Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1073, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1067, Chara wrote:i don't like those posts. it's Ircher providing commentary on the situation and on Nakata's posting without actually committing to an opinion.
Well, I like Infinity’s catchup, so I don’t think I want to vote her anymore.

So, you would lim Ircher then, is what I’m getting from this?
yes, i don't think Ircher's been town. none of his commentary has been very bad or objectionable but i really can't get past the idea that he knows he's being unreadable on purpose and he knows there's a tendency to not want to elim slots like that early on.

but i'm also a little hesitant to pursue it because there is a reason for town Ircher to play like this, i just think it sucks. but ultimately his posting has felt really slimy and... purposely helpful and yet not risky at all.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: satoru

>_>
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1074, Chara wrote:i actually agree with the above partially, Nakata when pressed articulated his townreads pretty well and they felt like they had some substance, but the Amy scumread was based on one singular interaction, and the Tweetie scumread felt simularly shallow and based on one minor thing. then when Amy pushed back Nakata reconsidered and brought forward other players again (Ydrasse and Tweetie) on the basis on having strong scumgames and i think PoE based on the other townreade, but still hasn't given any convincing reason for me to think he genuinely scumreads them. i think PoE is a fine tactic but it doesn't feel like Nakata was really employing it as much as putting forward names he could present some minor justification for.

but re: appeasing Amy, i want to say it's -aligned because it does look like Amy was genuinely angry and Nakata was trying to avoid escalation, and i don't see this happening between partners this way. i townread Amy anyway but it's worth noting.
But do you like Infinty and Ydrasee read the appeasement as scum indicative?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Does Nakata usually appease slots he’s sr? Is that typical?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't really know nakata's meta, I think he's an alt but I don't know his main
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1078, Amy Dunne wrote:Does Nakata usually appease slots he’s sr? Is that typical?
i don't really think Nakata was that "appeasy", but i do agree that he pushed you on something minor and then couldn't keep that suspicion going as you responded, Nakata's insistence it was not personal feels more NAI. i don't really think he was trying to appease you while SRing you, just because that doesn't really make sense to me for him to do anyway.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Chara »

VOTE: Satoru
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Subject: Open 815: Forest Fire Redux [Endgame]
Satoru Nakata wrote:
In post 1400, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1389, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata disagrees that skitter30’s posting doesn’t feel survivalists and thinks that skitter30!town would have engaged with Nakata in a less confrontational way if skitter30 were town.
Sorry i shouldnt be so confrontational, i apologize
Nakata wanted to address that an apology is and was entirely unnecessary. Nakata wasn't upset by skitter30's approach to him, he just thought it was very scum!indicative for her, because Nakata's more typical experiences with skitter30 have involved her trying to sort slots that are maybe unclear to her through prodding them for motivations rather than what Nakata felt was a stronger response in this game than the typical to him. Nakata also felt skitter30 did feel very survivalistic and couldn't tell why should would present as strongly in that sense if she were town.
Actually it isn’t unusual. He also apologized to Skitter, so that’s not scum indicative for him.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Chara »

i also think Pooky could be scum here.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1083, Chara wrote:i also think Pooky could be scum here.
Why? If he did this “I thought you were good at reading me” schtck as scum, i would yeet him into the next century but scum!him usually has an agenda.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:10 am

Post by Chara »

he hasn't towntold is the short of it. and scum Pooky doesn't always get into gear right away, either. i'm used to town Pooky caring more than he has so far
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:11 am

Post by Chara »

what did you think of my Ircher read, by the way?
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 710, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Amy do you already know I'm town? :3
In post 712, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
I thought you said you knew how to read me >.>
The bolded in particular. He actually tried to protect in a game by wrongly tr him while still playing to his wincon. So, I just don’t think scum!Pooky would try this crap on me because he knows how extremely upset I was after he fooled me in a past game. He isn’t FL who obviously wouldn’t give a shit but Pooky absolutely would.

In Trust Fall, he refused to pair with me because he didn’t want it to be my fault town lost. I still got blamed for it anyway but Pooky felt really bad how upset I was after Hideyoshi.

So, I just have real trouble believing that he’d do something underhanded to manipulate me like this.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Chara »

oh, and more specifically on Pooky i didn't like how the vote on me was apparently to look for reactions but Pooky never actually looked for them or did anything with it, or even noticed my response to the vote at first.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:14 am

Post by Chara »

In post 1087, Amy Dunne wrote:
The bolded in particular. He actually tried to protect in a game by wrongly tr him while still playing to his wincon. So, I just don’t think scum!Pooky would try this crap on me because he knows how extremely upset I was after he fooled me in a past game. He isn’t FL who obviously wouldn’t give a shit but Pooky absolutely would.

In Trust Fall, he refused to pair with me because he didn’t want it to be my fault town lost. I still got blamed for it anyway but Pooky felt really bad how upset I was after Hideyoshi.

So, I just have real trouble believing that he’d do something underhanded to manipulate me like this.
i don't think 712 would be all that underhanded? i mean, i definitely think there is a limit when it comes to being manipulative that goes right into being an asshole, but it seems like a really innocuous comment and i don't see how else scum Pooky would be able to respond to your read on him. just ignore it?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Chara »

or are you saying scum Pooky would just not ask you to read him earlygame like he did?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:17 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I'm too cool to be bad.

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1086, Chara wrote:what did you think of my Ircher read, by the way?
I agree he hasn’t really done much Ai.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:19 am

In post 1004, Amy Dunne wrote:Pooky, can you link the game you miselimed Infinity in?
I didn't mis elim infinity. just had a really epic shit fight with her lol

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=86610
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1089, Chara wrote:

i don't think 712 would be all that underhanded? i mean, i definitely think there is a limit when it comes to being manipulative that goes right into being an asshole, but it seems like a really innocuous comment and i don't see how else scum Pooky would be able to respond to your read on him. just ignore it?
Yeah but if he’s scum, it’s still a brazen attempt to manipulate me specifically and I’d like to believe that Pooky wouldn’t take advantage of me this way, because he knows if he ever did anything like that, he would be hearing about for weeks on end. Because I would be super pissed at him, if he ever singled me out like that as scum.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1094, Amy Dunne wrote:
In post 1089, Chara wrote:

Yeah but if he’s scum, it’s still a brazen attempt to manipulate me specifically and I’d like to believe that Pooky wouldn’t take advantage of me this way, because he knows if he ever did anything like that, he would be hearing about for weeks on end. Because I would be super pissed at him, if he ever singled me out like that as scum.
I’m right about this, aren’t I Pooky?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fine we can lim Satoru. But only because i really think this game should have a flip and i don't really have anything on them being townie apart from "Infinity's vote on them was kinda sus".
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Satoru Nakata
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:25 am

In post 1095, Amy Dunne wrote:I’m right about this, aren’t I Pooky?
I would definitely not put myself through that just to win a mafia game
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1094, Amy Dunne wrote:Yeah but if he’s scum, it’s still a brazen attempt to manipulate me specifically and I’d like to believe that Pooky wouldn’t take advantage of me this way, because he knows if he ever did anything like that, he would be hearing about for weeks on end. Because I would be super pissed at him, if he ever singled me out like that as scum.
This isn't a good metric to use in solving slots.
Especially considering i think you said the exact same about Flavour in the anime theme and then he proved you wrong.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”