She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1672, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks the town should listen to what he’s saying considering Yin has cleared ircher and Nakata was already saying ircher was town who was set up!
If Ircher is town I would immediately murder the people who magically knew he was all along

Wait, that's what you're scumreading me for i think. i dunno

VOTE: Ircher
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

that being said i might murder Nakata less, their read is a bit different from knowing Ircher is town, rather they're tunneled on the idea that I'm scum and are viewing the game thru that light

Which is sort of hard for me to believe but is an entirely separate issue. How can you scumread me so hard that Ircher's suspicious play, which you have agreed was suspicious in the past, no longer matters. And on top of that, my suspicion on Ircher is something that you suspect to be a miselim attempt, even though AGAIN you find it reasonable that one would suspect him

Also lets not forget you're voting me because apparently you want to show to everyone who you suspect because you think you're about to die. Which doesn't really make that much sense. You can do that independently of your vote. Are you avoiding voting elsewhere?

And you have played with me a lot before apparently!!!!! I am so confused what seems scummy for me. I am truly mind boggled
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1672, Satoru Nakata wrote:Nakata thinks the town should listen to what he’s saying considering Yin has cleared ircher and Nakata was already saying ircher was town who was set up!
Yin is also calling you scum - or at least strongly implying it, so I find it really strange that you’re just auto-accepting this without question.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Yin is also calling you scum - or at least strongly implying it, so I find it really strange that you’re just auto-accepting this without question.
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

According to Yin, Infinity is auto scum from Nakatas PoV

@Nakata?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1682, Morning Tweet wrote:According to Yin, Infinity is auto scum from Nakatas PoV

@Nakata?
Chara is also auto scum from Nakata's PoV
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

Sorry about that guys, my posts were sticking.

@mod, can you please delete the extraneous posts? Thank you.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not going to put much stock into what Yin says as i trust them less than i'd trust an drug addict with my finances.
But i do want to condense their information in case it turns out in the future their information is actually useful.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by Amy Dunne »

In post 1675, Morning Tweet wrote:
If Ircher is town I would immediately murder the people who magically knew he was all along

Wait, that's what you're scumreading me for i think. i dunno

VOTE: Ircher
Is he at E-2 or E-1 now?

I’m tinfoiling on the possibility that scum could possibly have a shapeshifting mechanic and maybe switch Ircher flip with a townie because his play still makes 0 sense as a vt
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

He's X-1
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now to more important matters.
We finally got some rainclouds moving in so i feel so much more comfortable now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:26 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1623, Yang wrote:e-(x/3)<e-1
Wolfram Alpha apparently thinks this is related to the iPods and yellow spectrum colours.
In post 1639, clidd wrote:@Flea

What's your read on Ircher/Nakata/Robert?
I don't think Ircher is the correct elimination here, Rival Nakata is certainly one to be on the block today, Roberts AtE efforts have also earned my ire.

Yin missed my question, sad times.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:48 pm

Apparently I didn't ask, bugger.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:52 pm

In post 1308, Flea The Magician wrote:
Spoiler: Votecounts
In post 825, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 1.11

[5] Satoru Nakata:
Ydrasse, Amy Dunne, clidd, Infinity 324, Morning Tweet
Joint moderator ISO.
In post 975, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 1.13

[5] Infinity 324:
NorwegianboyEE, Tanner, Chara, clidd, Ydrasse
Joint moderator ISO.
In post 1225, pj harvey dent wrote:
Votecount 1.15

[5] Ircher:
Satoru Nakata, NorwegianboyEE, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Robert M Hunter
Joint moderator ISO.
@YinIn votecount 1.11, how many scum are voting Nakata?

@YangWhats your favourite bat?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:55 pm

In post 1664, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1279, NorwegianboyEE wrote: According to Yin:

- There is scum in:
Ircher
/Infinity/Nakata
- There is scum in: Norwee/Pooky/Chara
- There is scum in Pooky's votes before post : Chara/Tanner/Morning Tweet/
Ydrasse

- There is scum in Amy's votes before post : Chara/
Ircher
/Nakata
- There is either 0 or maximum 1 scum in:
Amy
/Robert/Tanner
- There are no scum in: Ydrasse/Amy/Ircher
- There are 3 factions (Repeated twice)
- Yang is not an criminal.
Yoink.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 11:56 pm

oh thats Tweeties post, not norwees
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:34 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1659, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I find it funny that Yin avoided some direct questions about allignment but mentions there are no criminals at all in a group of 3.
yeah, agreed. if we really wanted, we could probably organize the use of questions in such a way to figure out who is a criminal from his answers. why not outright say it? further makes me think that someone being a criminal or not doesn't have anything to do with alignment. or yin is just bullshitting us, idk.

anyway, i don't have much to add, still thinking ircher is not a good yeet, etc.

one thing that did catch my eye is that nakata did a similar turn around of "nvm ircher is actually townie" when it seemed ircher is gonna die. < that is a note in my iso for me to check tomorrow if i have the right order of events down, if we flip ircher and he flips town.
your eyes on the city.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:38 am

*facepalm*

Not like I've been trying to get a workable PoE from Yin this entire time and have even provided questions people can use to help...
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:43 am

Post by clidd »

In post 1651, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1649, clidd wrote:Good read, I sympathize with your analysis.

It's enough for now, but if you have some time the next questions are 20, 21 and 22 (Ydrasse).
I have literally mis-read Ydrasse like 11 games in a row and she is very good at pocketing me :<

She feels really town tonally and she's got so much town energy and I know she's been kind of tired of playing scum so she might not have so much energy for it.

btw the last time I read her this way she was scum and rekt me so uh >.> don't like keep that in the bank?
Are these posts outside of her scum range in your opinion?

Spoiler:
In post 967, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: infinity

i okay with this. my mentality when thinking about infinity went: "oh, i remember i didn't like something she did early game", read her iso, went "oh yeah, i didn't remember this, but it's bad when i'm looking at it again." she doesn't feel like she's... herself, this is hard to describe unless you've played with her a lot. town her is more Here and in the moment, free-flowing and though she sometimes gets flak early game it usually clears up even during d1. and the fact that it isn't happening here is like. ya okay her being off wasn't just a fleeting thing.

i think there's something to be said about satoru's unwilingness to vote infinity and positing her as someone who can be read later, while also... like. to me, the mentality about robert (we should get him out now as he's bait and we will not be able to solve him at all late game and he will just get killed by scum into a loss) (which i think is a scummy mindset in general; i lost a post i was trying to write earlier when my spare laptop's battery died wherein, i felt like satoru did none of the legwork to solve robert and was just fine kicking him over and see what he flipped which is the /exact/ sort of mindset that he's like, talking about will happen later down the line) isn't being extended to infinity, which doesn't make sense because like... what is a mt vote doing right now? why not vote someone you scumlean when there's a wagon on her when it will let 1) town!satoru live longer to do things and 2) fits into the mentality of "well all scum die eventually."

idk. just going like "any scumflip is good even if it's low info lol" and then going "nah better targets atm" when his life is on the line is dumb as fuck. if infinity flips scum i'm going to kill satoru or die trying tomorrow. i haven't felt this confident on my reads since titus v nancy drew and i was on fucking FIRE there.
In post 1168, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1162, Tanner wrote:uh. could you answer that question regarding me first? i've been waiting for you to express a read on me because i think that might be useful for me to read you, but you keep Not doing that.
it's intentional for many reasons but the main for you is because i started off this game really annoyed at you and i thought it better to Not engage like that for everyone's benefit. that and the statement i made earlier about you not reading me correctly was based in the memory of that normal game where you were scum and townread me which like, to me was "why can't he see what he's seeing here"

you're middle of the pack for me right now. i find it harder to discern you through tone because my impression of you as town is like, no offence, a bit messy and all over the place from your notes pts even if you don't put that into main threads for games all the time, here you're more contained.

actually, going through your iso now i don't know if you would continuously push robert unless you're scum with like, satoru/infinity together? it feels like there's stuff People Can Do to look towny when they're scum but doubling down on something that people aren't going for anymore feels like a waste of time and also risks looking performative when it's an... outlier of a read, i guess, or a wagon compared to the competing ones atm, and i don't think that you as scum would continue pushing this just for the sake of it? this is basically boiling down to you're genuine about the robert read. which uh, don't tell anyone but i've been keeping some of my reads close to chest and my robert one's dwindled a little bit because of . in the moment i took his emotion as like, real town irritation but you're right that it looks like a pattern based on pressure, but i disagree that "everyone sounds town" is a scummy mindset bc i just played a game where... like everyone basically sounded town to me and i was floundering lol. i think i'm more interest in limming robert if satoru does flip scum tho bc the strength of the read on just one person feels more like scum only able to pinpoint scumminess in a partner and not into that for d1. also like if we flip robert and he's town like, i still go to satoru most likely and ya. sorry this became another case on killilng satoru.

also despite the tone issue i have w you on this alt does actually sound like the sort of... floundering that i expect from you as town and idk if you would think to make a post like that on this alt and while pushing something that's not going anywhere. it feels like a moment where you slipped into who you actually ~~are which i think? would be harder for scum!datisi to do.

so, i guess townlean after i sat down and actually thought about it instead of powerleveling in wow
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 1657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you going to answer what the purpose of the reaction test was? Was it really just a ‘joke’?
I already did and yes.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Amy Dunne
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Amy Dunne
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Amy Dunne »

Something is clearly not making sense but then I don’t know why Ircher just doesn’t blame his posting on something mech related. Like if he said, “my role pm forbids me to do _____”, like why doesn’t he just do that? He probably wouldn’t be the lead wagon if he just did that, so why doesn’t he?

Only thing I can think of if he’s actually town here, is if he got a role pm comparable to what I got in Boon uPick. I had a 1 shot invest but if I claimed or even hinted at it on D1 - I would die or something. That however did not impact my play at all but had I hypothetically gotten run up or something, I wouldn’t have been allowed to claim it to save myself.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by clidd »

I liked your answers, Ircher, in the sense of evaluative interest.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”