Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Here There Be Dragons »

In post 2418, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2414, unwnd wrote:Medea/Titus contesting wagons are good
Titus is too easy/lhf? I see this as an argument for why medea first if both scum, but you think titus is town and I'm not fully sure why. Is her claim post that town? Should we shard her then to get a FN thing? If Luke is way off base, maybe you could point out where? Or is the whole concept of his case flawed? This would probably be easier to say if I had read it.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:12 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2423, Annie Edison wrote:I’ve been thinking about the fact that Rhea and Medea have each other both as scum and there hasn’t been a competing wagon between them. I was trying to decide how I feel about jt.
In post 1080, Medea the Alien wrote:I still feel that it holds valid. I still think there would have been more focus on the shard mechanic, especially pre-nerfbat. It's not like, the towniest townread that ever townread, but it's sufficient to clear Lady Rhea off the list for today, for sure.
In post 1141, Medea the Alien wrote:While penguin works on her big post, let me casually just drop our bracketed reads completely naked ITT to generate a bunch of pages worth of P-edits for her.

{Dunnstral, Lady Rhea, Sleez, Fferyllt}
{Bell, Annie Edison, Pooky}
{Save the Ceph, AA9, Titus, Spiff}
{ManateeLass}
{Luke}
In post 1184, Medea the Alien wrote:Detailed readslist still incoming, but in the meantime I'm going to dive into my thoughts on ManateeGal as centered around the reaction to her readslist interacting with our wagon. Not how I'd planned on scumhunting off my wagon, but it works.

Keep in mind for the doubters out there that I'm going to be approaching this with the knowledge that we are town and that the wagon that formed on us was on town. If you think we're scum, my analysis is going to be useless to you, so enjoy rereading (or not) once we're dead.

First off, here's what I'm counting as our wagon, with the vote posts they made to join, followed by Manatee's take on them in her readslist:
Spoiler: PookyTheMagicalBear
In post 11, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Medea the Alien

I refuse to believe I rolled T/T with cabd 4 games in a row cuz that'd be imba af
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Pooky - I have no real opinion besides maintaining my lvl 1 townread on him. i'd like 2 interact more.

Spoiler: Rhea
In post 178, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 176, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 169, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 166, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 164, Snarky Fishes wrote:Cabd, your thoughts on Manatee?
This is not the correct setup for the bit where I pretend this is a nacho hydra and you troll penguin by constantly asking her what Nacho thinks, then elim her when she tells you what Nacho said but you don't believe it and so clearly she must be telling lies about her other head. Try again.
No. I want an answer.
I'm not playing this one fast and loose. The wife-shaped ball and chain wants us to play more reserved, and I intend to honor the contract.

There's a few reads we ARE comfortable talking about right now, pick one of those.
Vote: Medea
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:LadyLambadelta - will probably have more to say when we can get more out of their posting style

Spoiler: Here There Be Dragons
In post 180, Here There Be Dragons wrote:i do, however, want cabd to be scum who gets dunked immediately. he could use the ego deflation.

VOTE: medea
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Here There Be Dragons - lvl 1 townread for now. im not sure theyve posted since ive stated that opinion but it remains the same. ~vibe~ read more then anything else

Spoiler: Sleez
In post 182, Sleez wrote:VOTE: Medea

In post 637, ManateeGal wrote: Sleez - i dont think ive disagreed with most anything shes said and her perspective and approach to the game is a pretty easy town for me.

Spoiler: Lukewarm
In post 327, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 321, Medea the Alien wrote:Do you think Dunn is a player inclined to be led around by the nose? And why the jump to characterizing a request for another player's read on a third person as outsourcing then? Given that he also doesn't feel good about us, I'm hardly likely to take him as gospel.

--PA
You are thinking about it backwards.

270 is structured as "dunn talk to me about Lukewarm" followed by weak reasons you might be concerned about me. Vague suspicions without actually saying that you thought I was leaning scum or anything.

Given that structure, it looks like you are either

1) Suspicious of me, and are looking to Dunn to confirm your suspicions (ie outsourceing the read) or

2) Trying to help build up dunn's scum read, so he would push it more.

