Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 523, Dwlee99 wrote:It reminds you of the time you were scum and pushing someone? :monocle:
Interesting. I didn’t say I was scum and you weren’t in that game. But yes it did, because of the level of resistance doesn’t match the game currently.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 0, T3 wrote:
Players

Bold = confirmed.
* denotes a prod.
    innocentvillager

Datisi

GeorgeBailey

NorwegianboyEE

Save The Dragons

marcistar

Dwlee99 who replaced Faker

The M&Ms

MathBlade who replaced unwnd
So then if Dwlee is scum this means we’re looking at someone who was in mini 2226 like Datisi or maaaaybe M&Ms but I don’t believe in alt outing so leave it at a maybe.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:32 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I knew that because you said "game that ended" and I clicked your view topics and found it
I prefer they, thanks :)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 523, Dwlee99 wrote:It reminds you of the time you were scum and pushing someone? :monocle:
Went to my ISO, read it, found I was scum, and posted a response in three minutes?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Yes. Your alternative theory is that I asked in the scum PT and got an answer and posted there faster than that?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 522, MathBlade wrote:It’s a possibility in my head. Datisi is very attached to you which was unexpected. He’s showing levels of resistance similar to when I was pushing Chaos in the recently completed game which implies he either knows your alignment or has a strong reason to townread you. It isn’t sitting right with me.
lol what? you attacked dwlee with "they said they didn't read the game but they had reads", which is an absolutely awful take that reminded me of the way you were twisting things i said back in 2226. i don't even have to townread dwlee (i actually do think their entrance is somewhat townie, but that's besides the point) to be able to say that that push is stinky. yes i know you turned it into "didn't want accountability" but nowhere did they not want accountability? like they said where their read on iv came from.

knowing full well i am gonna get called chainsawing again: do you find it impossible that people spectate games sometimes?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I didn't spectate that game but I had previously looked at the post-game mech discussion. Didn't know datisi/chaos/math roles or alignments until I just checked though.
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 526, MathBlade wrote:maaaaybe M&Ms but I don’t believe in alt outing so leave it at a maybe.
the fact you even have this knowledge has me
and is making me just considering outing
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 529, Dwlee99 wrote:Yes. Your alternative theory is that I asked in the scum PT and got an answer and posted there faster than that?
My alternative theory is someone told you I was scum recently and it’s a slip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 530, Datisi wrote:
In post 522, MathBlade wrote:It’s a possibility in my head. Datisi is very attached to you which was unexpected. He’s showing levels of resistance similar to when I was pushing Chaos in the recently completed game which implies he either knows your alignment or has a strong reason to townread you. It isn’t sitting right with me.
lol what? you attacked dwlee with "they said they didn't read the game but they had reads", which is an absolutely awful take that reminded me of the way you were twisting things i said back in 2226. i don't even have to townread dwlee (i actually do think their entrance is somewhat townie, but that's besides the point) to be able to say that that push is stinky. yes i know you turned it into "didn't want accountability" but nowhere did they not want accountability? like they said where their read on iv came from.

knowing full well i am gonna get called chainsawing again: do you find it impossible that people spectate games sometimes?
I think sometimes people spectate games and I believe it is you twisting not me.

They didn’t read but they “read” but then said they didn’t read is pretty clear to me.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12971574#p12971574]post 532[/url], The M&Ms wrote:
In post 526, MathBlade wrote:maaaaybe M&Ms but I don’t believe in alt outing so leave it at a maybe.
Sorry :( I shouldn’t have said anything

#derp :(

*tries to yank foot out of mouth*
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 533, MathBlade wrote:
In post 529, Dwlee99 wrote:Yes. Your alternative theory is that I asked in the scum PT and got an answer and posted there faster than that?
My alternative theory is someone told you I was scum recently and it’s a slip.
Why would that have come up? How does this make more sense than me being able to click a few links and scroll quickly on my phone?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Reading the game =/= reading a page or a few posts of an ISO. I still haven't read the game cause I stopped on page 10ish.
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 535, MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12971574#p12971574]post 532[/url], The M&Ms wrote:

its the fact that you know from out of game not that you said anything
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 534, MathBlade wrote:They didn’t read but they “read” but then said they didn’t read is pretty clear to me.
yeah. they didn't read the game, they read some parts of it. i think i am willing to chalk this up as a genuine disagreement rather than a scum shitpush, because it kinda seems like you genuinely believe what you're pushing here. the "dwlee is scum because someone was talking about me in the scum pt" is an... out there theory, gut tells me to kill you for it but i again feel like that would work for an average player, not you. i'm gonna sleep on it.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12971587#p12971587]post 538[/url], The M&Ms wrote:

I don’t? *confused*

Maybe I am wrong on who you are then and I don’t know anything.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
The M&Ms
The M&Ms
Townie
The M&Ms
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:59 pm

Post by The M&Ms »

In post 540, MathBlade wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12971587#p12971587]post 538[/url], The M&Ms wrote:

I don’t? *confused*

Maybe I am wrong on who you are then and I don’t know anything.
ah you should know.
In that case my lips are sealed maybe you'll figure it out later
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by T3 »

vc coming at some point in the near future
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Off the clock now I can actually sit and read here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 65, Faker wrote:I am very wary of protracting out the conversation. To be blunt, even if I am biased I feel my point is very reasonable and intuitive, if not before than with 57 as a very explicit roadmap. It is not intended to be a mathematical proof to be either proven beyond doubt or dismissed as worthless if it cannot be. If you think it is flatly unreasonable for me to hold it, or that I am scum for doing so, we can switch the topic to that, but I have little interest in the idea that I
might
be wrong, as this is not new, and my initial take is not the only one important to the game.
VOTE: Unvote[/b]

I don’t like I am getting Faker townpings and Dwlee scumpings.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Unvote

I can’t type today apparently.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 71, Faker wrote:Right now I prefer to be the informed minority. I like staying a step ahead. This changes frequently: at other times I am deeply fascinated by both the alignment and cooperation puzzles presented to the uninformed majority.
If you didn’t replace out I think we would get along swimmingly.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=12967519#p12967519]post 95[/url], The M&Ms wrote:
In post 93, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Time to blatantly vote an dangerous player and see if they get mad.
VOTE: UNWND
I think M&Ms is town for this.
75/25 on Norway town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 105, Datisi wrote:
In post 102, marcistar wrote:so u dont know what to think about me ?
u dont have anything u wanna ask about?
yeah. the q whether faker is nervous and the fos on std is fine. going off of one game of yours that i skimmed a bit back, i'd say it's vaguely townie, but /shrug, still feels too early.

sure, here's a question then - any updated thoughts on me/iv?
Why is the FoS on Dragons fine but the FoS by M&Ms on Norway ignored?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Aug 30, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 106, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What do you mean: "not enough"
You should really update the software and drivers on that vibe checker thing.
Lol software sucks for vibe checkers. Just don’t use it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”