I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The Rules
rules stolen and adapted from SirCakes and Dannflor

General Rules
  1. 1. Obey all site rules, which can be found here.
    2. Do not, under any circumstances, quote your role PMs or any other PMs sent by the moderator. Paraphrasing is okay.
    3. Do not contact other players to discuss the game outside of the game thread. This includes both PMs and offsite communication.
    4. Play to win this game, not your future games.
    5. Do not use extremely tiny text, cryptography, invisible text, or anything of the sort. Everything you post should be public info.
    6. Do not use provable randomness. This includes dice tags.
    7. Do not impersonate the moderator.
    Bolded #000080
    is my mod color. Don't use it!
    8. Once you have died, you lose the ability to post. Do not make a “bah” post.
    9. When in doubt about the rules, do not hesitate to ask me for clarification.
Voting and Deadlines
  1. 1. All votes and unvotes must be put in bold or with VOTE: tags. Vote tags are highly preferred.
    2. Votes made in spoilers will not be counted.
    3. Abbreviations and nicknames in votes are acceptable, as long as I can clearly tell who you are referencing.
    4. When a player reaches a majority of votes, all votes are frozen and that player is eliminated. All players may continue to post up until the thread is locked.
    5. Players may vote to end the phase without an elimination. Do this by voting for a “No Elimination” with vote or bold tags.
    6. Day phases will last up to 7 days. Night phases will last for 48 hours.
    7. If all living players agree to it via PM, I will end the night phase early.
Activity
  1. 1. You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every 48 hours. Players who go 48 hours without posting will be prodded.
    2. If you are prodded, you have 24 hours to post in-thread. Prod dodges do not count. If you do not respond within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if you accumulate more than 3 prods, I may force replace you.
    3. If I have not yet found a replacement for a player being replaced and they post in thread, they may retake their slot. If I am force replacing a player, this rule does not apply.
    4. If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. Players on V/LA are exempt from the prod rules for the duration of their V/LA.
Setup Specific
  1. 1. Scum have daytalk.
    2. Scum do not have multi-tasking by default.
    3. At least one player will receive the following role PM:
    Spoiler:
    Welcome, you are a Vanilla Townie.

You have no special abilities.

Win Condition: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

[/list]
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

@mod-
There's a fixed version of your rules post, it should unbork the thread
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 6:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hydra with your godchild
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #63 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am masons with your mum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #92 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Petition to make this Saudade's and omo's profile picture

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #93 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

geraint is town btw
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #118 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 111, Saudade wrote:
In post 67, MaxTheFox wrote:This is my third game on MS. My previous two games:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86642 - Scum. Proud of this one.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86913 - Town. Not proud of this one because I was busy and lurked and made myself sus.
nobody cares
I care
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 121, Saudade wrote:Propose an alternative
Your mum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Saudade's mum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 153, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 93, Not_Mafia wrote:geraint is town btw
How??
He got a town role pm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #190 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 181, Titus wrote:
In post 172, Roden wrote:But yeah it feels like RVS is going on a bit too long.
Agreed.
Disagreed
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #191 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 188, Salsabil Faria wrote:
@Mod
, V/LA till 21st July, I'll have a religious festival in my country tomorrow.
Eid Mubarak
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #213 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 205, Looker wrote:Why are Women voting Titus? Is she a misogynist?
I would really prefer it if you would be quiet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #214 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't like how quickly Saudade has let go of his hate boner
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #721 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Y’all boring
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #801 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

geraint is town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #802 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol Saudade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #806 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Because I know how to read him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #866 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

No cow avatars are allowed to be eliminated this game, doctor's orders
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #901 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 897, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 893, ManateeDude wrote:i think i'll vote marci based on her repsonse to rodens questioning cos i think it was very good
Dont put her to e-1 yet, not_mafia will lolhammer
I won't, cross my udders and hope to die
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1203 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This wagon is too easy and you are all boring
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1205 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Yours, I skipped like 5 or 6 pages
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1619 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I will tunnel the person who makes the post that comes 27 after this one
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1647 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're town though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1651 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't remember and I can't be bothered to check my role pm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1654 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I could
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1656 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I am wounded
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1658 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm just gonna tunnel Manatee Dude
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1659 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 400, ManateeDude wrote:i dont even have marci near the top of my TRs? ur drawing such odd conclusions
This is a scummy post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1661 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh I'll tunnel dwlee instead then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1662 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 937, Dwlee99 wrote:We have a day and a half left, there's plenty of time.
This is a scummy post
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1675 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

meh, I'm a VT, not a fan of dwlee's reaction
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1686 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1685, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Not_Mafia - I see now he's claimed VT but I think "doctor's orders" and "I'm wounded" are obvious doctor softs and considering there are 2 softs in such a small iso I can see scum!Not_Mafia trying to fend off lurker scumreads by softing PR. I think he should have been shot if he was town, and that a town doctor doesnt make sense with a Babysitter, but maybe a mafia Jailkeeper could pretend to be a doctor.
I am wounded is a Frasier reference

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1722 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Dweelee? More like scumee
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1724 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why am I scum?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1829 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Salsabil Faria

Sorry Salsa but I always vote self-voters, including myself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1837 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm town though
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1839 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

But muuuuuuuuuuuuuuum I don't wanna
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1856 (isolation #39) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:24 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I always vote self voters
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1880 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1877, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1856, Not_Mafia wrote:I always vote self voters
In post 1857, geraintm wrote:VOTE: geraintm
:lol: :lol:
VOTE: geraintm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1887 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: dwlww
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1889 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cows are very caring creatures, they even have best friends.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1901 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1898, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 1889, Not_Mafia wrote:Cows are very caring creatures, they even have best friends.
So you voted me because you don't care about me??? I'm heart broken :cry:
Of course I do
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1927 (isolation #44) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1926, Dwlee99 wrote:*chants*
Kill the cow
Kill the cow
Kill the cow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1931 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1929, Dwlee99 wrote:That you thought it is alignment indicative ever is questionable
Why does scum kyoko go on this random tangent against a player almost certain not to be eliminated and then just drop it.

You're not scumhunting broseph
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1933 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1932, Dwlee99 wrote:Questionable doesn't mean scum-indicative or I would have said so
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1946 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Interesting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2429 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:01 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Gg town and thanks mod

I wasn’t crumbing doctor btw, that was just coincidence

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”