Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1300, Aristeia wrote:Like when we play together usually you express some kind of paranoia/fear of me but here you're just like "I don't really care this is fine"
In post 1324, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1319, Titus wrote:
In post 1316, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1291, Datisi wrote:am i insane for thinking there is something Very Wrong about the fact that luke spent a lot of time yesterday pushing omega, then once he realized that's not happening, he was suddenly a firm believer in meg flipping red, brute forced the wagon through, then the person whose literally only strong read was "datisi is locktown" is dead, and *then* luke is back on omega while making a convoluted case on why i'm a partner when that case is half made up of literal lies and empty assumptions?
I don’t see why scumLuke does this unless they’re trying really hard to bus Chaos and think they can get a universal Townread destroyed out of it.

Also Luke got cold feet about Chaos after people started joining that wagon and it became more viable, so “realizing it wasn’t gonna happen” is an incorrect assessment.
There's a shiny Umlaut wagon waiting for your comment.
I think Umlaut has a decent chance of flipping scum but I think the chance of Chaos scum is higher.
Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Aristeia »

fine VOTE: umlaut

e-1
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1325, Titus wrote:Why?
Umlaut’s mainly been lurking and beetlejuices here and there, which is scummy but not damningly so.

Like I said yesterday, Chaos made a lot of posts that only served to justify their actions rather than scumhunt. I wasn’t really impressed with their posts after that and I think they’re more an attempt to look Towny without actually doing anything. The Chaos wagon breaking down and becoming the Meg wagon is also suspicious; I think somewhere along the line scum helped push away from Chaos and onto Meg but I’ll wait to see if Chaos flips scum before going down that rabbit hole.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1295, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1288, Datisi wrote:why? i hate being the one to say "why me", but you've given no indication that you thought i was scummy, other than "i'm throwing out all my reads" i guess, and even then that doesn't explain why you jump directly onto the possibility of me being scum, as opposed to. anyone else.
[snip]

Datisi first post D2 SS4
Datisi first post D2 Micro 988
Datisi first post D2 Mini Normal 2226
here are a few others of my first posts d2: (1) (2) (3) (4)

i was town in all those games. having a short intro to day two is nai for me. and i feel like it's a biiit disingenuous to be making an argument based on 2 prior games, and one of those being a towngame that had a much more exciting day 1 than this one, and in which i was on the front of a scum wagon, so i was naturally more interested in the game than here with the meg wagon (yes i know it ended up being that scum were playing like jesters and i was arguably the biggest anti-town person in doing that, but i didn't know that at the time).
In post 1298, Aristeia wrote:Because it's really weird for me to experience no paranoia/doubt from you when we just killed a town player on D1 and I was one of the more vocal people killing Meg.
uh. i literally asked you to explain your sudden read on me which made no sense to me. i did not ask you that because i'm fearing for my own life.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:36 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?
this is difficult, because it's not about what he *was* doing, it's about what he *wasn't* doing. meg flipped town, and arguably the biggest counter was vulture. i have a gut feeling that vulture is townie. it's not extremely strong but it's there. in that case, umlaut's scum equity goes WAY up, because he's being a lazy fuck, and that very much fits with scum!him not having to effort if he doesn't have to. (it also points at there very likely being a deepwolf.)

like, i cannot point at anything that umlaut has done day one and say "this is scum because xyz" because he hasn't. but with the wagon's that happened and the way they played out, i think there's value in running him up to claim at least and forcing content out of him that way.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1313, MathBlade wrote:
In post 351, Datisi wrote:it was pretty obvious that t3 was trying to get out of having to say something about mech and i'm hmm at alchemist trying to force the issue >_>

i still wanna see the wall on my meta, though.
T3 clearly wasn’t saying anything mech related here. I think if Dat is scum then Alch is probably town.
someone saying things like "something is going on", "i will tell you later", "ask me later", "i will say after some flips" is almost always code for "this is something about town power roles that is anti-town to talk about right now". which is mech. lol.
In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:
In post 270, Datisi wrote:VOTE: gamma

why is aristeia town?
Explain this vote please. I think this is probably the most damning point in the readwall. You seem to be okay with Gamma voting Umlaut now.
can you please read things first before asking questions like this? i explained the vote literal 2 posts later (), and then i explained again in my response to lukewarm's "case".

and it was literally over 1000 posts ago. my read on him changed in the meantime. how is this relevant?
In post 1318, MathBlade wrote:I see assumptions but what lies are present?
again. read my response to his case...

he said my stated reason for moving my vote from omega to gamma was because "gamma called ari town in ". this never happened, my reason for voting gamma was because gamma was doing jack shit nothing in the game despite consistently posting ().

then however he said that my reason for moving my vote was ""not explicitly scum read slot" [ari] votes another "nonexplicitly scum read slot" [gamma] and that is enough to abandon the chaos wagon", which again, had nothing to do with why i moved my vote.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1316, Alchemist21 wrote:Also Luke got cold feet about Chaos after people started joining that wagon and it became more viable, so “realizing it wasn’t gonna happen” is an incorrect assessment.
and yeah, this is correct. for some reason i thought he jumped off when the wagon was dead. should probably check first next time.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 1328, Datisi wrote:
In post 1295, Aristeia wrote:
In post 1288, Datisi wrote:why? i hate being the one to say "why me", but you've given no indication that you thought i was scummy, other than "i'm throwing out all my reads" i guess, and even then that doesn't explain why you jump directly onto the possibility of me being scum, as opposed to. anyone else.
[snip]

Datisi first post D2 SS4
Datisi first post D2 Micro 988
Datisi first post D2 Mini Normal 2226
here are a few others of my first posts d2: (1) (2) (3) (4)

i was town in all those games. having a short intro to day two is nai for me. and i feel like it's a biiit disingenuous to be making an argument based on 2 prior games, and one of those being a towngame that had a much more exciting day 1 than this one, and in which i was on the front of a scum wagon, so i was naturally more interested in the game than here with the meg wagon (yes i know it ended up being that scum were playing like jesters and i was arguably the biggest anti-town person in doing that, but i didn't know that at the time).
In post 1298, Aristeia wrote:Because it's really weird for me to experience no paranoia/doubt from you when we just killed a town player on D1 and I was one of the more vocal people killing Meg.
uh. i literally asked you to explain your sudden read on me which made no sense to me. i did not ask you that because i'm fearing for my own life.
I just feel you read "off" to me, it's weird :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1291, Datisi wrote:am i insane for thinking there is something Very Wrong about the fact that luke spent a lot of time yesterday pushing omega, then once he realized that's not happening, he was suddenly a firm believer in meg flipping red, brute forced the wagon through, then the person whose literally only strong read was "datisi is locktown" is dead, and *then* luke is back on omega while making a convoluted case on why i'm a partner when that case is half made up of literal lies and empty assumptions?
Dats, I specidically said that my case on you 100% hinges on Chaos being scum. If chaos flips town, then my primary worry 100% disappears.

So, I guess my question for you now is, do you think that Chaos flips scum?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:42 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't particularly care - it still feels like shade, especially as aristeia is currently having similar thoughts, and by the time omega does flip town (if he does), you can come up with any other bullshit to push me if you need.

i have no idea, i was hoping he'd have more contributions today for me to read. before you ask, no, i'm not interested in voting him right now.
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1334, Datisi wrote:i don't particularly care - it still feels like shade, especially as aristeia is currently having similar thoughts, and by the time omega does flip town (if he does), you can come up with any other bullshit to push me if you need.

i have no idea, i was hoping he'd have more contributions today for me to read. before you ask, no, i'm not interested in voting him right now.
I am really, really not following your FoS on me now.

Meg flipped town. You just implied that chaos might flip town. You also said that you have a town lean on vulture.
In post 1329, Datisi wrote:i have a gut feeling that vulture is townie. it's not extremely strong but it's there.
So, if the main wagons end of day 1 were [Chaos, Vulture, Meg] what the fuck are you implying scum!Luke was doing day 1?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Datisi »

my fos on you boils down to "i fucking hate the way you're trying to shade me". i'm not implying anything about your day one because right now i don't even remember all your stances on day one. if you're talking about your sudden shift into screaming that meg had to die right then and there... i again don't really care because i don't think i have to have a full out plan figured out for what scum!luke was doing at any time in the game in order to say that your shade on me is bad.

if you have anything specific to tell me about why i should think you're town here in that gamestate, feel free to point it out.
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:05 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1336, Datisi wrote:if you have anything specific to tell me about why i should think you're town here in that gamestate, feel free to point it out.
Eh. I don't think that this is worth it currently.

I am not in any danger of a miselim, and I think that we will both be easier to sort post Chaos flip. If he flips town, you skew back town for me. If he flips scum, I think that does a pertty good job of skewing me town.

I do think that it is wild that 100% of the people who have scum read me at any point this game were all people that I fos'ed
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:08 am

Post by Datisi »

we're flipping umlaut first, but sure.
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 10:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1315, Titus wrote:
In post 1314, MathBlade wrote:
In post 270, Datisi wrote:VOTE: gamma

why is aristeia town?
Explain this vote please. I think this is probably the most damning point in the readwall. You seem to be okay with Gamma voting Umlaut now.
It's a thousand posts later....

So?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I think everyone posting by tone here is town which makes me back to my absurd theory Chaos and Umlaut are both scum but I am not sure that’s supported by the thread movement.

Game night is tonight but I will re-read what you’ve asked Datisi.

I am still just wondering why Umlaut has so many voters when the case on Chaos has much more evidence.

Makes me think scum are manufacturing resistance somewhere. I just can’t see the strings.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

How ridiculous on a scale of “I get it to” to “Math is so far in left field they built a new ballpark” are the following:

Chaos + Umlaut
Datisi + Umlaut
Chaos/Umlaut both town and lots of deep wolves?

I am thinking that these are the most likely worlds.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1341, MathBlade wrote:How ridiculous on a scale of “I get it to” to “Math is so far in left field they built a new ballpark” are the following:

Chaos + Umlaut
Datisi + Umlaut

1) I get it.
2) Homer in left.
3) Built a new ballpark.

Chaos +Datisi is left field.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1341, MathBlade wrote:Datisi + Umlaut

chaos/umlaut being s/s would be the boring answer, but i could see it happening and i wouldn't be *that* surprised. them being t/t? don't see it.
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1341, MathBlade wrote:How ridiculous on a scale of “I get it to” to “Math is so far in left field they built a new ballpark” are the following:

Chaos + Umlaut
Datisi + Umlaut

1. Fairly likely but I’m with you on it being weird Umlaut is getting all the votes.

2. Shit would really have to hit the fan for me to think it’s Datisi.

3. Highly unlikely but more likely than 2.
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Vulture »

Today wasn't the best mental day.

Umlaut should claim. I tried to think about it some, was sympathetic for a while because he seemed lost in the game and I felt that but I don't think it's enough to not vote him when his absence is conspicuous.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1229, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1224, Umlaut wrote:Oh look I'm getting wagoned. I could jump on Chaos if it's him or me but I haven't seen any good reason to suspect him aside from "read this other game to see his meta" which I'm just not going to do.
In post 1212, MathBlade wrote:I really don’t like the fact me and a top scumread are both thinking it’s a weird kill so maybe it’s just not?
This is a very weird line of thought. Why on earth would someone else thinking it's a weird kill mean it isn't one, scumread or not? What exactly is the connection here?
Agreeing with a scumread is a sign something is either wrong with your scumread or you’re a pocket/set up to be pocketed/or it’s an agreement to get you to think otherwise.

What are your thoughts about the game so far? Any reads?
It's a
really weak
sign of that I guess, but "kill was weird" is just not enough of an agreement to trigger that (also I think the kill is weird and I don't think your scumread is likely scum based on my impressions yesterday when I still knew what was going on)

I'm so far behind in reading that just thinking about is is throwing up a tremendous "ugghh, I don't wanna" field and I think the best way around that is to just admit it's never going to happen and focus on what I can glean from the current pages. So far I like Datisi a bit less than I did, I like Alchemist a bit more than I did, I still like Vulture for town, and on inspection the case for Chaos isn't actually too bad so I'm going to

VOTE: Chaos

at least while I continue trying to catch up.

pedit
am I at E-1? Haven't checked VC
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Vulture
Vulture
Any
Goon
Vulture
Any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Vulture »

I think so, yeah.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Oh, I am.

I'm a VT.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Aug 08, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Umlaut »

In post 1329, Datisi wrote:
In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?
this is difficult, because it's not about what he *was* doing, it's about what he *wasn't* doing. meg flipped town, and arguably the biggest counter was vulture. i have a gut feeling that vulture is townie. it's not extremely strong but it's there. in that case, umlaut's scum equity goes WAY up, because he's being a lazy fuck, and that very much fits with scum!him not having to effort if he doesn't have to. (it also points at there very likely being a deepwolf.)

like, i cannot point at anything that umlaut has done day one and say "this is scum because xyz" because he hasn't. but with the wagon's that happened and the way they played out, i think there's value in running him up to claim at least and forcing content out of him that way.
In the very game you are linking, you were on my case for being inactive and it turned out I was town.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”