Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Will vote implosion or murdercat
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

hm. bugs, why do you keep your vote on gamma if you have three other suspicions?

VOTE: murdercat

anyway yeah, this is reminding me of to tell the truth murdercat.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:14 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 253, goats wrote:it's strange to me that you're townreading him for essentially saying "i have this strategy that will produce good solves, but it will only come true later on", and you're townread him now for it, rather than when he actually produces results
I saw him do basically the same thing in a town game, so what's weird about it
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:18 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 310, goats wrote:because I just read their iso and i think it's doo doo and they are obvious scum.
I haven't really even gotten to post yet, busy at work and today
GTKAMURDERCAT

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Any comment on your wagon or pooky's read?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 337, Gamma Emerald wrote:@implosion + MURDERCAT: aside from the people who are clearly against it and Not_Mafia, y’all are the only two to not do my thing yet. Would you like to pick some people or are you opting out?
I thought it was implicit I was choosing you and infinity
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:20 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 379, Not_Mafia wrote:Any comment on your wagon or pooky's read?
Not that far yet
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:22 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think Pooky read is fine, most worried about Klick? More interested in finding town though
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

{GL, gamma, infinity, implo, NM, Flea}

I feel decently good that this list is town.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Datisi »

can you give a tl;dr for those? especially for flea.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:41 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

GL is tone so take that for what it's worth (not much for the people scum reading there I bet)
Gamma is for doing something similar to a town game I was in with him
Infinity and I are masons (less likely to go e me time to post as scum)
Implo also tone and wagon dynamics but I've liked some of his thoughts as well
NM I feel like I can read based on previous games as crazy as that sounds, but it's too early to talk about my read on him
Flea I don't think ever posts as scum, it's too genuine
GTKAMURDERCAT

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:45 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 385, MURDERCAT wrote:Infinity and I are masons (
less likely to go e me time to post as scum
)
Implo also tone and
wagon dynamics
but I've liked some of his thoughts as well
explain the two bolded ones

and the reason your vote is still on pooky is...?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:50 am

Post by Datisi »

[sarcasm] klick is lockscum because he has a townread on me. town!klick has literally
never
read me correctly, he must know i'm town. :P [/sarcasm]

anyway. i didn't think much of klick's at first, but reading did make me go back and reread and realize that i'm not sure i vibe with that. like, goats was talking about why gl/dwlee are possible / not ruled out as partners in , and then klick took it as ???. though maybe i'm misunderstanding, so i'd like to see klick's response to .

also, is dwlee "not trying to convince us they're town" really worth them being a strong townread?

also also, something about having the strongest scumread on guiltylion, but not voting him, but that's more my own annoyance than an actual reason to suspect someone i guess.
In post 362, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 339, Datisi wrote:i feel like making a triangle
what's a triangle?
this is a triangle (excuse the old game, when i was trying to think of recent triangles, i realized i have one (1) town one which was an utter disaster accuracy-wise, and all the other i've done recently were as scum and i feel like that's not the impression i should be giving here... though having said that lemme know if you end up wanting links to scum ones)

i *want* to say that dwlee's play around murdercat strikes me as odd in a bad way, but that would probably be more my own confbias than anything.

and yeah, i'm really not impressed with what murder's put forward so far. i'd love to say it reminds me of his scumgames i've played in, but i just realized i haven't played with him as town, so probably should not make that argument without a towngame to compare with, last time i did that i ended up sending myself into a paranoid scumreading frenzy, only for the person to turn out to be a friendly neighbour lol
~M
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 386, Datisi wrote:explain the two bolded ones
give me*

As you can see I'm phone posting at 6:30am so don't expect too much please

Infinity I think is more likely to take a strong stance on me and keep it (this did happen early but infinity is now wavering; if she wanted to scum read me as scum she would just do it).

Implo I need to computer post about, sorry
GTKAMURDERCAT

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 353, goats wrote:This kinda stepping into other shoes stuff, trying to twist around and figure out mindsets and attitudes and whether or not someone is playing with a team, is something that is really hard to fake as scum (because you have to do an extra layer of it - you're stepping into the shoes of town stepping into the shoes of another player) but comes naturally for townies.
reskimming again, i'm not sure i vibe with this read. mainly, a read like "this person is lazy so probably town" feels like one of the easier reads to fake as scum, because you don't really have to put nuance into it or analyze if their few reads are scum or town motivated, you just slap a "lazy town" sticker on it and move on. not saying those kinda reads don't come from town, but goats painting it as "really hard to fake as scum" rubs me the wrong way
~M
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:13 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 387, Datisi wrote:i *want* to say that dwlee's play around murdercat strikes me as odd in a bad way, but that would probably be more my own confbias than anything.
But why
I prefer they, thanks :)
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:21 am

