Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 845, Raya36 wrote:Well if we're going with Enchant is the recruited cult here then it makes a lot of sense that Enchant let T3 know it wasn't actually a hammer so he could react that way then they could come in and say actually it wasn't hammer. Timestamps are around 5m apart too.
But it was Flea with the "hammer" iirc
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Korina »

work vc 2.4 - even though i'm on my laptop:
raya (4, e-1) - mark, enchant, t3, osuka

T3 (2) - raya, dwlee

not voting - anyone not listed, but especially umlaut and flea since they both uv'd since the vc before last

deadline: june 30th @ 14:25 edt, (so about nine days from now, as of writing this)
majority is five since eight are alive

im not v/la currently, but i am at work
Last edited by Korina on Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 845, Raya36 wrote:And here's the distancing. It's fence sitting
Stating an item of play is not particularly AI is not fence sitting
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:31 am

Post by T3 »

Umlaut/Raya/Dwlee?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Marky Mark »

The more Raya posts, the more obvious it is that she is fixated on getting T3 elimed regardless of gamestate. She is clearly pushing me harder with her words but has pulled this new theory out of thin air that I am cult member defending CL!T3 to have a reason to keep trying to get the "easier" T3 lim even though it is utterly inconsistent with her posting

just lim this
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 853, T3 wrote:Umlaut/Raya/Dwlee?
Why Umlaut (seems town af) and why not Enchant?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Unless Raya is CL I'd hammer here as cult.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Umlaut »

Hi

I still don't really believe Raya is scum but hitting town is probably the second best thing we can do after hitting CL.

That said, and are relatively convincing (at least on the point that the reaction doesn't clear T3)

VOTE: T3
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 855, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 853, T3 wrote:Umlaut/Raya/Dwlee?
Why Umlaut (seems town af) and why not Enchant?
I thought T3 was just trying to get my attention here, didn't occur to me he was naming a team, which is it T3?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 854, Marky Mark wrote:The more Raya posts, the more obvious it is that she is fixated on getting T3 elimed regardless of gamestate. She is clearly pushing me harder with her words but has pulled this new theory out of thin air that I am cult member defending CL!T3 to have a reason to keep trying to get the "easier" T3 lim even though it is utterly inconsistent with her posting

just lim this
Why is fixating on a T3 elim cult behavior? Fixating on eliminating one player you most think is cult leader is exactly what town should be doing here, whereas cult are just as happy to elim pretty much anyone
but
one player.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 847, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:Hm, going back to cult making up reasons to scumread me
Utterly subjective
How was that subjective?
In post 849, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:I've actually been thinking about my solve a bit and I'm pretty sure what's happening here is I'm right about T3 being the cult leader, so cultist, Marky, is attacking me for made up reasons to take my attention away from T3 since I'm the one pushing T3 the hardest.
Yeah, I'm definitely not pushing you because you're scummy :roll:
You haven't made a single point for why I'm scum because I already explained myself and you even said my explanation made sense. Then you started scumreading me for all the same reasons again
In post 850, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:Well if we're going with Enchant is the recruited cult here then it makes a lot of sense that Enchant let T3 know it wasn't actually a hammer so he could react that way then they could come in and say actually it wasn't hammer. Timestamps are around 5m apart too.
But it was Flea with the "hammer" iirc
Yeah, that's not what I'm saying though. Enchant saw the "hammer" (someone already called E-1), then let T3 know in the scumchat so he could react that way and then Enchant could swoop in and be like actually that wasn't hammer. "Townslip" secured.
In post 852, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 845, Raya36 wrote:And here's the distancing. It's fence sitting
Stating an item of play is not particularly AI is not fence sitting
You literally gave a point for T3 scum followed by "that doesn't necessarily make T3 scum though"

That's fence sitting
In post 854, Marky Mark wrote:The more Raya posts, the more obvious it is that she is fixated on getting T3 elimed regardless of gamestate. She is clearly pushing me harder with her words but has pulled this new theory out of thin air that I am cult member defending CL!T3 to have a reason to keep trying to get the "easier" T3 lim even though it is utterly inconsistent with her posting

just lim this
Because it makes perfect sense! You pushing me so hard for no reason makes me just feel more like I'm right
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:43 am

