ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 578, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE. Lukewarm might be scum. Im back to that read. I understand that mom doesnt agree with me but his progression on me I dont like. A little bit of meta that is not that reliable but my main reason im second guessing mom right now is that Lukewarm's reads in games are typically pretty good. From my past games with him, I believe his reads are normally almost completely accurate with his only mistakes being due to personal bias. his mistakes in reads are almost always because the person is scum reading him. But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here especially after just getting out of a game with a three headed hydra of me, mom and flea. We got our asses tunneled to hell and back day one as town two shot mason vig. I dont see why he would be so eager to jump on us even if only off of that.
This whole collection of thoughts is
wild

Does she really think that I have a 100% accuracy of reading people who town read me?

But then also thinks that I automatically scum read people who scum read me?

Does she think that for some reason, her being a strong PR in our last game should make me less likely to scum read her this game?

And then, does she really believe that Scum!Luke is more likely then Town!Luke to scum read a player that is town reading them? -- And not just town reading, 100% certainty, locktown reading me?

Spoiler:
In post 446, Angel Warriors wrote:Guillo is LOCKTOWN. like 100% certainty.
In post 455, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm is also town here, on the same level as guillo.
This and the post I quoted for homework earlier are good points of Luke's that need to be investigated closer, as I could have been fooled by Noraa's tone. I do lean town on AW though
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 623, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:in case it isn't clear I do think Guillo and I are TvT and I did fake my responses to Guillo very shortly into the interaction to gauge their responses, as I picked up they were town quickly
THANK YOU

ok guillo is lockdown no one can touch themmmmm.

-nornonr
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

im. trying to hurry and post before thread locks please faerie take pity on this bear let me finish my stuff
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:15 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

faerie isn't online rn tho so thats a good sign. imma hurry anyways
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:17 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Kinda shocked I got D1ed tbh, that rarely happens to me anymore
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 558, Guillotina wrote:Damn…I keep getting these kind of townreads here. First i got townread for being cocky and now this.

So you townread me for being selfish, uncooperative and raging.

I mean… that is rough, not gonna lie. Because i dont believe im selfish i just dont trust people easy and im sure i had games where i was polite and helpful as town no? Ok, scratch polite, i know i have to work on that but i try to be helpful, im just loud and bold about my wording but to say im selfish, that is a tremendous misrepresentation of my town game in my opinion and it hurts.
im sorry and ignore my posts last night im stupid when im sleepy. I didnt mean it that way.

your play is just more genuine and emotional when town. different wording, similar meaning!
when you are scum, you are more fake and reserved!

-nornornorno
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Roden is definitely scum here btw, they are being way too nice in their arguments
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You can look into Roden's recent games and find ones where he's flipped town and see how he treats people there vs here.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 562, Roden wrote:"He can't be this good as town if he's new, it's impossible"

Yikes.

This also assumes I'm a newbie to the game and not just to the site. So double yikes.

So what exactly do you expect to happen if you do manage to flip me first and I flip green? The reason I haven't auto locked both you and Kyouko as scum yet is that you're both being extremely short-sighted and it would be weird if two scum buddies both essentially outed themselves over a proven-to-be-false narrative. Surely if you're both scum you know you're getting heat Day 2. So I really do mean this when I say I want to know what you plan to do when this blows up in your face. You can't blame me here because you just admitted you think my posts are nuanced, so you can't claim I was playing poorly like you did in Summertime and that that's what threw you off. So how exactly do you expect to survive?

Even in the case that you're both town and truly believe I'm scum, at least humor the hypothetical that I'm town and now two townies look extremely scummy Day 2 after my flip. What do you do?
gross. I didnt say that. you did say you were fairly new to mafia in our last game together. you are new, yeah.

this is such such interesting backtracking to give room to vote both Kyoto and I but backtrack. knowing that Kyoto is town here, this post looks extra bad actually. your posts are fake nuanced because you're scum lol.

two townies looking "extremely scummy" nah I believe other scum reads on me but not yours. yours makes zero sense and I dont believe for a second that you believe it.

"even in the case that you're both town" eyooooooooo I HEAR SCUM TMIINGGGGGG~~~~~~~

-nornor
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 631, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Roden is definitely scum here btw, they are being way too nice in their arguments
ok and you think there's even a possibility that im hard 1v1ing my scum buddy in this game when he's getting a shit ton of town reads?

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH come again?

-nornor
Norangal
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 563, Roden wrote:Also gonna just note that Nora didn't death tunnel ANYONE this entire game until it was pointed out that she hadn't even slightly tunneled anyone yet. Scum does that to blend in with their meta, but town would stick to their guns. Nora 100% is making an appeal to her meta.
I knew you were going to point this out lmao. I dont care. I can do what I want and what you say doesnt impact what I do. If I were scum here, the last person I'd be scared of is you.

-nornornonr
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:22 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: kyouko
I can back this given I think guillo vs. kyouko is TvS (could be TvT being feels unlikely) and I’m feeling confident about guillo being town, so the scales tip out of Kyouko’s favor
DINGDINGDING
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 574, Roden wrote:And then she leaves when I prove her case is bad because she doesn't want to respond. Ok lol.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO you act like I dont have to just respond to it today and like I dont have to sleep.

