marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 4:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 944, Roden wrote:It's kind of hard to describe. Going by how you've posted in other games, I don't think it's inauthentic or forced. It feels like you're exaggerating a cutesy/uwu front to mask your intentions and draw in empathy. But I've seen you do it as scum and town, so it could just be a clash of playstyles like you mentioned.
well like :shifty: :shifty: yeah its prob personality clashs then, but im a bit surprised u picked up on that.. its a normal typing style for me, acted like it for like.. maybe 4 years now? totally not mafia related tho :P
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by oʍo »

In post 946, ManateeDude wrote:dwlees iso is pretty bad and if theres enough interest i'd be willing to case them.

max is not a good elimination just bc they have been sussed out based on weird interactions w me and marci. i know im tiwn and marci herself is getting more sympathy it seems which kinda dissolves most of the reasoning i've noticed inthread for her scumread

idk if i can convince people on omo cos even my read on them is inconsistent, but they have a LOT of stuff i can dig up once again w interest.

marci even if town gives us stuff to work with postflip bc theyve been interacting a lot more as of late.

not sure what omos getting at w the "complex thoughts" in regards bc it kind of just reads as a way to get off the wagon w justification which town shouldn't need to do. if marci is scum here her "complex thoughts" hold value primarily post-flip
dig it up.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by oʍo »

VOTE: Manatee
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by oʍo »

If I really fucking have to I will vote marci to make sure we get an elim but I implore people to look elsewhere. (excludingm e im town as fuck)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Tentatively, MathBlade dropping town tells in #920.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:16 pm

In post 945, ManateeDude wrote:marci not acting like a total scumfuck in response to votes is good but idk if its good enough for me
ORLY

VOTE: ManateeDude
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

omo has generally been very wishy washy, inconsistent and intentionally offputting so far this game. a skim of their iso will find a lot of fencesits, votes that are quickly rescinded. they seem pretty willing to follow stronger players more silently and are quite often vague in their statements, in what i think is an attempt to avoid locking themselves into a thought process that isnt favourable for town later down the road. a skim through their iso reveals a lack of reads on a lot of players, and many are purposely vague or based on an another players perspective. its pretty easy for omo to take up a few semi-popular viewpoints that they can fencesit, and pull through on at a later point when its convinient for them. omos posts voting me as opposed to a more popular pick are all coupled with a statement they'd also be ok pushing the more popular pick which feels like perfect positioning for a mislim on either end

