Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 774, Titus wrote:
In post 748, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 731, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 637, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Titus
I townread your entire hero solve and the third one is me. Picking three names and none of them being scum is what I think happened here, and I think that is scum!indicative for Titus.
This answers one of my questions so fair enough. What makes the other two wrong in Titus' solve?
I explained this already
No you didn't. You gave vague responses and told us to go fish.
Yes I did.
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't have super detailed wall reads
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 773, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 766, Titus wrote:
In post 764, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 761, Titus wrote:Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression).
Nope
Yes. I just checked your ISO. There's no content (you admitted this) prior to my FoS on you. Your biggest non-RVS vote was on a lurker. Then, you're suddenly after me when I propose my hero solve in a long, delayed OMGUS.
That's not a tonal shift.
Absolutely it is. From going after no one hard, to coming after me, is a tonal shift.

You still aren't scumhunting. Vague assertions with no attempts to sort are not scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright, in response i'll UNVOTE: . Since you using that point against me was the biggest reason for my vote on you.
In post 761, Titus wrote:Dwlee dropped his happy go lucky demeanor (words not quite right but there was a tonal shift towards aggression).
I'll take a look at this first of all.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 776, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't have super detailed wall reads
You have no details at all.

T3 is sorty and check his ISO and you'll see it is not scumhunting.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 778, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alright, in response i'll UNVOTE: . Since you using that point against me was the biggest reason for my vote on you.
I'll take a look at this first of all.
Combine it with 766. Those are better words.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I actually had this unmentioned theory that Dwlee could be intentionally playing up the difference to his scum meta to make sure we townread him here. But i would probably need to look at his actual towngames to verify if this is his actual style.

@Dwlee Can you link me to some of your towngames that you feel represent your towngame clearly and typically?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm scum hunting you Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 782, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm scum hunting you Titus
Pushing for my elimination =/= scumhunting. You aren't doing anything to sort my alignment. You aren't using my posts to hunt for my partners. You have no questions to anyone.

You are sitting and claiming my push on you is wrong, and therefore scum. That's not hunting. That's literally the definition of OMGUS.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:36 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 781, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I actually had this unmentioned theory that Dwlee could be intentionally playing up the difference to his scum meta to make sure we townread him here. But i would probably need to look at his actual towngames to verify if this is his actual style.

@Dwlee Can you link me to some of your towngames that you feel represent your towngame clearly and typically?
1. Meta bad
2. Click my threads cause most of them are town games

Chrono trigger game just ended I was town. Both the large normals. I play different in different games depending on my mood and the player list.

Pedit: your partners are not me t3 and Norwee. That gives us a good Poe
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

You aren't looking to see who is defending me and analyzing if it's in good or bad faith. You aren't responding to the TRs on me.

Your first comments on hypothetical partners only came after I pushed you and are superficial.

You don't analyze whether me v NorwegianboyEE and T3 could be staged. You still are not anslyzing who could be my partners. You're just trying to pass as town and only answering when I tell you what to say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

Cmon answer Dwlee. Which of the TRs on me are real? Which are fake? Why?

Put in some content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't remember anyone town reading you so how do I answer that question
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 730, RCEnigma wrote:I was on the fence about committing to defending Titus tbh but after jumping around a bit I'm on board with town in Titus, norwee.

Maybe gcb and maybe emperor.

Bingle is in a weird place I can't visit.

SS is my best fos and Mastina doesn't FEEL town halfway through the day but that's vague and floaty.

Also by virtue of weak engagement from dwlee on their wagon stance AND my opinion that the Titus wagon is built on quicksand dwlee can be on the bottom pile with SS for now.
In post 418, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 388, Green Cap Boys wrote:
In post 386, Fairy Circle wrote:Could you elaborate on Bingle and Titus? I haven't really felt strongly either way on Bingle, but I do quite like Titus thus far.

-Malefleacent
...why do you like
Titus
?
I admit I have slight bias, it's part of why I wish to talk to Momcinda about reads.
In post 426, Fairy Circle wrote:
In post 390, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 386, Fairy Circle wrote:Could you elaborate on Bingle and Titus? I haven't really felt strongly either way on Bingle, but I do quite like Titus thus far.

-Malefleacent
No i don’t want to elaborate on Bingle yet.
Titus, just really meh so far.
Also what do you make of them saying you need votes? They don’t seem to underline much of any of their votes so far with much reasoning.
That's standard Titus.
In post 392, Green Cap Boys wrote:So, anyway, my thoughts on the acceptable strategy for Pain potion usage is that we should have a vig pool of at most 2 names for people to shoot at.

