Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:00 am

Post by Mia and Maya Fey »

In post 3718, Moongrass wrote:Titus your bussing theory with me as the busser doesn't take into account that I actually unvoted NK when he was at L-1 to allow for further discussion at which point House ignited the fire that nom tried to start when he came into the game tunneling me. If I had preplanned the bus on the commuter enabler I wouldn't have been silly enough to a) call NK out on his second post over what looks like nothing to most people b) jumped off to poke around c) jump on and off again to poke around d) hammer knowing it was flipping scum for town cred. I know I'm not a great scum player but even noob scum would know to get on before hammer to avoid suspicion.

I still cannot figure out why nom was killed so I'm going with scum were scared of him after seeing him try to take me down on my entrance.
Hasn’t your entire argument been that nom kill was to frame you? Now you’re saying scum were scared of nom pushing you? Then why does scum kill nom then? This really makes no sense.
Hydra of Nancy Drew 39(she/her) and DkKoba(they/them)
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:02 am

In post 3719, Moongrass wrote:
In post 1863, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1847, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1402, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 1354, nomnomnom wrote:Okay Cyrus is 100% town.
There is absolutely no way scum!cyrus makes this kind of confrontational post from the get go.
scum!cyrus from my experience is also someone who is entirely focused on themselves in a game and will largely talk about why a player is voting them etc, for that reason, this kind of post is massive +town for cyrus
In post 1348, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1337, Moongrass wrote:Cyrus what's the best point you have on JJH being scum?
why all the vote hoping?
Fairly sure about this.
In post 1355, nomnomnom wrote:I'll defend this tooth and nail considering cyrus is hard mislimbait material
In post 1357, nomnomnom wrote:Then let's say 90% town, yes? :P
These series of posts tend express a townie mindset, more often than not. Do you not agree with this? @Moon
What happened to this?
Yeah good point...
VOTE: Mia and Maya Fey
Why did you quote this post?
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:10 am

In post 3720, Moongrass wrote:Jjh if I'm right, between us our first couple of serious votes covered the scumteam lol.
So yoi want me to sr Titus and you’re now suggesting it’s an us/House team, when you previously said our interactions didn’t read SvS to you?

House is pushing a you/us team and now you’re proposing a possible House/us team, what’s wrong with this picture?

You know what my take away from all of this is? That my d2 read was probably correct, that it is a House/you team.

Because the only one not pushing us with anyone else is Titus.

I actually don’t know who I’m voting today but Titus is the only one who isn’t pinging me today.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:12 am

I’m going to see who both you and House vote for. If you both vote us, then I probably have my answer.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:19 am

In post 3613, Moongrass wrote:That post actually reads as not SvS House and Hydra.
Wtf happened to this Moon?
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:21 am

In post 3728, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:I’m going to see who both you and House vote for. If you both vote us, then I probably have my answer.
In post 3686, Moongrass wrote:
If house is my buddy it would be pretty easy to lim Hydra
, if hydra is my buddy it would be pretty easy to lim Titus, if Titus is my buddy we've done an awesome job setting you all up and I'm an amazing scum player with my acting.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:27 am

Post by House »

In post 3710, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3704, House wrote:
In post 3702, Moongrass wrote:
In post 3701, Titus wrote:
In post 3680, Moongrass wrote:
In post 3678, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:If you tr us and sr Titus, that obviously means you think House is her buddy, so why not push him and Titus? Why only Titus?
House I'm 100% sure on, I'm still pushing Titus to make dead sure she's scum too. You also already can see house is scum but you're townreading Titus so that's where I need to change your read, that's pretty self-explanatory.
Yes read it again.
This post tells me that Moongrass doesn't actually think Titus is scum.
Like I hate to agree with anything House says but you’ve been trying to get me to vote a slot you’re not even sr if I’m understanding you correctly?

What the actual fuck?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:39 am

Moon is tr Titus but calling me possible scum for not sr her. You said you’re planning to vote us. I know something really stinks to high heaven here and I’m no longer clear on who I’m voting but Titus is hands down being the towniest amongst the 3 of you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:46 am

Post by Titus »

I think the play here is voting House, Maya. mastina has made it clear she likely won't vote for anyone other than me or House. Since we need all four town to agree, that's the likely play. It's still unsettling because you and Moongrass both seem to think he's scum but Moongrass trying to get me roped first calms my nerves a bit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:57 am

Post by mastina »

In post 3706, Moongrass wrote:The DGB kill > mastina is really bothering me. I'm not sure how ballsy the scum team are to leave mastina here with Titus given that mastina has been advocating a Titus lim for a couple of days here. Sure it could be wifom but it is a big gamble for low chance of return.
I mean.

Literally publicly confirmed town > player who is considered conftown but which could, theoretically, be not-conftown. (See also: Titus was saying yesterday I wasn't conftown in spite of Not_Mafia clearing me. Which is something that is kinda damning for Titus imo as Titus trying to open me up to potentially being a mislynch is a thing. Basically, Titus's suspicion on me is explanation enough for the lack of kill there.)

