Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1659, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 1569, ChaosOmega wrote:It feels like Gamma and Luke are both trying to pull momentum away from Umlaut here.
VOTE: Lukewarm

-----

Also, I'd rather not claim, but there is a reason I had an about-face on Umlaut after N1 and had my vote locked on him all D2.
Guessing it has to do with what Umlaut flipped?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

ah yeah, trying to sus you up. by weakly claiming that you're defending him when you weren't, at the time it was obvious that he was going to die. umlaut is more than able to ~sus~ partners, so forgive me for not taking that as clearing.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1676, Datisi wrote:ah yeah, trying to sus you up. by weakly claiming that you're defending him when you weren't, at the time it was obvious that he was going to die. umlaut is more than able to ~sus~ partners, so forgive me for not taking that as clearing.
Not saying you should.

What I am saying is that without knowing your dream a connection is already established from in thread relationships. I can’t discuss what I don’t know.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:05 am

Post by Datisi »

right. it's a bit out there theory, but. umlaut went no effort shortly after you repped in. i know scumlaut is capable of efforting when he needs to and being a lazy fuck when he can get away with it.

obviously i know you're gonna say "coincidence" which is why i'm hoping others will knock some sense into me.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1678, Datisi wrote:right. it's a bit out there theory, but. umlaut went no effort shortly after you repped in. i know scumlaut is capable of efforting when he needs to and being a lazy fuck when he can get away with it.

obviously i know you're gonna say "coincidence" which is why i'm hoping others will knock some sense into me.
We have time. Let’s get this hashed out. But this argument is in direct contrast to what you said yesterday so like ??? *confused*
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

gameing
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1668, Not_Mafia wrote:Hey Koba, vote Chaos
i cant betray him another time, sorry
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1679, MathBlade wrote:But this argument is in direct contrast to what you said yesterday so like ??? *confused*
sorry, what is this apparently contrasting?
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:19 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1678, Datisi wrote:right. it's a bit out there theory, but. umlaut went no effort shortly after you repped in. i know scumlaut is capable of efforting when he needs to and being a lazy fuck when he can get away with it.

You said earlier that scum Umlaut was showing no effort when town Umlaut at least tries.

Now you’re saying that Umlaut went no effort despite clearly not getting away with it. Pretty sure being elimmed is the literal “not getting away with it”.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

how is this nitpicking helping you solve datisi lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

u look like ur doing busy work LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also im waiting in the juror selection room rn AMA
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:26 am

Post by Datisi »

oh, i see. there's no contradiction there.

when i say "scum!umalut went no effort when town!umlaut at least tries", i meant that in the "being under pressure" sense, this is applicable only during d2. when it was getting clear that the game wants him dead, he went limp and shut up. if he were town there, he would've been trying to convince us not to kill him. that's why i linked that game where he was under pressure as town, he wasn't shutting up.

when i say that i'm concerned about umlaut going no effort on d1, i say that because *at that time of d1*, he wasn't under pressure, nobody was looking in his direction, so he could "afford" to be low effort. obviously my main concern is that the timeline of him going "some effort" into "low-to-no effort" overlaps with you repping in, and i know scum!his effort levels are sometimes negatively correlated with how well his buddies are doing...

also, getting yeeted can very much be "getting away with it" if we now fuck up and lose.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1686, DkKoba wrote:Also im waiting in the juror selection room rn AMA
why is gamma scum :3
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:27 am

Post by MathBlade »

Take copious notes prolly. I bet Titus will want to talk to you after the mafia game is done.

Pedit: Let him pick idgaf. I am a notoriously hard sort.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1688, Datisi wrote:
In post 1686, DkKoba wrote:Also im waiting in the juror selection room rn AMA
why is gamma scum :3
cuz im balling
also he flat as a board
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1689, MathBlade wrote:Take copious notes prolly. I bet Titus will want to talk to you after the mafia game is done.

Was talking to YOU nitpicking over datisis comments.
Semantics arguments are boring and im tired of breaking them up - stahp it
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1687, Datisi wrote:oh, i see. there's no contradiction there.

when i say "scum!umalut went no effort when town!umlaut at least tries", i meant that in the "being under pressure" sense, this is applicable only during d2. when it was getting clear that the game wants him dead, he went limp and shut up. if he were town there, he would've been trying to convince us not to kill him. that's why i linked that game where he was under pressure as town, he wasn't shutting up.

when i say that i'm concerned about umlaut going no effort on d1, i say that because *at that time of d1*, he wasn't under pressure, nobody was looking in his direction, so he could "afford" to be low effort. obviously my main concern is that the timeline of him going "some effort" into "low-to-no effort" overlaps with you repping in, and i know scum!his effort levels are sometimes negatively correlated with how well his buddies are doing...

also, getting yeeted can very much be "getting away with it" if we now fuck up and lose.
Yeah I think you’re stretching here. Pretty much imho Umlaut was low effort D1 and D2 and your posts yesterday agree with this assertion. I don’t think there is a “some effort” at all.

Also, if I was scum, this is not a “going well” game. Anyone who knows my scum game knows I am extremely good scum. Getting a FoS of any kind means that it would be an incredibly bad game for me if I was scum (which I am not).
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:33 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Current read list:
{Datisi}
{Koba, Ari, Titus, N_M}
{Alch, Math}
{Gamma, Luke}
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1691, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1689, MathBlade wrote:Take copious notes prolly. I bet Titus will want to talk to you after the mafia game is done.

Was talking to YOU nitpicking over datisis comments.
Semantics arguments are boring and im tired of breaking them up - stahp it
Far as I am concerned Datisi for me is a done solve.

I am pretty sure of Datisi’s alignment he’s just not seeing something I am telling him which is *ugh*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Koba might be scum cuz when they pushed me in LN 233 it at least felt legit, this is just lazy pushing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

I believe I already confessed to being lazy this game, not a crazy revelation to have
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

me : im playing lazy this game
gamma: omg you're being lazy
me: yes
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I wanna be lazy Koba. Teach me the ways of the shitpost.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1693, ChaosOmega wrote:Current read list:
{Datisi}
{Koba, Ari, Titus, N_M}
{Alch, Math}
{Gamma, Luke}
Oooh a naked current reads list without any explanation or effort.

Clearly Chaos is town /s
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”