Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

We just need NM to agree and I'll vote Math.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:38 am

Post by Datisi »

titus, walk me through what theory are you testing with this.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

a) why does scum need neighborizor if the mafia neigbor (umlaut) already has contact
b)TA will not find anymore guilties in this game IMO - you know a person alone in a PT wont be red right?
c)if there is a neighborizer- why does scum use it knowing that there is a high chance of a TA based on the setup "theme"
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3576, Datisi wrote:titus, walk me through what theory are you testing with this.
If Chaos is group scum, he naturally comes back with a gun. So his statement would be a lie. He would be the neighborizer thus would have a PT.

If Chaos is a traitor, he lies to cover up his buddy (a neighborizer) so we look for a doctor instead and get mislead. My innos are false. He'd also be neighborized given 2 failed kills.

Either way, scum Chaos has a PT.

Thus when you check him, you get a PT result.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 am

Post by Titus »

This explains the mod confirmation as well.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

titus how does a TA return a red check, asking for a friend
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

titus I think you got this so just lmk what the plan is when it's figured out
also I think I'm actually starting to enjoy being in this game again, just a smidge
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3580, DkKoba wrote:titus how does a TA return a red check, asking for a friend
No town has a PT atm. They would have claimed it. Thus, has a PT is a red check.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3582, Titus wrote:
In post 3580, DkKoba wrote:titus how does a TA return a red check, asking for a friend
No town has a PT atm. They would have claimed it. Thus, has a PT is a red check.
*has a PT they can talk in.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Datisi »

why the hell would scum have a neighbourizer if they already have a neighbour. and even better, why would the 2nd main scum be neighbourizer if the flipped scum is a neighbour who was in the pt with the 3rd scum.

titus, nothing in this game means that if omega is scum, there has to be a scum neighbourizer. you are still making a very likely faulty assumption about scum having a neighbourizer. i can check omega, as i said i don't think it makes any difference so it's all the same to me, but please stop assuming a mafia neighbourizer must exist when the mafia neighbour flip points in the exact opposite direction.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3584, Datisi wrote:why the hell would scum have a neighbourizer if they already have a neighbour. and even better, why would the 2nd main scum be neighbourizer if the flipped scum is a neighbour who was in the pt with the 3rd scum.

titus, nothing in this game means that if omega is scum, there has to be a scum neighbourizer. you are still making a very likely faulty assumption about scum having a neighbourizer. i can check omega, as i said i don't think it makes any difference so it's all the same to me, but please stop assuming a mafia neighbourizer must exist when the mafia neighbour flip points in the exact opposite direction.
There's literally no point in arguing this as night actions resolve this.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3583, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, Titus wrote:
*has a PT they can talk in.
and how many people need to be in that PT?
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Datisi »

i have no interest in arguing either. just please don't be taking any "cannot communicate" as an actual clear until a second scum has flipped and we can from there deduce whether scum was in a pt together or not.
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3587, Datisi wrote:i have no interest in arguing either. just please don't be taking any "cannot communicate" as an actual clear until a second scum has flipped and we can from there deduce whether scum was in a pt together or not.
^^^^^^^
mastina may not have the most balanced designs but i think its clear this was supposed to prevent lategame guilties from being possible.
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3587, Datisi wrote:i have no interest in arguing either. just please don't be taking any "cannot communicate" as an actual clear until a second scum has flipped and we can from there deduce whether scum was in a pt together or not.
I won't. My assumption of a neighborizer would have strong some evidence against it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

regardless I refuse to let setup spec impact my reads other than have it be a "is this reasonably possible when taking into account designer wifom" and the answer from me is resounding yes.

if i actually guessed the scumteam makeup - then thats based
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 3572, Titus wrote:if NM agrees to investigate Chaos
I want to eliminate chaos
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:01 am

Post by tris »

VC 4.02Image

Not_Mafia (2):
Aristeia , ChaosOmega
Aristeia (2):
Titus , Gamma Emerald
MathBlade (2):
DkKoba , Datisi
ChaosOmega (1):
MathBlade

Not Voting:
Not_Mafia, Lukewarm

With 9 alive it takes 5 to destroy.

Deadline:
(expired on 2021-09-03 17:05:00)

prodding tris
Last edited by tris on Wed Aug 25, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
here's what it says
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 3589, Titus wrote:
I won't. My assumption of a neighborizer would have strong some evidence against it.
then i still don't get how us investigating him help or give evidence for or against your theory but i'm not sure if i have the willpower for more of this
~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 3591, Not_Mafia wrote:
...so if we don't do that today are you checking him?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:08 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3592, tris wrote:Aristeia (2): Titus 3544, Gamma Emerald 3545
this is kind of depressing.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3591, Not_Mafia wrote:
If you follow, we prove Chaos guilty and eliminate him tomorrow most likely.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

im like 95% sure regardless of chaos' alignment he would return green here but whatever it takes for u to townread him correctly
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3597, DkKoba wrote:im like 95% sure regardless of chaos' alignment he would return green here but whatever it takes for u to townread him correctly
A "lacks PT" result is technically null.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

it's at least more information
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”