Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6950 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6193, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:I can make people either Attack someone of my chocie or take no actions.
In post 6201, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 6197, Ircher wrote:there are way too many issues leaving a redirector alive in this setup
It's not a full redirect.

I target someone and make them attack someone of my choice. If they refuse, they take no action instead.

It's literally just a town roleblock.
In post 6495, Flea The Magician wrote:Scythe - innate - I deal damage to a target.
Endless Shroud - innate - Binds do not affect me while I'm covered in Miasma Armour
Miasma armour - 2 sp - I negate 2 points of damage to me in that stratum.
Black Shroud - 3 ap - I can disable peoples innate abilities for that stratum.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6951 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Ircher »

Hate to say it, but I think the self vote might be town. Not definite though; I know Fae got pretty angry last time fae were wagoned as scum.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #6952 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6947, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6941, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6937, Dunnstral wrote:Do you guys think this is within Flea's scum range?
I feel worse about fae flipping scum than t3 which is all that matters.
We're still looking to shoot people at night so this isn't true
Sure, but we don't know how scum can protect against chip damage
I prefer they, thanks :)
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6953 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Bell »

Q. If T3 is scum how come his team isn't helping him with a fake claim.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6954 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Bell »

Also, why is he eli telling.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6955 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Bell, pretend you're evil for a second. Now try to figure out a believable fake claim. Might be hard. I don't even know if there is an obviously evil flavor cause I don't know the source material, and I imagine other people don't either.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6956 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Dunnstral »

If they're town why aren't they claiming their real role?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6957 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 6954, Bell wrote:Also, why is he eli telling.
What is eli telling?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6958 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Bell »

He's posting everywhere but here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6959 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6952, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6947, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 6941, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6937, Dunnstral wrote:Do you guys think this is within Flea's scum range?
I feel worse about fae flipping scum than t3 which is all that matters.
We're still looking to shoot people at night so this isn't true
Sure, but we don't know how scum can protect against chip damage
This isn't a reason not to at least try to shoot at them

Further, if I'm wrong and they're town, I don't want to shoot at them, and scum likely won't be blocking that.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6960 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Okay so let's shoot at Noraa tonight instead of flea?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6961 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 6921, Bingle wrote:
In post 6918, morph the cat wrote:NO ONE ELSE VOTE NOTSCI.
LLD's point about you and me holding the hammer and E-1 on the lim is prudent, regardless of her alignment. Our wagon placement is largely irrelevant for analytical purposes.

I'm not sure how I feel about 2 RB claims, one of which also claims to have been RB'd and a jailkeeper soft from non jailkeeper flipped scum, but it does feel significant.
I'm also a roleblocker. I didn't target LLD. I targeted noraa slot last night and my action was a success. Who knows if catboi was being truthful when he claimed to have not done anything just because, considering people are notified when they are blocked.

My role works as follows: I make it so that somebody can only use their attack. This costs 2 sp.

Attack is seen in LLD's claim, here's what I've pieced together:

An innate ability that deals damage is definitely and attack, but it is unclear which or if any of the following are attacks:
-Elemental damage
-Sapping sp
-Factional kill
-Vig shot

My claim matching up with LLD and the night deadline being extended to allow for her to use her ability both point towards the actual role claim being real.

Unfortunately, from my point of view, somebody has to be lying here. Somebody who is angry in the thread, even. Or else, seeing as how LLD is claiming roleblocked and nobody is owning up to it, there would have to be 4 roleblockers in the game.

I think flea is lying, but maybe I'm being dumb. Maybe Morph will see this and vote for LLD.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6962 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:47 am

Post by Bell »

In post 6955, Dwlee99 wrote:Bell, pretend you're evil for a second. Now try to figure out a believable fake claim. Might be hard. I don't even know if there is an obviously evil flavor cause I don't know the source material, and I imagine other people don't either.
I mean, I'd wiki it. Then have a minor melt down due to all the moving parts and beg my scum team for help.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #6963 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:51 am

Post by Bell »

