Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3500 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3490, Datisi wrote:bp neighbourizer traitor
pretty sure neighborized players still flip non-neighbor
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3501 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

actually with how much nonsense is going on this game that might not be right
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3502 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

neighbourized players do flip non-neighbour

but neighbourizer by itself counts as having a pt and i'm brainstorming, it's very likely not the scenario anyway
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3503 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:01 am

Post by MathBlade »

Join me on Chaos. You’re literally there already. You made the argument yourself. Not Mafia is a scum grab
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3502, Datisi wrote:neighbourized players do flip non-neighbour

but neighbourizer by itself counts as having a pt and i'm brainstorming, it's very likely not the scenario anyway
but BP traitor wouldn't get shot if scum knew about them
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3500, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3490, Datisi wrote:bp neighbourizer traitor
pretty sure neighborized players still flip non-neighbor
okay I just confirmed this is the case
<Embrace The Void>

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3506 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:34 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I'm waffling on who I should vote. And am heavily torn between math and chaos....

@Titus, if you say something like "I see your earlier posts, but I still think you should vote NM" I will, but I am waiting to make sure you think about what I said before we go through with a nm elim :/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3507 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3506, Lukewarm wrote:I'm waffling on who I should vote. And am heavily torn between math and chaos....

@Titus, if you say something like "I see your earlier posts, but I still think you should vote NM" I will, but I am waiting to make sure you think about what I said before we go through with a nm elim :/
Which earlier posts?

I am also waffling onto eliminating MathBlade. He can’t be around in elo and I have been wrong on him lately. I doubt this is MathBlade scum but I am not sure who is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3508 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3504, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3502, Datisi wrote:neighbourized players do flip non-neighbour

but BP traitor wouldn't get shot if scum knew about them
Right. But why have a traitor neighbor at all?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3509 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

That would just ensure scum couldn't communicate at all if one slot flipped. It's possible I guess though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3510 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Titus »

Especially given the traffic analysts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3511 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3473, Datisi wrote:
In post 3470, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3469, DkKoba wrote:im gay
same
same
same
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3512 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:40 am

Post by Titus »

If scum knew about the traffic analyst, bussing Umlaut makes sense.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Lukewarm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3513 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 3507, Titus wrote:
In post 3506, Lukewarm wrote:I'm waffling on who I should vote. And am heavily torn between math and chaos....

Which earlier posts?

I am also waffling onto eliminating MathBlade. He can’t be around in elo and I have been wrong on him lately. I doubt this is MathBlade scum but I am not sure who is.
These:

Spoiler:
In post 3485, Lukewarm wrote:It feels like the only reason to kill not mafia is the fact that his claim contradicts datisi's.

Everything else makes me think he is town. The early day 1 umlaut v flubber. Basically everything Prism posted. Not_Mafia's own posts, like the way he built up to counter claiming Datisi
In post 3486, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3105, Not_Mafia wrote:Datisi, is your claim real?
In post 3128, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3105, Not_Mafia wrote:Datisi, is your claim real?
In post 3134, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 3130, Datisi wrote:@n_m
In post 3106, Datisi wrote:and yes, i'm not gambiting for shits. ask koba what happened last time i did that.
You're a full, ungated Traffic Analyst?
Like, this looks like the build up of him being surprised to see dats claim to me
In post 3487, Lukewarm wrote:I don't know that he is the worst yeet option for the day, but he feels worse then both chaos and math to me :/
In post 3497, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3496, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 3492, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3489, ChaosOmega wrote:
In post 3485, Lukewarm wrote:It feels like the only reason to kill not mafia is the fact that his claim contradicts datisi's.

Everything else makes me think he is town. The early day 1 umlaut v flubber. Basically everything Prism posted. Not_Mafia's own posts, like the way he built up to counter claiming Datisi
But he's in one of your top two solves?
In post 3327, Lukewarm wrote:Math these last few pages feels like scum who is mad at a townsided set up, and then felt like he was in auto lose and is madly trying to widen the elim pool - see his interactions with Dats.

So I think that the team is either Math-Not_Mafia Or Chaos-Koba

Koba is never shot before chaos, so I am down for any of [math, Not_Mafia, chaos]
These 2 posts don't jive to me.
I think that a scum math flip would give more weight to the not_mafia scum. But that feels like it means that math goes first.
Is the reverse true? If so, why not lim N_M first? If not, why?
Not really.

Like I said, the nm slot so far has a lot of things to make me think it is town. The only thing that makes me doubt it so far is

1)the cross claim with dars, and
2)the possibility that he could be partners with a scum!math.

