Artemia? means anything? What does that have to do with conftowning morph?
No offense but you should read the game before firing off 95% certainty reads
Ah yes the rep in should read TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY PLUS PAGES most of this game haven't even fully read.
In post 6416, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6053, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6048, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5867, Flea The Magician wrote:I am tunnelled on Sigmund, I know I am, I am trying to break it. Nobody is tunnelled on me, and I don't recall saying anything like that D2.
Really? So what does this mean?
In post 3963, Flea The Magician wrote:Try being 20 pages behind, also Dunn votes are always good, no doubt he's still wearing his drill out on me.
Ah yes, me commenting you were on me when I'm 20 pages behind, and not mentioned after until the one I made poking fun :)

White Fire was on me most of D1, you had a fascination with me D1, I honestly can't remember D2.

You're fun <3
I was hardly 'on you'
In post 3950, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3886, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 3883, Chara wrote:hi LLD. i'm still thinking about sheeping you but i've had a second wind so it won't be blind. also i might be on your list so lmao.
I prefer this cause it makes me more able to read you. You are on my list to solve today to be sure but yeah this will help me sort you.
I would like to go over this list to solve before I commit to anything today

Right now I am at:
Morph town based on play
Chara feels town
S_S and Whemestar to the north of null
Guillotina towny
I at least have good feelings about TSQ right now, though this isn't a very strong read due to how fakeable I feel this can be
And Bell is towny
I have you as strong town and of course there's Bingle
And yeah, Titus makes sense as town to me based on their targets. I still think they're holding something back in their role claim and that I wasn't wrong about that.

Middle of the pack reads where I'm not taking a hard town or scum stance:
Farkran
Sigmund (They have the wagon situation and claim d1 in their favor)
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)

Leaving me with the following players as scum:
White Fire
MURDERCAT
NDMath
Ircher
In post 3963, Flea The Magician wrote:Try being 20 pages behind, also Dunn votes are always good, no doubt he's still wearing his drill out on me.
And it is true that you were inferring that I was tunneling you after all
You get an invite to the cosmic zone. Congratulations.

Spoilers may contain more than one page.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:13 am

Spoiler: I am a man who walks alone
In post 6063, morph the cat wrote:
IT
IS
TIME

[snip]
Painkillers? Thats a mood ngl.
In post 6092, morph the cat wrote:Dude, stop fucking around and just flavorclaim.
Angry kitty need catnip?
I hope you know why I find this fuckin hilarious xD
Spoiler: And when I'm walking a dark road
In post 6107, Dwlee99 wrote:Is full claim order the same? Are we starting soon?
Keen aincha
In post 6108, morph the cat wrote:We are not full claiming. Not today anyways.

I think I've got enough. Honestly this light quarter claim process went above and beyond delivering scum.
:popcorn:
In post 6106, Dunnstral wrote:Like "did you read your role pm?"

Because how do you miss that one of your abilities primes your elemental damage, or that you do elemental damage in the first place
You'd be surprised how many people just skim their PM and go back to it at a later point...
Spoiler: At night or strolling through the park
In post 6125, morph the cat wrote:Bell - For {Bell_Alignment} get {postcount}. If {postcount}>50/Day -->Town; else-->Scum
lol!! Shame about the rest of the list, all my scumreads are no touchy apparently.
ever just want to yeet the forums for their fucking inconsistent behaviour? wrote: Flea the Magician - severe lack of interaction/acknowledgement of most of the game happenings. day 1 wagon hijinks. mostly meaningless catchups (see first point) See also: Deathcurse Regigigas but then keeps being useless after meta.
1) D1 was my main play so far, D2 was absolute shite and frankly as I said I was in a hella shit place. You can do better than push based on that.
2) Hijinks how exactly? You mean giving someone else the hammer? Voting my scumreads?
3) dafuq is a "Deathcurse Regigigas" when its at home?
4) I have had to deal, for the past 2 fucking weeks, with a narcissist mother using the death of my grandmother to worm her way back into my life (Ever dealt with an unaware narcissist? they're fucking hell. especially when you have attachment/dependancy/abandonment issues), transphobic family one of whom has doubled down on a previous threat, and you want me to be here provided good solid fucking information? I have stated several fucking times in many places I am fucking struggling, I dont need bullshit activity reads like this. Thankfully conftown doesnt mean good town
and now I'm in a shit mood and dont even want to finis the fucin catchup.
In post 6132, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Seriously get me out.

