Newbie 2071: The Sandwich Debate - End!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:33 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 318, GrandpaMo wrote:I think I scumread T3 based on meta.

I have bias because everytime T3 calls me town out of the blue with no reasoning, they end up flipping scum. So anytime, I hear those words coming out the mouth -- I get paranio. I usually don't end up voting them until probably day 2.

Bringing back to the point, you said earlier that you didn't why Rocky was scum. I will explain why I think rocky is scum.

They have 15 posts which is fine, but till post 61

I don't know if they were serious with that vote, but I will assume they were meming. They continue to meme.

They finally make a serious read in post 117 which was the WIFOMY thing James said about them claiming to be VT... which is something weird to go into especially considering it being the first genuine read.

In post 220 I actually asked for rocky for their reads (I bring this up because you claim I haven't questioned rocky but I have, rocky just had never replied because their last post is post 164)

They unvote without any reasoning.

I do want to point out that I did agree with rocky in post 164, which is something Rocky could be town for but idk if it's a strong enough reason to call them town.

I haven't voted them yet, because I am still waiting them to come back and give me an updated readlist.

I am also waiting on Beezeburger.
this
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:33 am

Post by VFP »

In post 349, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 348, VFP wrote:Do to think he's town?
i think he's scum i gave reason why
I missed it, but I'm focused now.
Do a small reason why.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:34 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

this is a dead game for me until a replacement is found and beeze is able to give input
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:35 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 351, VFP wrote:
In post 349, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 348, VFP wrote:Do to think he's town?
i think he's scum i gave reason why
I missed it, but I'm focused now.
Do a small reason why.
I think I scumread T3 based on meta.

I have bias because everytime T3 calls me town out of the blue with no reasoning, they end up flipping scum. So anytime, I hear those words coming out the mouth -- I get paranio. I usually don't end up voting them until probably day 2.

Bringing back to the point, you said earlier that you didn't why Rocky was scum. I will explain why I think rocky is scum.

They have 15 posts which is fine, but till post 61

I don't know if they were serious with that vote, but I will assume they were meming. They continue to meme.

They finally make a serious read in post 117 which was the WIFOMY thing James said about them claiming to be VT... which is something weird to go into especially considering it being the first genuine read.

In post 220 I actually asked for rocky for their reads (I bring this up because you claim I haven't questioned rocky but I have, rocky just had never replied because their last post is post 164)

They unvote without any reasoning.

I do want to point out that I did agree with rocky in post 164, which is something Rocky could be town for but idk if it's a strong enough reason to call them town.

I haven't voted them yet, because I am still waiting them to come back and give me an updated readlist.

I am also waiting on Beezeburger.
tldr; fluff content, and pivoting votes off me
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:36 am

Post by VFP »

If I vote with you will I be town?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:39 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 354, VFP wrote:If I vote with you will I be town?
what happened to the more aggressive VFP?

why are acting vulnerable and different.

you + james have been acting very passive this game and maybe you could get away with it since you are ill, but even jame's interaction with you is weird.

you never ever sheeped me in your life.

talk to me, why are you playing this way?
VFP
VFP
Mafia Scum
VFP
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:40 am

Post by VFP »

I don't know.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:40 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 356, VFP wrote:I don't know.
are you okay?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:41 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

bulge is like the only one i can trust rn , pls come back i am so confused this game
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:45 am

Post by T3 »

The dolphin flipped too hard and broke his neck.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:50 am

Post by T3 »

With grabdoa in the game the postcount goes....
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:59 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

In post 355, GrandpaMo wrote:

you + james have been acting very passive this game and maybe you could get away with it since you are ill, but even jame's interaction with you is weird.

It's just a dead game. We have a person waiting to be replaced, a new player seldom posting, waiting on a dude to finish an essay of reads, T3 etc etc.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:23 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 361, JamesTheNames wrote:
In post 355, GrandpaMo wrote:

It's just a dead game. We have a person waiting to be replaced, a new player seldom posting, waiting on a dude to finish an essay of reads, T3 etc etc.
what are you talking bout ?

this was never focused or targeted at u lol
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:24 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 352, GrandpaMo wrote:this is a dead game for me until a replacement is found and beeze is able to give input
lol @james literally copying me

smh ppl stay sheeping me when im town -- i think thats my biggest towntell ngl
JamesTheNames
JamesTheNames
Goon
JamesTheNames
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:24 am