Condescension is my personal go to when I'm scum, so I don't find the emotion there very compelling. Though Flea has a point about their actions maybe not lining up with that.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #6964 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:23 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6910, Bell wrote:Oh, I'm moody because I missed on murderkitten and I feel some depression something ion It's sort of on and off with me, sometimes I just have times of brain boiling and anhedonia with no apparent cause.
My guess is a lack of exercise and sun.
<.< I mean fair. I'm kind of disappointed now that I know murder was in the game. I saw him on the first page but then I was looking around once I got here and he wasn't here so I was like I must've remembered wrong. It much be another game. Then someone said murder was in the game and I was like WHAT WHERE IS MY MURDERKITTY. Now that I take a close look, everyone seems a little dead here so I guess I can give you a pass for now. I'm not convinced ur town but I'll leave it.
In post 6914, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 6909, Noraa wrote:
In post 6906, Dwlee99 wrote:Noraa I think if you scumread my slot or wanted to solve my slot you would have responded to anything I've said and not attack my predecessor for a bear picture.
You've been constantly provoking me and saying things in the most condescending way possible. I'm not paying the most attention and just dropping thoughts as they come. Nearly every post you've made towards me has been to make me look bad. I'm not interested in engaging that. Just based off your play alone, I cannot determine your alignment but Guillo's play gives me a 100% read.
I gave you a confused face and pointed out that one of the people that you thought Guillo was trying to look townie for was scum. I don't think I'm being condescending but I'm sorry if it comes off that way.
I didn't mean for that to sound so harsh. Your last post and this one were condescending imo. I believe you when you say you didn't do it on purpose but you're still scum. You should be making sure all your team attack me tonight because I guarantee that if I survive until tomorrow, I will tunnel you to hell and back.
In post 6918, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6884, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6637, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah okay.

As previously mentioned, I'm Troubadour. I have an innate one-shot loyal neighborize, which I used on Fark N1. So he's confirmed town (or he will be once I flip, anyway). I crumbed this (I can pull up the crumb if anyone cares, but it wasn't meant to be found, just for him to point to if I died). I picked him because he was both in everyone's nulls and someone I thought I could work well with (my other candidate was Chara, but I thought Chara was more likely to receive pressure from how they defended Anya).

I also have a one-shot 3 SP ability to make my neighbor's non-damaging actions unblockable for the next night. It is a buff as morph predicted, but not a very useful one.

I have 6 HP. I haven't taken any damage so far. If notsci actually did attack me, then I don't know why it failed.
In post 6495, Flea The Magician wrote:Scythe - innate - I deal damage to a target.
Endless Shroud - innate - Binds do not affect me while I'm covered in Miasma Armour
Miasma armour - 2 sp - I negate 2 points of damage to me in that stratum.
In post 6097, catboi wrote:...I have just received FURTHER CLARIFICATION from the moderator that my elemental damage DOES NOT ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING when first applied, it merely adds a stack of "Burn" or "Freeze" to the target, and the debuff is not applied until I activate those stacks via using my third ability. The role PM is worded INCREDIBLY confusingly and this was not clear to me in the slightest based on the way it was written. I assume Firebringer did not understand the nuances of the role either, which is why he softclaimed the way he did on day 2, and why Artemiana never claimed any sort of debuff.

I apologize for full claiming out of turn, but the ambiguity in my role has forced me to out to correct these misunderstandings.

I am actually UNBELIEVABLY frustrated right now with how this has all had to go down. I'll probably be taking a rain check for the rest of the night. Hopefully I'll be able to think about this game without getting pissed off tomorrow.
T3 wrote:Didn't fucking claim yet lol, minus his role title of dragoon.
Etrian Oddesy Wiki on Dragoons wrote: The Dragoon is one of the ten classes in Etrian Odyssey V. An Earthlain class, they wield both shield and heavy artillery to shell foes from afar and protect their allies. In addition, they can construct defensive structures called bunkers to draw enemy attacks. They draw parallels to the previous games' Protector, Hoplite, and Fortress.
So... this might be the scum anti-chip protective? Bolded is also super bad.

I guess it's the devil you know, or the devil you don't...
VOTE: Flea

The devil we know.

Would still like to get a claim from T3, though.

------------------

Noraa if we're wrong, I promise you we will do a mega-adjustment, close to a clean slate reboot.

Also, Noraa if you want to vote notsci, please do.

NO ONE ELSE VOTE NOTSCI.
There's no way his wagon goes through today. If he's scum, he's deep wolf so now isn't the time to attack him much anyways.
Cabd/ffery, you are 100% wrong and I will not support a Flea elimination in any universe today. Faer is going through so much shit irl and probably only 10% of that is leaking into the game. That is NOT how scum with the intent to AtE operate. Scum Flea is something that you are entirely underestimating. If Tammy and nacho were here, they'd tell you Flea is town and I am right. Flea gives off HARDCORE Noraa in Tenet vibes. Faer has literally done nothing for self preservation. You dont understand this is town flea. Please just believe me on this. Tell everyone to attack me tonight or something. My green flip will prove that Flea is town because I have finally figured out Flea's meta.