I don't think that you or cabd would ever do 1, which left me suspicious that it was 2
In post 328, Lukewarm wrote:Oh, and VOTE: Medea
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Lukewarm - ive outlined most of my thought process regarding him but im struggling to find stuff i like regarding him. as sleez mentioned his medea vote felt opportunistic. not a huge fan

And an honorary spot for Cobra Kai, because let's face it he really wanted to be riding here:
Spoiler: Annie Edison
In post 256, Annie Edison wrote:Consider our vote on Medea, but want to make sure Bulge is seeing it too first.
In post 341, Annie Edison wrote:I was tempted to be honest.

But I’m going to carry this game the right way.
(note: I think it's clear from the posts in this general vicinity that he was ready to vote us around here, so I'm putting it here, even though the other one is earlier; progression-wise if Titus wants to do VCA later I'd personally count Annie Edison as effectively Vote #5)
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Annie Edison - I echo sleez's sentiment here when it comes to them being one of the only people i think are approaching Medea in a (towny) manner (theres definitely a better word to get across what im trying 2 say here) so they can have a townread for now. i buy the whole "wanna be town saviour" shtick for now at least.

And Manatee's read of us:
In post 637, ManateeGal wrote:Medea - nullish. im not of the mindset near anything they've done is AI so theyre just sitting in no-mans-land right now. i dont view their "AtE" as indicative of anything but genuine frustration. i guess bc i think some votes on them are scummy i'd default town
So, the comment I'm then most interested in from Manatee's ISO after the callout is:
In post 739, ManateeGal wrote:
In post 735, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 726, ManateeGal wrote:whoooooooooooooooooo wants 2 talk before i inevitably run out of juice
Can you talk about your medea townread?

Am I right that you are reading other players based on how they read medea?
my medea tr isnt very strong and hinges on my lukewarm scumread. i think they are pretty null isolated from that

lukewarm and annie are the players whos reads are in part developed by their stance on medea. those would be the 2 that your statement rings true for.
What I find interesting here is that this is the first place where she really acknowledged that her town read on us wasn't very strong. It had been pointed out to her for the previous hour of real-time that she actually purports to quite like the other players voting Medea. As town, doesn't that make you slightly re-evaluate the validity of the wagon? Like, as town, you claim to dislike a wagon. People point out that it's comprised of people you see as towny with a late-joining potential scum member. This...is actually a not surprising wagon comp for a wagon on actual scum. Especially on a 'strong' player who scum might be hesitant to bus. But there's no meaningful revisiting of our potential scumminess.

Consider this. A world where ManateeGirl is scum and also knows that the wagon is on town. She wants credit for disliking the wagon but doesn't feel like she can discredit most of the members of it. The first two votes in particular are hard to argue meaningfully against (Pooky being not logically-based, Rhea's because looking back at it I suspect I know exactly why she voted the Cabd post she did). Then you have Dragons, Sleez, and Lukewarm. Former two are mostly being townread (which reminds me of something for a non-wall post) leaving the latter one to prop up as her reason for the wagon characterization.

I'm actually going to stop walling here because Cabd has pointed me to the post where Sleez wants to wade in on ManateeGirl and I want her opinion before diving further down the rabbit hole.

--PA
In post 1372, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1358, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 1354, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 1350, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 1082, Snarky Fishes wrote:
In post 1080, Medea the Alien wrote:I still feel that it holds valid. I still think there would have been more focus on the shard mechanic, especially pre-nerfbat. It's not like, the towniest townread that ever townread, but it's sufficient to clear Lady Rhea off the list for today, for sure.
That's where I'm at.
i continue to think this take sucks, but for me i guess she's almost off the table day 1 automatically just by virtue of account name. so maybe you're saying the slightest excuse is enough for you to do the same, rather than that this is some incredibly town action?
Is this addressed to me?

It's not a strong reason to hard-townread Rhea, but I do feel like she started the game by intentionally relinquishing some of her strongest tools as a scum player.

It sounds like you disagree with the take although you have her off the table today, too, just based on rep.
it's pointed at both you and medea really.

@line 2: my belief is that she would have decided to play the game this way before receiving her role pm. if i don't believe that then i have to get into some ethical questions that make me uncomfortable.
I'm pretty sure there's zero concern of your last line being at play here.

But Lady Rhea COULD have still gone for the tools. It's very clear as we have literally already proved in this thread that communication with said goddess of Fodlan is quite possible, that she would have had zero issue communicating her intents around the shard mechanic.

Basically, we got this:

and not (FE3H SPOILERS) this:

Spoiler:
In post 1638, Medea the Alien wrote:
In post 1633, Medea the Alien wrote:Our reads list is starting to converge with ffery's. This is either a very good or VERY bad sign.
(Bowel) movements:

{Dunnstral, unwnd, Annie Edison, Fferyllt}

{Bell~, AA9, Lady Rhea}

{Pooky}

{Titus, Spiff}

{Save the Ceph, ManateeLass, Luke}
In post 1952, Medea the Alien wrote:This is just PA right now. You can get a more blended post from us later when we're back in the same county again.

First, I apologize that I couldn't be around last night. I feel really badly about telling people (Dragons) I wanted to talk and then ditching instead.

More useful to the game though, slogging down the Dan Ryan is surprisingly good for mulling over Reads: Why I Have Them, so here's where I am for all of you waiting so raptly:

Town

Dunnstral: He's just town to me. Aside from the mechanics understanding missing, I haven't seen a post from him that doesn't feel like it's coming from a town mindset. No attempts to ingratiate himself with others, no jumping to post opinions that others want to see from him. Measured in a way that comes from a town mindset.

AA9: This is probably the opposite of my Dunnstral read while still ending up as town. Way back in the day I got to play a lot of games with AA9. My temperament wasn't such that I usually (ever?) ended up getting pulled into her spat-fight type posting as a co-jouster, but I witnessed a lot of her play. It's...pretty much textbook town!AA9. If she managed to go on a multi-year hiatus and come back to jump into her first playing game perfectly replicating her town style as scum, well then, hats off. I'm hoping she can come in and reset from her and notscience's scenery-chewing fest and generate content elsewhere. But hard town read for me.

Annie Edison: Town read. I don't like all their content this game, but I like their in-the-moment reactions. Dropping off us and then circling back later felt like genuinely reassessing town. Dropping the elimbait AA9 fight and the way they did it, town. I'm aiming to go back and reread some of their posting with a more firm town-alignment assumption for them and see what I get from it.

Snarky Fishes: Yes, Bell, you can ride with ffery for me again. I've only skimmed a bit of what got posted last night, but I'm seeing some game-solvy stuff I like from Bell specifically (even if I think my take on Pooky is different). And having also spent some time navel-gazing about my own hydra dynamic with Cabd, I think I get what ffery is looking for, not seeing, and freaking about. I like their reachout to Lukewarm, and I like their thought processes elsewhere too. Moving on, but can elaborate more later today if asked.

Leaning Town

Spiffeh: I'm not a Spiffeh reading machine like some other players here purport to be. I've liked him more and more as the day goes on. I see him looking to engage and being...flashy? It's a lean, and I need to fully catch up and see if/what he posted last night more. P-edit: saw his 'first ten pages' thing and kind of like some of what he's seeing in hindsight. Happy with him in this tier.

Rhea: I'll start with my impression of LLD as a player overall. I don't see her as someone who has conversations with people who aren't her elim targets with the goal of having her mind changed. She engages with those people to make them believe her point of view, as town or scum. To me it probably doesn't much matter if Rhea's the one playing; I'm seeing the same kind of approach here from her. Her reachouts of 'talk to me' are 'ask me questions so I can tell you what you should be thinking.' I think I wish I was seeing more of a freely-chosen target choice more often from her here. Maybe someone else can frame this better. In terms of her alignment here, I'm leaning town but don't have anything shiny to point to in support of that. Just a 'surprised Rhea makes the plays she does here as scum' feeling.

Sleez/unwnd: I liked the Sleez posting better. Sorry? I suspect a lot of my discomfort with his play since then is because he's very much focuses on the clique thing, and for me personally the idea of being in a clique is uncomfortable and not how I want to see myself. Something I have to address internally I suppose if I opt to play any more games going forward. I don't like the framing around interacting with us as 'I do/don't trust you' because barring your own role PM or mod-confirmed info, you never fully trust someone. It's a lot of bluster about something that I don't think is very relevant to working toward game-solving as town. Having said that, I liked the independent thought from Sleez earlier on, and I appreciate the food for thought of some of his reads here.

