Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 801, Umlaut wrote:
In post 793, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 788, Datisi wrote:
In post 784, Lukewarm wrote:I am considering moving my vote to meg, which, I
know

I was the one saying Chaos>Meg, and now people are moving my way, but yeah.

x.x
what's your opinion on the newer stuff that meg's posted?
Their read list in felt made up.

The exact single line on each and every player I think is part of what makes it seem manufactured, because I feel like the average player actually has lots and lots of thoughts on some slots, but then not very many thoughts on others. So, the single line on each feels more like someone trying to manufacture a read list.

And even following that, it has taken questions for Meg to expound on things. And the way they have expounded, feels more like a conversation in abstraction then how they feel about each player they are talking about. Like, why each action could be read the way they read them in the read lists, as opposed to what they think about each player.
In post 610, MegAzumarill wrote:I'm fine to be today's mislim but I would like to discuss my analysis more in depth, especially when more people are online.

Try to curb your trigger happy hammering and not cut the day short, I have more to say but the discussion will take some time.
This line did nothing for me, and looks like just trying to buy time, and does not give me town feels
I like this post a lot, town points for Luke for efforting in his reads. The particular reasons Luke is pointing out to suspect Meg don't seem to me like like the kind of reasons scum would use to manufacture a scumread.
is this pockety or nah

i kinda wanna be able to just ignore lukewarm for the rest of the game lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

i need to dig deeper
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:29 am

Post by Datisi »

if anyone's not aware, umlaut is a competent scum player. dismissing someone as his partner because he gave a medium strong townread or fos in their direction is very stupid.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2373, Datisi wrote:
In post 2369, Titus wrote:Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
this is something that i thought of earlier, i think there's a legit chance you're wrong on him. or rather, that your reason for clearing him isn't sound. think of n2.

however, the actual issue being, if gamma is scum, i think his most likely partner is aristeia, and i don't wanna lie in that world :/
Then that leaves me with no other options

1) You're locktown.
2) Chaos very prob town.
3) Math is obvtown.
4) Ari mindmelded with Math.
5) Flubber and I mindmelded at the start. That passes to Prism and NM.
6)Lukewarm had the same reaction to Koba I did.
7) Gamma is likely town.

That leaves Koba and Alch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Titus »

I'm totally ok flipping Alch first.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Datisi »

titus, i mindmelded with umlaut at the start. stop doing that.

are you sure gamma is still town by mech?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2373, Datisi wrote:however, the actual issue being, if gamma is scum, i think his most likely partner is aristeia, and i don't wanna lie in that world :/
Datisi you know in your heart that I am pure of soul,

Like the wind kisses the mountains beneath a starry night.

My love for you is like sea foam on a warm beach.

Half remembered dreams of that place we first met.

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 895, Aristeia wrote:
In post 883, Titus wrote:@Ari, I'll reset Prism if Vulture flips scum.

I think it's Meg-Prism-Alc so this doesn't really do anything for me.
hmm another 0/3 read list(IMO)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2377, Datisi wrote:if anyone's not aware, umlaut is a competent scum player. dismissing someone as his partner because he gave a medium strong townread or fos in their direction is very stupid.
i kinda think titus fits the bill as a scumpartner based on how much titus subtly avoided that wagon when it had heat and only bussed when it was inevitable.

the way she talked him up so much you'd think it was her top scumread -> but her actions display a very opposite mindset.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

I also think gamma is a bit townier than I thought initially ?

but im also not so sure on townreading them.

ari is someone that also looks really bad on reread and weirdly enough prism slot looked really weird during interactions during 1 point but I think that should be addressed later because it was a really massive tinfoil
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I am getting paranoid…I don’t wanna read though :(
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1203, Titus wrote:VOTE: Umlaut
In post 1204, Alchemist21 wrote:
Why did you wait until now to vote Umlaut?
In post 1205, Titus wrote:
Reasons.
what are these reasons?
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2380, Datisi wrote:titus, i mindmelded with umlaut at the start. stop doing that.

It's suggested but not lock. I can't verify without running up Gamma.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2383, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2377, Datisi wrote:if anyone's not aware, umlaut is a competent scum player. dismissing someone as his partner because he gave a medium strong townread or fos in their direction is very stupid.
i kinda think titus fits the bill as a scumpartner based on how much titus subtly avoided that wagon when it had heat and only bussed when it was inevitable.

the way she talked him up so much you'd think it was her top scumread -> but her actions display a very opposite mindset.
Spoiler:
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2386, DkKoba wrote:
Reasons.
what are these reasons?
I thought Datisi had a guilty.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

@Math I genuinely think you're the target of a pocket by titus and it's becoming more and more clear based on how she has very casually been able to shoot out confident reads left and right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2389, Titus wrote:
In post 2386, DkKoba wrote:
Reasons.
what are these reasons?
I thought Datisi had a guilty.
Oh- So you needed a guilty to get the person you most suspected?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2388, Datisi wrote:

Spoiler:
uh oh datisi is scum
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2387, Titus wrote:
In post 2380, Datisi wrote:titus, i mindmelded with umlaut at the start. stop doing that.

i am this close to suggesting we do exactly that, because while i was washing my hair earlier i suddenly had this tinfoil theory, and hm.
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2390, DkKoba wrote:@Math I genuinely think you're the target of a pocket by titus and it's becoming more and more clear based on how she has very casually been able to shoot out confident reads left and right
What do you know? Koba is recycling Vulture's line against me/you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are saying I deliberately am copying Vulture?
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2392, DkKoba wrote:

Spoiler:
uh oh datisi is scum
koba pls stop

go back to talking about gamma, you were smarter
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2374, Titus wrote:
In post 2371, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2369, Titus wrote:
In post 2358, Datisi wrote:titus, a desperate scum picks a fight with anyone *but* you here. come on please can we not have this tvt shitfest.
Disagree. Scum cannot pick a fight with you or chaos. They can't FoS Math as they need the noise. They can't FoS anyone in the elimination pool because it's too small. Literally I am the only slot they can.

You want to stop the "T v T", find me other scum. My PoE is just that small. Convince me I am wrong on Gamma.
and what do you expect me to do as town?
Actually answer questions rather than OMGUS. Be cooperative. Stop flailing as if you're caught.
Really? Can you show me a towngame we both had where this was present?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2396, Datisi wrote:
In post 2392, DkKoba wrote:

Spoiler:
uh oh datisi is scum
koba pls stop

go back to talking about gamma, you were smarter
it was a joke bc ydrasse posted that very same gif as scum twice LOL
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2393, Datisi wrote:
In post 2387, Titus wrote:

i am this close to suggesting we do exactly that, because while i was washing my hair earlier i suddenly had this tinfoil theory, and hm.
I am willing to work with you on this, but in certain suspicious circumstances I may ask you to back off.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”