Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 314, Faker wrote:Can you elaborate what, in my breakdown where I explicitly tried and failed to make any conclusions about the discussion in that post, should have impacted my read on you?
not sure there's a specific point. it's more that your original read on me seemed to stem form incorrect assumptions about my play, and i imagined that finding out more about my play / history with iv would have leas you to reevaluate.

is there a reason why you feel the need to point out multiple times that that there was an opening you could've pushed your agenda in if you'd wanted?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i was scumreading you in defcon and was wrong so i'm wary of that; part of me is wondering if you're just always a false positive on my scumdar
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:46 am

Post by innocentvillager »

faker everything else equal yes I say slight townlean obviously there’s the chance it’s just a playstyle grouping thing but it’s still a likelihood read

At the very least, you are capable of straightforwardly generating a lot of specific thoughts while still appearing to remain open minded which is difficult to do as scum - I can’t at least as scum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:47 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 326, Save The Dragons wrote:i was scumreading you in defcon and was wrong so i'm wary of that; part of me is wondering if you're just always a false positive on my scumdar
why did u scumread me that game

I feel like I’m p different to that game here idk lol
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:47 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 310, Datisi wrote:
In post 292, marcistar wrote:in the situation datisi is town, and faker is also town:
im essentially just worried of faker tunneling datisi
imo faker seems like the type that would just continue tunneling even if something better came up
do you have an actual alignment read on either of us?

is probably the post i should have more conclusions on but i'm not sure i do. i'm still off-put by the claim that it's important for him to understand the conversation. not being willing to put effort into it is one thing, hell i'd expect most people as either alignment wouldn't really care since the discussion wasn't *for them* anyway, but. something about the combination of still holding onto his page 1-3 read on me, saying he finds the discussion important, then taking the time to demonstrate at length why it's difficult to understand - dunno, makes me raise an eyebrow. i guess i'd kind of expect the further discussion to have impacted his early read on me, when that doesn't seem to be the case.
i have a kinda sorta townread on faker. not so much his personality, but the way hes playing sort of reminds me of someone i know.
ur worries here is sorta the reasons why i townread him LOL

not so sure about u tho :?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 329, marcistar wrote:ur worries here is sorta the reasons why i townread him LOL

not so sure about u tho
can you elaborate on both of these?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

In post 328, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 326, Save The Dragons wrote:i was scumreading you in defcon and was wrong so i'm wary of that; part of me is wondering if you're just always a false positive on my scumdar
why did u scumread me that game

I feel like I’m p different to that game here idk lol
i don't remember, i think it had to do with who you replaced
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Faker »

In post 325, Datisi wrote:
In post 314, Faker wrote:Can you elaborate what, in my breakdown where I explicitly tried and failed to make any conclusions about the discussion in that post, should have impacted my read on you?
not sure there's a specific point. it's more that your original read on me seemed to stem form incorrect assumptions about my play, and i imagined that finding out more about my play / history with iv would have leas you to reevaluate.
I tried to take conclusions. I failed. You went after me for failing. I demonstrated where it turned labyrinthine and failed,
again
, despite the second pass. I am quickly, quickly losing all patience and will probably leave you to sort it out for yourself very soon if this continues.
In post 325, Datisi wrote:is there a reason why you feel the need to point out multiple times that that there was an opening you could've pushed your agenda in if you'd wanted?
You failed to understand the significance of my choice with how to interact, both without my intervention and with the more explicit poke. I clearly planned this in advance and it is not just a riposte towards the fact you keep trying to assert I am obviously scummy for failing to draw any conclusion from your esoteric bullshit despite wishing that I could.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:53 am

Post by Faker »

I am somewhat tilted by Datisi because I want to call this flagrant OMGUS scummy but I will hold strong and take a breather.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:56 am

Post by unwnd »

I think datisi/faker has one
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Faker »

I don't even fucking know if the wallet is there because neither of you seem to think anything either of you said was strongly representative of alignment. The most fucking concrete conclusion in that wall was something you thought was town was in fact, null. Maybe I can spin the roulette wheel and say that the manner of discussion is scummy but I'm not doing that, and I'm not going to try to put a number to how nervous you are in the interactions because I can't even tell what half the shit was ever about

Jesus Christ
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:58 am

Post by Faker »

In post 334, unwnd wrote:I think datisi/faker has one
Name which one and vote one then.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:58 am

Post by unwnd »

Why are you anxious about my vote
Stop
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Datisi »

i didn't go after you for failing, i went after you for seemingly not trying while putting emphasis on how important it was for you. the second time, it seemed like there were obvious questions you could've asked (ehat happened in the other game?) that just weren't there. this isn't omgus, i'm not suspecting you just for voting me.

and i'm not falling for that abrasive emotional fit.
~M
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Faker »

In post 337, unwnd wrote:Why are you anxious about my vote
Talk is cheap. Saying scum is somewhere without calling which is a lazy or scum copout.

I would also accept a detailed explanation as to why exactly one of us is scum, but in all my years of playing informed minority games I have never in my life seen one that amounted to more than "It feels like it"
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:02 am

Post by unwnd »

I gave a general split in a game where there are only two scum

If you didn't think i directly pointed my suspicion then you're not paying attention
Stop
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Last time i let up on IV because he became townie after i called him out for being blatantly scummy he got away even though he was scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:04 am

Post by unwnd »

Iv is null to me, as is marci
Stop
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Faker »

In post 338, Datisi wrote:i didn't go after you for failing, i went after you for seemingly not trying while putting emphasis on how important it was for you.
the second time, it seemed like there were obvious questions you could've asked (ehat happened in the other game?) that just weren't there.
this isn't omgus, i'm not suspecting you just for voting me.

and i'm not falling for that abrasive emotional fit.
I have absolutely no questions about it and absolutely will not revisit it and put forth more effort there.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Faker »

In post 340, unwnd wrote:I gave a general split in a game where there are only two scum

If you didn't think i directly pointed my suspicion then you're not paying attention
And I am challenging you to prove the causal connections, because I don't think that you can. You can't even justify the single scumread other than a vague accusation that I am unnatural.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:09 am

Post by Faker »

In post 338, Datisi wrote:and i'm not falling for that abrasive emotional fit.
Answering this directly, I can be more abrasive as scum. It would be a mistake to not seriously reevaluate whether I can recognize something is likely important, fail to find anything useful in it
TWICE
, and get absolutely infuriated that I am being accused both of not trying and that it is obviously scummy that I did not attempt to paint that failure on my end as either +town or +scum for you.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:09 am

Post by unwnd »

It is a vague assumption

So why do you get heated at the prospectoof ssomeone sussing you out
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:10 am

Post by unwnd »

Also i said i believe you two have one, not that you're partners lol

So not sure where casual connection comes into play
Stop
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 345, Faker wrote:and that it is obviously scummy that I did not attempt to paint that failure on my end as either +town or +scum for you.
excuse me? i said i don't like you pointing out how that was such an opportunity for scum!you to act. i don't have an opinion on the fact that you didn't try to paint that as ai.
~M
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Faker »

In post 346, unwnd wrote:So why do you get heated at the prospectoof ssomeone sussing you out
Is this the only possibility you see here, mind of great human sensitivity, self-awareness, and nuance?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”