Spoiler: quotes n thoughts
In post 193, oʍo wrote:
In post 187, MaxTheFox wrote:omo is either scum or just trying to cause chaos. None of their posts make much sense as town, they're either baseless accusations or dodging questions.
Yes I am causing chaos. Why is that scummy?
this post is super telling and i think it sets up for a discred on max bc her thought process was really solid, and omo AS max stated does the aforementioned dodging real criticism by not adressing the other aspects of max's reasoning. its really not a good look for early game and i didnt even notice it until here
In post 312, oʍo wrote:dont care, I'm blatantly town and you're not
In post 317, oʍo wrote:
In post 314, Saudade wrote:you are most definitenly not blatantly town omo
why am I scum then?
omo does some more doubtcasting, and the obvtown comment is really bad. this response looks like a pretty obvious way to distract from their original point (not a good look) and immediately flip to the other end of the spectrum in attempt to doubtcast the original point (being that omo is NOT obvtown)
In post 372, oʍo wrote:
In post 371, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 362, oʍo wrote:
In post 351, ManateeDude wrote:omo you are taco right?
yup thats another one of my alts
In post 334, oʍo wrote:yeah I'm not that complex in early game and just shit out random reads, it's gonna develop over time like right now ;)
not noticing this pattern in at least one aforementioned taco game
wrongo
i wont claim to be a huge meta reader but when theres a pretty obvious discepancy i can point it out. this game gives pretty different scope of how they act, with them supplying many complicated takes and engaging in a complex manner with various players. i wouldnt find this huge if they didn't say it was objectively untrue, but from the way i see it they made a statement about their style that doesnt match the way i analyzed their behavior
In post 785, oʍo wrote:VOTE: manatee
I'm content with a titus lim on the basis that it is outside my confident townreads because i cant read titus but would be a loss if they flipped town for us.
this post is super in that they kind of back away from developing any sort of read on titus and WHILE voting me. i'd be content if they admitted they couldn't read titus without the caveat that theyd also be ok limming them but it feels weird to say you cant read someone and be in favour of their lim. they ALSO ackonwledge T!Titus would be a loss but they're also perfectly content with the same person going without any real read on them?
In post 843, oʍo wrote:
In post 840, ManateeDude wrote:feel like a lot of people are hedging on their reads on me cos mafia dont know if they can push me as a mislim
Perspective slip alert
In post 844, oʍo wrote:If yall were unsure b4 that post is disgustingly scum mindset based on that wording^^
In post 870, oʍo wrote:
In post 864, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 861, oʍo wrote:But you said that's because mafia isn't sure. How did you figure that?
i dont think everyone pushing me fully is scum? that means mafia is unsure of whether or not theyre going to push me as a whole
In post 865, ManateeDude wrote:ur reasoning is oh she has thoughts about mafia perspective so she slipped as mafia from what im getting
alright so what's your perspective on the gamestate ATP?
this series of responses is kind of telling around omo's wishy-washy behavior as their noted "perspective slip" on me which was originally extremely fragile falls apart with a bit of pushback and without anyone agreeing. i find it interesting that even now when they r back to voting me no mention of this perspective slip has been raised. i think its bc as a point against me it doesnt work and they realized it.

VOTE: omo
manatee not-a-dude (manateegal or just manatee works!!)
purgatory is in hell phase 2
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

im going 2 bed (im probably not) feel free to ask me questions i will answer in the morning
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 935, oʍo wrote:
In post 921, MathBlade wrote:
In post 855, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 841, Dwlee99 wrote:Did y'all miss that omo claimed miller?
was that serious?
It doesn’t matter they did.

If anything it matters less because if a cop exists they can’t be checked. That means they should have enough muster to pass scrutiny. A BBMolla type scum fake claims Miller and uses that as leverage to coast. A negative utility has to claim AND be above reproach.
Oh, am I coasting in your opinion?
No. I am saying that any Miller claim deserves scrutiny because they can’t be checked. No more no less.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 937, Dwlee99 wrote:We have a day and a half left, there's plenty of time.
This is actually false depending on the state of the wagon.

We run the risk of either chunky salsa ping pong and needing a turbo elim depending upon top wagon and what is going on. The closer we get to EoD the more likely we are to elim town simply for the fact of not everyone is online at the same time.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 938, marcistar wrote:
In post 908, Titus wrote:Marci can you do a reads list? Claim (if you haven't)
im just a vt, so its not too much of a loss to town :good:

Spoiler:
Not_Mafia -
not too sure

MathBlade -
I had good vibes on saudade (, , , and his stuff about u titus seems pretty good) and i have decent vibes on mathblade > i like his like catching up on things alot, though im not really too sure where they stand rn
i think hes just genuinely putting thoughts there, and not just trying to whatevers easiest. so this is prob like townlean

oʍo -
their early game stuff seemed like they were just trying to move stuff forward, the vibes tell me theres nothing with bad intentions there. (, , , specifically good vibes, if u want something stronger than just pure vibes :facepalm: ) townread.