So me being alive isn't too shocking. It wouldn't have been surprising if I DID die, because of my strong preference for Titus/House and like a 90-95% chance there's a minimum of one scum there (even if it's not both of them, I don't think you're scum, Moongrass, but the 5-10% is the remaining where you are), but I understand why I am alive. Scum decided that killing literally conftown beyond all measure of doubt > killing conftown who could be shaded via occam's razor violations speculating about hypothetical scum PRs that COULD make the inno not be an inno.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:58 am

In post 3733, Titus wrote:I think the play here is voting House, Maya. mastina has made it clear she likely won't vote for anyone other than me or House. Since we need all four town to agree, that's the likely play. It's still unsettling because you and Moongrass both seem to think he's scum but Moongrass trying to get me roped first calms my nerves a bit.
It’s extremely frustrating to me because I can’t help feel I’m some how being set up. If both House and Moon vote us, I won’t be shocked.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:00 am

Post by mastina »

(I'm sorry that I'm not analyzing things right now, it's literally 7 am, I need sleep. I wish I could say that I was doing prep work for the big Coming Out Day, but no, I was wasting it. Sorry. I will try to do better tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3735, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3733, Titus wrote:I think the play here is voting House, Maya. mastina has made it clear she likely won't vote for anyone other than me or House. Since we need all four town to agree, that's the likely play. It's still unsettling because you and Moongrass both seem to think he's scum but Moongrass trying to get me roped first calms my nerves a bit.
It’s extremely frustrating to me because I can’t help feel I’m some how being set up. If both House and Moon vote us, I won’t be shocked.
I would be. Scum need two town to mess up. mastina wants me or House. You're not voting yourself. That leaves both me and gamma to misvote you. I don't see that happening. If they go for you as the miselimination, they would have to wait until after a scum flip and or a no elimination just due to the numbers. That's why I think scum moon opens TRing you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3736, mastina wrote:(I'm sorry that I'm not analyzing things right now, it's literally 7 am, I need sleep. I wish I could say that I was doing prep work for the big Coming Out Day, but no, I was wasting it. Sorry. I will try to do better tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it.)
Take care mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:09 am

In post 3737, Titus wrote:
In post 3735, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
I would be. Scum need two town to mess up. mastina wants me or House. You're not voting yourself. That leaves both me and gamma to misvote you. I don't see that happening. If they go for you as the miselimination, they would have to wait until after a scum flip and or a no elimination just due to the numbers. That's why I think scum moon opens TRing you.
It’s just wild to me that his argument is that I should locktown him and I’m scum if I don’t.
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:10 am

In post 3738, Titus wrote:
In post 3736, mastina wrote:(I'm sorry that I'm not analyzing things right now, it's literally 7 am, I need sleep. I wish I could say that I was doing prep work for the big Coming Out Day, but no, I was wasting it. Sorry. I will try to do better tomorrow, but I can't guarantee it.)
Take care mastina.
+1
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:12 am

In post 3711, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m feeling more and more annoyed by how all of my reads are being ignored this game.
We need both you and nsg to weigh in here. Gamma and Mastina too, obviously.
I saw Norwee online last night and I think he’s really mad at us. :/
Mia and Maya Fey
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Mia and Maya Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:14 am

In post 3627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m feeling more and more annoyed by how all of my reads are being ignored this game.
I don’t mean us specifically obviously.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3739, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:It’s just wild to me that his argument is that I should locktown him and I’m scum if I don’t.
Moongrass is in a problem that he needs one of us to SR the other. I think he's realizing that I'm more likely to SR you than you are me. That's if they go for the win today.

If they play for a no elimination, Gamma dies and then they could rely on mastina to misvote me.

He's stuck in a position where he can't decide to win today or tomorrow.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'll read up on happenings later
I have been vaguely keeping track of things though
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Titus »

I think the way this goes is as follows...

We eliminate House.
Scum kill Gamma.

This leaves me, hydra, mastina and moon alive. Scum still need two townies to misvote. We vote moon. mastina either hammers for a win or we force a no elimination.

Scum are then forced to kill the hydra to keep mastina's misvote in play.

Then, I just obvtown more than moongrass at a disadvantage.

It's a longshot but it's the plan I see here if the hydra's town and I think they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3741, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
In post 3711, Mia and Maya Fey wrote:
We need both you and nsg to weigh in here. Gamma and Mastina too, obviously.
I saw Norwee online last night and I think he’s really mad at us. :/
Not mad, just don't feel like there's a point anymore.
my PoE is still Titus/House/Moon and because of these shitty wastes of an eliminations we've had now whoever is scum in those 3 can just buss and set up the last one for endgame. Say we eliminate House and the scum team was Titus/Moon or something, and we could have had that in the bag if we didn't eliminate Cyrus.
Anyway i almost just want to say do what you want because nobody cares about my PoE.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Me retiring is pointless too as it would have just given the dead weak hider a doctor shot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Has N_M ever heard of crumbing? Or did they want a huge loud neon sign saying: "GUY'S, I'M THE WEAK HIDER! KILL JJH FOR AN DOUBLE KILL ON BOTH JJ AND ME TONIGHT!" for night 3?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Tue Jun 22, 2021 5:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mia and Maya Fey are obviously town.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”