Post by T3 »

uThat was naming a team.
With Enchant it's all just WIFOM but his frustration seems genuine.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:44 am

Post by T3 »

Also, the vc.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 859, Umlaut wrote:

just lim this
Why is fixating on a T3 elim cult behavior? Fixating on eliminating one player you most think is cult leader is exactly what town should be doing here, whereas cult are just as happy to elim pretty much anyone
but
one player.
Because Raya's words and posting implies that she views more likely to be scum than T3, but she continues to vote for and look for a T3 elim. She's pulled this story out of nowhere that its somehow because I'm a cult member defending CL!T3 but only when the issue was brought up, not before
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Stands to reason its because she's looking for whatever elim she thinks has a decent chance of going through today
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:05 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 860, Raya36 wrote:How was that subjective?
Because its based on an asumption of Osuka's alignment and whether the wagon is or isnt terrible
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:07 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 860, Raya36 wrote:You haven't made a single point for why I'm scum because I already explained myself and you even said my explanation made sense. Then you started scumreading me for all the same reasons again
Yet again you completely twist my words out of shape. You explained your reasoning for
some
actions that I queried and that reasoning was logically coherent. That doesn't mean that I think
all
your actions are reasonable - just that particular subset.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 860, Raya36 wrote:You literally gave a point for T3 scum followed by "that doesn't necessarily make T3 scum though"
Post . Just read it. I say that T3's reaction is not a townflail. The implication was that it was NAI - it was never a point for T3 scum. I am sick to the teeth of you twisting my words to undermine me as a player and discredit my push on you.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 860, Raya36 wrote:Because it makes perfect sense! You pushing me so hard for no reason makes me just feel more like I'm right
Except for literally all the reasons that I've just given. Like you are literally trvialising/sidelining everything I post today and its just BS. People can make their own minds up
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Marky Mark »

I'm going to bed. Catch you all later.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

FMPOV if Raya is evil then someone is bussing her so I don't think she flips cult leader.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:55 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 863, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 859, Umlaut wrote:

just lim this
but
one player.
Because Raya's words and posting implies that she views more likely to be scum than T3, but she continues to vote for and look for a T3 elim. She's pulled this story out of nowhere that its somehow because I'm a cult member defending CL!T3 but only when the issue was brought up, not before
How does it imply that. I don't think you're the CL because of how aggressive you're being and how little your push makes sense. I do think you're cult. I think you're trying to protect T3 who is the CL, so of course my vote is staying there.
In post 865, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 860, Raya36 wrote:How was that subjective?
Because its based on an asumption of Osuka's alignment and whether the wagon is or isnt terrible
Please show me where the osuka wagon is that T3 is referring to.
In post 866, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 860, Raya36 wrote:You haven't made a single point for why I'm scum because I already explained myself and you even said my explanation made sense. Then you started scumreading me for all the same reasons again
Yet again you completely twist my words out of shape. You explained your reasoning for
some
actions that I queried and that reasoning was logically coherent. That doesn't mean that I think
all
your actions are reasonable - just that particular subset.
That covered the main 3 points for your original case. Then even after saying that my defense for those particular points made sense, you still continued to scumread me for those same reasons.
In post 867, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 860, Raya36 wrote:You literally gave a point for T3 scum followed by "that doesn't necessarily make T3 scum though"
Post . Just read it. I say that T3's reaction is not a townflail. The implication was that it was NAI - it was never a point for T3 scum. I am sick to the teeth of you twisting my words to undermine me as a player and discredit my push on you.
Given the context, saying that his reaction had 0 fire implies you're stating the reaction was scummy. Then you follow it up with saying it doesn't mean he's scum. My point still stands.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Am I gonna bump a page four times just for a pagetop?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Korina »

The answer is…
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Korina »

Yes, I am
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B