ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:21 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

In post 2095, Lukewarm wrote:Neither. I would not say that I town read him but I am also hesitant on killing him. it all boils down to "do I believe the pr claim" which I was trying to get to the bottom of by asking him a question earlier, but instead of talking to me he just voted me again, so .... Yeah
I ignored that question because it just seemed like you were trying to figure out if you should NK me or not by trying to narrow down what I am.

-----

Alch isn't my top choice, but I'm fine with this lim. You're at NM-1, I would claim.
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

I think this day has run its course aside from waiting on MathBlade. That can be put off until tomorrow as there's no way scum kill him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Datisi »

agreed the day has run its course, only issue being i'm not yet 100% on the yeet. i want lukewarm back to properly catch up and do whatever he wants to do, and also for alch to respond and stuff
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

Let's go steal some fish oil supplements in the most dramatic way possible!
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2104, Datisi wrote:agreed the day has run its course, only issue being i'm not yet 100% on the yeet. i want lukewarm back to properly catch up and do whatever he wants to do, and also for alch to respond and stuff
Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

My catch up will be happening tonight.

Alch has been sitting in null for me for most of the game (I remember having mixed feelings day 1). But the today he has been doing a lot of defending of me while I have been vla. I made a note for myself to look over his iso to see if I can find his trajectory on me to see if it makes sense for him to be in that place with me, or is is pocket / false association attempts.

I don't know that answer right now, but I will put my conclusion on it tonight.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:48 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I’m VT.

I’m not really sure what my solve is at this point unless Koba was right about it being Titus/Gamma.

VOTE: Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2108, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m VT.

I’m not really sure what my solve is at this point unless Koba was right about it being Titus/Gamma.

Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2075, Titus wrote:
In post 2074, MathBlade wrote:I am though. I have unvoted chaos and mentioned where I am at and the issues I have with the VcA done.

I am reading your arguments.

I am asking those questions as well. I just think you’re misunderstanding me. I have issues with your arguments. I need time to read the thread and do VCA I don’t have.

I am helping solve by not interrupting and seeing where things go. Sometimes the protown thing for me is to shut the fuck up which I am.
This is why I think you're town. I think you need time to generally do what we need, which is why I am fighting for you.

I agree on you taking your VLA. I might join you depending on work and Humankind. I expect to draft one of the most important memos soon.
In post 2108, Alchemist21 wrote:I’m VT.

I never said Titus was a top FOS, in fact the inverse is true.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am going to have to review that suggestion about Gamma/Titus. Still busy with work and human kind.

#prodDodge

Do you really think Titus is buttering me up Alch?

Pedit: interesting I need to read lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:18 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2111, MathBlade wrote:I am going to have to review that suggestion about Gamma/Titus. Still busy with work and human kind.

#prodDodge

She could be. I never could tell if all the Sophie and Star Wars talk was her trying to reach out or trying to manipulate you.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:20 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2110, DkKoba wrote:I never said Titus was a top FOS, in fact the inverse is true.
I’m voting which one I think is more likely.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2112, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2111, MathBlade wrote:I am going to have to review that suggestion about Gamma/Titus. Still busy with work and human kind.

#prodDodge

She could be. I never could tell if all the Sophie and Star Wars talk was her trying to reach out or trying to manipulate you.
It's totally manipulative, but not in the way you're implying.

I like it in the shade. Sunlight is too hot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2103, Titus wrote:I think this day has run its course aside from waiting on MathBlade. That can be put off until tomorrow as there's no way scum kill him.
In post 2104, Datisi wrote:agreed the day has run its course, only issue being i'm not yet 100% on the yeet. i want lukewarm back to properly catch up and do whatever he wants to do, and also for alch to respond and stuff
Why are you all saying the day is settled when like there doesn’t seem to be a consensus wagon based on the last vote count?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2115, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2103, Titus wrote:I think this day has run its course aside from waiting on MathBlade. That can be put off until tomorrow as there's no way scum kill him.
Why are you all saying the day is settled when like there doesn’t seem to be a consensus wagon based on the last vote count?
Ari votes and I’m at E-4. Chaos gave intent and asked me to claim, since NM’s just gonna hammer any E-1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

It's settled that we're (Datisi and I) voting in our joint PoE. The day is stalling with little motion on our opinions. It's time to eliminate someone and reset.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:33 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2117, Titus wrote:
It's settled that we're (Datisi and I) voting in our joint PoE. The day is stalling with little motion on our opinions. It's time to eliminate someone and reset.
Last I left off you said I was being scumread for disagreeing with you.

How do you learn anything new if people are always going to be sheeping you?

The day will inevitably stall if people townread you then they sheep you. If they don’t townread you then they don’t want WW3.

It will literally become days of staleness.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Don’t get me wrong Alch is in my PoE and I am not defending his elim but how you’re playing this imho is wrong and makes me wonder if I am being pocketed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2118, MathBlade wrote:Last I left off you said I was being scumread for disagreeing with you.

The day will inevitably stall if people townread you then they sheep you. If they don’t townread you then they don’t want WW3.

You're misunderstanding. Datisi and I disagree without scumreading each other. We give each other latitude on our TRs. We analyze in the alternative.

What we'd wait on is analysis from you if Chaos is town. That analysis can come tomorrow.

You're being scumread for tunneling on the viewpoint.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

By tomorrow, I mean IRL tomorrow or game day tomorrow since you're not getting killed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2120, Titus wrote:
In post 2118, MathBlade wrote:Last I left off you said I was being scumread for disagreeing with you.

You're misunderstanding. Datisi and I disagree without scumreading each other. We give each other latitude on our TRs. We analyze in the alternative.

What we'd wait on is analysis from you if Chaos is town. That analysis can come tomorrow.

You're being scumread for tunneling on the viewpoint.
So I am being scumread for having a viewpoint.

In other words no can disagree with you.

Game’s gonna get stale real fast.

Gotta go
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2122, MathBlade wrote:So I am being scumread for having a viewpoint.

In other words no can disagree with you.

Game’s gonna get stale real fast.

Gotta go
On Datisi, you'd be eliminated so fast.
On Chaos, you need look at alternatives. It makes sense on Chaos having a guilty. Else Chaos is pretending to save Datisi. Those are the most likely options. Sure it's possible Chaos is scum, but very remote.

Anyone else in the pool (any partner) is fair game.

Find his partner and you'll get more credibility on Chaos.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

Ftr, Math is my highest TR aside from Datisi and Chaos.
Then Gamma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”