Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 623, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 622, MathBlade wrote:2) You’re not charismatic town leader. So you’re scummy hence in my would elim pool.
So because Datisi is not playing exactly the same as 'previous game' they= scum?
It’s a contributing factor but not the only one.

I have listed several reasons why this game as well.

I think at least one scum if not both in Datisi/Norway/M&Ms/Dwlee
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:01 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 621, Datisi wrote:hey, last game i literally dreamed of a reason why math/umlaut are scum partners (at the time when i only knew umlaut was scum) and later on it turned out to be correct, so
I dreamt that people were doing an avatar trend by putting their avatars really far away on landscape photos.
GeorgeBailey
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:02 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 622, MathBlade wrote:
In post 616, Datisi wrote:
In post 559, MathBlade wrote:Not really sure that’s necessary but
1) Your posts give me scumpings frequently
2) You’re vastly different than in the prior game
3) Our reads are pretty much polar opposites in most regards (STD is a top town read, even though I disagree with their solve I could see George but not IV I don’t think George and you make sense though and you’re more likely)

Usually I can find a bit where I go “yeah okay”
But your defense of Dwlee is weird
Your play with Faker and IV is weird
I don’t get most of your reads where as you were much more charismatic in the mini normal
1) is meaningless on its own
2) yeah, this is a vastly different game. how is my apparent difference scummy?
3.1) if our reads are different, why does that make me scum as opposed to town with different thoughts? which of my reads are in bad faith?
3.2) are those not my reads?? i'm townreading std, i can see george scum and i don't think iv is scum? like?

why is my defense of dwlee weird when you literally attacked them for "they said they didn't read the game but they had reads", do you not see how that is an awful take from the outside?
what about my play around faker and iv is weird
why is weird scummy

none of this feels properly founded
1) Gut and scumpings are not meaningless.
2) You’re not charismatic town leader. So you’re scummy hence in my would elim pool.
3.1) Too much in contrast is the problem I have. With a town player I disagree with I at least see something I can agree with
3.2) I don’t remember the exact post but I remember that I wrote that with those thoughts.

I attacked them for lying. Pretty straightforward. You keep repeating the same thing. Do you expect a different answer?

Regarding Faker and IV that’s been covered extensively.
1) sorry, let me phrase that better: when you don't bother to elaborate on your gutpings, i can do nothing else but assume you are bullshitting a read and are too lazy to make up reasons for it
2) vastly different game. do you think i lead town every game? do you think i am not trying to solve here?
3) again, are those your reads (std iv townie, george scummy?) because that is literally how i'm seeing the game right now. so the "i don't agree with anything you said" is ???

yes, i expect that, if you're town, you're gonna take some time to try to understand my pov on why "they said they didn't read but they had reads" looks like a very bad faith argument and how there's more nuance to it. if you're scum, obviously you're gonna keep repeating the same thing

where did you cover it? you can just link it if i missed it
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 624, MathBlade wrote:Unless there’s 2 scum in that pool of three scum are in those 6 players
Distributed votes no incentive to bus…

No incentive to bus means scum are voting town.
If scum are voting town they’re not likely being wagoned
i still have no clue how you're getting here?

like, how do you get to "if scum are voting town, they're likely not being wagoned" do you expect scum to bus with just 2 votes on them?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 555, MathBlade wrote:
In post 196, Datisi wrote:you know what, sure

i'd be lying if i said i totally see std as town now, as opposed to possibly scum who's tired of The Walls and doesn't wanna contribute much there, but my primary reason to wanting to kill him has kinda gone down now, that is you convinced me that my gut reaction probably wasn't valid

VOTE: georgebailey

pedit: i find faker slightly scummy for the "it's important for me to understand dats/iv, but it's difficult", followed by zero attempts to understand. but i'm not sure if voting him is gonna produce much right now? like, my current objective is to make all slots at least have something readable, and i wanna see how he responds first, so
I get scum pings from this and if I am right not with George.
In post 557, MathBlade wrote:
In post 382, Faker wrote:If you ever played on DLP then maybe? You don't remind me of anyone from there, though, and that was a long, LONG time ago.
Ugh if I missed Sloth I am gonna be hella sads.

That being said if Faker is sloth scum vibes.

I agree with my prior slot’s take that Datisi / Faker has a scum in it.

VOTE: Datisi

More likely of the two.
For starters here
But it’s also been covered extensively by others in thread
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:07 am

Post by innocentvillager »

Datisi can you explain why you townread me please?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Datisi »

math, i really really don't care it was covered by other people. i'm asking for *your* thoughts. neither of those quotes actually explain why you thought my handling of the situation was weird, let alone scummy.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 630, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi can you explain why you townread me please?
the "why do you townread me for my unwnd read when i had a similar read on georgebailey when i was scum" arc, mostly. i'm thinking you bringing that up, knowing that it's likely to kill a reason of why i was townreading you, you had genuine intentions of trying to figure out if i was lying about my reasoning and that you didn't care if you destroyed my townread of you in the process.

this isn't *super* solid, but i know you become an easier read as the game goes on, so i'm not gonna sweat about it too much rn
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 628, Datisi wrote:
In post 624, MathBlade wrote:Unless there’s 2 scum in that pool of three scum are in those 6 players
Distributed votes no incentive to bus…

No incentive to bus means scum are voting town.
If scum are voting town they’re not likely being wagoned
i still have no clue how you're getting here?

like, how do you get to "if scum are voting town, they're likely not being wagoned" do you expect scum to bus with just 2 votes on them?
I would expect consolidation. There’s no fear or panic here so scum are happy with the position the game is in.

Assume one wagon of the 2x2x2 is
T >> T,S or T >> S,T or T>>S,S (This premise is scum voting town)

Then there is only one other scum vote outstanding. Again no pressure to vote a buddy.

So then the wagons with multiple players on it are more likely to be on town since scum gain nothing from vanity wagons.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 604, T3 wrote:
Votecount:
  • innocentvillager (2): NorwegianboyEE, GeorgeBailey
    marcistar (2): Dwlee99, The M&Ms
    GeorgeBailey (2): Datisi, Save The Dragons
    Datisi (1): MathBlade
    NorwegianboyEE (1): innocentvillager

If all the scum are not in Norway/George/Dwlee/M&Ms/Datisi/STD then I would be shocked.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:16 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 631, Datisi wrote:math, i really really don't care it was covered by other people. i'm asking for *your* thoughts. neither of those quotes actually explain why you thought my handling of the situation was weird, let alone scummy.
I think they do pretty well along with my prior ISO.

I see no point in arguing down that path with you when my path is limited and I would rather focus on the wagon dynamics that “I don’t get it” when it’s really freaking simple and I go step by step.

Like c’mon dude
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:18 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 635, MathBlade wrote:
In post 631, Datisi wrote:math, i really really don't care it was covered by other people. i'm asking for *your* thoughts. neither of those quotes actually explain why you thought my handling of the situation was weird, let alone scummy.
I think they do pretty well along with my prior ISO.

I see no point in arguing down that path with you when my path is limited and I would rather focus on the wagon dynamics that “I don’t get it” when it’s really freaking simple and I go step by step.

Like c’mon dude
Time is limited lmao
Brain fart
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:22 am

Post by Datisi »

you don't have to explain it right away, we have 3 days. but i want to see actual your thoughts because hiding behind "others explained it better" isn't gonna win you any favours. and i can't discuss the wagon things now anyway since i'm obviously briandead for the wagon stuff and i wanna try to figure it out but i'm in a call rn so
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

Like assume IV is scum >> then Norway and George prob town and innocent votes vanity because ….?
Assume Marci is scum >> Marci doesn’t vote anyone because …
Assume George is scum >> Makes IV almost certainly town, this makes Norway town for scum rarely double park town. So then Marci + George is possible but not very probable as Marci and George aren’t doing anything to stoke flames or division.

So I don’t see a way 2/3rss of IV/Marci/George are scum which means at most one is which means your wagons suck go vote a second choice or something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 637, Datisi wrote:you don't have to explain it right away, we have 3 days. but i want to see actual your thoughts because hiding behind "others explained it better" isn't gonna win you any favours. and i can't discuss the wagon things now anyway since i'm obviously briandead for the wagon stuff and i wanna try to figure it out but i'm in a call rn so
I am not looking to win favors. I am looking to elim scum.

I gotta work now
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Marci doesn't vote anyone because she is having trouble entering the game and finding a townie to fake a reason to vote
I prefer they, thanks :)
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

@mod i'm actually voting IV
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 638, MathBlade wrote:Like assume IV is scum >> then Norway and George prob town and innocent votes vanity because ….?
Assume Marci is scum >> Marci doesn’t vote anyone because …
Assume George is scum >> Makes IV almost certainly town, this makes Norway town for scum rarely double park town. So then Marci + George is possible but not very probable as Marci and George aren’t doing anything to stoke flames or division.

So I don’t see a way 2/3rss of IV/Marci/George are scum which means at most one is which means your wagons suck go vote a second choice or something.
marci said herself she has troubles finding votes as scum. and besides, while half the day has gone by, there's not a lot of actual content out there, and most of these wagons are there because of very flimsy reasoning. there's very little pressure for any of these. so i'm wary about any analysis done on wagons that don't feel serious. it feels like half the votes here could be changed pretty easily, which imo feels like it lowers the certainty of any analysis. and like, even with your analysis, it's perfectly likely that one of them is scum.

pedit: lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 635, MathBlade wrote:I think they do pretty well along with my prior ISO.
i'm expecting quotes/links to this statement when you can. because neither of the quotes you pulled up in actually explain anything.
~M
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 5:47 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

math knowing that i'm voting IV and not george bailey how does that affect your 2x2x2 analysis
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:21 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 598, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not letting up the possibility that Mathblade is scum, because Mathblade always reps into scum slots.
In post 612, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I said it is an trend that when you replace into games you are typically scum.
At no point does that mention that you are scum because you are good at scum.
i feel like its a bit unfair on mathblade here,
do u have any other reasonings?
In post 618, Datisi wrote:
In post 574, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Had an nightmare today about failing my job interview, then almost dying after getting shot in an car by armed hijackers, destroying my own laptop because "they can’t have it" but also feeling sad about it, then waking up into my room but it’s filled with bees and mosquitos. But then ACTUALLY waking up.
Lovely.
i had a nightmare i was scum in this game and my partner got to y-1, and i had a great idea how to get the pressure off of them and onto a townie

but then n_m repped into a town slot and instantly hammered them and we lost
if ur town why would u have this nightmare sis :eek:
In post 640, Dwlee99 wrote:Marci doesn't vote anyone because she is having trouble entering the game and finding a townie to fake a reason to vote
sure...
whats saying that i have to be scum having trouble entering the game, instead of just a townie having trouble finding a vote they like?
also, if im town wheres ur eyes going to next?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have it on good authority that struggling to place your vote is +scum. If you're town probably M&M
I prefer they, thanks :)
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:40 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 646, Dwlee99 wrote:I have it on good authority that struggling to place your vote is +scum. If you're town probably M&M
is my lack of vote and my want to buddy u the only reasons u have to sus me or?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:50 am

In post 646, Dwlee99 wrote:I have it on good authority that struggling to place your vote is +scum. If you're town probably M&M
good authority as in marci’s own self evaluation of her play?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:51 am

In post 632, Datisi wrote:
In post 630, innocentvillager wrote:Datisi can you explain why you townread me please?
the "why do you townread me for my unwnd read when i had a similar read on georgebailey when i was scum" arc, mostly. i'm thinking you bringing that up, knowing that it's likely to kill a reason of why i was townreading you, you had genuine intentions of trying to figure out if i was lying about my reasoning and that you didn't care if you destroyed my townread of you in the process.

this isn't *super* solid, but i know you become an easier read as the game goes on, so i'm not gonna sweat about it too much rn
but maybe that’s what scum!me wants you to think?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”