Post by JamesTheNames »

"+ james have been acting verry passive this game"
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:26 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 364, JamesTheNames wrote:"+ james have been acting verry passive this game"
oh forgot i said that, but i mostly made that quote to talk about the interactions u and vfp had for example 344, 346 (this is mainly from vfp, i dont blame u rlly)
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 343, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 335, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 329, GrandpaMo wrote:i also do agree its a bad post

but im not responding to it anymore unless u rlly want me to, since everything is just easily either taken out of context / not thought about properly.

i realize if i dont respond then i get ur true thoughts on other ppl, than you just continuing to blindly tunnel me for no reason.
Alright, thats fine. So based on the whole interaction I had with GPA, i think Im confident in switching cows and Gpa in my reads list. I think cows is a bit scum here, because hes refusing to give AI content for the past while. He gave some reads but has shyed away alot from giving an explanation
can you explain why cows is scum?
I already explained it a bit in 335, but basically hes not attempting to progress the game forward atm(which is simillar reason I sr VFP(im aware VFP has a cold, but still)). Also, hes been setting up his readlist for the past 2 days but still haven't given one so that tells me one of 2 things. Either cows is just purposely doing this just to act like hes contributing the game or hes being coached by a mafia partner on what are some good reasons for his SR's. Also i mentioned how I switched cows and u in my reads list(. So basically cows is now weak scum which I know is not substantial but I think cows does have scum equity here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 366, HockeyFan wrote:

but im not responding to it anymore unless u rlly want me to, since everything is just easily either taken out of context / not thought about properly.

i realize if i dont respond then i get ur true thoughts on other ppl, than you just continuing to blindly tunnel me for no reason.
Alright, thats fine. So based on the whole interaction I had with GPA, i think Im confident in switching cows and Gpa in my reads list. I think cows is a bit scum here, because hes refusing to give AI content for the past while. He gave some reads but has shyed away alot from giving an explanation
I already explained it a bit in 335, but basically hes not attempting to progress the game forward atm(which is simillar reason I sr VFP(im aware VFP has a cold, but still)). Also, hes been setting up his readlist for the past 2 days but still haven't given one so that tells me one of 2 things. Either cows is just purposely doing this just to act like hes contributing the game or hes being coached by a mafia partner on what are some good reasons for his SR's. Also i mentioned how I switched cows and u in my reads list(. So basically cows is now weak scum which I know is not substantial but I think cows does have scum equity here
i agree. but i dont think you should be ready to scum read 100 percent.

see with you, you are ready to just flip the tables and assume everything is AI (what i noticed with our interaction and this quote now).

that's why i originally townread you its because you were not hesistant as scum may be and you were willing to show your potential. idk if you are capable of being like that as scum. being as me and u are like the most active in this game, and probably waiting for vfp, beeze, cows, and rocky's future replacement to contribute, eh

im just waiting to see what happens for the course of events
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 367, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 366, HockeyFan wrote:

i agree. but i dont think you should be ready to scum read 100 percent.
Yea which is why I have cows as weak scum

see with you, you are ready to just flip the tables and assume everything is AI (what i noticed with our interaction and this quote now).

that's why i originally townread you its because you were not hesistant as scum may be and you were willing to show your potential. idk if you are capable of being like that as scum. being as me and u are like the most active in this game, and probably waiting for vfp, beeze, cows, and rocky's future replacement to contribute, eh
alright cool, so I do think u are town now lol

im just waiting to see what happens for the course of events
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by fferyllt »

StrangeMatter replaces Rocky14. Please welcome them!
Last edited by fferyllt on Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

I'm here. I just recently ate a lobster in a piece of bread. Apparently it's a thing.

Anyways, I need to catch up with this game.
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Sorry, lobster meat in a piece of bread.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

welcome strangematter!
nothing much to say currently except that i thought your slot had some town+ posts
StrangeMatter
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
StrangeMatter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by StrangeMatter »

Apparently it's actually a specialty there, and is a sandwich.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

a lobster roll, right? i haven't had one before

i'll stop artificially inflating my post count now :P
im going to blame my procrastinating on the wallposters or something. no IRL stuff has been happening
i'll have 3 semi-large posts out about the topics ive been talking about (T3, ISO on hockey, the two cents i have on the discussions grandpamo has been having)
you can expect them to be out while they're still relevant lol

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”