Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Votecount 2.13

TargetWagon
Not_Mafia
(6)
Bingle (), Almost50 (), Titus (), T3 (), Bell (), Yuri Gagarin ()
Almost50
(3)
Dusa (), UNOwen (), LavarManos ()
LavarManos
(1)
DrippingGoofball ()
Yuri Gagarin
(1)
OkaPoka ()
T3
(1)
Save The Dragons ()
Not Voting
(3)
Not_Mafia, GuiltyLion (), FakeGod ()

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to eliminate. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-07-03 18:30:59).
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1993, GuiltyLion wrote:can you talk about why you are so confident on FG's alignment? Because I really don't see a lot of good reasons for why you think scum!FG in your ISO
You asked this before, and I said let's just say it's the hammer and leave it at that.

Today I don't think how he approached me and/or how he tried to trick me into looking bad was in good faith either. Check my dialogue with him (although he did end up unvoting me, and I'm still wondering why).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:24 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1998, Titus wrote:Welcome, scum.
:lol:
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1995, northsidegal wrote:
Not_Mafia replaces Cupcake Butterfly.
:( I don't want to lim N_M, but I still think the slot is more scum than not.

@N_M: Since when did you start playing outside the Normal or Open setups??

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2001, Almost50 wrote:I said let's just say it's the hammer and leave it at that.
I dunno man I can't just "leave it at that" when you're asking that we agree to eliminate him following your flip based on an argument that I don't agree with
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I don't trust the A50/T3 votes on NM slot
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2004, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2001, Almost50 wrote:I said let's just say it's the hammer and leave it at that.
I dunno man I can't just "leave it at that" when you're asking that we agree to eliminate him following your flip based on an argument that I don't agree with
Your "agreement" (on the argument) isn't as important, because your "agreement" to eliminate me gives me less confidence in your "agreements" in general to be pro-Town.

Note that I didn't say you are scum or sus. Just that what you seem to agree on will result in advancing Scum's agenda.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2005, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't trust the A50/T3 votes on NM slot
And I don't care about that either. I made it known that I am only listening to Bingle when it comes to joining wagons (resulting in being in a hood). Only if Bingle tells me to unvote will I do so.

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1997, Yuri Gagarin wrote:T3 WHY DO YOU VANISH EVERY TIME I TURN UP AND ASK FOR YOU
Sure.
Your vote on gamma was the scummiest post to happen in the game.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

A50 everyone regardless of alignment is going to act like it's anti-town for people to vote them

it's a lot harder for scum to convincingly argue why they believe we should follow their scumreads, whereas a hallmark of town is
genuine
belief in their votes/scumreads advancing a town agenda.

what I'm missing from you is why
you
think it's pro town to eliminate FG. Why was it scummy for him to quickhammer Gamma? Why is his push on you in bad faith, especially given you yourself acknowledged that unvoting you when he did doesn't make much sense coming from scum?
Yuri Gagarin
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Yuri Gagarin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Yuri Gagarin »

In post 2008, T3 wrote:
In post 1997, Yuri Gagarin wrote:T3 WHY DO YOU VANISH EVERY TIME I TURN UP AND ASK FOR YOU
Sure.
Your vote on gamma was the scummiest post to happen in the game.
why lmao
"I see no VTs up here"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Almost50

I'm still not buying his scumread on FakeGod nor the way he's waffling about on CB-slot
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2009, GuiltyLion wrote:it's a lot harder for scum to convincingly argue why they believe we should follow their scumreads, whereas a hallmark of town is genuine belief in their votes/scumreads advancing a town agenda.
FFS, I didn't say you should follow me NOW. My offer was to follow my reads AFTER you see me flipping GREEN. Me flipping green with your "agreement" should give you pause that your "agreements" aren't accurate or even correct. My suggestion was to offer you PROOF that my reads are -at least- coming from a town mindset, while -at the same time- providing you PROOF that some of your reads -and precisely the one on me- was WRONG.

There's a bloody big difference between me pushing on someone with a case while trying to stay alive myself, and me offering to be the day's lim in exchange for Town to listen to me AFTER they had KNOWN that I am TOWN.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:51 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2012, Almost50 wrote:My suggestion was to offer you PROOF that my reads are -at least- coming from a town mindset, while -at the same time- providing you PROOF that some of your reads -and precisely the one on me- was WRONG.
the point I'm making to you is that you flipping green isn't going to suddenly convince me that you were actually right on FakeGod even if my suspicion of you was wrong and your intentions are good. Because I still don't see anything scum-indicative in what you've said about him. So I'm asking you to help me understand both what you see in him that's scummy and why you're so certain about it, and you're just kinda flippantly dismissing it.

As a result I have a hard time believing you actually care to see FG flipped, because you're not doing any work to sell it other than this demand to sheep you once we know your alignment. Imagine N_M posts "promise me you'll kill Bingle after I flip" and self-votes and flips green, would you really vote Bingle tomorrow based on that alone?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like, as an addendum, I think Gamma throwing a tantrum about FG voting him early D1, going so far as to call it a "go fuck yourself", is about as non-partnery as it gets, so FG is extremely far down on my list of people I want to vote or eliminate. It's gonna take a lot more than an A50 green flip going out saying "FakeGod said he was going to eliminate anyone who quickhammers Gamma, then he quickhammered Gamma" to get me to vote there, especially this early in the game when there's a ton of worse slots to sort through.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:27 pm

In post 2011, GuiltyLion wrote:the way he's waffling about on CB-slot
Why is he waffling? What is the motivation?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:28 pm

In post 2014, GuiltyLion wrote:Gamma throwing a tantrum about FG voting him early D1, going so far as to call it a "go fuck yourself"
How do you distinguish this from being angry about being bus'ed?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2009, GuiltyLion wrote:Why was it scummy for him to quickhammer Gamma?
1- Because it shut down the conversation preemptively?
2- Because Titus specifically asked for time to catch up in the next few hours?
3- Because it looks like Scum joining the hood to specifically deny Town (Titus) from being on it, thus decreasing Town votes within the hood by one and increasing Scum votes by one?
4- ALL ABOVE??

Here, let me remind you of a few facts:
In post 71, FakeGod wrote:Scum team's easiest route to win seems to be just making sure being on the winning wagon each execute.
This was the VERY FIRST LINE FG posted in this thread. And what does he do?? HAMMER THE INEVITABLE WAGON!
In post 71, FakeGod wrote:My instinct says we should limit number of people on each winning wagon, and letting them time out for a plurality execute.
Now this was his SECOND LINE, and it came WITHING THE BLOODY SAME POST AS ABOVE.

And what does he do?? He HAMMERS rather than let it "time out for a plurality execute".

Are you blind??

Next:
In post 91, FakeGod wrote:
In post 85, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4, OkaPoka wrote:im legit so hyped rn like ive never been so excited to lose omg omg omg omg omg
Wut

VOTE: FakeGod
I don’t think I’ve seen you as a player ever, this’ll be new for me!
we kill this first

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
This a bloody standard distancing maneuver early game (and is befitting of Gamma's playstyle). It's almost as if they had neon letters saying "Hey' we're NOT partners, and here's a proof"
In post 159, FakeGod wrote:dang this setup is weird af

you want to get on the winning wagon and PARK there
Give me a break! Is he coaching Scum or educating the Town here? And -assuming the best intentions- what does it even mean to find the winning wagon and park there? How does one know what the winning wagon beforehand?
In post 326, FakeGod wrote:Good sir, I merely implied that I knew what was going to happen. I see it in all the games I run.

Player A throws shade on a player B. Player B returns fire. Doesn't matter if they are town or scum.
This here post actually contradicts how he was whining about my scum and null reads being my voters, Even though I proved it a fake and misleading claim to begin with, his own post early game proves it's a bad argument from his own PoV, so why did he use it against me?

I also noticed some buddying to both Bingle & DGB early D1, but I'll let them two decide if that was the case.
In post 520, FakeGod wrote:6th neighborhood shoots first, right?

Lone 6th sounds like an awesome job
Cheap shot, I know, but does an experienced mod as FG not read the setup?? Or is this a poor attempt to fake a slip? (He didn't know, so he must be Town, because if scum it would have been pointed out to him in the Scum PT)

Oh, I also forgot: FG removed his vote off Gamma as the STD wagon started to gain attraction.

In post 766, FakeGod wrote:Gamma scumflip will probably energize me but I have no idea if that's going to happen or is even possible.
He had just unvoted Lanos, so why isn't he trying to reignite the Gamma wagon here? Why leave his vote Idle at this point?
In post 1187, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1175, GuiltyLion wrote:Bingle/Dusa/Bell/UNOwen/Dann feels like a solid town core to me.
This looks pretty good actually
And now he's buddying you too, No wonder you like him @GL

Like, if I went: this GL guy has pretty good reads and a charming personality, would that make you happy? Guess what? It ain't gonna happen. I don't kiss ass to be TR'd. Not my style.

1220 is more siding with GL to get on his good side. Shameless.
In post 1271, FakeGod wrote:lol titus worrying about quickhammers in this playerlist
Shouldn't she??????
In post 1273, FakeGod wrote:if anyone quickhammers in this game, I absolutely guarantee they will not survive the following day
I thought I brought this up before, but there you go again
In post 1433, FakeGod wrote:Titus, you think gamma's scum?

why are you delaying the execute
This here doesn't go with the second line of his first post quoted at the top of this post of mine.

Now check this progression:
In post 520, FakeGod wrote:6th neighborhood shoots first, right?

Lone 6th sounds like an awesome job
In post 527, FakeGod wrote:I would trust Yuri Gagarin with lone 6th
In post 1436, FakeGod wrote:I just don't want Yuri on the wagon. I want him to be the lone 6th neighborhood.
In post 1444, FakeGod wrote:eh you are right

we'll just have to execute him tomorrow I suppose
How do you go from trusting someone to be the lone player in hood to wanting to lim him the next day in one go??

ALSO..
In post 1443, Titus wrote:I'll consider hammering tonight if everyone says their piece.
Yet less than 32 minutes he does this:
In post 1452, FakeGod wrote:VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Why deny "everyone from saying their piece" as Titus had requested??

Finally: Spoiler tags? Not a chance! You asked for it, you got it. Now read up and weep, Mr Guilty Lion. (Apologies to everyone else)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2014, GuiltyLion wrote:I think Gamma throwing a tantrum about FG voting him early D1, going so far as to call it a "go fuck yourself", is about as non-partnery as it gets
No it's not. I may not know FG, but I do know Gamma well enough to say it was an act.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2015, DrippingGoofball wrote:
Ask WHERE I waffled. I said I think CB is still scum, and I am on the wagon already. I just don't like voting N_M for personal reasons. Everyone who played with me and N_M in the same game knows that I hate to vote N_M and it has been the case for about 4 years now (give or take a few months)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

@FakeGod,

Why did you hammer?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:50 pm

A50's case is dynamite.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:58 pm

VOTE: FakeGod

Breaking the ice.

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2015, DrippingGoofball wrote:
He's constantly fit a pattern of scumreading the CB slot enough to vote, but never indicates any full confidence or even gives reasons why he thinks CB is scum.

D1 vote says he "won't vote the scummiest person":
In post 1013, Almost50 wrote:Let me be honest: I won't be voting the scummiest person (I am too lazy to effort today). but I will be voting where I think is a good hood (i.e. join the wagon that -if goes through- will put me in the same PT with people I like to work with)

VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly
still scumreads CB:
In post 1403, Almost50 wrote:Current SRs (based on a special theory): Gamma, Bell, T3, FG, CB
still scumreads CB and votes again:
In post 1686, Almost50 wrote:Not my #1 pick here (T3 is my #1 & FG is my #2), but it'll do

VOTE: CB
now the waffling comes in:
In post 1915, Almost50 wrote:The wagonomics of today *checks to make sure N_M is not around* make me think CB is indeed Scum (there's a slight chance I'm being wagoned bc my reads are good, but it's been some time since I actually did have good reads so I won't be shocked if CB was Town afterall)
"Won't be shocked if CB was town"
In post 1916, Almost50 wrote:The ONLY thing I do want to repeat is: FG IS SCUM. T3 IS SCUM. CB "maybe" Scum. Bell is vendicated.
"maybe" scum
In post 1968, Almost50 wrote:Because I'm not 100% on CB's alignment.
"not 100%"
In post 2003, Almost50 wrote:I don't want to lim N_M, but I still think the slot is more scum than not.
"more scum than not"

It's remarkably consistent how often he says he thinks it's scum, but isn't sure, while expressing greater confidence in other slots like T3 and FakeGod. Don't get me wrong, I'm also ambivalent about CB, but IMO the sheer number of times he indicates he's not certain about CB at this point makes me suspect scum that knows CB is about to flip green and wants to make sure he doesn't come out looking like he's completely wrong. This would let him keep pushing other slots like T3 or FakeGod tomorrow without needing to re-evaluate.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2016, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2014, GuiltyLion wrote:Gamma throwing a tantrum about FG voting him early D1, going so far as to call it a "go fuck yourself"
How do you distinguish this from being angry about being bus'ed?
I don't think he'd be genuinely angry about a single vote from a partner in the first 100-150 posts of the game.

Gamma was also appeasing of FG at other times:
In post 679, Gamma Emerald wrote:and my only solid SR is Fenrir, FG is being weird but idk if it's scummy
In post 942, Gamma Emerald wrote:;-;
FG I tried to restore good relations and you seem to be overlooking it
Pls notice me senpai
In post 1238, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think I’m ready to start considering FG town
and this doesn't feel like theater to me:
In post 715, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 645, FakeGod wrote:
In post 642, Gamma Emerald wrote:Do you have no concept of time? Do you not realize how much time existed between your vote and mine? Why are you trying to assert it was in direct response to your vote?
and I don't believe you had anything to say when I had this reaction in SFA so why are you trying to call me out like this now?
no, you're whining that I voted you

you got pissed and voted me, then called me out in 594 telling everyone I told you to go fuck yourself
I voted you because I had a bad feeling about you
one that has only continued to be perceived as the game has progressed

the personal attack thing has nothing to do with that. I don't like you trying to construe my vote on you as some emotional meltdown, it feels like you're trying to not actually address my real issue because you don't know how to get around it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”