Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 611, Hectic wrote:Can you explain
why
you're confident on scum!marci, Pav?

@Enchant:
Why are you avoiding this game? Who're your guess for the remaining 3?
It's not interesting. I feel powerless and notimpactfull for the game (if not harmful). Helping with reads is not my side.

I signed specially to shot things and get away.

Mafia is... Hard.
Maybe that's Toog+HockeyFun+Someone other?

Like yeah, you think they are town, but if game looks easy, then you losing it. So i don't think marci is mafia.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:44 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 622, HockeyFan wrote: Wtf is "giving pause in my townread" supposed to mean then? Are you putting me back to null so u can decide wheetr to jump in on a push From Luke and start to SR Me?(should he continue it)
(This feels like such an overreaction to me.)

It means I'm entertaining a bit of doubt on what is in general a fairly strong townread.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 625, Enchant wrote:It's not interesting.
wat
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:53 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 626, Pavowski wrote:
In post 622, HockeyFan wrote: Wtf is "giving pause in my townread" supposed to mean then? Are you putting me back to null so u can decide wheetr to jump in on a push From Luke and start to SR Me?(should he continue it)

It means I'm entertaining a bit of doubt on what is in general a fairly strong townread.
Lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I kind of felt this way too about his reaction to my LAMIST case on him.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:05 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 629, Lukewarm wrote:

I kind of felt this way too about his reaction to my LAMIST case on him.
K I "overreacted" to your your case on me because imo it was writen in bad faith. You were squeezing water from rocks to make that case. I still dont understand the actual case on me..

I "overreacted" to Pav's case cuz Pav is my SR and im not letting him get away with awkwardly pushing me in the future(
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by marcistar »

hockey r u scum? :oops:
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 631, marcistar wrote:hockey r u scum? :oops:
nah Im jester
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 632, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 631, marcistar wrote:hockey r u scum? :oops:
nah Im jester
oh facts?? lets shoot u so u win :good:

(i dont actually want u shot yet bestie)
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 154, T3 wrote:Vulture, are you trying to play with a similar playstyle to your previous game on this alt or your main which I will not utter?
In post 155, T3 wrote:That was worded badly.
Are you trying to play naturally?
In post 182, T3 wrote:I metadived Vulture and looked at his games. Town Vulture usually posts scummy and devoid of content sounding one-liners but will occasionally interject with a longer post that has content. This seems to be the same a Vulture this game. This read holds less merit for 2 reasons.
1. He's an alt.
2. He doesn't have a scumgame on this account.
If I'm right about who he is then I've played with him a bit on his other alts but I don't think it matters because the play doesn't match up.
In post 183, Vulture wrote:
In post 182, T3 wrote:I metadived Vulture and looked at his games. Town Vulture usually posts scummy and devoid of content sounding one-liners but will occasionally interject with a longer post that has content. This seems to be the same a Vulture this game. This read holds less merit for 2 reasons.
1. He's an alt.
If I'm right about who he is then I've played with him a bit on his other alts but I don't think it matters because the play doesn't match up.
So, I think you put me in the alt category early on, and I forgot to ask:

You've played games with me before on this account, two I believe. Why do you need to metadive me when you have experience with me?
In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

You've played games with me before on this account, two I believe. Why do you need to metadive me when you have experience with me?
I forgot how you played.
In post 187, Vulture wrote:
In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

I forgot how you played.
In less than a week?
In post 198, T3 wrote:Well Vulture is expressing a mindmeld with Art which is kinda wtf
I agree that Art/Vulture seems too level 1 but with the mindmeld thing Art!scum strongly implies Vulture!scum but not the other way around. I have my independent reasons for scumreading Art so this very strongly implies Vulture!scum. I know I said I townread Vulture but as noted, the reasonscan be bad/invalid.
In post 201, Vulture wrote:
In post 198, T3 wrote:Well Vulture is expressing a mindmeld with Art which is kinda wtf
I agree that Art/Vulture seems too level 1 but with the mindmeld thing Art!scum strongly implies Vulture!scum but not the other way around. I have my independent reasons for scumreading Art so this very strongly implies Vulture!scum. I know I said I townread Vulture but as noted, the reasonscan be bad/invalid.
Is it WTF because you disagree or because I expressed that I agree with a point that I had already made before Art.
In post 202, T3 wrote:
Is it WTF because you disagree or because I expressed that I agree with a point that I had already made before Art.
o
In post 203, T3 wrote:I missed that. Disregard my points about the mindmeld.
UNVOTE:
In post 299, T3 wrote:Town: Pav, Hockey, Luke
Lean town: Toog, Enchant
Null: Vulture
Lean scum: marci
Scum: Art
I think I forgot someone but I forgot who.
In post 353, Vulture wrote:
In post 234, T3 wrote:
In post 226, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 217, Vulture wrote:
In post 216, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 213, Vulture wrote:
In post 210, HockeyFan wrote:Alright nvm im confused. Marci rolled scum in newbie 2061 and i actually like the tone of her early posts there. wtf, w/e im not putting too much stock into meta so

VOTE: Marci

<consider this a SR for now>
And what is the basis for your scumread after the last few posts?
Most of Marcis posts
Spoiler:
In post 123, marcistar wrote:
In post 114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, T3 wrote:
Players in order of readability:

Really easy: Lukewarm, marcistar
offended, u just broke my heart :cry:
Just remember that he hard town read you in our last game
TRULY
im just multi talented

In post 129, marcistar wrote:
In post 125, Lukewarm wrote:The last time I saw you post that exact gif, you were scum :eek:
actually?
:cry: do i not send it often? i know i send it to meuh kinda often its like my fave in the whole world AHAH
In post 141, marcistar wrote:
In post 132, T3 wrote:
In post 125, Lukewarm wrote:The last time I saw you post that exact gif, you were scum :eek:
actually?
:cry: do i not send it often? i know i send it to meuh kinda often its like my fave in the whole world AHAH
I hard townread you because I missed a post where you scumclaimed.
sir i never scumclaim (please say sike my confidence needs it :cry: :cry: :cry: )
In post 133, Lukewarm wrote:
actually?
Yeah, the "last time I saw you post that exact gif" was in our first game together lol
ahh, dw i can post it in every game from here on if u want :cool:

luke r u scum
In post 169, marcistar wrote:
In post 168, Pavowski wrote:Marci could be scum for that gif alone; I'm gonna have nightmares.
only scum hate twerking alien :evil:

I dont like any of these quotes since they are either observations or filler. As for the whole sr based on tone, and stand out to me the most. The posts of marci's I didnt include are Marci just agreeing with everything Art said about luke which tbh I dont like either.
...so what about the content that she has posted, even if it is sparse. Do you agree/disagree with it?
Ok so the other /content/ that wasnt mentioned here that marci has posted is , and .

110- Not reading much into this as its ehr first post. A bunch of one liners that arent really alligment-indictivae. Its intresting tho that she was hunting for Luke partners right off the bat to set up possible misshots later?

181- They just sheeped Art's read on Luke here, and I dont really like that.

188- She said in 181 that she likes Art's point just to say in 188 she disagrees with it? sounds kinda wack. Also more of the lazy sheeping of Art's read on Luke

Coming to think of it, most of marci's content posts(and even some of her non content posts) are directed towards Luke/her read on him which is ??? Could be possible partners just interacting with each other as much as possible to get everyone else to TR them, not sure tho
I completely agree with your points about those posts sounding scummy [110 looks like a joke though]. Are they actually AI in the long run? I don't know.
I think hold off on pushing marci or at least don't shoot her until I've formed a solid read on her.
If Marci is scum this post is the worst one beyond the meta read ones. >_>
In post 406, Vulture wrote:
In post 405, T3 wrote:
In post 404, Lukewarm wrote:T3, sorry if I don't put a ton of stock in your op marci meta tell

Spoiler:
In post 800, T3 wrote:I can usually read marci really well hold up
In post 807, T3 wrote:Using my OP marci tell I'm putting her at strong townread.
In post 931, ArcAngel9 wrote:
marcistar
Mafia Goon
, eliminated on Day 3
fine lol
marci is really really really indecisive as scum and never vibereads anyone.
You are so incredibly wrong.

Or lying, but, you know.
In post 410, T3 wrote:I mean like scumarci never vibereads.
In post 595, Vulture wrote:Lol.
In post 154, T3 wrote:Vulture, are you trying to play with a similar playstyle to your previous game on this alt or your main which I will not utter?
In post 155, T3 wrote:That was worded badly.
Are you trying to play naturally?
1. He's an alt.
1. He's an alt.

In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

I forgot how you played.
In post 187, Vulture wrote:
In post 185, T3 wrote:
1. He's an alt.

I forgot how you played.
In less than a week?
In post 202, T3 wrote:
o
In post 203, T3 wrote:I missed that. Disregard my points about the mindmeld.
UNVOTE:
In post 299, T3 wrote:Town: Pav, Hockey, Luke
Lean town: Toog, Enchant
Null: Vulture
Lean scum: marci
Scum: Art
I think I forgot someone but I forgot who.
In post 353, Vulture wrote:
In post 234, T3 wrote:
In post 226, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 217, Vulture wrote:
In post 216, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 213, Vulture wrote:
In post 210, HockeyFan wrote:Alright nvm im confused. Marci rolled scum in newbie 2061 and i actually like the tone of her early posts there. wtf, w/e im not putting too much stock into meta so

VOTE: Marci

<consider this a SR for now>
And what is the basis for your scumread after the last few posts?
Most of Marcis posts
Spoiler:
In post 123, marcistar wrote:
In post 114, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 110, marcistar wrote:
In post 10, T3 wrote:
Players in order of readability:

Really easy: Lukewarm, marcistar
offended, u just broke my heart :cry:
Just remember that he hard town read you in our last game
TRULY
im just multi talented

actually?
In post 141, marcistar wrote:
In post 132, T3 wrote:
actually?
I hard townread you because I missed a post where you scumclaimed.
sir i never scumclaim (please say sike my confidence needs it :cry: :cry: :cry: )
In post 133, Lukewarm wrote:
actually?
Yeah, the "last time I saw you post that exact gif" was in our first game together lol
ahh, dw i can post it in every game from here on if u want :cool:

luke r u scum
In post 169, marcistar wrote:
In post 168, Pavowski wrote:Marci could be scum for that gif alone; I'm gonna have nightmares.
only scum hate twerking alien :evil:

I dont like any of these quotes since they are either observations or filler. As for the whole sr based on tone, and stand out to me the most. The posts of marci's I didnt include are Marci just agreeing with everything Art said about luke which tbh I dont like either.
...so what about the content that she has posted, even if it is sparse. Do you agree/disagree with it?
Ok so the other /content/ that wasnt mentioned here that marci has posted is , and .

110- Not reading much into this as its ehr first post. A bunch of one liners that arent really alligment-indictivae. Its intresting tho that she was hunting for Luke partners right off the bat to set up possible misshots later?

181- They just sheeped Art's read on Luke here, and I dont really like that.

188- She said in 181 that she likes Art's point just to say in 188 she disagrees with it? sounds kinda wack. Also more of the lazy sheeping of Art's read on Luke

Coming to think of it, most of marci's content posts(and even some of her non content posts) are directed towards Luke/her read on him which is ??? Could be possible partners just interacting with each other as much as possible to get everyone else to TR them, not sure tho
I completely agree with your points about those posts sounding scummy [110 looks like a joke though]. Are they actually AI in the long run? I don't know.
I think hold off on pushing marci or at least don't shoot her until I've formed a solid read on her.
If Marci is scum this post is the worst one beyond the meta read ones. >_>
In post 406, Vulture wrote:
In post 405, T3 wrote:
In post 404, Lukewarm wrote:T3, sorry if I don't put a ton of stock in your op marci meta tell

Spoiler:
In post 800, T3 wrote:I can usually read marci really well hold up
In post 807, T3 wrote:Using my OP marci tell I'm putting her at strong townread.
In post 931, ArcAngel9 wrote:
marcistar
Mafia Goon
, eliminated on Day 3
fine lol
marci is really really really indecisive as scum and never vibereads anyone.
You are so incredibly wrong.

Or lying, but, you know.
In post 410, T3 wrote:I mean like scumarci never vibereads.
t3&Vulture
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:11 am

Post by Hectic »

That doesn't look like theatre to me, Galron
why

@Enchant:
In post 618, Hectic wrote:
In post 616, Pavowski wrote:This is entirely possible and I'm trying to avoid it, I'm sure it's getting tiresome to those of you *not* scumreading Marci. I will try harder to avoid it in the future. (When she asks me questions, though, I feel somewhat compelled to answer.)
Uh, why would you ever let someone you think could be scum shut down you voicing a scumread? There's 3 scum out there and from your reads I can see you think hockey could be one, I don't know why you'd listen to his advice here and avoid openly voicing a scumread on marci
Hi, Pav
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:14 am

Post by Hectic »

//

^This was also a good push from Vulture on T3, and was the first big vocal scumread on T3 in the thread
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Hectic »

Everyone in this game right now:

We shall carve out order from the chaos though
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Galron »

Marci -- you've got 24 hours.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Galron »

HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:27 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 637, Hectic wrote:Everyone in this game right now:

We shall carve out order from the chaos though
had a busy day at work today and this made me laugh, Thanks :)
Galron wrote:Marci -- you've got 24 hours.
Hmm I'm less confident of this flipping scum now but worth a shot
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Galron »

In post 640, HockeyFan wrote:Hmm I'm less confident of this flipping scum now but worth a shot
Flesh that thought out.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:02 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 641, Galron wrote:
In post 640, HockeyFan wrote:Hmm I'm less confident of this flipping scum now but worth a shot
Flesh that thought out.
Spoiler:
In post 480, marcistar wrote:
In post 478, Pavowski wrote:I think we have found scum in Marci, whose "how could anybody possibly suspect me" schtick is pretty much all she's offered. I think she's a good shot and I think a red flip there would tell us a lot. (I say that fully aware that if she's town, she seems likely to shoot me at this point when she gets the gun, and that's the game if it goes that way... But I don't think she survives getting shot.)
thats where ur wrong m8 :yawn:
In post 483, marcistar wrote:im literally town and thats why ur wrong smhsmh
might as well lie down early then :roll:
In post 502, marcistar wrote:
In post 489, HockeyFan wrote:Marci, can you towncase yourself? I've noticed a few of your last few posts have been "its not me", "im not scum" e.t.c. So, why are you town
you see, im town because mafia wouldnt look as angelic as i do
theres not really a reason within how people would typically townread people, but i feel like im similar to my recenter town games :good: i know im fitting so well into something ive been previously told about my "town game seems scummy, scum game seems towny" so in my eyes its clear, but i dont expect yall to see it LOL

for both of my newbie game scum games, i've tried fairly hard, so if im scum here im not trying hard for ?? reason > so it doesnt fit bro :D

as well, looking at the activity overview :dead: thats something thats different from my typical games. usually im slacking (with a huge gap) behind most of the other players, but here as you can see its pretty even. so if anyone wants to fight me for not giving reads or whatever :roll: the circumstances here are different from the ones im usually under hehe <3 :oops: :oops: #noreadsgang4life
In post 579, marcistar wrote:
In post 564, Pavowski wrote:Lot of back and forth since this morning. Just a quick check in for me at lunch here but I still think Marci is scum, and T3's defense of her earlier suggests to me that we've been on the right track there.
wow shocker :yawn: scum still hating on me :roll:
how does it suggest its on the right track instead of some sort of mind game?
In post 617, marcistar wrote:
In post 607, Pavowski wrote:Sure, it could be a mind game, but he didn't try to hard-clear you (like he did me -- he specifically read me as town at one point), all he did was say you weren't scum / couldn't be read because of reasons. He later hid behind this to claim he wasn't defending you.
do you think hard clearings the only way scum do mind games :oops:

Sure these posts may be a bit content-devoid, their tone I
think
is way townier than early game
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:01 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 638, Galron wrote:Marci -- you've got 24 hours.
am i being threatened :cool: :cool:
idk what to say, but i promise im town :cool: u can ask any questions u have tho !!
In post 642, HockeyFan wrote:Sure these posts may be a bit content-devoid, their tone I
think
is way townier than early game
i am not content devoid wtf :cry: :cry:
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 635, Hectic wrote:That doesn't look like theatre to me, Galron
why

@Enchant:
In post 616, Pavowski wrote:This is entirely possible and I'm trying to avoid it, I'm sure it's getting tiresome to those of you *not* scumreading Marci. I will try harder to avoid it in the future. (When she asks me questions, though, I feel somewhat compelled to answer.)
Uh, why would you ever let someone you think could be scum shut down you voicing a scumread? There's 3 scum out there and from your reads I can see you think hockey could be one, I don't know why you'd listen to his advice here and avoid openly voicing a scumread on marci
Hi, Pav
Hi, Hectic.

I wasn't gonna do this as I think most of the lobby has had enough of me and my push on Marci specifically. (I know I'm tired of talking about it.) But since you insist, and since Galron has declared intent to shoot, I'm gonna go back and do my best to read her with clear eyes.

In the meantime, a question for you since you're scumreading me (over the Marci read, and whatever else). If I'm scum, why in the balls am I going neck-deep in my scumread on Marci? If she does flip green (again I doubt it but let's face it, I could obviously be wrong), I'm almost guaranteeing that she turns around and shoots me in the face. A 1-for-1 trade is hardly ideal for scum in this setup. How is this a winning play for me as scum?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Enchant »

Eh.

I don't think it's even makes sense to assume people who push you as mafia.
Otherwise there's no sense to push suspicious people at all, because if you was wrong, you are mafia. Of course.

Why you even care about that?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:13 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 644, Pavowski wrote:
why

@Enchant:
Hi, Pav
Hi, Hectic.

I wasn't gonna do this as I think most of the lobby has had enough of me and my push on Marci specifically. (I know I'm tired of talking about it.) But since you insist, and since Galron has declared intent to shoot, I'm gonna go back and do my best to read her with clear eyes.

In the meantime, a question for you since you're scumreading me (over the Marci read, and whatever else). If I'm scum, why in the balls am I going neck-deep in my scumread on Marci? If she does flip green (again I doubt it but let's face it, I could obviously be wrong), I'm almost guaranteeing that she turns around and shoots me in the face. A 1-for-1 trade is hardly ideal for scum in this setup. How is this a winning play for me as scum?
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:35 am

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 646, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 644, Pavowski wrote:
why

@Enchant:
Hi, Pav
Hi, Hectic.

time to use WIFOM to counteract WIFOM. You do the 1-1 for trade if you know marci's reads are off Or you want her to think that. Although tbf I get your point about u not going neck-deep if you're scum since with 2 scum up its hard to win, However, you could be on the same alignment(mafia alignment ofc)
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:46 am

Post by Pavowski »

why
Okay, I did my dive. I'll do everybody the benefit of skipping shitposts in the beginning. I was gonna itemize the ISO, but it's short -- 30 posts or so -- so anybody who wants to see what I'm talking about can surely go back and see it for themselves.

The summary is this. What I see from Marci is a pattern of shitposting, bragging about carrying the game, and countering basically all pressure with some variation of "how could anybody possibly scumread me". Weirdly, while she's boasting about carrying the game and nailing scum in some posts, in others she expresses very low confidence in her reads.

There are contradictions, too. She links some of her scumgames in 249 as evidence how her play here is different, I guess, but in 408 expresses frustration at being read by meta.

She doesn't give any substantive reads until 448, but even these are loaded with the same bizarre tone that has struck me for the entire game. She finally starts asking a few questions and making some appearance of scumhunting in the late 500s, after T3 is dead and I'm tunneled in on her.

So I'll echo the point recently made by Hockey (which Hockey doesn't like, but that's an issue for another time) to say her ISO is mostly devoid of content. She'll protest, of course, but read her ISO for yourself. What's left is her tone, and here's what I have on that front:

Marci and I just played a scum game where she sounded entirely different than she does now.

Different? Pav, shouldn't that mean you're townreading her compared to that game?

I'd say yes, but she sounds different from that game to the degree she sounds almost like an *entirely different person*. It feels to me like a wicked overcorrection.

I fully own that I could be wrong, though, and if anybody is particularly townreading her, I'd be curious to hear the alternate perspective.

This is the part where I declare a moratorium on myself posting about Marci for at least a RL day, or until she flips.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 46, T3 wrote:I suggest you shoot Galron Art or Vulture unless someone develops a strong opinion against that.
Hectic or Vulture might not be a bad shot. Just sayin'.

Return to “Completed Open Games”