Roden -
(, ) im not usually used to people throwingaround the term "scum claiming" so easily so these originally felt weird to me, originally to me seemed like he was just doing it cuz it was whats popular, originally i didn't really like him much. As the game went on though, i realized its just I don't vibe well with his playstyle so im not too confident placing a read here. I could see him being anything.

geraintm -
idk

DrippingGoofball -
originally i didn't like looker because it looked like looker was just making excuses, and its correction in 209 was goodish tho.
drippinggoofball really just hasn't done too much, which makes me comfortable with my vote <3 <3 i don't know any meta on them so i cant be like "meta meta, hes town" or anything, so im just keeping at it until i either get what i wanna see or i die x3 <3 (, ) i don't see too much of an explanation

Dwlee99 -
by itself doesn't seem too weird, but it just stands out alot in their iso. i think thats where they really started like putting their foot into the game..? i also don't like how long they let the mason thing with saudade go on. i like (, ), dislike since they dont rlly explain much. generally, his posts look good on quick glance, but i think they could be easily faked as scum.

MaxTheFox -
im not too sure on how to read them. i don't agree with their read on owo, i dont see anything wrong with it though, i think theyre something like a "only time can tell" sorta thing.

Titus -
tbh im not sure what a babysitter is but like :shifty: ill trust it i think.. though im a bit confused on the timing of ur claim

ssbm_Kyouko -
i think ssbm_kyouko is really good at being a townleader often ^.^ i think theyre townie the vibes are just there. they seem rlly focused on me/manatee so i hope they have a backup plan if things go wrong :'(

ManateeDude -
they do alot of short posts and change votes alot, im not too sure how i feel about her anymore tbh. but like i had a townread here originally, but i just like.. the vote changes feel weird and sometimes like theyre taking opportunities.

Salsabil Faria -
i remember my townread on her felt stronger before, but isoing her doesn't really keep up those same vibes. i would say townie vibes, but keep her between the lower rankings of the townie vibes imo. alot of her posts aren't rlly doing much, and her post count makes it seem like shes in thread more than she actually has been (in my mind at least).
im still traumatized from the exploder game :good: :good:
(so lower ranks of the townie reads for her).

^ theres some ideas of the players, not really good and def not spicy at all tho
man that was kinda alot of work and took a bunch of hrs
In post 917, Roden wrote:
Because town has zero motivation to settle and let themselves be elim'd.
Scum may do so to invoke WIFOM, or to make the exact argument you're making. Because yes, why would scum just lay down and die?.
i often do it as town for not so good reasons :shifty:
but sometimes ill want to do it just so that my townreads dont get picked on.
In post 917, Roden wrote:Thing is, you can't claim you're not fighting back. You've been sprinkling suspicion on others throughout all of Day 1.
wheres me sprinkling suspicion on others..? i prob wasnt doing it to defend myself tho since i remember never really feeling like i needed to defend myself much earlier :yawn:
In post 917, Roden wrote:Your associative with Max isn't direct but through Manatee. Your statement though implies you checked your ISO to fact check yourself, which is weird since you should just know if you talked much with Max or not.
i dont think i checked my iso at that point, but if i did it was prob cuz i was confused.. i have the worst memory :good:
In post 918, Roden wrote:I will say though that your defense here is actually more reasonable than I expected. I'm just not seeing the town motivation for using scum tactics like buddying and distancing, nor for why you haven't really pushed your biggest scum read.
doesn't really matter too much, but i do buddy often to people who i feel like
have
to be town.. kinda gets me in an awkward spot when i rethink on them tho
dont really know why i do it.
In post 924, MathBlade wrote:Of the wagons that have come up so far who do you think could be scum?
lowkey don't remember all the wagons, the one i do remember (dwlee) i think could easily flip scum tho.
In post 924, MathBlade wrote:If you can’t find any who do you think would be the deep wolf pushing you in that scenario?
don't really think much of my wagon is sus () but if theres one on there its roden, but i wouldn't be too confident to put the title on him that fast.
Regarding me that’s 100 percent accurate. First day I replace in is pretty scattershot. I am trying to get a vibe check and poke as many people as possible. Not sure I like your response about Titus and not knowing what a baby sitter is when I have linked it and it was a point of discussion.

This seems really kinda passive. Am I the only person getting that vibe?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by oʍo »

In post 958, MathBlade wrote:
In post 935, oʍo wrote:
was that serious?