-thisisliterallyjustcaughtscumistg
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 586, House wrote:VOTE: ssbm

:nerd:
In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: kyouko
I can back this given I think guillo vs. kyouko is TvS (could be TvT being feels unlikely) and I’m feeling confident about guillo being town, so the scales tip out of Kyouko’s favor
Compare this to scum!Gamma sheeping S&M in 2217. Search his iso for the word "bastard" to find the post.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:25 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 591, House wrote:Kinda leaning towards {ssbm, Roden, dwlee}, ATM.
don't let my flip make you think Roden was TvT
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 578, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE. Lukewarm might be scum. Im back to that read. I understand that mom doesnt agree with me but his progression on me I dont like. A little bit of meta that is not that reliable but my main reason im second guessing mom right now is that Lukewarm's reads in games are typically pretty good. From my past games with him, I believe his reads are normally almost completely accurate with his only mistakes being due to personal bias. his mistakes in reads are almost always because the person is scum reading him. But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here especially after just getting out of a game with a three headed hydra of me, mom and flea. We got our asses tunneled to hell and back day one as town two shot mason vig. I dont see why he would be so eager to jump on us even if only off of that.
This whole collection of thoughts is
wild

Does she really think that I have a 100% accuracy of reading people who town read me?

But then also thinks that I automatically scum read people who scum read me?

Does she think that for some reason, her being a strong PR in our last game should make me less likely to scum read her this game?

And then, does she really believe that Scum!Luke is more likely then Town!Luke to scum read a player that is town reading them? -- And not just town reading, 100% certainty, locktown reading me?

Spoiler:
In post 446, Angel Warriors wrote:Guillo is LOCKTOWN. like 100% certainty.
In post 455, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm is also town here, on the same level as guillo.
is it that wild? all of the people that you mislim are people that scum read you. it shows a flaw in your play that has been pretty consistent throughout games?

I did not say that. you just have a higher chance of reading people wrong if they are reading you wrong is what im saying.

yeah, it means that I gain scum reads as town and even on the surface level, you should be wary that I am gaining traction here.

also that was mom's post not mine I dont townread oyu.

-nornor
Norangal
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Kyo do I just sheep your reads 100%?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 580, Lukewarm wrote:I am finding it hard to believe that this is town Noraa...

But maybe, house can buy them a day
if you're willing to believe house, then I want you to meta angel warriors tonight and see how I play on this hydra.

im telling you right now, that I may be surface level scummy but if pooky were here. if cabd were here, they would ALL say im spewing town because my every post has been genuine straight from the bottom of my heart.

if my favorite imperium was here, they would be CERTAIN I was town.

-nornornornornornorlovesthesepeopleeeeee
Norangal
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 610, T3 wrote:
In post 601, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 1.11
Robert M Hunter
(2)
:
Angel Warriors - T3

ssbm_Kyouko
(5)
:
Robert M Hunter - mastina - Marashu - House - Gamma Emerald

Roden
(1)
:
ssbm_Kyouko

Titus
(1)
:
Dwlee99

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Roden

mastina
(1)
:
Guillotina

Not Voting
(2)
:
Titus - Lukewarm

With 13 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for voiding is in (expired on 2021-08-09 08:31:06)

Mod Notes
Marashu is V/LA.
Lukewarm is V/LA

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
VOTE: Kyouko
This is E-1. I would like you to flavorclaim. Then if I say so, you should claim your actual role.
I support RMH flavorclaiming also even though he is no longer in contention. I think you're town and probably have a good reason to want the info.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 597, Roden wrote:Just wanna say that if you're scum, no hard feelings here because I know you're just playing the game. But if you're town this is such an unnecessarily insulting thing to say, and I don't think you're mean. I don't care if someone wants to accuse AtE here, I just genuinely mean that.
Hold up. Last game I said something similar about newbies having no nuance. Let me go find rodens reply to it.

-nornor
Norangal
LavosCore
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
LavosCore
Fae/Faer
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:31 am

Post by LavosCore »

I have been informed a hammer has occured.
Night action submissions are now open.

Hammer will be verified shortly. Consider the game to be in Twilight at this time.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 202, Roden wrote:
In post 200, The Bulge wrote:Roden, I hope you've had a good night's sleep and are in a better mood today. have you had a chance to reread our exchange from last night at all? because youre looking to me like textbook flailing scum. you became very emotional for no reason at all, and were accusing me of things I never even said or did. anything you wanna add/change to what you said?
You just can't help yourself can you? I meant everything I said. Every single post is you or Nora talking down to me. You're being rude and condescending for literally no reason, and no matter how many times I bring it up you just refuse to stop. I didn't even start this argument, Nora just made up a narrative over posts she didn't even read correctly, and even after I've clarified everything I'm still getting attacked over the flimsiest reasons.

I have been cooperative. I have answered every question. I have clarified everything I possibly could. But that
still
doesn't seem to be good enough for you. You're accusing me of flailing over an argument you continue to instigate. Despite everything, neither you or Nora feel like you have to answer my own questions. You discount and discredit and ignore every single comment and observation I make. You paint me as scum when no one else seems to agree with you, and when I vote you all you do is paint me as being emotional to discredit any reads I have on you.

If you think I'm scum, then actually push my wagon instead of just poking at me page after page. Take me to E-1, I'll hammer myself. Because at this point I'm fairly certain you're scum, and you will 100% be in the hot seat Day 2 since you have refused to discuss anything else and everyone will see me flip green.

And no, no one will buy your argument that I was just a townie who played poorly. You town read me and told Nora we were TvT. You still jumped in and continued to fight with me. You will not be able to convince anyone that you had no idea I was town.

So do it. Push my wagon.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 641, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo do I just sheep your reads 100%?
sheep reads on roden and T3 100% -

RMH can be getting WKed by Roden here but the persistence by Roden indicates an important role perhaps. I think RMH and/or Roden should flavorclaim toMorrow if T3 asks it. Imo RMH should be the flavorclaim and if it seems scooby doo gucci jacuzzi then Roden gets the void, but it'll be up to T3.

AW I could be getting tricked by Noraa's tone
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 647, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:AW I could be getting tricked by Noraa's tone
I DONT HARD BUS MY BUDDY WHO IS MOSTLY GETTING TRs DAY ONE UGHHHHHHHHHH
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »