Robert M Hunter
(2)
:
Titus - ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting
(4)
:
Child of Fairies - Marashu

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Child of Faries Has been prodded and has (expired on 2021-07-28 14:29:14)(1 day) to respond before I seek replacement.

VC Fixed. Twice.

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Child of Fairies - Unspecified
Last edited by LavosCore on Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:33 am

Post by T3 »

Slightly concerned because RMH is also voting with me + House.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:36 am

Post by T3 »

Reads:
House
Roden
Angel
Guillotina
Gamma
RMH
-- NULL LINE
Child of Fairies/Marashu
Lukewarm/Titus/mastina
ssbm
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why does RMH voting with you concern you if he's above your null line?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 303, Gamma Emerald wrote:why does RMH voting with you concern you if he's above your null line?
Oh-he was meant to be slightly below null on that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey, sorry, I am vla for the next couple days, which is poor timing for this game starting up, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be clear, my vote on T3 is no longer a RVS vote, and I think he is just scum here.

His opening posts with the various claims are in fact NAI, but he has done plenty more past that to make it a real read.

stands out to me, in that he is claiming Mindmeld on something really basic where it makes no sense. This is something that I have seen scum T3 do a couple of times trying to integrate himselves with the townies. Never seen it from townT3

He then seems to be like playing up the perception of him being a wild player, like every time he does it, it is over the top.

The post vote on me, then the unvote in , then calling the original vote an RVS vote in , then calling me a scum read in feels off. Like, some one asked him why he was voting me, and he has no answer at post 227, but I am one of his scum reads not long after despite me not having posted in between.

Repeatedly talking about potential masons is pretty anti-town, and asking about a mass claim seems out of character for T3 tbh

post is hella performative. Like, oh no, I am concerned that a scum read is voting with me. Checks his scum reads, and he has 6 people listed as scummier then the person in question. Even if you make the correction of moving RMH just bellow the null line, it is still a silly stance for town to take, and seems much more like scum trying to appear paranoid of their reads.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:27 am

Post by Robert M Hunter »

In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
  • Robert M Hunter
    :
    Renowned Yakra enemy
  • Roden
    :
    A++++++ posting would buy again
  • T3
    :
    Suggests the masons may be fake post 106 (I agree with the sentiment) but then goes on to try to find the masons in #118. These are posts that give me pause but I like the rest.
  • Lukewarm
    :
    Seems genuine.
  • House
    :
    Healthy enthusiasm, initiative and aggression.
  • Angel Warriors
    :
    Difficult to read, thoughts seem scattered.
  • mastina
    :
    No posts.
  • Child of Fairies
    :
    No posts.
  • Marashu
    :
    No posts.
  • Guillotina
    :
    Only posting pictures.
  • Titus
    :
    not playing the game yet, just RVS vote followed by unexplained vote, then rules talk and reasons why she won't be present as much as usual.
  • ssbm_Kyouko
    :
    this post is everything viewtopic.php?p=12913623#p12913623
  • Gamma Emerald
    :
    A whole lot of nothing
3/4 of your scumreads seem to boil down to "low content" for your reasoning
that seems like some pretty weak solving imo
Quickly while I'm on break --

This guy is shading me because I noticed is iso is mindless fluff and I scumread him for it.

He's being disingenuous because here he is shading my
page 11
"solve" for being "weak" when three players haven't posted yet and another one is posting cartoons.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 296, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You assume that I have to have meta on you to scumread you for some reason. I didnt have meta on Italiano and I plucked him out on page 11.
You are scumreading me for something you can't possibly know, you are not right next to me to tell me that I'm worried about posting lol, how would you if I had just posted like 4 times and you have no idea of who i am as a player. I don't believe you genuinely scumread me, you just picked up a fight with someone you thought it was a Goldfish and the Goldfish turned out to be a Shark.
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:32 am

Meanwhile, the guy shading me for weak reads writes:
In post 297, Gamma Emerald wrote:TRs: AW, House, Roden
decent folks: T3, Lukewarm, mastina
feels like TvS: Guillotina/kyouko
pls post: Marashu, Child of Fairies
SRs: Titus, RMH

VOTE: Titus

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
Robert M Hunter
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Robert M Hunter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:37 am

