NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2695, Green Cap Boys wrote:The problem with this is that your play is entirely reactive and emotional, based in no reason whatsoever, and shows zero willingness to re-evaluate or take pause even while having proven to be catastrophically wrong. I recognize that this has about a snowball's chance in hell of happening but it would be an abdication of duty for me to just not post at all.

You are being insufferable.
No. It is entirely logical and based on meta and decent town!casing arguments that i believe T3 and Mastina is town here.
If i’m wrong about you then perhaps it is so and i will realize it. But certainly not from any of your ridicule or name-calling.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Meta bad
I prefer they, thanks :)
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

I'm honestly just being reminded of why I didn't want to play this game in the first place.
Retti and Datisi hydra!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mastina led us to three town deaths on people I townread. She called a town slip a scum slip, pushed bingle for shit reasons, but she is town on meta. Okay
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:26 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2703, Dwlee99 wrote:Mastina led us to three town deaths on people I townread. She called a town slip a scum slip, pushed bingle for shit reasons, but she is town on meta. Okay
Exactly.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:32 am

Post by T3 »

In post 2696, Dwlee99 wrote:T3 even said he had a meta read on the way I interact with partners that doesn't hold to his current idea that I could be partnered with RCE
In post 2701, Dwlee99 wrote:Meta bad
ok
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:33 am

Post by T3 »

Retti is being massively scummy.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:06 am

Post by T3 »

GCB and Ari soft defending RCE makes me think the consensus solve is right.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:25 am

Post by T3 »

It's not an absolute but it's more likely than not you are town assuming ari/rce scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also Datisi not being here is just astonishing if town here. Which is another point in favour of that hydra being scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m feeling that Retti might be attempting to gaslight me into doubting my solve. Because they’re not actually suggesting where i am wrong or who truly are scum. But just calling me reactive, emotional, that i’m ruining the game for him and it now sucks etc…
Very manipulative.

- Bunno
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:08 am

Post by T3 »

f a c t s
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:30 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2704, T3 wrote:
In post 2703, Dwlee99 wrote:Mastina led us to three town deaths on people I townread. She called a town slip a scum slip, pushed bingle for shit reasons, but she is town on meta. Okay
Exactly.
Ahhh
Green Cap Boys
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Green Cap Boys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:10 am

Post by Green Cap Boys »

In post 2709, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also Datisi not being here is just astonishing if town here. Which is another point in favour of that hydra being scum.
what makes you think that town!me would be thrilled about being here? i went from utr to scum because of reasons i don't think anyone has actually managed to explain, and i already said regardless of that that this game is pain. being scum here would be great, but that's not the world we're living in unfortunately.

besides, there's currently two votes on rce, probably my favoured strategy here is wait to see if he gets quickyeeted, and if not, go from there. it's lazy, but i'm lazy.

can you make your town case on mastina that doesn't boil to "mastina post therefore mastina town"?

-D
Retti and Datisi hydra!
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:34 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:
votey 3.13

RCEnigma (2):
T3, NorwegianboyEE

not voting (5):
RCEnigma, Green Cap Boys, Aristeia, Dwlee99, mastina

with 7 alive, it takes 4 to sqump. day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-09-08 13:20:00)

modorator notes
  • seeking replacement for green cap boys.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:56 am

Post by schadd_ »

no longer seeking replacement; datisi takes over the slot
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Datisi »

sorry for the misunderstanding, if you got your hopes up that you're getting rid of me, sucks2bu

anyway, back to waiting to see if the game is over with a quickyeet, and if not, i might even get some life into me to carry the torch

-D
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Datisi »

i instinctively signed that lmfao pls ignore
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2650, NorwegianboyEE wrote:RCE’s play is very lackluster here if he was town.
No sense of urgency whatsoever considering this would in theory be game losing from his POV.
That is why i believe he is scum and submitting to his fate.
why would scum be demotivated from playing this game when there are zero scum deaths and they are on the verge of winning?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2640, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2637, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It feels to me like the major scum strategy for ElO was: "Make Mastina look scummy because they led eliminations on town!!" and when both me and T3 said: "nah dawg" they were like: "well shit, we’re all out of ideas…"
who are you even talking about?
In post 2642, Aristeia wrote:I don't see anything in RCE's iso that suggests he thinks Mastina is scum so I'm confused why Norwee is saying that's the scum plan while voting for RCE.
In post 2643, Aristeia wrote:
In post 2508, RCEnigma wrote:If you hit town at any point it kinda does. Getting the clean sweep though I see.

My wagon yesterday didn't hit resistance. I had 3-4 votes the whole day and it didn't switch until Mastina campaigned for tldne based on bingle not picking up steam. Bingle refused to go on me even as our wagons competed and I read that as highly town indicative. That might be hindsight making it stronger now cuz, well FC was town too but at the time I wasn't convinced with Mastinas case and me voting bingle would have to be something pretty damning.

I threw the possibility of Mastina!scum at bingle yesterday and he remained adamant this was their towngame and I'm inclined to believe it.

So with that said my wagon lost steam with tldne's picking up off the back of Mastinas vote. With the way bingle/FC played out yesterday AND knowing both had a shot n1 (my bad, I know) I figure scum saw the support to elim I had but backed Mastinas push to preserve a miselim today with the idea that BOTH bingle and FC would be night kills.

Unless the team is me+Mastina+whoever, then you could argue scum actively moved against my elim for preservation instead of changing gears for the win.
this is the only post he makes today about Mastina and it implies he's in the Mastina!Town camp?

He also chose to not address any of this while spamming the thread with his nonsensical push on RCE.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

While it’s unfortunate to have Retti leave on such an bad note, i think this is the best for us both assuming he really is that annoyed at me.

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:31 am

Post by Aristeia »

It's strange to me how Town!Norwee can come into the game thread wanting to kill RCE/Me.

come up with "meta" as a defense for Mastina and put her as a defacto townread because it's "impossible for her to powerwolf.

claim the entire scum team is trying to kill Mastina,

and then vote for RCE/Me - when neither of us tried to kill Mastina, if anything RCE came into today saying that he thought Mastina was town.

when called on it he just handwaves it and continues pushing RCE who is just not even here.

I feel it's fairly likely this is a Norwee/T3 scum team and they are trying to pocket Mastina into voting for RCE.

I don't really have any hope for this game because it feels like we're very close to losing and I'm not as committed as people who have been here the entire time,

I know Mastina is already leaning towards voting for RCE so if that's the end there then let's just lose - I'm not really interested in getting upset about this like TLDNE was.

I will be throwing my pain potion at Norwee if RCE flips town and if there's another townie out there with a pain potion I suggest you do so as well.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Justifying using poison on me?

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2720, NorwegianboyEE wrote:While it’s unfortunate to have Retti leave on such an bad note, i think this is the best for us both assuming he really is that annoyed at me.

I just want it noted for posterity that Norwee continues to refuse to address the fact that his game state read and his pushes have been utterly inconsistent and has moved into nonstop push mode.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2722, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Justifying using poison on me?
why would I not use my poison on you if RCE flips town?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”