This has the benefit of:

1. Concentrating town's firepower such that it's actually possible to flip a suspect. It doesn't matter if scum chooses to shoot there because it's on town, it's still a town-directed kill and is clearing out someone who otherwise would have been an elimination candidate.
2. It makes it scarier for scum to shoot in people outside the pool - in addition to the possibility of having a shot blocked by a doctor/jailkeeper potion, any result from a harmography potion is a hard guilty - they cannot get away with an excuse of "Oh I used my pain on [insert obvtown player here] because I scumread them"

If people want no vig shots at all, I think that's also an acceptable strategy, I just flat-out Do Not Want people shooting on a whim because that is likely to end badly and affords scum too much in the way of wiggle room

-R
Absolutely not.
We give scum free kills with a pool, and honestly trying to control town's shots is never going to end well.
In post 395, Bingle wrote:
In post 376, Fairy Circle wrote:Maths is not my strong suit. Neither is English apparently.

Mafia are aware of who to target, their pool is 8, I will not discuss scum tactics here.
Each one of us are only aware of ourselves. Our pool is 10.

2 people need to successfully target any one person to obtain a kill.

Town still has 1-in-10 (2:20) of hitting that kill in a single night. Over two nights it's a lot greater chance of hitting the kill and cannot be estimated without long calculations which frankly I do not have the time nor patience for.

I suspect there will be as much town invoked death as scum invoked. Greatest difficulty in this game is that NKA cannot feasibly happen.

-Malefleacent.
Not only is this math completely wrong, it’s also completely irrelevant.

We need to either mass holster like we should have done in Ygg or turn the pain potions mechanic into additional eliminations, like we did after morph was confirmed.
I said it wasn't my strong point, and this isn't Ygg. The only similarity is HP and chip potential. Everyones got 2HP and we don't get updates beyond that.
Dwlee has already said they're not following this tactic. (I see in my PEdit a possible agreement for pool shots)
No matter how perfect your strategy is, you will have the human element to battle against.
In post 398, Bingle wrote:
In post 392, Green Cap Boys wrote:2 names for people to shoot at.
These names should be leashed. First five can shoot at one, second five can shoot at the other. Additional benefit of mafia risking having to justify why they didn’t shoot.
And this is an absolutely waste of any power town has, and I know you're not stupid enough to suggest this legitmately.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Oh right flea had a meta town read on you. I don't think that's scum defending you. Rc didn't give reasons so idk. He has to think about what I said with your solve
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Titus »

Now you have townreads to engage. Fairy Circle's was after I FoSed them. RCE was after my hero solve.

There are other implied townreads, but I'll be fair and say that those don't count.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 789, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh right flea had a meta town read on you. I don't think that's scum defending you. Rc didn't give reasons so idk. He has to think about what I said with your solve
Why would what RCE's read depend on their response to you? Can you read them outside of their comment on me?

Why is Flea not defending me as scum? The meta read was undefined.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

Where are your questions to me to see who my alleged partners are or to try and see if your read is wrong? Where is anything but aggressive defense?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't think the defense of you is scummy, why would it be? Cause it's undefined?

Pedit: I'm not active enough to do what you're saying I should be doing
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 793, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't think the defense of you is scummy, why would it be? Cause it's undefined?

Pedit: I'm not active enough to do what you're saying I should be doing

You seem pretty active now. It also doesn't take much to ask a single question.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

And he's gone.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Sorry that I had a work presentation?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I've interacted with people about your slot. I've asked people to wagon with me and answered questions RC asked. I'm not trying to hyper post rampage unless I'm being talked to.
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:24 am

Post by The Emperor »

In post 593, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’d appreciate it if Datisi or Emperor could chime in what their opinion is, and i’ll take it into account.
It's honestly very similar to your reaction to the whole townslip debacle early game

>Player A points out Player X is town for reason
>Player B disagrees with said reason, but does not call Player X scum for it
>Player X is outraged and scumreads Player B for this

Contrary to your situation, Flea's overreaction is pretty scummy for them imo, I don't have a picture of them in my head as someone to react harshly like that to this kind of situation (and no offense, Norwegian - you're just
passionate
)
In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:Now as for this read that is being disagreed with, it is my understanding that Norwee is of the mind that we are to be eliminated, as the scummiest hydra.
I don't think Norwegian was expressing Fairy Circle needed eliminating by shooting down reasoning for a townread
In post 568, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway i do not wish to fight you on this. I’ve stated my point and i believe it is logical and just. You may disagree but i’m not discussing it anymore.
In post 586, Fairy Circle wrote:Norwee has since disengaged under guise of believing that I think he is a hydra, which I clearly know he is not given we have played together before.
This is also a very strange interpretation of the post above it. Looks to me that the Boy didn't wanna argue about the validity of the townread, not due the fact that Fairy Circle implied he was a hydra. Weird framing of it
The Emperor
The Emperor
Goon
The Emperor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:29 am

Post by The Emperor »

I feel like I have too many suspects now

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”