Averaging out to Null

Pooky: I think my take on Pooky is colored by often having read his recent games either knowing his alignment or seeing his first few days of posting from a more removed point. But I'd disagree with Bell in that regard, that usually I can see where town-Pooky is pushing people toward content or doing things he can sort rather than going off into the outfield to pick daisies like he does as scum. I think he's a bit like Cabd-scum in that this can change if he sees something shiny worth doing in the main game as scum, but then it tends to be more--insular?--like the LOLMasons in that FakeGod game. I'm not seeing anything here so far that makes me think town!Pooky. That might change in a couple game days with more data, but that's where I am now.

Here There Be Dragons: I'm still at the flashes thing. I'm moving y'all up to null because a) I haven't read your overnight content and b) in my commute today amidst my navel-gazing about how my own hydra with my husband is working/not working so far, I think I have some sympathy for the dynamic of taking two people who may be quite complementary IRL and making their games mesh for the thread's consumption. I'll try to have more here later today.

Lean Scum

I'll preface this category with 'this is very mushy and I don't like how I've interacted with two of the three of these players entirely, but I also don't like how they've posted, so shrugface?'

Lukewarm: Yes, I'm leaning scummy here, but I don't want to vote here today. I don't like a lot of what I've seen, and some of that may be old-school sensibilities coming out, but I don't like that he jumped into my line of questioning at Dunnstral. I thought it was rude and unproductive for my read on him. I triple-ISO'd it and while it did end up cementing a Dunnstral town read for me, if Dunnstral had responded in a way I read as scummy I wouldn't have trusted it as much because of the derail. I'm not seeing town play here, but I want to give space and see what's generated today, plus what Lukewarm might do with actual flip data. I wasn't impressed with his reaction to the Snarky Fishes reachout yesterday; it seemed half-hearted after all the talk of wanting to be townread by ffery. IIRC it worked for ffery to read him better, and part of the 'not voting here today' thing is that I am townreading ffery and am willing to give some weight to her opinions.

ManateeGal: I'm seeing a lot of whiplash here, from an initial scummy reaction to being suspected that reads like a lot of squawky scum to trying to react 'right' to what people are saying in the thread. I'm not as happy about this read because I feel like I've been sticking my own oar in her reactions, and this is where Cabd's style really doesn't mesh with mine. I would have rather stayed mum about my interpretation of her reaction and readslist to see if she'd get there on her own instead of (relatively quickly) pointing out what I saw as a non-town mindset in her play. I feel like I've tainted my read on her, but I have a hard time seeing where I'd ever townbin her after her early play here.

Titus: Nothing in Titus's ISO feels town to me. There's a disproportionate reliance on the mechanic that I don't like on Day One, and while I make allowance for the weekend, I don't feel like there's any attempt to get into the game from a solving perspective. I don't buy the 'OMG game has so many pages' thing partially because she was quite critical of the idea of page limits in my Warehouse 13 game. To me, that implies being fine with Day One rambling on from a game perspective. She's also avoiding really mixing it up with anyone, and I don't feel like it's coming from a town place. More of a 'keep head down, shove the problem down the line, and see where I can jump later' thing that comes from a scum playbook.

VOTE: Titus

No, this isn't a fun vote, but it's where I think scum is living, and I'm more interested in cutting down scum numbers (especially since I suspect that if she's scum she isn't demonized yet) than having brilliant insights.

--PA
In post 2223, Medea the Alien wrote:Penguin's reads, for convenience.
Spoiler:
In post 1952, Medea the Alien wrote:This is just PA right now. You can get a more blended post from us later when we're back in the same county again.

First, I apologize that I couldn't be around last night. I feel really badly about telling people (Dragons) I wanted to talk and then ditching instead.

More useful to the game though, slogging down the Dan Ryan is surprisingly good for mulling over Reads: Why I Have Them, so here's where I am for all of you waiting so raptly:

Town

Dunnstral: He's just town to me. Aside from the mechanics understanding missing, I haven't seen a post from him that doesn't feel like it's coming from a town mindset. No attempts to ingratiate himself with others, no jumping to post opinions that others want to see from him. Measured in a way that comes from a town mindset.