I'm not a doctor but if I were I'd protect Lukewarm.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 306, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 209, Robert M Hunter wrote:
  • Robert M Hunter
    :
    Renowned Yakra enemy
  • Roden
    :
    A++++++ posting would buy again
  • T3
    :
    Suggests the masons may be fake post 106 (I agree with the sentiment) but then goes on to try to find the masons in #118. These are posts that give me pause but I like the rest.
  • Lukewarm
    :
    Seems genuine.
  • House
    :
    Healthy enthusiasm, initiative and aggression.
  • Angel Warriors
    :
    Difficult to read, thoughts seem scattered.
  • mastina
    :
    No posts.
  • Child of Fairies
    :
    No posts.
  • Marashu
    :
    No posts.
  • Guillotina
    :
    Only posting pictures.
  • Titus
    :
    not playing the game yet, just RVS vote followed by unexplained vote, then rules talk and reasons why she won't be present as much as usual.
  • ssbm_Kyouko
    :
    this post is everything viewtopic.php?p=12913623#p12913623
  • Gamma Emerald
    :
    A whole lot of nothing
3/4 of your scumreads seem to boil down to "low content" for your reasoning
Quickly while I'm on break --

This guy is shading me because I noticed is iso is mindless fluff and I scumread him for it.

He's being disingenuous because here he is shading my
page 11
"solve" for being "weak" when three players haven't posted yet and another one is posting cartoons.
me being fluffy is strictly NAI, I expect anyone who knows me should be able to back this up
I guess your solve being weak is potentially excusable for how early it is, but I still dislike how empty your readlist feels in general for having reasons attached. The most meaty read would probably the T3 read, and that's because it has caveats
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 308, Robert M Hunter wrote:Meanwhile, the guy shading me for weak reads writes:

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
when I call your reads "weak" I mean that they are pathetic
I'm not impressed by a read list that looks like it took single digit minutes of thought to make
<Embrace The Void>

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 307, Guillotina wrote:
In post 296, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:You assume that I have to have meta on you to scumread you for some reason. I didnt have meta on Italiano and I plucked him out on page 11.
You are scumreading me for something you can't possibly know, you are not right next to me to tell me that I'm worried about posting lol, how would you if I had just posted like 4 times and you have no idea of who i am as a player. I don't believe you genuinely scumread me, you just picked up a fight with someone you thought it was a Goldfish and the Goldfish turned out to be a Shark.
Again, I don't need meta on you to scumread you for what I have perceived your motivations and thoughts to be. I've explained how I came to that conclusion. You can choose whether to believe my thoughts are real or not.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:49 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Again, I don't need meta on you to scumread you for what I have perceived your motivations and thoughts to be. I've explained how I came to that conclusion. You can choose whether to believe my thoughts are real or not.
And i don't, hence my vote on you. I've played this game for two decades now, I know a fake when they think they can get an "LHF" over.

Not today corazón!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Roden »

This response feels fake. You're essentially mad that she didn't add a "IMO" at the end of her post when that should be implied with any and all reads. Nobody actually knows what anyone is thinking, they can only guess and interpret.
Guillotina wrote:
In post 312, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Again, I don't need meta on you to scumread you for what I have perceived your motivations and thoughts to be. I've explained how I came to that conclusion. You can choose whether to believe my thoughts are real or not.
And i don't, hence my vote on you. I've played this game for two decades now, I know a fake when they think they can get an "LHF" over.

Not today corazón!
Then why aren't you pushing her? All you're doing is arguing with each other but neither of you are making a case to convince the rest of us. You in particular apparently seem certain Kyouko is a fake, but you're settling to just squabble.

This feels like a fake argument.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 269, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 267, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:177? What do you find scummy about that post?
very over explain-y. Kyoto from last game was very chill and couldn't care less if people couldn't follow their thought process. Kyoto this game is trying to make people follow it.

-bear bear nor nor
Well did Kyoto win the last game? Was a scumread of his ignored? Role change? Real life?

There's many different reasons for that change. I find the attempts to persuade to be town more likely than not.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 276, Gamma Emerald wrote:3/4 of your scumreads seem to boil down to "low content" for your reasoning
+1

Ftr, I wouldn't mind if G continued posting in pictures the entire game. It's actually a way to be easily accurately read. When I did it as town, I was nightkilled n1. When I did it as scum, people scumread me accurately.

I only bring out the gimmick when frustrated or people can't read me tonally.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 284, Guillotina wrote:Voting me because you think im worried about posting even though you admitted to have never played with me sounds like you are making up a reason to scum read me.
Why does the reason ssbm posted require meta? Sensing fear is just a tonal thing.

P.S. I hate it when my TRs fight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:48 am

Post by Titus »

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
You interact with RMH more, in fact you call his read on me bad for being low content. Yet, you don't interact with me at all (minus agreeing to skimming like I am) and vote me. Why?

Also, why are AW so high in your readslist given what happened in Townstumps? They haven't been townie in their posting either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 306, Robert M Hunter wrote:Quickly while I'm on break --

He's being disingenuous because here he is shading my page 11 "solve" for being "weak" when three players haven't posted yet and another one is posting cartoons.
This sounds a bit fairish. It's page 11 so if the expectation is to have a strong solve, then that's too much. Yet, I don't think Gamma was going there. Rather, he pushed like you were mostly going after LHF.

The counterpoint is that Gamma was trying to associate that your read on him was bad because your other reads were bad/lazy/early. Even if I agree with Gamma that your other reads were bad/lazy/early (which I don't fully), that says nothing about the accuracy of the Gamma read which he doesn't engage.

There's also the fact I didn't consider G LHF.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Titus »

T3- Null town
Angel Warriors - Null scum
Roden - Null town
ssbm_Kyouko - town
Marashu - null
Guillotina - town
Lukewarm - null town (moved up bc his last post)
Robert M Hunter - null (moved up based on Gamma interactions)
House - null town (posting fell off)
mastina - null (too fluffy, even if it's relatable)
Titus - Town
Gamma Emerald - null (was town until RMH made points that made me think along with his AW read being bad based on joint experience)
Child of Fairies - null
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 314, Roden wrote:
This response feels fake. You're essentially mad that she didn't add a "IMO" at the end of her post when that should be implied with any and all reads. Nobody actually knows what anyone is thinking, they can only guess and interpret.

Then why aren't you pushing her? All you're doing is arguing with each other but neither of you are making a case to convince the rest of us. You in particular apparently seem certain Kyouko is a fake, but you're settling to just squabble.

Orange
: When did I say that I was mad because she didn't say "IMO"? Don't put words in my mouth, thank you very much. What I've been saying and I will defend it with fist and teeth is that their read on me is fake, because there is no possible way for them to know that I was feeling afraid of posting. Afraid of what? This is not my first game, I didn't rand wolf and I'm a very effective wolf killer! I'm not afraid! I just have a life! Yesterday I was busy having a life with family so I just tried posting fun images and memes reacting to stuff, I do this all the time. So, why does it imply that me posting them equals to being afraid of posting here? Like who the hell do they think they are for them to believe that I'm afraid of them or any of you for that matter? Haaaaaaa! It both hurts my pride and makes me laugh at the same time, don't treat me like a noob please.

Red

I am pushing them but if you are waiting for me to make a case you'll be waiting because I'm not that type, in fact, I'm the kind of player that needs to be convinced of, I read cases, compare the thought processes with my own and then at night I mess wolves up. You open, I finish. You case, I terminate them. That is the deal here.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 321, Guillotina wrote:
In post 314, Roden wrote:

Orange
: When did I say that I was mad because she didn't say "IMO"? Don't put words in my mouth, thank you very much. What I've been saying and I will defend it with fist and teeth is that their read on me is fake, because there is no possible way for them to know that I was feeling afraid of posting. Afraid of what? This is not my first game, I didn't rand wolf and I'm a very effective wolf killer! I'm not afraid! I just have a life! Yesterday I was busy having a life with family so I just tried posting fun images and memes reacting to stuff, I do this all the time. So, why does it imply that me posting them equals to being afraid of posting here? Like who the hell do they think they are for them to believe that I'm afraid of them or any of you for that matter? Haaaaaaa! It both hurts my pride and makes me laugh at the same time, don't treat me like a noob please.

Red

I am pushing them but if you are waiting for me to make a case you'll be waiting because I'm not that type, in fact, I'm the kind of player that needs to be convinced of, I read cases, compare the thought processes with my own and then at night I mess wolves up. You open, I finish. You case, I terminate them. That is the deal here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Titus »

@G, Do you take cases in pictures?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:18 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 323, Titus wrote:@G, Do you take cases in pictures?
Which G, me or Gamma? lol

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”