Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1406, House wrote:In a game full of players joking and screwing around, she's all
Surely she isn't the only person doing this...
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Auro »

In post 1497, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1494, Something_Smart wrote:Of note is that in the past I have fallen into the trap as scum of pushing PP ("pushing" by my standards being putting in my PoE) because he's quiet, and I have usually been met with this response and been confused/frustrated about it.
Enchant's response to it really throws me, though, because it's counter to my intuitions as either alignment.
Interesting, I re-read that part and it's really... odd to see Enchant not just instantly accept House's towncase based on "tone, analytical, genuineness", but also say he was feeling dumb for having thought PP was scum.

:?:

Enchant, was there anything specific you found convincing in House's towncase of Penguin?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 4:09 am

In post 1501, Auro wrote:Interesting, I re-read that part and it's really... odd to see Enchant not just instantly accept House's towncase based on "tone, analytical, genuineness", but also say he was feeling dumb for having thought PP was scum.
Yeah, that's kinda what I was getting at. It's a very unintuitive reaction.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Enchant
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Enchant
Hannibal Lecter
Hannibal Lecter

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:14 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1501, Auro wrote:
In post 1497, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1494, Something_Smart wrote:Of note is that in the past I have fallen into the trap as scum of pushing PP ("pushing" by my standards being putting in my PoE) because he's quiet, and I have usually been met with this response and been confused/frustrated about it.
Enchant's response to it really throws me, though, because it's counter to my intuitions as either alignment.
Interesting, I re-read that part and it's really... odd to see Enchant not just instantly accept House's towncase based on "tone, analytical, genuineness", but also say he was feeling dumb for having thought PP was scum.

:?:

Enchant, was there anything specific you found convincing in House's towncase of Penguin?
I feeled dumb because i can't understand what House was talking about, even after reading Penquin iso two times, not because i am really convinced. I also don't have evidence expect for what i already told, and probably will simple wait for end of world, trying convince you all.

There also possibility i am wrong, which happens often, so i simple believe House on word for now. Maybe issue will be solved after i done what i planned on future. If i survive day that's it.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:34 am

Post by PenguinPower »

So, why do you think House is town?
<(") | (")>
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:35 am

Post by House »

I think it's because of my boyish good looks and charming misdemeanors.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:36 am

Post by PenguinPower »

shush you. let enchant answer the question.
<(") | (")>
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:41 am

Post by House »

I am. My post was obviously not pertinent to your question.

Now who's missing jokes?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I have my own reason why if you care to hear it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Bee
Bee
Goon
Bee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:43 am

Post by Bee »

In post 1386, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1369, Bee wrote:I think I was wrong on the initial comparison looking at it now and what you're saying. I was correlating like... anyone doing something 'wacky'/hyperfocused as to what you're doing in that past game but given you were using an in-game mechanic and Thor wasn't it wasn't really a fair way to approach it. The fact that you weren't immediately relating it when I was felt wrong with workin' eyes
I'm also curious where you thought I voted for Thor?
Even if its a blip I'd like to know which post gave you that thought
Looking back I have no clue. .-. I think there were some votes going around on him then or something and I thought you were on the wagon.
The devil's got nothing on me, my friend.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1507, House wrote:I am. My post was obviously not pertinent to your question.

Now who's missing jokes?
You. If I wasn’t playful bantering I wouldn’t use the word shush. I’d tell you to shut up.
<(") | (")>
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:57 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1508, Gamma Emerald wrote:I have my own reason why if you care to hear it
Sure. After enchant answers.
<(") | (")>
Bee
Bee
Goon
Bee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:57 am

Post by Bee »

In post 1326, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Idk

Not really feeling either the Gamma or the Enchant wagon
In post 1388, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1364, the worst wrote:
In post 1326, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Idk

Not really feeling either the Gamma or the Enchant wagon
don't feel bad for this, stock in the enchant wagon is tanking and you're in a good spot
Join me back on mm then. You really scum reading gamma here?
In post 1392, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Oh I love the good place.

I think it's shallow but tbh I haven't seen anyone else give a reason to townread MM, shallow or not. The wagon kind of just disappeared.
In post 1442, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1430, Miss Midnight wrote:That isn't something that I haven't elaborated on. Actually not trying to sound snarky here, but you can just read my ISO.

To bring up something new: self-serving though it may sound, I do think that his recent posts about me are genuinely just sort of bizarre in a way that resembles flailing. Again, someone correct me if there really is something I'm missing, but I think that Bee pretty much read the situation exactly in and most of the stuff Gamma has been saying has just been non-sequiturs.
I think this is a pretty good post and a more convincing reason for Scum!Gamma than any other that I've seen put forth so far.

When you moved your vote from Thor --> Gamma, I thought it was kind of implied that you were scumreading Gamma more heavily than Thor. The omission isn't scummy, and framing it as such is a pretty weird push from Gamma.

VOTE: Gamma

E-2
CSF, could you explain why you went from voting MM to Gamma? I don’t see anything obvious about what you were thinking beyond liking the read from MM (which tbh I agree with but seeing this progression is ??)?
Bee
Bee
Goon
Bee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:00 am

Post by Bee »

I feel like I’m gonna pass out. Don’t drink caffeine. Goodbye.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:04 am

Post by House »

In post 1513, Bee wrote:I feel like I’m gonna pass out. Don’t drink caffeine. Goodbye.
Get outta here with that blasphemy.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:07 am

Post by House »

In post 1510, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1507, House wrote:I am. My post was obviously not pertinent to your question.

Now who's missing jokes?
You. If I wasn’t playful bantering I wouldn’t use the word shush. I’d tell you to shut up.
eyeroll.gif

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:10 am

This entire game is just a lesson in how not to try to be funny over the internet.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:11 am

Post by House »

In post 1516, Something_Smart wrote:This entire game is just a lesson in how not to try to be funny over the internet.
FoS

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:13 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 1516, Something_Smart wrote:This entire game is just a lesson in how not to try to be funny over the internet.
idk - usually works well for me and has so far this game with duck!
<(") | (")>
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:16 am

Post by House »

I just don't think Penguin and I give for reasons that may not be game related.

If that's the case, I'm sorry. I know i am a bit of a bastard, but I'm trying not to be as much of one.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:16 am

Post by House »

In post 1519, House wrote:I just don't think Penguin and I vibe* for reasons that may not be game related.

If that's the case, I'm sorry. I know i am a bit of a bastard, but I'm trying not to be as much of one.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Auro »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little self-voter? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Forum Academy, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Mastina-Radiant Cowbell hydras, and I have over 300 confirmed misguillotines. I am trained in WIFOM and I’m the top OMGUSer in the entire mafiascum community. You are nothing to me but just another lolhammer. I will Preview-Edit you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this website mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of alt-accounts across my computer and your name is being voted for right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your account. You’re fucking dead, newbie. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can modkill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my Auro account. Not only am I extensively trained in ISO analysis, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Semi-Experienced playerbase and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of this RVS, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn MyLo. I will IIoA all over you and you will drown in EBWOP. You’re fucking dead, Something_Smart.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That just makes me think of that video from team mafia 2018
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Titus »

Looking at the VCs, I don't like how yet another counter sprung up to Enchant.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Titus »

I'll be catching up in an estimated 3 hours.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Completed Open Games”