Math could be partners with other people. Like, the "all these prs are telling the truth" poe leave math sitting out with Ari (or from other peoples perspective me).

Killing not_mafia first feels like killing based off of pre-flip associations, and so we should kill the slot that is independently more scummy before we then partner hunt for that slot that is as of yet unflipped.
------

It kind of feels like not_Mafia would also give us the least info on a town flip.

A town math flip semi-clears the suspicion on NM

A town you flip, clears half of the pr claims

A town NM flip does nothing it feels?
In post 3499, Lukewarm wrote:I won't like, stand in the way of a nm flip. But it feels both least likely to flip scum of the 3 and feels like it gives us the least info if it flips town :/
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3514 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’m town here, at least give me tonight to get a shot off, it’s possible (and I suspect) both scum are in a neighbourhood so I can potentially get a stone cold guilty and scum are not going to shoot me for all the tea in China
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3515 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This has probably been mentioned but what if we have a traitor and a group scum neighbouriser and the no kill was the last group scum using their neighbouriser?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3516 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3515, Not_Mafia wrote:This has probably been mentioned but what if we have a traitor and a group scum neighbouriser and the no kill was the last group scum using their neighbouriser?
That's possible. Then scum would want to kill the traffic analysts.

VOTE: Math

Luke, I'll look over your posts in a bit
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3517 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3515, Not_Mafia wrote:This has probably been mentioned but what if we have a traitor and a group scum neighbouriser and the no kill was the last group scum using their neighbouriser?
unlikely, i doubt main scum would no-kill when that gives town an extra misyeet just so they can have a pt with their partner, especially not if they were suspecting a pt cop / traffic analyst to be in play, which i think they would considering the public info

re: gamma's - i was imagining a team of two mafia neighbours who are in a hood together and don't know who the traitor is + a bp nighbourizer traitor who's been holstering the whole game. i know that team composition makes no sense whatsoever and it would mean mastina is straight up trolling, but it's the only way i can fit in (1) umlaut flipping mafia neighbour (2) mafia not knowing who the traitor is (3) the "3 people have a pt" info being fulfilled
In post 3514, Not_Mafia wrote:I’m town here, at least give me tonight to get a shot off, it’s possible (and I suspect) both scum are in a neighbourhood so I can potentially get a stone cold guilty and scum are not going to shoot me for all the tea in China
i kind of dislike this post, for this reason - if all of mafia are in a hood together, that would mean that (1) gamma is basically a 2-shot alignment cop ("3 people in a pt" means neighbour is a hardguilty) (2) you are an even-night alignment cop (3) i am a full alignment cop. i don't think it has to be said that that is bonkers. so the fact that that is being said so casually while not really pushing anywhere is like... eh?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3518 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Titus »

The issue I have with Math is he griped the same way in Calculasia. He feels tonally like his town self, but I felt the same way in mbos.

The Datisi kill has to be someone who didn't get the crumbs. Math admitted to not getting the crumbs, but a lot of people put it together after the fact. That's the point of crumbing though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3519 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3517, Datisi wrote:i kind of dislike this post, for this reason - if all of mafia are in a hood together, that would mean that (1) gamma is basically a 2-shot alignment cop ("3 people in a pt" means neighbour is a hardguilty) (2) you are an even-night alignment cop (3) i am a full alignment cop. i don't think it has to be said that that is bonkers. so the fact that that is being said so casually while not really pushing anywhere is like... eh?
This type of post is typically bad. However, Datisi and Not_Mafia could generate false clears if Umlaut dies. If someone who didn't have a PT was neighborized, that would be a false clear. This is particularly true if the scum neighborizer was loyal (meaning it could only hit traitors).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3520 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

So we'd have a scum neighbor traitor, a scum loyal neighborizer and a mafia neighbor.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3521 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:13 am

Post by Titus »

Well if thry know the traitor, then the loyal isn't necessary
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3522 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3519, Titus wrote:If someone who didn't have a PT was neighborized, that would be a false clear. This is particularly true if the scum neighborizer was loyal (meaning it could only hit traitors).
i don't understand how that would create false clears. not like i can know whether any pt's exist in the game or not.
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3523 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:15 am

Post by Aristeia »

I think if there is a scum neighborizer it would make more sense for the traitor to be looking for its scum team rather than the scum team to be looking for its traitor.

For example;

Bulletproof Neighborizer Traitor + 2 Mafia Neighbors.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3524 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3512, Titus wrote:If scum knew about the traffic analyst, bussing Umlaut makes sense.
hmmm I'm feeling something here, talk about this some more
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”