Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #110 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:43 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 10, T3 wrote:
Players in order of readability:

Really easy: Lukewarm, marcistar
offended, u just broke my heart :cry:
In post 30, T3 wrote:marci's normal play gets her scumread but using a ~secret~ meta tell it should become apparent if she is scum pretty fast.
offended x2
In post 31, Enchant wrote:I have feeling i will be choosen anyway, i can't act not-scummy as town.

So earlier you choose me, then less harmful it will be.
r u confident ull be able to shoot the right people tho?
In post 32, Galron wrote:Hey cow, shoot here.

VOTE: lukewarm
galron bussing so easy on : O
In post 37, Toogeloo wrote:I have a history of shooting Cops and Doctors as Vigilante. Obviously, I should eventually have the gun. This game seems like it has the possibility of being over quick lol.
why does this mean u should have the gun? cops and docs are town so ur planning to shoot town???!!
In post 39, Pavowski wrote:Luke wouldn't be a bad shot. But I wouldn't shoot there until d2 or d3 personally

Wouldn't rush the D1 shot anyway
pavowski also prob another luke partner :yawn:
In post 43, T3 wrote:Luke is a strong town player but it should become readily apparent if he's scum so I would hold off on shooting him.
if luke is town and gets the gun, i wont lie, but i dont think he'll be confident unless he has a strong townread at that point.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #123 (isolation #1) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:12 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, T3 wrote:
Players in order of readability:

Really easy: Lukewarm, marcistar
offended, u just broke my heart :cry:
Just remember that he hard town read you in our last game
TRULY
im just multi talented

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #129 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:16 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 125, Lukewarm wrote:The last time I saw you post that exact gif, you were scum :eek:
actually?
:cry: do i not send it often? i know i send it to meuh kinda often its like my fave in the whole world AHAH
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #141 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:24 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 132, T3 wrote:
In post 129, marcistar wrote:
In post 125, Lukewarm wrote:The last time I saw you post that exact gif, you were scum :eek:
actually?
:cry: do i not send it often? i know i send it to meuh kinda often its like my fave in the whole world AHAH
I hard townread you because I missed a post where you scumclaimed.
sir i never scumclaim (please say sike my confidence needs it :cry: :cry: :cry: )
In post 133, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 129, marcistar wrote:
actually?
Yeah, the "last time I saw you post that exact gif" was in our first game together lol
ahh, dw i can post it in every game from here on if u want :cool:

luke r u scum
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #169 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:50 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 168, Pavowski wrote:Marci could be scum for that gif alone; I'm gonna have nightmares.
only scum hate twerking alien :evil:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #181 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:16 am

Post by marcistar »

i think arts townie, i like their point about luke :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #188 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:26 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 184, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 181, marcistar wrote:i think arts townie, i like their point about luke :oops: :oops:
I have never played with Art, but Marci...

You Pav and T3 literally just saw me saw the same things about Not_Mafia in our last game

Marci, are you scum?
im not scum sorry

i like their point about u still tho, it looks reasonable for them to think.
not sure if i agree with it, but i like the thought coming from them.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #244 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:25 pm

Post by marcistar »

GET OUT OF HERE THAT GAME TRAUMATIZED ME :cry: :cry:
In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:Alright, so I think the tonal argument still holds true cuz I dont like the tone of her in that game but she is making more content early game this game then she was in Mini 2221 soo the content argument is void but my 204 i think still reamins pretty consitstent, I can try to read more of her recent scum games, but I thnk im willing to stick with marci scum for rn
read some of my town games as well if ur metaing me :cry:
In post 210, HockeyFan wrote:Alright nvm im confused. Marci rolled scum in newbie 2061 and i actually like the tone of her early posts there. wtf, w/e im not putting too much stock into meta so

VOTE: Marci

<consider this a SR for now>
so whats ur conclusion from the scum game metadive? do i seem similar?? :D
In post 214, Art wrote:Image
please :cry: :cry: i wish it was that easy
In post 216, HockeyFan wrote:I dont like any of these quotes since they are either observations or filler. As for the whole sr based on tone, and stand out to me the most. The posts of marci's I didnt include are
Marci just agreeing with everything Art said about luke which tbh I dont like either.
In post 188, marcistar wrote:i like their point about u still tho, it looks reasonable for them to think.
not sure if i agree with it,
but i like the thought coming from them.
- :good: -
In post 219, Lukewarm wrote:If I was shooting mainly for scum, I would shoot hockey or marci (I am sorry marci, but I can't let you keep doing this)
bro just say ur scared of these sick moves already :cool: :cool:
In post 228, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 227, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 226, HockeyFan wrote:Coming to think of it, most of marci's content posts(and even some of her non content posts) are directed towards Luke/her read on him which is ??? Could be possible partners just interacting with each other as much as possible to get everyone else to TR them, not sure tho
Just to put this out there. Marci and I are friends, and we coordinate joining games at the same time so we can play together.