AA9: This is probably the opposite of my Dunnstral read while still ending up as town. Way back in the day I got to play a lot of games with AA9. My temperament wasn't such that I usually (ever?) ended up getting pulled into her spat-fight type posting as a co-jouster, but I witnessed a lot of her play. It's...pretty much textbook town!AA9. If she managed to go on a multi-year hiatus and come back to jump into her first playing game perfectly replicating her town style as scum, well then, hats off. I'm hoping she can come in and reset from her and notscience's scenery-chewing fest and generate content elsewhere. But hard town read for me.

Annie Edison: Town read. I don't like all their content this game, but I like their in-the-moment reactions. Dropping off us and then circling back later felt like genuinely reassessing town. Dropping the elimbait AA9 fight and the way they did it, town. I'm aiming to go back and reread some of their posting with a more firm town-alignment assumption for them and see what I get from it.

Snarky Fishes: Yes, Bell, you can ride with ffery for me again. I've only skimmed a bit of what got posted last night, but I'm seeing some game-solvy stuff I like from Bell specifically (even if I think my take on Pooky is different). And having also spent some time navel-gazing about my own hydra dynamic with Cabd, I think I get what ffery is looking for, not seeing, and freaking about. I like their reachout to Lukewarm, and I like their thought processes elsewhere too. Moving on, but can elaborate more later today if asked.

Leaning Town

Spiffeh: I'm not a Spiffeh reading machine like some other players here purport to be. I've liked him more and more as the day goes on. I see him looking to engage and being...flashy? It's a lean, and I need to fully catch up and see if/what he posted last night more. P-edit: saw his 'first ten pages' thing and kind of like some of what he's seeing in hindsight. Happy with him in this tier.

Rhea: I'll start with my impression of LLD as a player overall. I don't see her as someone who has conversations with people who aren't her elim targets with the goal of having her mind changed. She engages with those people to make them believe her point of view, as town or scum. To me it probably doesn't much matter if Rhea's the one playing; I'm seeing the same kind of approach here from her. Her reachouts of 'talk to me' are 'ask me questions so I can tell you what you should be thinking.' I think I wish I was seeing more of a freely-chosen target choice more often from her here. Maybe someone else can frame this better. In terms of her alignment here, I'm leaning town but don't have anything shiny to point to in support of that. Just a 'surprised Rhea makes the plays she does here as scum' feeling.

Sleez/unwnd: I liked the Sleez posting better. Sorry? I suspect a lot of my discomfort with his play since then is because he's very much focuses on the clique thing, and for me personally the idea of being in a clique is uncomfortable and not how I want to see myself. Something I have to address internally I suppose if I opt to play any more games going forward. I don't like the framing around interacting with us as 'I do/don't trust you' because barring your own role PM or mod-confirmed info, you never fully trust someone. It's a lot of bluster about something that I don't think is very relevant to working toward game-solving as town. Having said that, I liked the independent thought from Sleez earlier on, and I appreciate the food for thought of some of his reads here.

Averaging out to Null

Pooky: I think my take on Pooky is colored by often having read his recent games either knowing his alignment or seeing his first few days of posting from a more removed point. But I'd disagree with Bell in that regard, that usually I can see where town-Pooky is pushing people toward content or doing things he can sort rather than going off into the outfield to pick daisies like he does as scum. I think he's a bit like Cabd-scum in that this can change if he sees something shiny worth doing in the main game as scum, but then it tends to be more--insular?--like the LOLMasons in that FakeGod game. I'm not seeing anything here so far that makes me think town!Pooky. That might change in a couple game days with more data, but that's where I am now.

Here There Be Dragons: I'm still at the flashes thing. I'm moving y'all up to null because a) I haven't read your overnight content and b) in my commute today amidst my navel-gazing about how my own hydra with my husband is working/not working so far, I think I have some sympathy for the dynamic of taking two people who may be quite complementary IRL and making their games mesh for the thread's consumption. I'll try to have more here later today.

Lean Scum

I'll preface this category with 'this is very mushy and I don't like how I've interacted with two of the three of these players entirely, but I also don't like how they've posted, so shrugface?'

Lukewarm: Yes, I'm leaning scummy here, but I don't want to vote here today. I don't like a lot of what I've seen, and some of that may be old-school sensibilities coming out, but I don't like that he jumped into my line of questioning at Dunnstral. I thought it was rude and unproductive for my read on him. I triple-ISO'd it and while it did end up cementing a Dunnstral town read for me, if Dunnstral had responded in a way I read as scummy I wouldn't have trusted it as much because of the derail. I'm not seeing town play here, but I want to give space and see what's generated today, plus what Lukewarm might do with actual flip data. I wasn't impressed with his reaction to the Snarky Fishes reachout yesterday; it seemed half-hearted after all the talk of wanting to be townread by ffery. IIRC it worked for ffery to read him better, and part of the 'not voting here today' thing is that I am townreading ffery and am willing to give some weight to her opinions.

ManateeGal: I'm seeing a lot of whiplash here, from an initial scummy reaction to being suspected that reads like a lot of squawky scum to trying to react 'right' to what people are saying in the thread. I'm not as happy about this read because I feel like I've been sticking my own oar in her reactions, and this is where Cabd's style really doesn't mesh with mine. I would have rather stayed mum about my interpretation of her reaction and readslist to see if she'd get there on her own instead of (relatively quickly) pointing out what I saw as a non-town mindset in her play. I feel like I've tainted my read on her, but I have a hard time seeing where I'd ever townbin her after her early play here.

Titus: Nothing in Titus's ISO feels town to me. There's a disproportionate reliance on the mechanic that I don't like on Day One, and while I make allowance for the weekend, I don't feel like there's any attempt to get into the game from a solving perspective. I don't buy the 'OMG game has so many pages' thing partially because she was quite critical of the idea of page limits in my Warehouse 13 game. To me, that implies being fine with Day One rambling on from a game perspective. She's also avoiding really mixing it up with anyone, and I don't feel like it's coming from a town place. More of a 'keep head down, shove the problem down the line, and see where I can jump later' thing that comes from a scum playbook.

VOTE: Titus

No, this isn't a fun vote, but it's where I think scum is living, and I'm more interested in cutting down scum numbers (especially since I suspect that if she's scum she isn't demonized yet) than having brilliant insights.

--PA

My current personal reads sit around something like (placement within same tier is all equal):

{fferybell, ArcAngel9}
{Titus*, Annie} *I have not done more than skim about the Luke case made about the claim and need to go re-read for content.
{Dunn, Spiff, Uwnd, Pooks}
{Rhea, Dragons}
{Luke*, Manatee} *See above note about Luke's recent content

But to be clear, it's not that those bottom four names are my hero solve, it's that I have good reasons to town read everyone above them. I am LITERALLY not scumhunting very hard this game, because this is a bridge builder game. I want to find town, bloc with town, and win the game that way. Shared cognitive load, because I'm not sure I can handle the pressure of "yet another hero game" and getting all the fucking flak for it too. Don't sit there like you didn't wax poetic about how much easy games suck. You got your illicit drug-dueled wish on the monkey's paw.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:13 am

Is this a point about medea lacking trajectories that make sense or can be followed?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:13 am

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Pooky

Competing wagon here then
Stop
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:14 am

Or maybe it doesnt make sense that they're voting Titus given those takes? Titus is the designated ML?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:15 am

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:16 am

In post 2428, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
Is this a point about medea lacking trajectories that make sense or can be followed?
[✓✓✓✓✓✓✓✓]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

Hey Rhea, on a scale of 1-10, how much respect do you have for my scum game individually? Because I've never been under the impression that you've thought I was any great shakes.

Let's do Cabd, ffery, and Pooky for comparison while we're at it.

--PA

P-edit: At this point I'm more interested in a ManateeGirl or Titus elim, depending on what I think of the details of the Titus case and how the next couple of days go, AE. From my perspective, Rhea hasn't done much of anything except call me a liar about...something...in my read of her. While expressing no interest in anything else of ours. (P-edit: I interpret that as she takes offense at all our reads, yay) Plus the 'eliminate Cabd because he might be scary if he's scum, never mind the fact that his oh-so-scary play in combo with mine has half the game after our heads' thing. And piss me off personally quite a bit, but that's part of what's not really productive here. Although that does remind me of a question I did have for her.

Rhea, would you consider your general gamestyle/approach as varying alignments to be in line with the identity that usually plays games as Lady Lambdadelta here? Or is it a question of 'different identity, different scumhunting/scum-playing approach'? Because I was under the impression that it was the former, and that the difference here wasn't in mindset but rather in communication method.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 am

In post 2430, Here There Be Dragons wrote:Or maybe it doesnt make sense that they're voting Titus given those takes?
Titus is the designated ML?
[✓]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:17 am

Well the defensive one is clear enough. Obligated... to produce content? I'm not sure about reciprocal.

I feel like there are ten thousand reasons this slot is scum and some players are just willfully refusing to see it.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:18 am

Post by unwnd »

My read on Manatee has wavered but she also isn't here

I don't know why you/Cabd believe Manatee is the biggest posing threat. Is there a post that details why you believe she's still scum?
Stop
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:19 am

In post 2435, Here There Be Dragons wrote:Well the defensive one is clear enough. Obligated... to produce content? I'm not sure about reciprocal.

I feel like there are ten thousand reasons this slot is scum and some players are just willfully refusing to see it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Annie Edison »

I’ve definitely made several attempts to reach out to manatee and seen no response despite her asking to be interacted with
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:20 am

In post 2434, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2430, Here There Be Dragons wrote:Or maybe it doesnt make sense that they're voting Titus given those takes?
Titus is the designated ML?
[✓]
that checks out with your pooky/medea scumreads. pooky has basically only stopped fucking around to randomly attack titus, and cabd is apparently townreading titus yet their vote is there.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:20 am

In post 2433, Medea the Alien wrote:Hey Rhea, on a scale of 1-10, how much respect do you have for my scum game individually? Because I've never been under the impression that you've thought I was any great shakes.

--PA

P-edit: At this point I'm more interested in a ManateeGirl or Titus elim, depending on what I think of the details of the Titus case and how the next couple of days go, AE. From my perspective, Rhea hasn't done much of anything except call me a liar about...something...in my read of her. While expressing no interest in anything else of ours. (P-edit: I interpret that as she takes offense at all our reads, yay) Plus the 'eliminate Cabd because he might be scary if he's scum, never mind the fact that his oh-so-scary play in combo with mine has half the game after our heads' thing. And piss me off personally quite a bit, but that's part of what's not really productive here. Although that does remind me of a question I did have for her.

Rhea, would you consider your general gamestyle/approach as varying alignments to be in line with the identity that usually plays games as Lady Lambdadelta here? Or is it a question of 'different identity, different scumhunting/scum-playing approach'? Because I was under the impression that it was the former, and that the difference here wasn't in mindset but rather in communication method.
??????????????????????????????

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:21 am

i think maybe questions should be formatted in a yes/no manner.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Work is kicking my ass, will try to be here tonight to catch up but no promises, for sure will catch up by tomorrow
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:21 am

In post 2440, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2433, Medea the Alien wrote:Hey Rhea, on a scale of 1-10, how much respect do you have for my scum game individually? Because I've never been under the impression that you've thought I was any great shakes.

--PA

??????????????????????????????

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:22 am

Post by unwnd »

In a perfect world they're both scum and then my secret read is the last one.

That's far too egocentric however

I am not against either Medea/Pooky being the lim for today
Stop
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:22 am

In post 2433, Medea the Alien wrote:From my perspective, Rhea hasn't done much of anything except call me a liar about...something...in my read of her.
yo hold up this is like, straight not true.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:23 am

In post 2445, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
In post 2433, Medea the Alien wrote:From my perspective, Rhea hasn't done much of anything except call me a liar about...something...in my read of her.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Here There Be Dragons
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Here There Be Dragons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:24 am

In post 2445, Here There Be Dragons wrote:
like you have to know as you're writing this line that it's in bad faith. come on.
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:25 am

Post by Medea the Alien »

Not in my take. And I'm quite aware she can't speak. Hence asking a question that could be answered using a scale system where she puts down a certain number of checks or X's. And then two questions that can be answered yes/no. Come on now.

--PA
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:25 am

In post 2433, Medea the Alien wrote:
Hey Rhea, on a scale of 1-10, how much respect do you have for my scum game individually?
Because I've never been under the impression that you've thought I was any great shakes.

--PA

[?]

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”