The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:55 am

Post by The Bulge »

Roden, I hope you've had a good night's sleep and are in a better mood today. have you had a chance to reread our exchange from last night at all? because youre looking to me like textbook flailing scum. you became very emotional for no reason at all, and were accusing me of things I never even said or did. anything you wanna add/change to what you said?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:56 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 196, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 190, Roden wrote:VOTE: The Bulge
I don't think scum sticks to a narrative of that long @buldge -- look at how roden didn't give up their reasoning. This is possibly tvt.
huh?
In post 198, GrandpaMo wrote: woops wrong person -- yall pfps are similar

UNVOTE: BimbleSticks
VOTE: illiwee
what makes you suspicious of illwei?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 200, The Bulge wrote:Roden, I hope you've had a good night's sleep and are in a better mood today. have you had a chance to reread our exchange from last night at all? because youre looking to me like textbook flailing scum. you became very emotional for no reason at all, and were accusing me of things I never even said or did. anything you wanna add/change to what you said?
You just can't help yourself can you? I meant everything I said. Every single post is you or Nora talking down to me. You're being rude and condescending for literally no reason, and no matter how many times I bring it up you just refuse to stop. I didn't even start this argument, Nora just made up a narrative over posts she didn't even read correctly, and even after I've clarified everything I'm still getting attacked over the flimsiest reasons.

I have been cooperative. I have answered every question. I have clarified everything I possibly could. But that
still
doesn't seem to be good enough for you. You're accusing me of flailing over an argument you continue to instigate. Despite everything, neither you or Nora feel like you have to answer my own questions. You discount and discredit and ignore every single comment and observation I make. You paint me as scum when no one else seems to agree with you, and when I vote you all you do is paint me as being emotional to discredit any reads I have on you.

If you think I'm scum, then actually push my wagon instead of just poking at me page after page. Take me to E-1, I'll hammer myself. Because at this point I'm fairly certain you're scum, and you will 100% be in the hot seat Day 2 since you have refused to discuss anything else and everyone will see me flip green.

And no, no one will buy your argument that I was just a townie who played poorly. You town read me and told Nora we were TvT. You still jumped in and continued to fight with me. You will not be able to convince anyone that you had no idea I was town.

So do it. Push my wagon.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:10 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 201, The Bulge wrote:
In post 196, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 190, Roden wrote:VOTE: The Bulge
I don't think scum sticks to a narrative of that long @buldge -- look at how roden didn't give up their reasoning. This is possibly tvt.
huh?
In post 198, GrandpaMo wrote: woops wrong person -- yall pfps are similar

UNVOTE: BimbleSticks
VOTE: illiwee
what makes you suspicious of illwei?
1. I feel like if roden was scum, they would have pivoted or kept deflecting -- an emotional reaction usually stems from a newbie yk?

But they have kept on and latched on to the same narrative with them pushing you with. I could be wrong, but right now that is how I am seeing it especially when everyone has quickly scumread Roden for this. This is why I thought roden is one of those players that can be easily taken advantage of in a newbie game by scum.

If they have other games they have played, that is probably the first place I would actually would check to see if they play like this all the time yk?

2. I am just exploring this for now -- (their vote on roden in post 102 and completely disappearing after that. logs seem like filler logs. in post 131, they talk about having to reread roden and not finding anything? -- it just seemed very out of place)
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 202, Roden wrote:
In post 200, The Bulge wrote:Roden, I hope you've had a good night's sleep and are in a better mood today. have you had a chance to reread our exchange from last night at all? because youre looking to me like textbook flailing scum. you became very emotional for no reason at all, and were accusing me of things I never even said or did. anything you wanna add/change to what you said?
You just can't help yourself can you? I meant everything I said. Every single post is you or Nora talking down to me. You're being rude and condescending for literally no reason, and no matter how many times I bring it up you just refuse to stop. I didn't even start this argument, Nora just made up a narrative over posts she didn't even read correctly, and even after I've clarified everything I'm still getting attacked over the flimsiest reasons.

I have been cooperative. I have answered every question. I have clarified everything I possibly could. But that
still
doesn't seem to be good enough for you. You're accusing me of flailing over an argument you continue to instigate. Despite everything, neither you or Nora feel like you have to answer my own questions. You discount and discredit and ignore every single comment and observation I make. You paint me as scum when no one else seems to agree with you, and when I vote you all you do is paint me as being emotional to discredit any reads I have on you.

If you think I'm scum, then actually push my wagon instead of just poking at me page after page. Take me to E-1, I'll hammer myself. Because at this point I'm fairly certain you're scum, and you will 100% be in the hot seat Day 2 since you have refused to discuss anything else and everyone will see me flip green.

And no, no one will buy your argument that I was just a townie who played poorly. You town read me and told Nora we were TvT. You still jumped in and continued to fight with me. You will not be able to convince anyone that you had no idea I was town.

So do it. Push my wagon.

it's okay, if you are town and you feel like someone on your wagon is scum, you should not let them take advantage of you. pretend that bulge is town in your eyes, bring out different possibilities of scum.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

still

So do it. Push my wagon.
you are playing ate here. and i am kinda biased because i do this as town as well purposefully and even not purposefully sometimes. but this sounds geninue imo -- and a good rxn.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I think there's one detail that I think should've been brought up, but has The Buldge actually pushed a wagon on Roden to eliminate them?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

Ok I just took an exam and am very brainfried so I cant really do much about other exams atm. Mod, please reset my prod timer. I am still vla but I wanted to provide some content since I have time rn.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by The Bulge »

You just can't help yourself can you? I meant everything I said.
uh, sure. so youre doubling down on claiming that I said you were being defensive yesterday? can you point that out to me? or that I was presenting my takes as fact when I explicitly said it was only conjecture/getting my notes out. wanna explain that one a little more?
Every single post is you or Nora talking down to me. You're being rude and condescending for literally no reason, and no matter how many times I bring it up you just refuse to stop.
show me where I've been rude to you? serious question. because you were talking to me in and like I'm an idiot, and I cant find a single instance of me being condescending to you (except after you started throwing your little tantrum, because like....lol)
I didn't even start this argument, Nora just made up a narrative over posts she didn't even read correctly, and even after I've clarified everything I'm still getting attacked over the flimsiest reasons.
why are they flimsy? all you've actually done is whine about it. show me why my arguments are weak.
still
doesn't seem to be good enough for you.
i mean if youre scum youre scum, so "good enough for me" is either 1) you show me that you are town or 2) you are dead. so far you've done nothing to push the needle closer to option 1. if youre town and are genuinely trying to fight your own elimination, then you need to rethink your approach, because throwing a pissfit like this is not it.
You're accusing me of flailing over an argument you continue to instigate.
what do you mean by this?
Despite everything, neither you or Nora feel like you have to answer my own questions. You discount and discredit and ignore every single comment and observation I make.
which questions have I avoided? I'd be happy to answer anything I've missed.
You paint me as scum when no one else seems to agree with you,
LMAO you mean besides Noraa and the two people voting you (italiano and illwei) ,ie, literally half the game? like bruh are you even reading the game or do you just keep saying shit?

even if this statement was even a little bit based in reality, uh, so what? nobody should push a read unless someone else shares it? that's not how the game works, come now.
and when I vote you all you do is paint me as being emotional to discredit any reads I have on you.
my guy, I don't need to "paint you" as emotional :lol:

what's your read on me then? all I saw was a naked omgus vote.
If you think I'm scum, then actually push my wagon instead of just poking at me page after page.
??? what's the difference lol
Take me to E-1, I'll hammer myself. Because at this point I'm fairly certain you're scum, and you will 100% be in the hot seat Day 2 since you have refused to discuss anything else and everyone will see me flip green.
yep yep yep if you open my ISO you can see it clear as day that I haven't discussed anything else besides your slot, yessir.

:roll:
idk what to tell you here. reads change. I had a tonal townread on you which you have now ripped from my hands and wiped your ass with.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:51 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 206, StrangeMatter wrote:I think there's one detail that I think should've been brought up, but has The Buldge actually pushed a wagon on Roden to eliminate them?
that's what i thought as well -- i thought the reasonings on roden implied that bulge highly scumreads roden for x and x

i give +1 townping for this thought process
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 144, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 142, StrangeMatter wrote:Where is everyone right now, I get that discussion is a bit harder with a person VLA, and one has to be replaced, but 6 other people aren't even talking at all. That kind of seems like a waste of a day to have no discussion whatsoever. So can those 6 people explain why they're not talking right now?
so something to note that is that this is forumn -- not everyone is going to be here at the same time. but hmm i probably have to see what u talkin bout

anyways sorry ik weird enterance this just caught my attention
wow this sounds self conscious. idk weak point but important enough that I'll mention it.
In post 152, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 141, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm still waiting on Italiano to answer the question from #112. Really want to know what their thought process was with it.
Spoiler:
In post 112, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm wondering, @Italiano, why do you keep asking questions such as asking about people's votes or RVS like they mean something?