So, I am suspicious of Marci, but the fact that she is interacting a bit more with me is not one of the reasons
Ok then why
are
you suspicious of Marci?
"paranoia"
In post 240, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 237, HockeyFan wrote:Is the TLDR of this: Marci's not tring you therefore shes scum? Dont quite understand it but I'll let you bus Marci without any repercussions rn
It is not that she isn't town reading me. It is that she is vaguely worried about me over things that she should know are not scum indicative for me
im confused, am i worried about u? i dont think i am :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #249 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 247, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 244, marcistar wrote:
In post 208, HockeyFan wrote:Alright, so I think the tonal argument still holds true cuz I dont like the tone of her in that game but she is making more content early game this game then she was in Mini 2221 soo the content argument is void but my 204 i think still reamins pretty consitstent, I can try to read more of her recent scum games, but I thnk im willing to stick with marci scum for rn
read some of my town games as well if ur metaing me :cry:

Is it possible if u link me some? im too lazy to go through your games since u've played alot but from what i've seen, the games where u rolled town(which was primarily your early newbie games, your tone didnt feel
that
off)
its not much but dw i gotchu ^.^
i only have 3 scum games on site, the tarot one, newbie 2061, and newbie 2072 so anything other than that is a towngame.
-
most recent, one i feel the worst about, one i feel decent about :cool:

the first 2 links are prob most accurate of how i am rn. im on a downward spiral due to my lack of confidence!!! :cool: :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #281 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:45 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 276, Lukewarm wrote:Marci, are you sure you are town?

Did you misread your role pm?
im sure im town, r u sure ur town? :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #321 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 299, T3 wrote:Town: Pav, Hockey, Luke
Lean town: Toog, Enchant
Null: Vulture
Lean scum: marci
Scum: Art
I think I forgot someone but I forgot who.
sir explain
In post 306, Art wrote:Image
YALL :cry: :cry: whys the gun pointed at me... am i being threatened?? its because im hard carrying i guess :cool: :cool:

scumreading enchant btw xoxo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #392 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:03 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 324, Pavowski wrote:Why are you scumreading Enchant?
his iso is horrible :yawn:
(, , ) + he didn't respond to too much from the pages, even though theres a decent amount to build off of so far. it doesn't look like hes pushing anything, doesnt look like hes solving.

yw for the hard carry :yawn:
In post 330, Hectic wrote:I'm suspicious of players who have voiced minimal or few scumreads, despite the fact there are FOUR scumazzers out and about from a town player's perspective. Players that fall under this category include T3, marcistar, Toogeloo, and probably others

It's probably pretty difficult for scum to voice many scumreads here, given they either have to choose in the limited pool of townies, or give scumreads on their buds
im sus?? :oops: :oops:
the reason i dont give reads is my confidence is nonexistent :roll: :oops: :oops:
In post 330, Hectic wrote:Could everyone give 3 or 4 players they think are scum, and why?
sir i like just woke up so this is a struggle for me

prob vulture, for things idk how to explain :cool: :cool: haha gottem

i dont like pavowski when hes like "based on meta marcis prob town but my gut says shes scum here anyways" something like that that he keeps bringing up to back himself up, but otherwise he seems decently fine.
In post 341, Hectic wrote:Anyways, it feel like marci is the best shot here.
In post 341, Hectic wrote:Since then, she's almost seemed a little afraid to express many reads/thoughts.
prob cuz i am :oops: :oops:
In post 341, Hectic wrote:But we have tiiiimeee, so marci, if you're not scum, give us a power star; talk about your reads etc
PLS SMSSKSMSK THIS IS SO FUNNY
i dont have too much reads, and im sure not confident enough in them to do anything with it :cool: :cool:
In post 391, Enchant wrote:I don't think she is competent with gun, no offense.
rude i think im fine :roll: :roll:

can u give ur opinions on other people enchant :yawn:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #408 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 394, Galron wrote:
In post 392, marcistar wrote:rude i think im fine
Marci, if you had the gun, how would you develop reads?
this is lowkey a scary question :oops: it makes me think ur gonna shoot me LOL pls dont
-
im not good at developing reads, but prob i would iso everyone and pick apart every single little thing i dont understand at all and try harder at that point
also just forcing people to talk :cool:
In post 395, Hectic wrote:How do you think you would be playing differently as scum, marci?
im not sure, i would prob be alot more inactive than i already am and thats saying alot :cry: i would also prob be like buddy buddying up to lukewarm :cool: cant make him sus me yknow??
also would prob try to actually push out reads more so that i wouldnt have to be attacked by 2829572938 different people.
In post 400, T3 wrote:
In post 359, Hectic wrote:
In post 354, Vulture wrote:I saw it earlier and went "huh, that's weird" but thought Marci was townier than her other scum games.

T3/Marci makes sense at least if Luke is town but it's hard to get over how slimy he felt early on to me.
T3's reads this game have felt very deliberate and showy, that's one of them

I'm not sure if town!T3 has big enough of an ego that he'd imply his read on marci is more important than the rest of the game's?
marci
is
only
readable
by
meta

the end.
pls no :cry: i hate meta
In post 407, HockeyFan wrote:In adition to what Vulture said, Marci
has
done things from your super secret tell in this game, so why arent you pushign Marci?
bestie he prob wants to buddy me or sumn :cool: :cool: i love having buddies tho
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #411 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by marcistar »

r u sure
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 414, Hectic wrote:I'd be disappointed if at least 2 of T3/marcistar/Pavowski weren't scum
bestie idk about the others, but im literally town :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 417, HockeyFan wrote:Marci, I probs missed it but if you had the gun who would u shoot(Other than Enchant)
vulture :cool: :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #421 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 419, Lukewarm wrote:Doing isos, and enchant feels like someone who thought they were signing up for a meme game and just really wanted to get the gun so he could just shoot away, and then slowly realized that ~half the lobby was taking the game seriously, and has resigned himself to a proper mafia game
where
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #437 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:08 am

Post by marcistar »

pavowski gib readlist :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #448 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 438, Pavowski wrote:Now you.
ur prob a scumread :cool: :cool: :cool: im not sure if somebodies already said it, but it does seem like ur just trying to please people and make yourself look good. seems a bit like protective of luke, but not so much in a partner way. "wouldn't be a bad shot
but
" makes it seem like you already know his alignment, but want to protect him for ?? reason, prob (at the time of the post) as a sort of fall back if it was decided to actually go after luke. ahaha gottem ggs :cool:
(, , ) -> (, , , , ) the progression on these reads seem like ur just wanting to do whats popular ngl. ur not making pushes or anything like that on other people, all it is is a continual focus on me and t3, which i dont mind, but ur focusing too much on us two ever since we became the popular opinion, and like i know im town so at most it might catch t3 if hes scum, but then the other scummies??? doesnt seem like ur looking too hard for them.
reads like "i dont wanna stick out!!! i need to blend in!!" which i dont see why a townie would be thinking like that.
ur readslist () is just townreading all of the strong thread voices, with the exception of t3 because everybodies on his ass rn :roll:
come fight me for this omgus or whatever people call it, honey :oops: :oops:

Vulture -
still a scumread xoxo
alot of their stuff seems a bit noncommittal, like yeah they put thoughts out there but its stuff that i feel like they could easily back out of if need be. alot of its making player x develop their reads on player y.
up until (which is very recently i thinks) i cant really tell what theyre thinking at all. i think their posting style is very easy to make it
look
busy.

T3 -
now like... he doesnt seem too scummy, but he also kinda seems scummy at the same time..?
but like lets say i townread him :cool:
the only thing i can think of that seems scummy from him is his continual focus on my meta instead of poking at my posts.

Enchant -
not too sure where to place them anymore so lets just say a scumlean ig :cool:
was what originally made me wanna scumread them btw. "game stalling" but it wasn't even that long at the point, and they could've commented on so much more than they actually did. (and in general afterwards, theyre being very selective and not developing many reads)
what gives me the pause is them townreading me, since the reasoning i can see coming from a town mindset, but like i realized... i dont like being townread ahaha gottem :cool:
so like in summary, still dont like them, but theyre a bit lower on my list at this point :cool:

Lukewarm -
im not too sure, but he surely isnt a full townread yet :cool:

Toogelo -
theyre a bit boring rn, but i dont think i can place an alignment on them yet :cool:

ew imagine giving reads... so disgusting :shifty: :shifty: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #451 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 449, Hectic wrote:It's like you're a gimmick alt lol
damn is it the emojis?? :shifty:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #458 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 452, HockeyFan wrote:The amount of emojies in this post scares me
ive been told before that sometimes my emoji usage can get so bad that... quoting multiple posts of me at my peak might hit the 50 emoji limit :shifty:
not so much recently (I HOPE?), but in my past newbie games my friend told me about it :cool:
In post 452, HockeyFan wrote:This may be a town post given thier other susses but thier pav scumcase is a bit hyprocritical
yes sir, but as u can see, im built diff, im not like the other girls :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #469 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 460, Vulture wrote:@Marci, why not ask me to clarify if my thoughts are so unreadable. I've been saying things around you if not directly about you, and there's been times for you to better engage me if you wanted.

I think my current suspicions and how they're shifting are clear even after the gradient readspost.
:yawn:
jumping in the thread after i explain my reads wtf??? thread lurking scum :roll:

theres nothing really to clarify though; i understand what u mean by ur posts and it would be awfully easy for u to back out of things uve said :roll:
In post 461, Vulture wrote:Like if you're town you have everyone gunning for you right now.

If the shot on you goes through and then you shoot and you're wrong, it's over. There doesn't seem to be a sense of urgency to figure out what to do or to find alternatives or much of anything.
i better not get shot wth :roll:
but even if, i wont shoot straight away so dw <3
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #480 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 478, Pavowski wrote:I think we have found scum in Marci, whose "how could anybody possibly suspect me" schtick is pretty much all she's offered. I think she's a good shot and I think a red flip there would tell us a lot. (I say that fully aware that if she's town, she seems likely to shoot me at this point when she gets the gun, and that's the game if it goes that way... But I don't think she survives getting shot.)
thats where ur wrong m8 :yawn:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #483 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:05 am

Post by marcistar »

im literally town and thats why ur wrong smhsmh
might as well lie down early then :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #486 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:37 am

Post by marcistar »

t3 having an avatar = HACKED??? : O

t3 r u scum smhsmh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #502 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 489, HockeyFan wrote:Marci, can you towncase yourself? I've noticed a few of your last few posts have been "its not me", "im not scum" e.t.c. So, why are you town
you see, im town because mafia wouldnt look as angelic as i do
theres not really a reason within how people would typically townread people, but i feel like im similar to my recenter town games :good: i know im fitting so well into something ive been previously told about my "town game seems scummy, scum game seems towny" so in my eyes its clear, but i dont expect yall to see it LOL

for both of my newbie game scum games, i've tried fairly hard, so if im scum here im not trying hard for ?? reason > so it doesnt fit bro :D

as well, looking at the activity overview :dead: thats something thats different from my typical games. usually im slacking (with a huge gap) behind most of the other players, but here as you can see its pretty even. so if anyone wants to fight me for not giving reads or whatever :roll: the circumstances here are different from the ones im usually under hehe <3 :oops: :oops: #noreadsgang4life
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #579 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:42 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 564, Pavowski wrote:Lot of back and forth since this morning. Just a quick check in for me at lunch here but I still think Marci is scum, and T3's defense of her earlier suggests to me that we've been on the right track there.
wow shocker :yawn: scum still hating on me :roll:
how does it suggest its on the right track instead of some sort of mind game?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #602 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:56 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 598, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 560, Hectic wrote:It's fun but probably not extremely productive, let's place our bets though

I reckon Pavowski + Enchant + Lukewarm
Marci + Vulture + Pav
explain to me how u think me and vulture could be on the scum team together
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #617 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:38 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 607, Pavowski wrote:Sure, it could be a mind game, but he didn't try to hard-clear you (like he did me -- he specifically read me as town at one point), all he did was say you weren't scum / couldn't be read because of reasons. He later hid behind this to claim he wasn't defending you.
do you think hard clearings the only way scum do mind games :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #631 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by marcistar »

hockey r u scum? :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #633 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 632, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 631, marcistar wrote:hockey r u scum? :oops:
nah Im jester
oh facts?? lets shoot u so u win :good:

(i dont actually want u shot yet bestie)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #643 (isolation #31) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 638, Galron wrote:Marci -- you've got 24 hours.
am i being threatened :cool: :cool:
idk what to say, but i promise im town :cool: u can ask any questions u have tho !!
In post 642, HockeyFan wrote:Sure these posts may be a bit content-devoid, their tone I
think
is way townier than early game
i am not content devoid wtf :cry: :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #653 (isolation #32) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

:roll: :roll: vultures scum yall smhsmh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:08 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 654, Galron wrote:
In post 653, marcistar wrote::roll: :roll: vultures scum yall smhsmh
Scum case him Marci.
cuz he is??
In post 655, Hectic wrote:marci, why did you ramp the ironic gimmick posting to 100 this game? I'm debating whether it's a way for you to hide tone and not be read that way, or if you're just having fun with it
it prob fits more within the having fun aspect :cool:
In post 657, Galron wrote:VOTE: Shoot: marcistar
bruh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #662 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by marcistar »

if im town how would yalls reads change :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #664 (isolation #35) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 663, HockeyFan wrote:I want to sr vulture but thier content seems towny, and i cant SR togeloo/Hectic :(
if u had to put a pin in one of those 3, which one would it be?

wdym but "cant sr"? whats holding you back?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #666 (isolation #36) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 665, Pavowski wrote:I'm feeling townish on Toog and Hockey these days, so ... I guess my poe would be in Vulture, Enchant, Luke, Hectic ... in no particular order at the moment, but I'm not super comfortable leaning into any of that right this minute.
what do u think about how enchant was tring me earlier?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #680 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 667, Hectic wrote:My solve would still be Pav + Enchant + Lukewarm
r u sure it would be that easy
In post 669, Hectic wrote:
In post 666, marcistar wrote:
In post 665, Pavowski wrote:I'm feeling townish on Toog and Hockey these days, so ... I guess my poe would be in Vulture, Enchant, Luke, Hectic ... in no particular order at the moment, but I'm not super comfortable leaning into any of that right this minute.
what do u think about how enchant was tring me earlier?
It's bad. The only real reason he gave for townreading you was that mafia wouldn't be so outrageous. Ergo, he's saying mafia wouldn't do the :cool: posting :cool: schtick you do which is easily discounted if he looked through any of your other games and saw you do it every game

Otherwise, he seems far too confident on marci!town just because you're easy to push and "simple easy target" etc

Looks like some standard whiteknighting TMI to me
i agree that he looks bad from it
In post 670, Hectic wrote:(this is all assuming marci isn't just trolling here)
i have a reason for why im doing this
(but i totally love trolling :P but thats not the case rn)
In post 673, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 664, marcistar wrote:
In post 663, HockeyFan wrote:I want to sr vulture but thier content seems towny, and i cant SR togeloo/Hectic :(
if u had to put a pin in one of those 3, which one would it be?

wdym but "cant sr"? whats holding you back?
I said "can't sr" because they're my Top tr's and i really dont think my read will ever change on them because I think they're pretty darn town. Im aware if you're town one of them can be mafia, but out of those 3, I think im putting the pin in Vulture, i could be totally wrong here tho
whats ur reasoning for townreading them both?
In post 674, Toogeloo wrote:It dawned on me that the Gunbearer should always make a final thoughts list when shooting.
The person who has been shot doesn't need to leave reads, that is pointless.
shh im kickstarting my reign of terror early :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #690 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

MUSHROOM BOY WHAT R U THINKING RN

Spoiler: i see no difference
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #694 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

why do u think pavowski + vulture?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #740 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:14 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 698, Lukewarm wrote:I think I have been talked about Vulture a bit before this, do you want me to go back over him?
yes sir
In post 703, Hectic wrote:I would still strongly lean to shooting Pav over Lukewarm after seeing these recent posts
hectic x luke pog??
In post 706, Galron wrote:I did not like her response to my intent and didn't answer me on scumcasing vulture before I pulled the trigger.
you like did it too fast :yawn:
In post 707, Hectic wrote:marci, I
guess
I don't mind getting shot :roll: but you should shoot Pav first if you want that sweet sweet cred smh :cop:
what does this mean :yawn: what if i dont trust u the most hehe <3
In post 718, Toogeloo wrote:Galron is right that this is the final chance to shoot someone townread on the suspicion that they are deepwolfing. The best shot is still your gut though, Marci.
what if i shoot u :oops: :oops:
In post 719, Toogeloo wrote:Hectic and Pavowski are still where I'm leaning. Maybe Vulture instead of Hectic, but I don't feel as strongly there, though Hectic and Pav are just gut reads anyways.
toogeloo x vulture pog??
In post 720, Pavowski wrote:That said, I was wrong about you Marci, my bad.
gib ur team prediction :twisted: :twisted:
In post 722, Pavowski wrote:
In post 718, Toogeloo wrote:Galron is right that this is the final chance to shoot someone townread on the suspicion that they are deepwolfing. The best shot is still your gut though, Marci.
I've been weakly gutreading Toog as town recently but this just feels so town to me. If scum this is basically just taking a dice roll
toogeloo x vulture x pavowski pog??
In post 724, Vulture wrote:Prodded. Don’t feel great IRL, so motivation isn’t the best. Sorry, Marci.
its fine bestie, when u get back give me ur top 4 reasons on why i shouldnt shoot u tho :good:
In post 726, Hectic wrote:Additionally, Pav's situation isn't even Galron threating to shoot him or intent, yet Pav tried his utmost best to sway Galron from shooting him. Sure, he claims it's because he's not confident in his reads, but the survivalistic mindset is very scum-indicative.
what if pavowski just didnt want a misshoot to happen smhsmh
In post 736, Enchant wrote:
In post 732, Pavowski wrote:Hey Enchant. How do you feel about the Marci flip? Who would you shoot? What did you have for breakfast? Give us something.
1. I didn't care.
why didnt u care..? didnt u have a townread on me?

toogeloo
bestie, can u explain to me why i should shoot [the players u scumread] instead of just shooting u rn? :good:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #754 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:37 am

Post by marcistar »

what if i just meme shoot if nobody wants to help hehe :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #755 (isolation #42) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:41 am

Post by marcistar »

luke

:? r u scum yes or yes
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #791 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:11 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 757, Lukewarm wrote:Do you have any questions for me? I don't actually know how to help you right now :/
just talk with people smh :roll:
In post 756, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 755, marcistar wrote:luke

:? r u scum yes or yes
I'm town :good:
that wasnt an option; u must be scum
In post 767, Hectic wrote:I should've played like a jester so I could get the gun early this game
no
In post 780, Vulture wrote:@Marci: Beyond this, if you want a reason not to shoot me, please look at my interactions with T3 and Luke (if you think he's scum. If you don't then meh).
mmhmm, i wanted you to explain why you think you're townlike and this post is fine enough for that.
In post 782, Pavowski wrote:Vulture please stop posting town, I am narrowing down a PoE/solve that I thought I was comfortable with but I kinda need you in it
bruh :roll:
In post 783, Vulture wrote:Everyone's been POEing me for... reasons? That no one's really said.
i think i understand why
In post 785, Pavowski wrote:Not gonna itemize it or wall it, most of this group scumreads me already and I'm not gonna give them more ammo, and I hate walls anyway.

VOTE: Lukewarm

Enchant is a good shot, too, but I think this one is better.
explain :oops: :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #793 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 792, Hectic wrote:I request you shoot Luke or I today, marci
y should i shoot u -.-
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #815 (isolation #45) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 797, Pavowski wrote:So I would heartily endorse shooting either Luke or Hectic today, but if it were me, I'd shoot the pirate. It's important to note that you can't lose the game with a bad shot. Hectic's invocation of the thunderdome would actually be scummy if we were at 7 living players.
interesting
In post 798, Hectic wrote:marci: Maybe it's a little selfish but I wouldn't mind being shot first because then I could finally have POWER. I very much like the odds of shooting Luke and it would give me much motivation to find the remaining 2. I've been struggling to keep myself motivated the longer this game goes, only finding it in short bursts
basically everyones not motivated smhsmh
galron rlly shouldve shot someone else :shifty:
In post 805, Hectic wrote:I'm looking at Luke's reads and actions this game, and the consistent push on Hockey is very suspicious to me. It very much fits into the scope of distancing, just based on the reasons given yet lack of desire to ask anyone to shoot there.

Additionally, Luke right now knows he is going down either next shot or the one after (I have strongly implied I shoot him if marci shoots me), so his solve being two town in Hectic + Hockey seems quite unlikely to me. He'd probably want to distance with a partner, and his placement of Hockey would fit like a glove.

new NEW Inspired Solve:

Lukewarm + Hockey + Enchant + T3

We're locking this one in (probably for a day or two before I inevitably change my mind again)
no
In post 806, Hectic wrote:You could totally shoot Enchant and still hit scum 80% of the time btw, marci
prob, but if hes town i wouldnt rlly think he would pull out the win
Spoiler:
(SORRY IF THIS IS MEAN I DONT MEAN IT TO BE MEAN)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #818 (isolation #46) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:27 pm

Post by marcistar »

hockeyfan whats ur reads at rn :?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #821 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by marcistar »

page 4 luke is so weird i wanna shoot him based on it
buuuut
i have other stuff i wanna figure out tomorrow before i do
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #841 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 9:03 am

Post by marcistar »

im... so conflicted...
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #845 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 5:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

:igmeou: unfortunately, i dont feel confident in townreading people,

t3s vulture stuff interests me so much its so tempting.. i want to so bad... :shifty:

but like its not the best move, yes?

i want a move thats best for the rest of the towns solves, mine shouldn't ultimately matter too much if i can do something that'll help make the game clearer for the townies out there.

so then out of lukewarm and hectic, maybe a hectic shoot?

Spoiler:
woah damn like my :shifty: :shifty: personalities really shining here,
specifically the part where i keep dragging things on :cool: :cool:

not too confident in making a shot, it must be frustrating for everyone but i typically like taking as much time as possible to think.
but i
know
i'll end up forgetting, so i think i should probably shoot soon.

i dont see where any trust of toogeloo being town comes from, can anyone who townreads them explain it for me?

i only really trust one person rn

ugh i hate being in power so much :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #864 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:05 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 846, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 845, marcistar wrote:
t3s vulture stuff interests me so much its so tempting.. i want to so bad... :shifty:

but like its not the best move, yes?
Is that your strongest scum read?

What makes you say off hand that it is not the best?
because it isnt, the people need the luke/hectic thingy answered i think
In post 847, Toogeloo wrote:Marci, if you are confident in your town reads, then you shouldn't be saying where you want to shoot ahead of the shot.
In post 845, marcistar wrote:unfortunately, i dont feel confident in townreading people,
bruh
In post 858, Vulture wrote:Yeah.

I think it was an honest mistake but man that’s an AI one and I feel like laughing at Hockey doing it is like... Something is there that either clears them or damns them but I’m not seeing the bad stuff about Hockey otherwise...
i think it incriminates hockey a tiny bit, but its unfair to use so we should just disregard that stuff.
i dont know t3 well, but i agree that it was prob an honest mistake.

hmm how much longer do i have guys
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #868 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by marcistar »

r u sure :?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #870 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by marcistar »

BRO I LIKE HATE MAKING DECISIONS SO MUCH
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #872 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

true true but its scary
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #894 (isolation #54) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:54 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 884, Lukewarm wrote:I assumed that Marci would be weighing my reads in her decision making.
ive been trying to keep peoples reads in mind but like ;-; too hard :cry: :cry:
In post 888, Hectic wrote:To be frank, I don't think I ever gladiate you as scum. My aim as scum would absolutely be to endgame. To gladiate you is very unnecessary cutting my lifetime short for absolutely no good reason, since it means marci is much more likely to shoot me, and it would also likely make you much more likely to shoot me if marci shot you
tbh i just like ignored the gladiate cuz idk what it means :shifty: :shifty:

guys... whats the command to shoot..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #896 (isolation #55) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by marcistar »

do u think i should shoot within u/luke?
i kinda dont wanna but like if itll help town i will..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #901 (isolation #56) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

what do u think about vulture or toogeloo
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #902 (isolation #57) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:05 pm

Post by marcistar »

wow wtf hockey scum :? doing 2 posts just so he can get the pagetop
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #913 (isolation #58) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by marcistar »

i think somebody whos townreading toogeloo is bsing that read :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #922 (isolation #59) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by marcistar »

is it actually that hard to do-
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #925 (isolation #60) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by marcistar »

hockey
uhh like
does t3s positioning on luke/hectic have any weight in ur reads?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #933 (isolation #61) » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:04 pm

Post by marcistar »

toogeloo just wants you to think that them being stubborn is town, thts why they keep doing it.
if people scumread them for it they would prob switch up real quick :roll:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #944 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:09 am

Post by marcistar »

B..BESTIES... SOMEONE HOLD MY HAND IM SCARED... IM GONNA DO IT..
Spoiler:
(watch as i die :P)

VOTE: Shoot: Enchant
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #951 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by marcistar »

i was waiting to have time to reread the game, which i did like last night i think? or the night before that, dont remember when, but when i read i got busy right after as well OGHDFJ

i actually was so close to shooting someone else btw ;) i had it typed up but i thought a bit about it and deleted it :cool:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #970 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:18 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 954, ArcAngel9 wrote:
She finds the hiding duckkk...... drags it out and shooots on its face without mercy!!!!!!!!!!
some might say without marci :pensive:
Spoiler:
the joke here is sometimes my friends get autocorrected from marci to mercy :cry:

In post 963, Vulture wrote:Good shot.
what shot would u suggest me to do next bestie?
In post 968, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 967, Lukewarm wrote:I think that my solve atm is

One of [Hockey+Hectic] + Vulture
Yep. And really, the only reason I keep putting Hectic back on the table in my mind is because he keeps suggesting you and I are in the solve.
whats wrong with that?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #982 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 974, Hectic wrote:Hockey, can you come hit the puck around a bit?

Your post-shot silence and opting to post in other games is giving bullet shivers.
why r u stalking him

:pensive: maybe ur both scum..
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #988 (isolation #66) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:25 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 985, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 984, Pavowski wrote:
In post 983, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 981, Pavowski wrote:I'm a bit less confident there's scum between Luke and Hectic than I was a few days ago, but I'll slap my mama if they're a team
Well do you have a surprise coming for you. :good:
Are you implying that I'm gonna have to slap my mama?
That was the joke, yes
all jokes have some truth to it :good:
In post 986, Vulture wrote:@Marci, I haven’t been around and probably won’t be much so my reads are in stasis and the same as before. I haven’t caught up and won’t be able to for a while.
bestie i can wait until deadline for u if u want :P
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #991 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:00 am

Post by marcistar »

i never said but like :shifty: :shifty:
im too tired to try to explain it rn :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #997 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:27 am

Post by marcistar »

im.. not sure... toogeloo could be town but im not confident in that...

hockey help me...
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1006 (isolation #69) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 8:50 am

Post by marcistar »

bestie luke whos the scumteam
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1014 (isolation #70) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

does everyne townread luke
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1016 (isolation #71) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by marcistar »

what do u think about hockey
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1019 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1017, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1014, marcistar wrote:does everyne townread luke
I think more people are scum reading me then are town reading me atm :dead: :dead: :dead:
i am not the brightest
In post 1018, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1016, marcistar wrote:what do u think about hockey
Also lean scum there
who do u townread then wtf
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1029 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1024, Lukewarm wrote:Also, marci. Please shoot soon :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1030 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by marcistar »

somebody tell me wht to do im so lost idk who to shoot
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1035 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Post by marcistar »

im lowkey scared guys :dead:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1037 (isolation #76) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:30 pm

Post by marcistar »

yeah but like if i shoot a townie ill feel even dumber than i already do :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1039 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by marcistar »

Spoiler:
tbh idk whats happening
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1041 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by marcistar »

yall whos left
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1046 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1043, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 0, ArcAngel9 wrote:1.Hectic
2.Vulture

7.Lukewarm
8.Pavowski
9.marcistar
10.HockeyFan
11.Toogelo
oh ez i only want 3 of these dead rn
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1051 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:17 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 1048, Toogeloo wrote:I feel like Marci is low-key trolling, tbqh. Either that or they probably spend 30 minutes trying to figure out which breakfast cereal they want in the morning.
i dont eat breakfast, checkmate ur scum :cool:

im not trolling, honey i can be alot more of a pain if i wanted to troll :oops:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1052 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:19 am

Post by marcistar »

i like really dont know which shot i would prefer tho

like sure theres the 3, but which one do i want dead the most idk :?
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1055 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:44 am

Post by marcistar »

rng bad maybe i should shoot u for suggesting it :pensive:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1058 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:57 am

Post by marcistar »

i am tbh
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1059 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:57 am

Post by marcistar »

VOTE: shoot: hockeyfan
i guess :cry:
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1061 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:10 am

Post by marcistar »

WOW WANTED ME TO SHOOT U-

i wanted to do this cuz it looks like hes in some strong voices peoples poes so itll help more down the line i think
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1063 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:20 am

Post by marcistar »

wow rude
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas