Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (isolation #401) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

I was like convinced that the only thing separating seanzie scum from town at the end was like scum seanzie would understand the importance of cutting discussion short and would self hammer while town seanzie would fight.

should have realized the "i should self hammer" thing was that moment and i was prideful
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (isolation #402) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

scum: kill someone in my PoE who is scumreading me hard to try to incriminate me

my townreads: fuck up the game hard by having based night actions
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #403) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:07 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Same ^
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (isolation #404) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1627, Zyla wrote:Also, since I didn't have a chance/reason to post it yesterday, I'm a 2-shot JK, I jailed Lucifer the first night, but not last night, so I'm unsure of why there wasn't a second body this morning if Lucifer is telling the truth
Theres 0 reason for you to jail a claimed vig.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1641 (isolation #405) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

You were at risk of death and didnt claim JK lmak foh
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #406) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

You posted on d2. You knew that you targeted lucifer.

And the first thing you said wasn't to claim you jailed lucifer.

Where are your softs?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (isolation #407) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1648, Shrek wrote:will the replacement know if they were jailed or not?
Nope. They'll just know who they targeted if they're legit town vig
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1656 (isolation #408) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1000, Zyla wrote:
In post 751, Pavowski wrote:
In post 750, Zyla wrote:Consolidating votes seems like it would make sense at this point, so I thought I'd go through Pav and Kyouko's ISOs to see which one I'd vote, and uh...
In post 289, Pavowski wrote:And special mention: since Taco asked me about Salsa and I looked at their ISO, I'd say Salsa leans scum for what looks like hard tunneling.
In post 456, Pavowski wrote:
Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
I'm sorry, what? These were back to back, and you placed SF in opposite positions for the same reason. What's going on here?

VOTE: Pav
There's almost 200 posts in between those, hardly back to back. Faria's push felt scummy at first but upon further reflection I thought it was townier. Note I said it felt like a scum misplay for her to tunnel like that, but now that I see more of Faria, I don't think she's misplaying, I think that's just her style. We're allowed to change our reads, right?

Also, around that time you were townreading me in 308. But then ... we're allowed to change our reads, right?

Your vote feels opportunistic.
I wasn't paying attention to the post numbers tbh, I'll try and pay more attention to that when ISOing in the future

In post 769, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 308, Zyla wrote:Dwlee99 - leaning scum on
In post 127, Dwlee99 wrote:Tris we are town block now. Okay?
What makes Tris or you towny?
In post 171, Dwlee99 wrote:My reasoning is all there Shrek.
... Just to clarify, is this a joke?
In post 193, Dwlee99 wrote:Bad ISO
At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking, so how is this enough to be a bad ISO?

Pav - slight town-lean, no particular posts stood out

Salsabil is mostly null with a slight town-lean, but then there's this post.
In post 296, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 288, Taco Hemingway wrote:Stop defending your shit logic with shutdowns and instead ellaborate on it or acknowledge its flawed.
And i asked you what the definition of omgus is. Answer it.
I'll do what I want to do, you don't owe me.

Can't believe you're using LAMIST card rn!! So much for playing several games....
I'm not sure what about this particularly fits LAMIST, could you elaborate?
DWLee - I think the manner in which you SR DWLee is similar to how he was SRing Pav, which from a town POV is not a reason to be SRing someone (for doing the same thing you are doing). You seem to have seen a couple of posts you took issue with and ignored the rest. scumreading him off of a few small posts while at the same time claiming it is scummy for him to SR pav off of such a small ISO.
I don't quite understand this, my main issue was that he was specifically using posts that - at least to me - were clearly jokes for his read, and afaik, none of the posts I had mentioned were joking in nature
Pav - If there are no posts that stand out then why is he a townlean?
Mostly gut, but also by standing out I meant posts that stood out for me to comment on
In post 316, Zyla wrote:Seansie seems aggressive but not antagonistic, which is good, definitely town-lean

Shrek - Null
In post 239, Shrek wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 235, Pavowski wrote:Okay, inasmuch as we can learn anything useful early in the game (I'm dubious, but okay) it's hard not to look with a suspicious eye on everybody going hard at each other right out of the gate.

That list for me right now includes:
Taco
Sean
T3
Shrek probably
In post 147, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 146, Shrek wrote:why would you turboelim me

that's not a very nice thing to do
Why me = fry me. Caught em
is interesting but then
In post 175, Shrek wrote:my thought process behind this soft is that my role is not a power role and it will not hurt town that much if i get nightkilled for saying it. and claiming in the day and having more avenues looked at would be more beneficial than just focusing on me for the rest of it.
is a weird counter. "I'm not a big deal but I'm kind of a big deal?" sounds like "hey town don't eliminate me but also mafia don't NK me." Which is a pretty good place for scum to hang out.

isnt that what most people want though. to not be killed
Irl, yeah, probably. But this is a game, and the second town wins we get magically resurrected and live happily ever after. As town, my focus isn't to stay alive (unless I have a really useful power role), my focus is to get information so that town can locate the people or creatures targeting our livelihoods.

Kyouko - null

T3 - Null, as usual, I have a hard time reading you T3. Let's hope I get better at that over the course of this game
Null reads: T3 I can understand as he is generally difficult to read - but Shrek has had a lot to say already, enough so that I feel like "null" warrants an explanation. Myself, I hadn't really picked up yet, and it's hard to see what I'm referencing in my posts I think. But nobody is really asking me about it.
The null for Shrek just means that I'm reading him both ways and neither is winning over the other
In post 317, Zyla wrote:Taco - Null Scum. I do get aggressive plays, but they feel more antagonistic than anything, which for me usually just results in emotional arguments rather than logical ones

Titus - Null Scum
In post 304, Titus wrote:
In post 303, Seanzie wrote:Zyla, your two wallposts are devoid of actual takes. Can you please give thoughts on any people/interactions that have happened thus far?
I like and agree with this post.
This post
would
be fine,
but it's the third one you've made, and the second of my wallposts had more actual game stuff than your ISO
. Come back to me once you've given
your
thoughts on people and interaction.

Tris - Null
Titus - The Titus Nullscum is also hypocritical, like with DWLee, and the latter half is just gross. Discrediting instead of addressing Titus/Seanzie concerns, which happen to be related to the same reason DWLee and I are voting you in the first place. So rather than addressing either accusation or even Seanzie, one of your Townreads' questions about it, you're subtly avoiding by replying to and discrediting Titus rather than Seanzie.
Seanzie was asking for more information on my reads, and I was already in the process of posting them. In I felt that he was considering my posts close enough to an answer, so I didn't directly bring it up. I brought up Titus' post because I felt it was hypocritical, as they hadn't posted much yet either.
Tris - as for Tris, she seems to not really be here still, so this is fine for the time in the game it was posted. What do you think of her now?
Not looking good tbh
In post 373, Zyla wrote:Well, first there's which feels LAMIST-ish, and shares nothing on why Tris is town or should think of Dwlee as such

I don't understand the logic behind two joking posts being reason that someone's scummy

And when I brought those things up as a reason that I read him as scummy so far, instant OMGUS vote
314 isn't OMGUS. Just because the person you're voting votes you back doesn't make it OMGUS. The vote is explained there and your immediate reaction to it in 315 is acceptance of the reasoning - by omission of denial. If you thought it was OMGUS you would have said it, but you clearly saw he had already answered the question you asked based on the reply you made. Furthermore, you mention the bolded:
In post 315, Zyla wrote:
In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Zyla
If you were town I don't think you miss literally the next post where I say what about their ISO I didn't like. You selectively quoted it to make it seem like you had more of a point than you did.
You mean , where you mention Pav's first two posts, which were obvious jokes?
Like I mentioned in that same sentence?
Here you're even admitting to having read the posts you selectively quoted around, as when you go back you see "the same sentence" is a reference to this (snipped):
In post 308, Zyla wrote:At the time that you posted this, Pav had two posts, and the first few posts in a game tend to be joking,
so how is this enough to be a bad ISO
?
The bolded above is the question that is already answered.

There is evidence here that shows that you not only did you see why DWLee was voting Pav - you tried to quote around it to frame his action in a poor light - and hypocritically you use DWLee's same reasoning, which he is scummy for in your eyes, to scumread other players (Titus, and to some extent Dwlee) whom you discredit (Titus)
I was specifically asking about the fact that they were jokes. As far as I'm concerned, the question was never answered until

In post 901, Taco Hemingway wrote:VOTE: Lucifer

where's the vig shot mate?
I feel like with the fact that we don't know the setup, for all we know the kill that went through
was
the vig (doctor, jailkeep, bulletproof town, etc)
You didnt talk about him shooting you here - you talked about him shooting the NK instead
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1659 (isolation #409) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:30 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

You target between dwlee/t3 tell you to target tonight.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #410) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1664, Lucifer9999 wrote:Hey guys! I've been permanently banned since night 2. Thought I should pop in and let you guys know, since none of the moderators let osuka know and it was never announced in the ban announcements.

About 3 months ago I was permanently banned when I signed up to a game in the Newbie Queue and PenquinPower looked into me and realised I had a couple of alt accounts from 2012-2017 (take note I was a young preteen-teenager during this period). Only one of these accounts had actually been used as I signed up to this site a few times and never got around to playing on here as I was busy with life etc. The one account that was used, only played in one game and committed one minor infraction of posting a few bah posts in the game once I was dead. But apparently making mistakes online as a teenager is uncommon and I should be permanently banned for it.

Also, I when I signed up here 3 months ago. I had no idea that me signing up over a new username would be completely frowned upon, when it had been 4 years since I had played on here. Read more at this link: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=86402
Lol joke. Mods should stop silent banning ppl and actually use compassion and talk to people esp on a small userbase like on this site.
unfortunate for you. This isnt the first time this kind of indcident has happened. power tripping like this isnt ok.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (isolation #411) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1711, Dwlee99 wrote:If you rolecopped me
Also im guessing theres the announcing part + t3 is a neighborizer?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (isolation #412) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

(Its the only way i cam see why you want to rush it
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #413) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1748, T3 wrote:Speedlim Manatee kind of defeated the whole purposed because osuka isn't here lol
yeah they didn't even bother checking :>

manatee should be a good sport and not tell their scumbuds the info for good sportsmanship since I already gave them a free mislim ;)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (isolation #414) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1755, T3 wrote:*then the scumteam is me taco dwlee shrek*
we have already won I am your traitor :oops: :oops: :oops:
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (isolation #415) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

this game is so cursed
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (isolation #416) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1768, osuka wrote:Image
during the night,
T3 was killed;

he was a
traitor combined rolecop neighborizer
no way hahahahaha scum killed their own traitor thats hilarious

deadass look for anyone who thought i was their buddy bc thats someone whos deffo was traitor hunting
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (isolation #417) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:18 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

its possible that T3 was only informed of a single scummate
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1784 (isolation #418) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:19 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

the way I went from policy elim to basically clear >>>
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1785 (isolation #419) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:20 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1778, Dwlee99 wrote:
A Traitor is considered Normal on mafiascum.net, as long as it:

is Mafia-aligned
knows the identities of all of the Mafia team
identity is not known by the Mafia team, although they should know a Traitor exists
cannot be recruited to join the rest of the Mafia team, and (unless Bulletproof) is killed if shot
is endgamed if all other Mafia are dead
gives a "guilty" result to Cops, an "innocent" result to Gunsmiths, and a "Traitor" result to Role Cops
Dude knew that manatee was scum like what was he doing.

I want chaos to claim.
probably was hoping to ride the towncred till the end and help their other scummate who was in a better position to endgame
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1786 (isolation #420) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

VOTE: super smash bros melee kyouko
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1788 (isolation #421) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 12, T3 wrote:VOTE: tris
VOTE: ssbm

No anime girls allowed.
lol
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1789 (isolation #422) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

one thing that bugs me though is that we had a traffic analyst flip on the scum side but shrek claimed that very same role on me
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1790 (isolation #423) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 456, Pavowski wrote:Now the game is a full day old, a quick-and-dirty sorting based mostly on my hugely unreliable gut.