I'm not playing a game where we kill a bunch of scum and some town and end up in like fucking endgame and people go "well the morph list says kill LLD" and I have to yell to the heavens for a month only to lose the game.

Get.
Me.
Out.
This is a fuckin mood. Luckily mod confirmed don't mean shit all and frankly if thats the solve based on the partial claim, it's laughable and I expected way better. It's a practical inversion of my reads bar one or two and like fuck am I just going to lay down, get limmed while my fucking scumreads are given passes.

Deathcurse was mentioned in that list, my second game on site in a fucking decade and I was well out of my depth in that game to the point I started to siteflake I was that overwhelmed. Any comparison to me in that game is null.
Spoiler: When the light begins to change
In post 6163, Ircher wrote:I mean, didn't we already do that? It's not like that number changes day to day.
No, we claimed damage dealt. I'm sat on a scythe because I damn well know town will consume itself if everyone has an attack. also attacking me won't work out how you want it to.
In post 6165, morph the cat wrote:Ffery may not be, but I am willing!

I will let you have it your way, just like the second day. We can sort you, THEN the remaining living players players are to flip the entire red list in bottom-up order, then move onto the oranges.

This is unfortunately how I expected you to react if scum. You're not gonna like that and I'll be eating dirt postgame if I'm wrong, but I did predict this.
Weirdly I'm town read the frustrations, because I fuckin agree with her. Wagons the fuck outta scum, suddenly she's just outta range of PoE. Dont get me wrong, people are capable of some fucking weird plays and recently have seen scum gladiate scum, but in this kinda game that feels fuckin nuts.
Spoiler: I sometimes feel a little strange
In post 6180, morph the cat wrote:My pool of three to roll a D6 on for everyone's chip damage:

I mean obviously it's my three red names.

Roll your own D6. Don't use dice tags because that's provable randomness and illegal. Or just pick the one from the list you wanna murder most.
Night Damage1 or 2: Flea
3 or 4: T3
5 or 6: Something_Smart
Well I'm not idling tonight then.
Spoiler: A little anxious when it's dark
In post 6244, morph the cat wrote:Or, to paraphrase from our hydra PT today around 3PM...
T3 as scum posts a minimal amount, he's still super nervous about his scum play
town t3 is sir spam-a-lot.
the early nervousness is NOT a good sign.
If he comes off as further awkward, he's confoscum.
We have played with very fuckin different T3's then. T3 is an all round low poster in my expreince.

Fuck me I'm raging over a fucking word not looking right now... 9 pages of bullshit left no doubt.
In post 6242, morph the cat wrote:
In post 5945, T3 wrote:So the mod hasn't told me who my previous slot targeted yet.
In post 6042, T3 wrote:
(to all the people who scumread me! :) )
Not gunna lie, I'm not seeing what others are seeing here?

In post 6270, Bell wrote:We could always just discuss their reads and try to make the elimination as airtight guaranteed scum as we can get it.
Maybe do that instead of stoking the fires.
Spoiler: I have a constant fear that something's always near
In post 6277, morph the cat wrote:I'm not going to be feelsbadman'd out of this. I'm not taunting LLD at this point. I get that she is obligated to feel that way for the sake of shaking me off. I respect that. She is PLAYING TO WIN.

I'd like to think that we can calm down and murder each other peacefully, but in the game this is a social game about murdering each other and it means stuff is gonna involve flipping out and getting mad. Nobody likes being fed into a woodchipper.
Theres fed into a woodchipper then being fed into a woodchipper because I fell off because ya know, real life is fucking shit.
In post 6291, Chara wrote:like, play to win is the rule. it's not fun if everyone isn't trying to win. but it's also not fun when people aren't kind to each other. not to sound like a fucking after school special or anything but this game's vibes have been rank, and catboi repping out is a major bummer too.

pedit:
VOTE: T3
Cannot fucking blame them at all. Like I've just said, I try and stay light hearted, I try and stay sympathetic and try and keep my emotions under control which is a fucking challenge, then bullshit happens and as much as I don't want to have to go into fucking detail people think IRL circumstances isn't enough.

My scumrange is fucking broad, yet, I NEVER FUCKING LIE ABOUT MY IRL CIRCUMSTANCES and yet people seem to like to give me the impression that I'd stoop that fucking low.
In post 6321, unwnd wrote:Noraa replaces catboi.
OH thank fuck, Noraa for the love of the gods of the nine realms please be town and help me out here <3
Spoiler: I have a phobia that someone's always there
In post 6365, notscience wrote:I honestly would noraa to claim her role.

Ninja-
Do you really think scum is going to quick hammer me?

We can do four if you’d rather.
Why? Noraa's the 3rd occupant of that slot? Catboi expressed confusion, Noraa is apparently also a little confused about it, you think a mass think is going to help here?
In post 6400, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6395, Noraa wrote:
In post 6276, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Like, I'm in the wrong for letting my anger get to me and I apologize. There was no excuse for calling cabd a piece of shit, no matter how hurt I feel this game.

Espcially since it ties my anger and frustration and hurt to me alignment and makes this discussion after the game harder to have.

I've fucked up.

But that's irrelevant to the game right now.

The above is the standard.
This sounded 100% like scum to a partner. Also I dont get how body guarding Andrea or whoever Artemia? means anything? What does that have to do with conftowning morph?
No offense but you should read the game before firing off 95% certainty reads
Ah yes the rep in should read TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY PLUS PAGES most of this game haven't even fully read.
In post 6416, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6053, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6048, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 5867, Flea The Magician wrote:I am tunnelled on Sigmund, I know I am, I am trying to break it. Nobody is tunnelled on me, and I don't recall saying anything like that D2.
Really? So what does this mean?
Ah yes, me commenting you were on me when I'm 20 pages behind, and not mentioned after until the one I made poking fun :)

White Fire was on me most of D1, you had a fascination with me D1, I honestly can't remember D2.

You're fun <3
I was hardly 'on you'
In post 3883, Chara wrote:hi LLD. i'm still thinking about sheeping you but i've had a second wind so it won't be blind. also i might be on your list so lmao.
I prefer this cause it makes me more able to read you. You are on my list to solve today to be sure but yeah this will help me sort you.

Right now I am at:
Morph town based on play
Chara feels town
Guillotina towny
I at least have good feelings about TSQ right now, though this isn't a very strong read due to how fakeable I feel this can be
And Bell is towny
And yeah, Titus makes sense as town to me based on their targets. I still think they're holding something back in their role claim and that I wasn't wrong about that.

Farkran
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)

White Fire
MURDERCAT
NDMath
Ircher
And it is true that you were inferring that I was tunneling you after all
You get an invite to the cosmic zone. Congratulations.

Spoilers may contain more than one page.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:20 am

Spoiler: Dunn some stuff.
In post 274, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: Flea the Magician

scumposting
In post 393, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 347, Flea The Magician wrote:I voted dunn for the omgus shiggles, and now I vote for the cheap shot.
VOTE: Flea The Magician
In post 1721, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1719, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1481, notscience wrote:Dunnra Kai who’s scum
I am not the right person to ask at this point

My thoughts were that I had a few people as town and towny, but not a lo tof scum leans, but I wasn' quick to assume that everyone who wasn't posting was scum
I think flea is/was scummy for the whole "any wagon is great, even if it's on me" thing
In post 1730, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1727, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1721, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1719, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1481, notscience wrote:Dunnra Kai who’s scum
I am not the right person to ask at this point

My thoughts were that I had a few people as town and towny, but not a lo tof scum leans, but I wasn' quick to assume that everyone who wasn't posting was scum
I think flea is/was scummy for the whole "any wagon is great, even if it's on me" thing
Caught this in my recent post skim...

Dunn you saw my performance in SS3, did I scare you that much?
This isn't a good defense, if that's what this is
Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1722, Dunnstral wrote:Because thinking that scum would put in their scum pt instead is ridiculous
Even so, why does ridiculous mean fake? It's not as though townies never have weird reads that don't make any sense.
Well I didn't vote him but it definitely reads as faking reads
In post 2497, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2443, morph the cat wrote:VOTE: flea
In post 2444, morph the cat wrote:
vote: Flea
I approve

How committed are you guys to this?
In post 3309, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3269, unwnd wrote:
Final Votecount 1.14

Adventurers
:

Anya [13]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar, Flea The Magician, Toogeloo
[Hammer!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo
Flea the Magician [4]: White Fire, Farkran, Chara, Guillotina
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Anya

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, morph the cat
Looking at this yesterday my suspects based on wagon positions were:

Wheme, Flea, Save the Dragons, Flea again, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo, White Fire
In post 3392, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3309, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3269, unwnd wrote:
Final Votecount 1.14

Adventurers
:

Anya [13]: Ircher, Lady Lambdadelta, Titus, Bell, Sigmund, Dunnstral, notscience, Something_Smart, Artemiana, Bingle, Whemestar, Flea The Magician, Toogeloo
[Hammer!]

Sigmund [5]: Save the Dragons, Flea the Magician, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo
Flea the Magician [4]: White Fire, Farkran, Chara, Guillotina
Lady Lambdadelta [1]: Anya

Not Voting [1]: Not_Mafia, morph the cat
Looking at this yesterday my suspects based on wagon positions were:

Wheme, Flea, Save the Dragons, Flea again, NDMath, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo, White Fire
Narrowing this down:

Flea, MURDERCAT, Thestatusquo, White Fire

Right now I am at:
Morph town based on play
Chara feels town
Guillotina towny
And Bell is towny

Farkran
Notscience
Artemenia
Flea (almost a scumread)

White Fire
MURDERCAT
NDMath
Ircher
In post 4033, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3965, Flea The Magician wrote:Already am. That said, with what I'm reading I wont be for long -.-;
This woe is me/Dunn tunneling angle is way overblown considering what is actually going down

At this point in the thread you should not be caught up enough to see that it was a fake guilty, why do you think you would be eliminated over a guilty?

Guess I got my games crossed and ones sticking in my mind. there's still absolutely nothing here to suggest why you would be scumreading me so far though aside from some scummy ass starts from you. I'll shift my read on you, you're out of my firing line but you're far from safe.
And I'm not going to lie, I'm clean outta fucking spoons at this point, and I can't be arsed.
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:37 am

Post by WhemeStar »

Wooo wheeeeeee that was some catch-up

Does LLD really do this as scum because I townread the fuck out of their emotion posts.

T3 is a good wagon as I said earlier.

I like my spot on Morphs list because it means I won’t be night killed so that’s nice.

My other 2 scum targets would be chara and farkran probably.
Im a dog that quacks
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6462 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:39 am

Post by morph the cat »

In post 6461, WhemeStar wrote:Does LLD really do this as scum
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=85289&user_select% ... &start=200

Explicitly so. She and I are both of the school that emotional plays are valid under the rules of war.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6463 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 6458, Flea The Magician wrote:No, we claimed damage dealt. I'm sat on a scythe because I damn well know town will consume itself if everyone has an attack. also attacking me won't work out how you want it to.
This is scum; Flea is trying to fearmonger us out of attacking fae.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6464 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:43 am

Post by morph the cat »

I am nearly certain at this point that scum have some sort of protective from chip damage they can deploy on their own. Probably not to all of them at once, hence why us splitting shots into the red pool is a best way forward.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6465 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:48 am

Post by morph the cat »

I'm going to shelve my LLD read back to "POE after the reds die" here after sleeping on it. Mostly for thread health, and my own hubris-checking. I still think she's a very good fit to the team, but let the other elims play out, yeah?

T3, Flea, S_S all valid options.

Probably like S_S>Flea>T3 in my preference.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6466 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:53 am

Post by morph the cat »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: S_S
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6467 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Farkran »

VOTE: flea
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6468 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I like t3 lim the best so I wanna do that one.
I prefer they, thanks :)
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6469 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:09 am

Post by WhemeStar »

I have my own thoughts on using emotion like that that I’ll keep to myself.

Anyways willing to vote LLD to get it out of the way but I still like t3 more
Im a dog that quacks
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #6470 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:11 am

Post by morph the cat »

Totally cool with dueling wagons between those three; while we have the people that are in the DEATHDEATHDEATH list on the notsci health squad.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6471 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:13 am

In post 6463, Ircher wrote:
In post 6458, Flea The Magician wrote:No, we claimed damage dealt. I'm sat on a scythe because I damn well know town will consume itself if everyone has an attack. also attacking me won't work out how you want it to.
This is scum; Flea is trying to fearmonger us out of attacking fae.
You're free to attack me, You will do no damage.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6472 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6470, morph the cat wrote:Totally cool with dueling wagons between those three; while we have the people that are in the DEATHDEATHDEATH list on the notsci health squad.
Disagree, if we have three competing wagons then scum can make the one on town bigger and get that one through (assuming it isn't all scum)
I prefer they, thanks :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6473 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:14 am

In post 6464, morph the cat wrote:I am nearly certain at this point that scum have some sort of protective from chip damage they can deploy on their own. Probably not to all of them at once, hence why us splitting shots into the red pool is a best way forward.
Welp I guess my Miasma Armour makes me scum. It also prevents me being bound as a passive effect.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6474 (ISO) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Bound?