Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's on E-1?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2149, MathBlade wrote:@Datisi Then how has the day run it’s course?
i misspoke. it has mostly run its course, as in i had a poe, but my vote wasn't final. is this nitpicking helpful for you?

don't think anyone's on y-1, but in any case, UNVOTE:
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2151, Datisi wrote:
In post 2149, MathBlade wrote:@Datisi Then how has the day run it’s course?
i misspoke. it has mostly run its course, as in i had a poe, but my vote wasn't final. is this nitpicking helpful for you?

don't think anyone's on y-1, but in any case, UNVOTE:
Yes because I am trying to figure out what you’re thinking. If I don’t understand what you’re thinking now in the moment when I get a chance to read I am going to be even more confused.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

Back to work for me.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

I concede ari could be a blind spot but theyre too fun so i wont be accepting criticism
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 240, Umlaut wrote:So does "at least one of you is scum" just mean "...because Flubber is scum" or do you have a model of that exchange where Titus is scum and Flub is town?

Something about that phrase pings me, because I don't see how Flubber returning Titus' townread/mindmeld/etc. can possibly reflect badly on
her
Umlaut defending me to Alch so hard this early might mean Alch not scum.

UNVOTE: Alch
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2139, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 2136, ChaosOmega wrote:I'm holding off voting for right now, waiting for Lukewarm's catchup. Alch not giving any reads and just going "maybe this person's theory is right, idk" feels not great. He also hasn't really mentioned Gamma at all and now he's in his solve, is this just a sheep of Koba's thoughts or do you see something there you don't like?
Gamma was my weakest Townread and the rest of my earlier solve except Titis is gone. People are saying Ari’s play this game is a Towntell and I’m pretty sure Koba’s Town at this point.

I thought Gamma was Town when on D1 he said he was kinda struggling with getting into the game which is why I reached out to him to try and get him engaged (and that attempt is another reason everyone should realize I’m Town btw). I’m used to Gamma doing more as both alignments so it’s harder to go off his content and that’s the first Townread I’m going to question since I have to reevaluate.
I’d say at least 40% of why I’m not really that active this game stems from my spat with Math D1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Titus »

I got bored with my reread on page 11.

Looking at T3's last posts...
In post 916, T3 wrote:VOTE: vult
I'll sheep.
T3's last vote.

VOTE: DKKoba
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2154, DkKoba wrote:I concede ari could be a blind spot but theyre too fun so i wont be accepting criticism
As an Ace Attorney fan I feel like you should be more of a mind to ignore personal attachment
I pretty much use the Edgeworth approach in my games without fail now
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2156, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’d say at least 40% of why I’m not really that active this game stems from my spat with Math D1
FYI this isn’t Math’s fault exactly, I don’t think he could have predicted I’d just about shut down in response to him
<Embrace The Void>

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2157, Titus wrote:I got bored with my reread on page 11.

Looking at T3's last posts...
In post 916, T3 wrote:VOTE: vult
I'll sheep.
T3's last vote.

VOTE: DKKoba
Why does scum!me dissolve chaos wagon?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Datisi »

my issue ig with koba!scum is that i vaguely remember vulture being like, a viable wagon, and umlaut doing jack shit to help them. this is what originally made me suspect umlaut, because i had some townie pings on vulture, and i figured in the world of vulture/meg being t/t, umlaut looks Not Good. and if i correctly arrived at umlaut!scum by incorrectly assuming vulture!town, that's gonna be funny. anyway, moreso a note for myself to relook at the d1 wagons irl-tomorrow.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Titus »

Datisi, let's take a look together. I may sketch out my thoughts this afternoon depending on how I am feeling.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:10 am

Post by Datisi »

sure thing. promise to do it tomorrow morning. or early afternoon, more realistically.
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2161, Datisi wrote:my issue ig with koba!scum is that i vaguely remember vulture being like, a viable wagon, and umlaut doing jack shit to help them.
I don’t entirely buy this defense (though I will admit I tried to use it to defend myself as town once before)
I have seen scum legitimately go full rogue and practically out the entire scumteam without consulting anybody
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1033, Umlaut wrote:Sort of want to put my vote on Meg by PoE (I think Vulture and Chaos have both looked towny to me at various points) but I'd be lying if I said I had reasoning for that
This is the only post Umlaut made mentioning Vulture since his wagon started.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2164, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have seen scum legitimately go full rogue and practically out the entire scumteam without consulting anybody
i don't understand what you're trying to say with this.
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don’t think “scum wouldn’t let their buddy basically rot in this situation” is a very good general tell
<Embrace The Void>

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not a general tell. umlaut is a decent mafia player, and i've seen scum!him with t/s deadline wagons before
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2160, DkKoba wrote:Why does scum!me dissolve chaos wagon?
Where and how are you arguing this? If it's after you subbed in, it was Chaos PR soft stopping it no?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus, you're looking to twist evidence to match the theory and its blatant lol
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2170, DkKoba wrote:titus, you're looking to twist evidence to match the theory and its blatant lol
Attacking my motives doesn't answer the question. Please do so.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're going to have to prove you're playing in good faith a different way
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Titus »

Ok Koba is just scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: dkkoba
we're doing this now, cool
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”