I've played so many games with faer but I've never figured it out. I think I've got it down now.
Flea always asks me if Im town when faer is town and calls me silly or something along those lines when I SR faer which I have done every single time flea is town. I started doing that this game and it was so similar to all the other games that I flipped my read. Because flea is town and I should not question it because this game state is NOT a scum flea game state. Faer played around with me despite not being in the best state of mind because faer knows that I'm really sensitive to SRs and that is faers way of comforting me. There's two players that do this and they are Momrangal and Flea and if I remember correctly both only do it when they're town. Another thing is that town Flea always town reads me. Every single time. Regardless of my alignment, Flea always hard town reads me. But in the one faer scum game I was in, flea questioned my alignment right off the bat, was pretty widely townread, and lived to see like 6 town mislims. And I think won the game too. Idk I didn't see because I repped out but im pretty sure Flea won that game. It was schads college mafia or something like that.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6965 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6934, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 6884, morph the cat wrote:
In post 6495, Flea The Magician wrote:
So... this might be the scum anti-chip protective? Bolded is also super bad.
Yes, it's so incredibly bad I have 1 shot of it, none if I armour twice which ya know if I'm told I'm being attacked, I'm going to fucking armour up.

So incredibly bad I've been holding onto it for the later stages of the game to try and disable scum chip damages.

Sooooooo stupidly fucking bad I had mechanical sense to not even attack because I knew town would be bloody chipping at each other.

You know something I'm so far fucking done with this.
VOTE: Flea
Yeah. No. Everyone can just stop right here and unvote. This is not scum. I don't know what people are thinking but this is 100000000% desperate and suicidal townie.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6966 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Noraa »

I think it might be but Flea is still town here. I just dont see scum flea pulling risky moves like that right here, right now. Flea just seems really defeated and fae has always prided faer scum game. This sad energy is not faer scumgame
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6967 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:31 am

Post by Noraa »

I'm not convinced T3 will flip scum but Flea is locktown so I stand VOTE: T3
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6968 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:34 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6961, Dunnstral wrote:Who knows if catboi was being truthful when he claimed to have not done anything just because, considering people are notified when they are blocked.
oh he for sure did not do anything. I can confirm. but mod never told me I was RBed.
Let me see what the exact wording was
Ok unwnd previously confirmed that he idled.
About the RB, I'll ask. I was not informed of it.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #6969 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Ircher »

I think Smart flip is better than T3 due to the claim. What are your thoughts there, Noraa?
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6970 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:43 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6961, Dunnstral wrote:Elemental damage
its definitely an attack. its kind of weak but I can attack peoples HP(sorta! its .... a whole thing kinda complicated but yes I can lower hp)
I can also attack people's attacks and make their attacks weaker.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6971 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6969, Ircher wrote:I think Smart flip is better than T3 due to the claim. What are your thoughts there, Noraa?
I dont remember any of the claims. Lemme go find them
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6972 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6961, Dunnstral wrote:I'm also a roleblocker. I didn't target LLD. I targeted noraa slot last night and my action was a success. Who knows if catboi was being truthful when he claimed to have not done anything just because, considering people are notified when they are blocked.

My role works as follows: I make it so that somebody can only use their attack. This costs 2 sp.
Ok so I've asked mod.
unwnd said I was not RBed.
I asked if that was the reply because my predecessor idled the night they were role blocked.
Unwnd said that unless I moved, I would not get notified if I were RBed.
So I can't confirm that Dunn RBed me but that's a risky thing to lie about so it's probably true.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6973 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 5955, T3 wrote:I'm a dragoon.
so this is T3's claim.....
:///////
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #6974 (ISO) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:55 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 6637, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah okay.

As previously mentioned, I'm Troubadour. I have an innate one-shot loyal neighborize, which I used on Fark N1. So he's confirmed town (or he will be once I flip, anyway). I crumbed this (I can pull up the crumb if anyone cares, but it wasn't meant to be found, just for him to point to if I died). I picked him because he was both in everyone's nulls and someone I thought I could work well with (my other candidate was Chara, but I thought Chara was more likely to receive pressure from how they defended Anya).

I also have a one-shot 3 SP ability to make my neighbor's non-damaging actions unblockable for the next night. It is a buff as morph predicted, but not a very useful one.

I have 6 HP. I haven't taken any damage so far. If notsci actually did attack me, then I don't know why it failed.
S_S

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”