Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Umlaut, who do you think is mafia if Chaos is town?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

guys... im mason with 2 mason partners wtf 1 :oops: :oops: :oops: :o
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

please don’t
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What if there's just 3 mafia neighbours and they have 2 PTs and it's just mod wifom
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If there was a way to out scum just from this set-up spec it wouldn't have passed review, so it either gives info to the scumteam or it's just mod trolling
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm gonna go shower now after making a serious post
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

NM u deserve to be jailed for seriousposting this much
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

disgusting
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lock me up and throw away the key
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1608, Not_Mafia wrote:Lock me up and throw away the key
No.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1599, Umlaut wrote:Welcome to the game, still more replacement(s)
In post 1464, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Alch

Experiment time!
In post 1465, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

Nevermind bad idea.

Datisi I will make you a deal. I will vote Umlaut right now for the low low price of “told you so” post game.
What exactly was the plan with this experiment? Like what were you hoping would happen?
I was wanting to see who scumread Alch and if anyone was shading him. Then I realized it might end up giving scum a place to hide if Alch was town and there was more important dynamics in play.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1610, Not_Mafia wrote:Why not?
Cows don't go to jail. People and jems do.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

*gems
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Good point
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1575, MathBlade wrote:viewtopic.php?p=12817491&user_select%5B ... #p12817491

Can you explain the difference Datisi?

The only difference I find is with you than Umlaut here, but I am also horrible at meta reads so I am hoping you can go “Math you dumb dumb this is why” in a super nice way
ok so i skimmed the linked iso and purely from it, i cannot. umlaut is perfectly able to be low-impact / useless early as either alignment, and any difference in his d1 here and d1 in the linked game that i point out will be more my own confbias than anything. (d2+ in that game is not applicable because early d2 there he claimed a somewhat-confirmed roleblock, so obvious different play afterwards.)

if we were to talk about his response to pressure, which is kinda what is cementing him being scum here imo, that game is a bad comparison too because he was never in any danger. (i think i was the only non-rvs vote on him throughout the whole game.) i feel like i have seen town!umlaut be under pressure and actually Produce Content to try to get the wagon off of him, but for the life of me i can't find a Proper example.

viewtopic.php?p=12716478&user_select%5B ... #p12716478

this comes to mind as an example of what i'm talking about wrt scum!umlaut, lylo where we were aligning to vote umlaut, and what he did was make a post here and there to not get replaced, make a weak vote that he wasn't actually trying to push at all, and mostly just shut the fucc up.

compared to this: viewtopic.php?t=84074&f=52&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

(open 794, dual iso of town!umlaut with the mod so you can follow the wagons of the game and his posting amount)

not a Perfect example since, while he was a leading then competing wagon for a good amount of d1, he was never quite that close to getting yeeted, but i think it still illustrates that town!umlaut actually Tries.

again compared to this game, it feels like here he's planking and purposefully not saying anything. like, seriousy. he voted ari because of "white knighting" (and also shaded math for it too) even though ari is literally voting for him (and he'd already acknowledged that vote earlier too). he got called out for it, did he actually give any thought to his vote? or explain why he thought ari was white-knighting him? he did not, he just went ahead to argue with you (math) and say "well but these math posts ~feel~ like white knighting" like seriously why is he still breathing.

i am tired and i have a headache so if you have any more q's please leave them below and i will get to them within the next 3-5 business days. there have been a few things i wanted to recheck, mostly give all of omega/alchemist/lukewarm a reread, because i did like what i skimmed from omega today, but that is sure as hell not happening tonight.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Aristeia »

Datisi is my lover and we have access to a PT together but I don't know if he is Mafia or town.

This question keeps me up at night and I haven't been able to sleep in days.

he promises in the PT that he is good but I've been fooled so many times that it's left me feeling jaded and vulnerable.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I can’t… like I just can’t.

There is so much troll I don’t know where the serious begins.

One things for certain a lot of y’all’s keyboards better be broken with all the PR role talk and you should stop.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Aristeia »

MB you'd tell me if Datisi was being scummy right? I don't want to live a lie forever.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you actually had a PT with Datisi you’d be voting him.

There’s so much I would say to you but that would out who I think you are.

Just know that I have an opinion on a lot of players. I may push and pull in certain ways but it’s more about manipulating scum than town at this point.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Certain
players (you know who you are) keep fucking up that manipulation and it’s infuriating.

At this point I would be shocked if any of what I have tried today works at all.

I have civ tonight but I would love it if people quit doing stupid shit please.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 1619, MathBlade wrote:If you actually had a PT with Datisi you’d be voting him.
The opposite would also be true; Datisi would be voting her. This was just trolling.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Aristeia »

It wouldn't matter which of us is voted out for we will leave this world together.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Uh huh and I am moderator aligned. I win when the mod posts 314 vote counts that have the top competitors fight guilty gear style.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1616, Aristeia wrote:Datisi is my lover and we have access to a PT together but I don't know if he is Mafia or town.
Spoiler:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”