I ask questions the way I do because I not only want to just sort players I want to know and see how they think. I wanna know why people do the things they do or don't do the things they do. I want to know how players think and what's going on in their head, not just why they did something. I usually do this with RQS but sometimes I do it the way you see it here. It just depends on how I'm feeling. Some people think it's weird or suspicious but hey I'm not playing for them, I'm playing for myself and it works for me because I've caught plenty of scum/wolves that way, but it also helps me accurately pinpoint town players so finding scum is easier.
Ok and what players have you sorted so far?
In post 155, Roden wrote:
In post 138, Noraa wrote:
In post 133, Roden wrote:I'm town reading Nora at this point but I honestly wish I wasn't. Pretty sure she's just a townie giving scum a free Day 1.
fuck this makes me think you're scum even more. because I feel like newbies aren't so nuanced that they can townread me here despite me hard SRing but its also not right off the bat so maybe its genuine. honestly im pretty tunneled and I feel bad because that makes me think roden is town. for some reason, im particularly good at tunneling town and its not a great thing.
This is kind of what I mean when I say you're being condescending. Why is it so hard to imagine a newbie could be nuanced with their reads? I know you're in VLA now so this isn't getting answered, but man, this is not a good start.
Condescending? It is very much reasonable to assume that a newer player will not have as much nuance as a more experienced player. Like if you were a more experienced player, I might mark it off as null but since you are newer, I find it more important. I am not being condescending. It is literally a FACT that newbies are going to have less nuance than SEs overall. It's not like im shaming you for it or saying your play is shit like im not trying to be condescending and I don't think im being condescending either and you make me feel like a bad person when you post things like this when im just playing the game?! I mean the thing is that if you are town, you truly are not cooperating with us. The attitude behind your posts is something that I feel for but at the same time, it makes it so difficult for me to townread you because of it. Like I think you annoyance and anger is real but the more you cant just calm down and talk to me, the more im unwilling to believe you are town. And its so hard because I feel like im just wrong but you keep doing this and it makes me feel bad and also think that you are scum.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 176, Roden wrote:I'm not really sure why I'm getting called defensive for reacting to getting death tunneled on page 2, but somebody saying "my post wasn't serious, your reaction is suspicious" gets a free pass.
In post 186, Roden wrote:Why are both you and Nora making up narratives in your head and trying to present it as fact here?
In post 202, Roden wrote:I didn't even start this argument, Nora just made up a narrative over posts she didn't even read correctly, and even after I've clarified everything I'm still getting attacked over the flimsiest reasons.

still
In post 202, Roden wrote:You paint me as scum when no one else seems to agree with you,
this is what frustrated, caught scum looks like. if you're town, Roden, please relax, realize nobody is out to get you on a personal level, and realize that if you're being whiny and unpleasant as a defense, all that will get you is more votes. I'm trying to give you a chance to gather yourself and to pay closer attention to the thread when you're reading and responding to posts. if you're gonna be obstinate about that, then you don't get any benefit of the doubt, and I'd happily see you hammered into oblivion.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by The Bulge »

gotta run (sorry Noraa), busy night ahead of me. Roden, take a deep breath before responding.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 209, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 206, StrangeMatter wrote:I think there's one detail that I think should've been brought up, but has The Buldge actually pushed a wagon on Roden to eliminate them?
that's what i thought as well -- i thought the reasonings on roden implied that bulge highly scumreads roden for x and x

I think you misunderstood what I meant to say. I'm wondering why there's a thought that The Bulge is scumreading them, yet they aren't actually pushing to get them voted. Generally, from what I've read so far, I've haven't seen them really wagon despite what I have read from most of their posts. Wouldn't scum who is taking something like voting an easy person like Rodan, and lean into that?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 213, StrangeMatter wrote:
In post 209, GrandpaMo wrote:

I think you misunderstood what I meant to say. I'm wondering why there's a thought that The Bulge is scumreading them, yet they aren't actually pushing to get them voted. Generally, from what I've read so far, I've haven't seen them really wagon despite what I have read from most of their posts. Wouldn't scum who is taking something like voting an easy person like Rodan, and lean into that?
why do you think i thought this was a tvt situtation lol -- it just feels like roden frustrated town and bulge is trying there best to solve their allignment. also its more of nai imo -- there are better reasons to town/scum read them but votes isn't something u rlly look at until u look at hammers / voting patterns
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 211, The Bulge wrote:
In post 176, Roden wrote:I'm not really sure why I'm getting called defensive for reacting to getting death tunneled on page 2, but somebody saying "my post wasn't serious, your reaction is suspicious" gets a free pass.
In post 186, Roden wrote:Why are both you and Nora making up narratives in your head and trying to present it as fact here?
In post 202, Roden wrote:I didn't even start this argument, Nora just made up a narrative over posts she didn't even read correctly, and even after I've clarified everything I'm still getting attacked over the flimsiest reasons.