In no particular order...

Town
Faria - Is overly aggressive on Taco, but I think that's because she saw something there she legitimately doesn't like. Feels like a scum misplay to go after somebody so hard so early.
Taco - Has picked fights with lots of people. Would feel like a scum misplay. Leans town as a result.
Shrek - His (probably inadvisable) softclaim to defuse pressure puts him here for now

Null town
Dwlee -- Feels like towny pressuring people to get reactions but just a gut feel
Kyouko -- Same as Dwlee
Zyla -- No real lean yet, but gut says town, so here she stands for now

True null
Titus -- I got nothin yet

Null scum
Sean -- Asking so many questions but not offering nearly as much info. Head says town sorting, gut says scum, can't really justify that tho
Tris -- No justifiable read yet, just a gut feeling pushing her slightly south of neutral

Scum
T3 -- my vote is currently here, for reasons I stated earlier. Posts are short and cryptic, and he's proud of that.
Lucifer -- Not really enough for a proper read, but the fact he's made only two posts (pedit -- now three) -- one of them with no content at all, just a quote -- feels deliberately withholding
Galaxis -- Again, not really enough for a proper read, but I am not sure I buy the way they're acting

Happy Thursday morning, tear me to pieces.
pavowski was lowkey spitting and we didnt listen :oops:
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #424) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

kyo was neighborized n3?
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1794 (isolation #425) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

ok so I will keep my vote here
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (isolation #426) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

[Kyouko, Titus, Chaos]

this PoE solves the game methinks
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #427) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

t3 wouldn't play the way he did if zyla was the partner here lol
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #428) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

he might have made insane plays but that one just takes the cake since it would have been zyla dead today here.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1801 (isolation #429) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

also if it was zyla, zyla would kill you over anyone going into today considering the last day
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #430) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

i think game ends on kyouko lim regardless
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #431) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

so titus is clear here bc of zyla, thats actually really good for us.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #432) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Clears: Titus, Taco
Very likely town: Shrek(please reeval in Elo), Dwlee, Zyla
Unsure either way: Chaos(I'd lean more town for this slot though)
Probably scum: Kyouko

if kyouko flip doesn't end game I'd like dwlee to actually paraphrase any and all conversation that happened within the hood for us. I'd like everything. Starting from the very first post.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #433) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Zyla and Shrek's actions both inherently cleared 2 players here so those are slots I'd rather leave for the moment while we plow through a PoE because clearing players is counterintuitive for scum.

Shrek I trust less than Zyla because Shrek could theoretically be the scum player who is setup to endgame. The TA flip also makes me feel uneasy.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (isolation #434) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:28 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

In post 1832, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1830, Dwlee99 wrote:Taco why do you keep assuming 1 group scum. I could see 2 group scum left, in which case Titus isn't clear.
because 4 scum in a 13p would be quite ridiculous.
wow a new record, alt slipped on d4 lmao
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (isolation #435) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:29 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

Tell kyo he can stop hiding in the hood and interact with the people scumreading him
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #436) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:08 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

reeval dwlee if game doesnt end.
T3 made the play they did with good reasons.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1873 (isolation #437) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:09 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

The way dwlee speaks is slipping they know game wont end
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #438) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

i told yall kyouko was sus on d1 smh

i still cant ever read t3 lmao
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #439) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

scum removing all the people that falsely FOSed me was awesome too <3 luv u guys
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #440) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

im glad i kept dwlee off zyla xDDDD i knew my townreads were mostly solid!!
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #441) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

also the setup was good, forced focus on dayplay very well
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #442) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Taco Hemingway »

also i know the play was shit but i'd argue that my fake guilty inadvertently led scum to make their mistakes which led to this ending so i guess uhhh sometimes good things come out of stupid plays???
( yes i know i am going to learn my lesson lol dw)
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #443) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 12:20 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

most cursed game of all time for me tho i will say that

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”