If anything it matters less because if a cop exists they can’t be checked. That means they should have enough muster to pass scrutiny. A BBMolla type scum fake claims Miller and uses that as leverage to coast. A negative utility has to claim AND be above reproach.
No. I am saying that any Miller claim deserves scrutiny because they can’t be checked. No more no less.
So why mention it?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:03 pm

ATTENTION ALL VANITY VOTERS:

Dwlee99 (1):
Titus

DrippingGoofball (1):
marcistar

Salsabil Faria (1):
geraintm

Not_Mafia (1):
Not_Mafia

You don't want to miss the 5:15 to Limtown.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 941, marcistar wrote:
In post 939, Roden wrote:I get a sense she's doing her homework to make sure everything she says checks out, which kinda conflicts with her overall vibe and demeanor that she's putting across. Like, using a lot of emojis and hearts, but then making passive aggressive statements.
im sorry im dumb, is ur point that my emojis and passive aggressive statements clash eachother?

im not sure exactly but i think i become a bit passive aggressive when im frustrated.

i also like lowkey dont think i do homework, but if it looks like it thats fair enough.
It sounds like Roden’s point is more you’re not keeping an accurate memory of what you said so the responses feel constructed and less jovial than the rest of your posts and I get that vibe too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by oʍo »

In post 960, MathBlade wrote:
In post 938, marcistar wrote:
In post 908, Titus wrote:Marci can you do a reads list? Claim (if you haven't)
im just a vt, so its not too much of a loss to town :good:

Spoiler:
Not_Mafia -
not too sure

MathBlade -
I had good vibes on saudade (, , , and his stuff about u titus seems pretty good) and i have decent vibes on mathblade > i like his like catching up on things alot, though im not really too sure where they stand rn
i think hes just genuinely putting thoughts there, and not just trying to whatevers easiest. so this is prob like townlean

oʍo -
their early game stuff seemed like they were just trying to move stuff forward, the vibes tell me theres nothing with bad intentions there. (, , , specifically good vibes, if u want something stronger than just pure vibes :facepalm: ) townread.

Roden -
(, ) im not usually used to people throwingaround the term "scum claiming" so easily so these originally felt weird to me, originally to me seemed like he was just doing it cuz it was whats popular, originally i didn't really like him much. As the game went on though, i realized its just I don't vibe well with his playstyle so im not too confident placing a read here. I could see him being anything.

geraintm -
idk

DrippingGoofball -
originally i didn't like looker because it looked like looker was just making excuses, and its correction in 209 was goodish tho.
drippinggoofball really just hasn't done too much, which makes me comfortable with my vote <3 <3 i don't know any meta on them so i cant be like "meta meta, hes town" or anything, so im just keeping at it until i either get what i wanna see or i die x3 <3 (, ) i don't see too much of an explanation

Dwlee99 -
by itself doesn't seem too weird, but it just stands out alot in their iso. i think thats where they really started like putting their foot into the game..? i also don't like how long they let the mason thing with saudade go on. i like (, ), dislike since they dont rlly explain much. generally, his posts look good on quick glance, but i think they could be easily faked as scum.

MaxTheFox -
im not too sure on how to read them. i don't agree with their read on owo, i dont see anything wrong with it though, i think theyre something like a "only time can tell" sorta thing.

Titus -
tbh im not sure what a babysitter is but like :shifty: ill trust it i think.. though im a bit confused on the timing of ur claim

ssbm_Kyouko -
i think ssbm_kyouko is really good at being a townleader often ^.^ i think theyre townie the vibes are just there. they seem rlly focused on me/manatee so i hope they have a backup plan if things go wrong :'(

ManateeDude -
they do alot of short posts and change votes alot, im not too sure how i feel about her anymore tbh. but like i had a townread here originally, but i just like.. the vote changes feel weird and sometimes like theyre taking opportunities.

Salsabil Faria -
i remember my townread on her felt stronger before, but isoing her doesn't really keep up those same vibes. i would say townie vibes, but keep her between the lower rankings of the townie vibes imo. alot of her posts aren't rlly doing much, and her post count makes it seem like shes in thread more than she actually has been (in my mind at least).
im still traumatized from the exploder game :good: :good:
(so lower ranks of the townie reads for her).

^ theres some ideas of the players, not really good and def not spicy at all tho
man that was kinda alot of work and took a bunch of hrs
In post 917, Roden wrote:
Because town has zero motivation to settle and let themselves be elim'd.
Scum may do so to invoke WIFOM, or to make the exact argument you're making. Because yes, why would scum just lay down and die?.
i often do it as town for not so good reasons :shifty:
but sometimes ill want to do it just so that my townreads dont get picked on.
In post 917, Roden wrote:Thing is, you can't claim you're not fighting back. You've been sprinkling suspicion on others throughout all of Day 1.
wheres me sprinkling suspicion on others..? i prob wasnt doing it to defend myself tho since i remember never really feeling like i needed to defend myself much earlier :yawn:
In post 917, Roden wrote:Your associative with Max isn't direct but through Manatee. Your statement though implies you checked your ISO to fact check yourself, which is weird since you should just know if you talked much with Max or not.
i dont think i checked my iso at that point, but if i did it was prob cuz i was confused.. i have the worst memory :good:
In post 918, Roden wrote:I will say though that your defense here is actually more reasonable than I expected. I'm just not seeing the town motivation for using scum tactics like buddying and distancing, nor for why you haven't really pushed your biggest scum read.
doesn't really matter too much, but i do buddy often to people who i feel like
have
to be town.. kinda gets me in an awkward spot when i rethink on them tho
dont really know why i do it.
In post 924, MathBlade wrote:Of the wagons that have come up so far who do you think could be scum?
lowkey don't remember all the wagons, the one i do remember (dwlee) i think could easily flip scum tho.
In post 924, MathBlade wrote:If you can’t find any who do you think would be the deep wolf pushing you in that scenario?
don't really think much of my wagon is sus () but if theres one on there its roden, but i wouldn't be too confident to put the title on him that fast.
Regarding me that’s 100 percent accurate. First day I replace in is pretty scattershot. I am trying to get a vibe check and poke as many people as possible. Not sure I like your response about Titus and not knowing what a baby sitter is when I have linked it and it was a point of discussion.

This seems really kinda passive. Am I the only person getting that vibe?
Nah you are pretty spot on when you replace in as town. A floundering MB is a pretty bad look to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 961, oʍo wrote:
In post 958, MathBlade wrote:
In post 935, oʍo wrote:
was that serious?

So why mention it?
Because Dwlee did as if it should be some kind of “pass” and I believe the opposite.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by oʍo »

Regardless I have a townblock powering me with a mindmelded solve so good luck with trying to get me mislimmed!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So Koba’s scum or under the weather or something. Last thing anyone does to describe my town game is spot on with emotional things. Mechanics and smart plays sure but emotions being spot on is weird. I don’t like that compliment and it feels like a buddy attempt.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:07 pm

Post by oʍo »

Charge Me Up! is what i am mainly referencing.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by oʍo »

You're literally in my fucking PoE what makes you think I'm trying to buddy you?
Seriously, get real.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by oʍo »

feel free to waste your vote for today by parking it on me, I don't care if scum want to waste their time pushing me when I am townread by my townreads.
oʍo
oʍo
Goon
oʍo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by oʍo »

give some real analysis on manatee and/or marci or get out. thanks!~
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I am not floundering so yes? That looks like a buddy attempt. And you can buddy someone in your PoE if you’re scum. It’s actually kinda easy.

And yeah that game I was good. I can pull out town games where I had the emotional awareness of an ant.

You can’t pick and choose a single game to make your point Mixter.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 970, oʍo wrote:feel free to waste your vote for today by parking it on me, I don't care if scum want to waste their time pushing me when I am townread by my townreads.
Votes on Marci and I already did.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ManateeDude
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
ManateeDude
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by ManateeDude »

i think theyre talking abt me but clarification would be nice

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”