Post by Datisi »

because the "haha guys i can read murdercat and he's not obvious scum so he's probtown" is like, a lazy read that i've done as scum before (tbf it was towards a townie), but coupled with then weirdly shifting him in the middle because he's obviously being a non-entity, then dropping him down completely but not voting him until someone else did just strikes me as weird - like partner not wanting to scumread a buddy, but realizing the buddy is giving them literally nothing to work with (and knowing there's me/pooky here who would probably see you in a bad light if you flubbed a townread on murdercat) and voting them when others are but still like, not saying anything about him or whatever

i don't wanna get tunneled/confbiased on the above because i am aware that i rarely make early s/s reads that end up making sense, and i'm aware it's possible you were just at a wrong place at a wrong time so to speak, so idk lol

thoughts on recent murdercat posting?
~M
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:39 am

Post by goats »

In post 361, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 349, goats wrote:
In post 344, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 342, Datisi wrote:why is guiltylion a "duh"? i don't think you actually said anything about him, other than you liked he kicked your ass into high gear, and then later on that you don't see anything scummy from him. did i miss you talking more in depth about him somewhere?

also uh, do you wanna talk about anything wrt me?
GuiltyLion is a duh because
his whole thing with goats is confusing to understand
what's confusing about it?
Genuine frustration but as I said before it could be a caught for the wrong reasons thing and if he is town I kinda get what he is saying about your push on him? Which is why you're also in my confused pile.
why aren't you more inquisitive/curious about it? I'd expect you to poke and prod there and try to sort the two of us if you're confused but you seem content to let it go for now and just stick us into a blurry nullish bucket
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:40 am

Post by goats »

In post 363, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 346, goats wrote:yeah man you got me. I'm trying to convince the rest of the town to vote you out and am making posts that insinuate you are mafia. you really exposed my hidden motivations there.
Just for the record, I'm going to stop engaging with this for a while. In the event you are town here we clearly have incompatible playstyles/ideas and I don't really see a way forward of me not fixating on a scumread on you, nor us actually ever getting to a point of working together productively if you can't stop antagonizing me with the arrogance and the sarcasm

if you have genuine or good faith questions for me that might help you understand why I think what I think better then bring them forward, but otherwise I'm going to have to tune you out so I can hold onto my desire to actually play this game

like, as one last attempt as a serious reply to this, the scare quotes are nothing more than a way of trying to make me defensive. Missing posts or forgetting to reply to them isn't scummy and you sure as [censored for cyrus] should know that. I
always
make good on replying to things if people call out that I've missed them.

And this question you originally wanted me to reply to (as well as a bunch of your newer posts), it honestly saps my will to play if I try to reply to all of them. They're phrased leadingly, they're littered with subtle strawmen/misrepresentations of my posts, and the worst part is I'm sure that even if I did sit down and try to patiently tease out where you're twisting my words or trying to manipulate the thread perception around what I said, you'll just immediately jump in afterwards with a bunch more 'gotcha's, yanking me into an endless rabbit hole of this kind of pseudo bravado and tanking the gamestate into a toxic 1v1.

I almost think I might just
want
to think that you're scum because it's unpleasant to deal with people who play like this as town. it's been a while since I've been tunneled by someone so arrogantly in this way and I really just don't vibe with it.
tl;dr
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:41 am

Post by goats »

In post 366, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 355, goats wrote:
In post 333, GuiltyLion wrote:bugspray and Pooky have both visited the site elsewhere but not here since the whole goats/GL thing, in a vacuum I find that slightly suspicious
btw since when are this kind of reads allowed?
It happens, some people don’t like it but it happens
The validity is mixed
on the usual site i play on you'd get a warning from the mods at least

i guess this is the wild west :cop:
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:42 am

Post by goats »

In post 369, bugspray wrote:guiltyloion is obvtown i sus datisi, implo, and flea
you are scum just for these reads :mrgreen:
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:42 am

Post by goats »

In post 371, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sup homies.

I'd do another long ass wall post but most ya'all didn't read my last wallpost so I'm gonna keep this short and simple.

MurderCat's "Iso"

VOTE: MurderCat

Dude's choking.

I don't believe Mr. Paragon can't come up with a single thought in an entire week.

Plus he chokes as scum all the time.
any comments on the following individuals: GL, dwlee, flea
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Datisi »

goats, buddy, why are you trying to make me scumread you with posts like ?
~M
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:43 am

Post by goats »

In post 385, MURDERCAT wrote:GL is tone so take that for what it's worth (not much for the people scum reading there I bet)
Gamma is for doing something similar to a town game I was in with him
Infinity and I are masons (less likely to go e me time to post as scum)
Implo also tone and wagon dynamics but I've liked some of his thoughts as well
NM I feel like I can read based on previous games as crazy as that sounds, but it's too early to talk about my read on him
Flea I don't think ever posts as scum, it's too genuine
why are all of your townreads tone and "they did something similar to a previous town game"
goats
goats
Goon
goats
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:44 am

Post by goats »

In post 397, Datisi wrote:goats, buddy, why are you trying to make me scumread you with posts like ?
i gave that post the response it deserves

Return to “Completed Open Games”