Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

Factors in my TR

Scum likely shot at Datisi. Math doesn't make that kill given the game state. I am giving Math a bit of credit that he understands my comments that make no sense to anyone else.

Math doesn't appear about looking town. He cares solely about getting scum eliminated. Looking at alternatives to his reads is hard for town!Math. Scum!Math is appeasing.

Town!Math refuses to accept the proposition others may know more than him without a claim. Scum!Math goes along.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

Back to my reread
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:34 am

Post by Titus »

Nm you can hammer at any time
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 160, Titus wrote:I feel like Vulture is swooping in like a Vulture
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 167, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 164, Datisi wrote:opening his iso, don't think he looks *great* exactly, talking only about seanzie and nothing else isn't a great look, which is why i'm fine with him being on y-1 to see what happens and i'm not losing my mind over a possible quickhammer.
I mean I've got seanzie/umalut pegged for scum before page 10 so I'm not sure what your concern is

Hmm
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 171, Lukewarm wrote:I am not liking that Aristeia keeps asking other people before she votes/unvotes, like she is absolving herself of her votes.
I agree. It's been a problem all game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 184, Aristeia wrote:
Close to My Heart: Datisi

Beneath the Sky: Lukewarm, Umlaut, Seanzie

Sea of Dreams: Gamma Emerald, Titus, T3

Waves upon the Shore: ChaosOmega, Meg

The Long Winding Road: Alchemist, Flubber, Vulture
Has Umlaut way too high, T3 is missing
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

Nm on T3 missing
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 187, Aristeia wrote:Vulture's one liners feel quite surface level and I think it's possible he slipped T3's alignment in 82
If she feels like Vulture slipped, then why is her vote not on Vulture. Why isn't T3 higher?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 199, Umlaut wrote:I preliminarily like Vulture for town but there's not enough there for a strong read.

Aristeia somwhat town too, just on tone and style; I like her coming in with an early readlist in 185, I like that she had immediate answers when asked to explain those reads, and honestly I don't see scum ever choosing to explain their top townread as "they're town because I would be sad if they're not."

One of Ari/Vulture should be scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 226, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 208, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 204, Titus wrote:
In post 187, Aristeia wrote:Umlaut feels like he has purpose and direction that is going somewhere - he feels quite motivated to catch bad guys.
I absolutely disagree with this. Please provide evidence.
looks like I'm mindmelding w/ titus
Titus comes in and backs Flubbed up.

Flubber comes in and backs Titus up.

And both were for issues y’all were in the minority on. I don’t think 2 scum buddies would be this blatant with each other but it’s really feeling like at least one of you is scum.

VOTE: Flubber
Alch scum in NM town world makes sense
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:34 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

I'm holding off voting for right now, waiting for Lukewarm's catchup. Alch not giving any reads and just going "maybe this person's theory is right, idk" feels not great. He also hasn't really mentioned Gamma at all and now he's in his solve, is this just a sheep of Koba's thoughts or do you see something there you don't like?
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:38 am

Post by tris »

prodding Not_Mafia
here's what it says
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:40 am

Post by Datisi »

something just went through my mind, while i was reading alch's earlier posts about how lukewarm is town because there was no reason to switch from chaos to meg. but i'm not sure of that's the case? like, at the time of luke switching, omega wagon was growing stronger than meg's, or at least it was threatening to get stronger. now, i'm going from memory so i would have to check, but wasn't it around this time that omega was being as scummy as before, while meg started stepping on the gas and upping their posting, *and* had prism defend them? like, i can definitely see scum!motivation there if luke thought that omega is the "easier" misyeet he could get on d2, while meg was a fleeting one that he had to capitalize on immediately. plus the whole "why do i do that as scum" defense is a nice bonus there.

again, typing this over phone from memory, so if i'm wrong on the order of events, someone please yell at me.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2136, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm holding off voting for right now, waiting for Lukewarm's catchup. Alch not giving any reads and just going "maybe this person's theory is right, idk" feels not great. He also hasn't really mentioned Gamma at all and now he's in his solve, is this just a sheep of Koba's thoughts or do you see something there you don't like?
Gamma was my weakest Townread and the rest of my earlier solve except Titis is gone. People are saying Ari’s play this game is a Towntell and I’m pretty sure Koba’s Town at this point.

I thought Gamma was Town when on D1 he said he was kinda struggling with getting into the game which is why I reached out to him to try and get him engaged (and that attempt is another reason everyone should realize I’m Town btw). I’m used to Gamma doing more as both alignments so it’s harder to go off his content and that’s the first Townread I’m going to question since I have to reevaluate.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2138, Datisi wrote:something just went through my mind, while i was reading alch's earlier posts about how lukewarm is town because there was no reason to switch from chaos to meg. but i'm not sure of that's the case? like, at the time of luke switching, omega wagon was growing stronger than meg's, or at least it was threatening to get stronger. now, i'm going from memory so i would have to check, but wasn't it around this time that omega was being as scummy as before, while meg started stepping on the gas and upping their posting, *and* had prism defend them? like, i can definitely see scum!motivation there if luke thought that omega is the "easier" misyeet he could get on d2, while meg was a fleeting one that he had to capitalize on immediately. plus the whole "why do i do that as scum" defense is a nice bonus there.

again, typing this over phone from memory, so if i'm wrong on the order of events, someone please yell at me.
I will be rereading overnight (game time) but can’t during lunch or actual tonight because human kind but will yell later if it is out of order.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:09 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am just really confused where this Gamma / Titus suggestion came from. It seems weird. Did I miss something?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Datisi »

eh, am assuming luke will yell at me sooner if it's out of order, considering i'm strongly considering voting him right now... or i will yell at myself tomorrow morning (irl time) because i have slept so poorly the past few nights and need to catch up and we have time so /shrug
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2142, Datisi wrote:eh, am assuming luke will yell at me sooner if it's out of order, considering i'm strongly considering voting him right now... or i will yell at myself tomorrow morning (irl time) because i have slept so poorly the past few nights and need to catch up and we have time so /shrug
Interesting. Why are you considering swapping when just a few moments ago you said day should end?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2104, Datisi wrote:agreed the day has run its course, only issue being i'm not yet 100% on the yeet. i want lukewarm back to properly catch up and do whatever he wants to do, and also for alch to respond and stuff
not really, i said there are a few things left to discuss. probably should've specified that.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2144, Datisi wrote:
In post 2104, Datisi wrote:agreed the day has run its course, only issue being i'm not yet 100% on the yeet. i want lukewarm back to properly catch up and do whatever he wants to do, and also for alch to respond and stuff
not really, i said there are a few things left to discuss. probably should've specified that.
I don’t follow?

Sorry I only get a very brief lunch break/breaks so I am playing speed read so if it’s simple please explain it like I am 5.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 2142, Datisi wrote:eh, am assuming luke will yell at me sooner if it's out of order, considering i'm strongly considering voting him right now... or i will yell at myself tomorrow morning (irl time) because i have slept so poorly the past few nights and need to catch up and we have time so /shrug
Take a break and get some sleep. Trust me it’s no good to be tired all the time.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2145, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2144, Datisi wrote:
I don’t follow?

Sorry I only get a very brief lunch break/breaks so I am playing speed read so if it’s simple please explain it like I am 5.
my was awkwardly phrased, i haven't yet fully decided who i want to kill today. game is difficult.
~M
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2138, Datisi wrote:something just went through my mind, while i was reading alch's earlier posts about how lukewarm is town because there was no reason to switch from chaos to meg. but i'm not sure of that's the case? like, at the time of luke switching, omega wagon was growing stronger than meg's, or at least it was threatening to get stronger. now, i'm going from memory so i would have to check, but wasn't it around this time that omega was being as scummy as before, while meg started stepping on the gas and upping their posting, *and* had prism defend them? like, i can definitely see scum!motivation there if luke thought that omega is the "easier" misyeet he could get on d2, while meg was a fleeting one that he had to capitalize on immediately. plus the whole "why do i do that as scum" defense is a nice bonus there.

Not to like scum case myself or anything, but I think that the more obvious scum motivation would be that I was scum with vulture. I switched to meg about the time that vultures wagon started building up. I even said that was part of the reason I moved to meg lol

My top 2 scum reads were chaos and Meg, with a preference to chaos. But looking at the state of the thread at the time, I expected one of the 2 of them to go. Then suddenly there was a vulture wagon forming, taking away votes from both wagons. And I really wanted one of my top 2 scum reads to be the yeet, so I decided to consolidate the chaos wagon I to the meg wagon. I had been trying to a while to lead the chaos wagon, and that wagon seems stop have some resistance behind it. So I was not wanting to hold on to the chaos wagon, and that be the reason neither one of my top scum reads were killed.

Alch's defense of me actually set off a red flag, because he did not seem to consider that possibly.

So he is the first person I will be isoing tonight.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Datisi Then how has the day run it’s course?
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”