still
In post 202, Roden wrote:You paint me as scum when no one else seems to agree with you,
this is what frustrated, caught scum looks like. if you're town, Roden, please relax, realize nobody is out to get you on a personal level, and realize that if you're being whiny and unpleasant as a defense, all that will get you is more votes. I'm trying to give you a chance to gather yourself and to pay closer attention to the thread when you're reading and responding to posts. if you're gonna be obstinate about that, then you don't get any benefit of the doubt, and I'd happily see you hammered into oblivion.
yea i agree -- but i have done this in a town game / and scum game -- you should look at it from genuine frustration -- do you think scum would make their playstyle quite obvious like that?

but you understanding -- and trying to solve alignment like it feels like you are town doing it

anyways i think u should start looking at different ppl now
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:23 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 215, GrandpaMo wrote:

still
yea i agree -- but i have done this in a town game / and scum game -- you should look at it from genuine frustration -- do you think scum would make their playstyle quite obvious like that?

but you understanding -- and trying to solve alignment like it feels like you are town doing it

actually bulge -- do you think they are playing different then they were in newbie 2065 ?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Post by Noraa »

also grampamo, stop quoting long posts and saying a sentence about it if you are town! that's a scum tactic to waste space.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 214, GrandpaMo wrote: why do you think i thought this was a tvt situtation lol -- it just feels like roden frustrated town and bulge is trying there best to solve their allignment. also its more of nai imo -- there are better reasons to town/scum read them but votes isn't something u rlly look at until u look at hammers / voting patterns
To me, it's not about the votes themselves, its looking like they want to vote someone out or not, and getting other people join the wagon. That, is what I was really looking for, which I did not really see. From what you've said before, you made it seem pretty ambiguous what you meant for a few of those posts, which prompted said questions.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 162, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm going to reread more into Nora and Roden's arguments more right now.
I'd love to hear your opinion on it!
In post 181, The Bulge wrote:*your being present in-thread rn and this being the next tab in my catchup are pure coincidence btw :wink:
In post 132, Roden wrote:
In post 115, The Bulge wrote:
In post 53, Roden wrote:I think you're reading too much into RVS.

VOTE: StrangeMatter
is that why you voted them?
Already answered this. I put the vote to see what would happen.

Nora are you really just going to continue to pick and choose which posts of mine you'll read? Because if you're going to continue to death tunnel me over literally nothing I'd rather just self hammer and sign up for a new game. I already explained and answered everything I could yet you can't even be bothered to respond.
In post 133, Roden wrote:I'm town reading Nora at this point but I honestly wish I wasn't. Pretty sure she's just a townie giving scum a free Day 1.
I'm wondering if the first post here TMIs Noraa as town, and the second 7 minutes later is damage control, but this is only conjecture/bookmarking thoughts
how does this TMI me as town? I don't get it.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by Noraa »

Im not a fan of Grandpa mo. What was the point of the RVS vote and why does every one of his posts look filler? idk im off again to vla land but that's something to think about!!
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

In post 219, Noraa wrote:
In post 162, StrangeMatter wrote:I'm going to reread more into Nora and Roden's arguments more right now.
I'd love to hear your opinion on it!
From what I see, these conversations feel very Town vs Town, where both have made posts that ping me as Town. However, I'm very on the fence when it comes to Roden's defensiveness, especially when they conversed with you, and then Buldge. It looks kind of scummy, but at the same time I'm not really able to read anything from said defensiveness, as it can go either way for me. I'm just going to leave them as a somewhat small Townlean for right now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 217, Noraa wrote:also grampamo, stop quoting long posts and saying a sentence about it if you are town! that's a scum tactic to waste space.
what....?

this quote literally makes no sense.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 220, Noraa wrote:Im not a fan of Grandpa mo. What was the point of the RVS vote and why does every one of his posts look filler? idk im off again to vla land but that's something to think about!!
i already explained -- i wanted to vote illwee because no one has explored them yet. so i thought i would vote them.

also i gave my reads throughout my posts.

lol ironically, i called out illwee's posts filler.

but im interested now -- what makes u think im saying filler logs?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

still

In post 216, GrandpaMo wrote:

still

actually bulge -- do you think they are playing different then they were in newbie 2065 ?

if you are referring to this @nora, then i actually used my first point -- to bring up the question later on in post 216 to get a better mentality on how bulge plays and reassuring my read that these are two towns.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”