Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Chaos

We both love Datisi so that's a start.

Good night.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey, I'm in the middle of moving ; see me vla (am also a pirate now)

I will probably be mia for like 36 hours x.x
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Any strong leads Titus?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Barring any shocking new info I think I want to go here
Also if we get a red flip today I’m paying bail
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think I can camp a vote on chaos for my vla

VOTE: chaos
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:45 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 10:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

hey friends, been a bit of a rough night for me (like, irl), my planned reread went to shit and i'm not sure where to go now. also i will probably take a day off posting or at least post a bit less.

gut tells me chaos is townie, but i have nothing to back that up with other than ~feels~. in any case,
i urge y'all to not vote there anymore because that is y-2
and you know.

:side-eye: at alch for not announcing the y-2 with n_m in game.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I still think gamma a baddie
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1656, Datisi wrote:hey friends, been a bit of a rough night for me (like, irl), my planned reread went to shit and i'm not sure where to go now. also i will probably take a day off posting or at least post a bit less.

gut tells me chaos is townie, but i have nothing to back that up with other than ~feels~. in any case,
i urge y'all to not vote there anymore because that is y-2
and you know.

:side-eye: at alch for not announcing the y-2 with n_m in game.
I think we need a Chaos flip here to help sort what happened yesterday. I don’t really get the feels as Umlaut was the more prevalent wagon yesterday. I kinda waffle between planned Umlaut bus, two scum wagoned, or scum just not knowing what to do. I think Chaos flipping tells us a lot.

Spiritual E-1 here but I want everyone to check in here.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 1569, ChaosOmega wrote:It feels like Gamma and Luke are both trying to pull momentum away from Umlaut here.
VOTE: Lukewarm

-----

Also, I'd rather not claim, but there is a reason I had an about-face on Umlaut after N1 and had my vote locked on him all D2.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:07 am

Post by Datisi »

no shit lol.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:09 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I thought it was obvious enough, but I guess not.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:11 am

Post by Datisi »

i thought the "umlaut, i was townreading you all of d1, now i'm voting you on d2" was very clear. which is also why i had a slight panic reaction this morning when i saw you were at an unannounced y-2.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1657, DkKoba wrote:I still think gamma a baddie
can you tldr/link me this?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1659, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1569, ChaosOmega wrote:It feels like Gamma and Luke are both trying to pull momentum away from Umlaut here.
VOTE: Lukewarm

-----

Also, I'd rather not claim, but there is a reason I had an about-face on Umlaut after N1 and had my vote locked on him all D2.
Yeah it would mean premise A was correct if you’re scum with him. Convince me you’re town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

[quote="In post 1663, Datisi"][/quote]
remember what I said when I subbed into this game?

no tryharding :3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

I really really don’t like this “I don’t wanna claim” from Chaos when scum had their kill made ineffective or didn’t submit one (most likely the first). This means someone likely has a good gut somewhere and good vibes.

Pedit: If we get scum every day you don’t try hard I am down for this.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

either yall already got it or im right so im not pressed tbh
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hey Koba, vote Chaos
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1637, Ythan wrote:
VC 2.FINALImage

Umlaut (6):
ChaosOmega , Datisi , Titus , Aristeia , Gamma Emerald , Not_Mafia
that's it!

Chaos (2):
Alchemist21 , Lukewarm
Aristeia (1):
Umlaut
Titus (1):
DkKoba

not voting:
MathBlade

with 11 alive it takes 6 to destroy.
Gamma and Ari need a good look here too. Especially if Chaos is town. Like I kinda have vibes based on if Chaos is town or not which needs a good shake here but Chaos really needs a sort.

I do not buy Chaos’s explanation especially if Premise A is true.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:33 am

Post by Datisi »

what's the premise a again?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1670, Datisi wrote:what's the premise a again?
I never said it out loud and it would be a really silly thing to say but it involves uncooked bacon. Or maybe I am just hungry.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:40 am

Post by Datisi »

right, you never said it out loud, i thought you maybe have.

i had a dream a week ago that i was reading this game and that i found a connection between math and umlaut, someone convince me that my dreams are lying to me.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

Why would I? Umlaut was trying to sus me up. So the connection is right there. Even as I was trying to sort him and the day, he left random suses on me. A connection is merely a relationship between two players and who Umlaut pushed and what he did should be looked at.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1449, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1296, MathBlade wrote:1224 reads to me like someone entirely uninterested in the game not scummy. Many many times I have seen completely disinterested town and scum make similar posts. Ari also did the same sort of uninterested hop in but yet you pick on Umlaut why? I have as scum taken advantage of disinterested town to get a quick elim. We just had wagonpalooza D1 and now 4 people are confident sans case?

That reads one of two things neither of which are protown to share yet. Regardless I think a scum in Chaos, Datisi, Gamma, and Titus is quite high regardless of which explanation I go down.

Premise A: (Secret premise)
If Premise A is true then scum likely think Premise A is true and therefore would vote Umlaut.
If Premise A is not true then scum likely think they may get a free elim by hopping on without discussion like everyone else.
In post 1297, MathBlade wrote:It’s rather telling that 1224 is the first attempt to explain Umlaut scum rather than using D1 and that’s after unexplained votes appeared.

To those of you who are that sure Umlaut is scum, why not go look back and see what was scummy D1?

Make a case of it.
Math says he's not defending me and wants me limmed but this definitely reads like defending to me...
In post 1599, Umlaut wrote:Welcome to the game, still more replacement(s)
In post 1464, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Alch

Experiment time!
In post 1465, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Unvote

Nevermind bad idea.

Datisi I will make you a deal. I will vote Umlaut right now for the low low price of “told you so” post game.
What exactly was the plan with this experiment? Like what were you hoping would happen?
Dude had a weird obsession with trying to figure out inside my head of all things despite me having like no influence at all.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”