kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:18 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 1115, NorwegianboyEE wrote:At this rate Astronomy will get replaced.
Too bad. That slot didn't give us that much with the second replacement at our doorsteps.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't really like Cows lately, and RR's Kenny vote was less than meh. I'll sheep LQ and STD for now though since that's an actual wagon and Uranus seems to pulling an Astronomy with this inactivity and i would like for them to push out more content.
VOTE: Uranus
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:26 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

@RR,

Between CLS and Kenny, I feel kenny's content has been a lot better in terms of actually providing meaningful information that leads to a solve. I don't feel the same way about CLS. There's just too much WIFOM in CLS and all their takes. I also brought up another reason to SR CLS in .
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:29 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really like Cows lately,
I haven't liked CLS all game long. Was there some earlier content by them that you did like?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1128, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I haven't liked CLS all game long. Was there some earlier content by them that you did like?
Not that i remember.
Do you think Uranus has partner equity with Cow or that Uranus is more scummy?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:33 am

Post by kennyk »

In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really like Cows lately, and RR's Kenny vote was less than meh. I'll sheep LQ and STD for now though since that's an actual wagon and Uranus seems to pulling an Astronomy with this inactivity and i would like for them to push out more content.
I agree with trying to get people to post more content. But I am not yet ready to hop on that train. I also don't want to be accused of policy voting again. :giggle:

*irony on* Btw. did anyone notice the obvious connection that makes the two mentioned players the perfect scum team? With names like Uranus and astronomyforwo there has to be a connection. *irony off*
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1130, kennyk wrote:*irony on* Btw. did anyone notice the obvious connection that makes the two mentioned players the perfect scum team? With names like Uranus and astronomyforwo there has to be a connection. *irony off*
Reminds me of that time i made an joke in an previous game about the mafia being an "doctor team" of two users that both had the word: "doctor" in their username.

And then the irony was that they were indeed both mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not saying i strongly believe the same is happening here, but would be funny if it was.

- Bunno
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Uranus »

In post 1126, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't really like Cows lately, and RR's Kenny vote was less than meh. I'll sheep LQ and STD for now though since that's an actual wagon and Uranus seems to pulling an Astronomy with this inactivity and i would like for them to push out more content.
There's not much to put out, unless anyone asked me anything. I still don't trust cows here.

Also my activity could slow down as real life and me being in another mafia game will take more time up. I'll still have the time to give thoughts and such though.
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by cowsloveSushirolls »

In post 1124, kennyk wrote:
In post 1102, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:townblock uranus-lq and i want to add myself and kenny in there. discuss
Thanks for letting me in in this townblock after heavyly stepping on your toes. But why this Uranus-LG block and us being in there?
i think lq and uranus are probably one of the most backed up townies in this game. uranus by the lack of associatives, and lq for their individual play

despite a few opinions feeling otherwise,
i do not get the impression that i am talking to scum.
i've sat on it for a little bit and there's a ton of posts of you disagreeing or even scumreading me for things that are really just culture clash. most recent example i can think of is this:
In post 1090, kennyk wrote:To the scenarios: As I pointed out earlier (I am just to lazy right now to look up in which post, and I don't wanna fake quote ), a VT claim in my eyes is nowhere as reliable as you seem to think it is. A PR could very well hide behind a VT claim. I as scum wouldn't be too sure about those claims. And especially in the scenario we have it is not unlikely as our reaining PR is either jailkeeper or tracker. In both cases there are three setups.
i didn't really understand you until about a few hours ago, where i barely got into my head that this was because of a difference in background. in my homesite, a VT claiming PR is many times more likely to happen than a PR claiming VT, despite the latter being way safer. so much so, in fact, that there's a saying that a lot of people use when a person at E-1 claims VT, "villy killy"
it didn't really register in my head that a VT claiming PR was a large possibility, but i should always welcome it and not project that fact into my hypothetical scenarios
selling fuit gummy at an affordable price
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:53 pm

In post 1090, kennyk wrote:But one thing I haven't seen so far is your reason, why you posted the mason thing in the first place.
Spoiler: for kennyk's eyes only
i've strayed away from answering this ever since you talked to me about secret hints, but to be transparent i'm explicitly trying to play on people's reactions more this game and see what information i get out of it. it isn't limited to random PR softs, i've done a ton of different things like naked voting, fluff pictures and downright horrific takes.
(well, at least half of them are intentional. the other half is :oops:)

no, i'm not trying to do a TSTBS approach: i think a major difference would be in its purpose: this was in order to collect reactions, the TSTBS approach is to attempt to get townread or survive with WIFOM. LQ confusing the two gives me even more reason to townread them: they're putting obvious thought into what i'm doing and got a conclusion that's inches away from the truth.
In post 1127, LicketyQuickety wrote:@RR,

Between CLS and Kenny, I feel kenny's content has been a lot better in terms of actually providing meaningful information that leads to a solve. I don't feel the same way about CLS. There's just too much WIFOM in CLS and all their takes. I also brought up another reason to SR CLS in .
i'm going to take the time to comb through the game again and get the big picture

also, bad town, no dessert tonight. 5 different people expressing a distaste in my play, and only one person has decided to vote me for it? evil, disgusting, unsavory, and most importantly, zzzzzzzzzzz
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:54 pm

In post 1130, kennyk wrote:*irony on* Btw. did anyone notice the obvious connection that makes the two mentioned players the perfect scum team? With names like Uranus and astronomyforwo there has to be a connection. *irony off*
does this mean RR and RR are a townpair?
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:06 pm

In post 1100, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can understand what you are saying here, but the thing I see is that I see CLS trying to do a lot of things that make them look good without actually providing a meaningful (or conclusive, if you will) conclusion to all the things CLS is supposedly doing to solve the game. These big analysis posts CLS does seems more like trying to look good rather than actually helping CLS solve the game.
these jabs at my playstyle are personal to me
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:14 pm

In post 1137, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:
In post 1100, LicketyQuickety wrote:I can understand what you are saying here, but the thing I see is that I see CLS trying to do a lot of things that make them look good without actually providing a meaningful (or conclusive, if you will) conclusion to all the things CLS is supposedly doing to solve the game. These big analysis posts CLS does seems more like trying to look good rather than actually helping CLS solve the game.
these jabs at my playstyle are personal to me
are not*

i will acknowledge when something doesn't work but obviously neither of us know that yet
kennyk
kennyk
Goon
kennyk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by kennyk »

In post 1135, cowsloveSushirolls wrote: also, bad town, no dessert tonight. 5 different people expressing a distaste in my play, and only one person has decided to vote me for it? evil, disgusting, unsavory, and most importantly, zzzzzzzzzzz
Are you begging for a train on you? If I wasn't the one on you right now you would have my vote now. Allthough the unwillingness to vote you might tell us something about the nonvoters, too.
Uranus
Uranus
Townie
Uranus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by Uranus »

If we need more voters, I'm up for voting cows.

VOTE: cowslovesunshines
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:14 am

In post 1139, kennyk wrote:Allthough the unwillingness to vote you might tell us something about the nonvoters, too.
my point. why slap votes on people who aren't going to react to your votes at all, and don't have enough information to be accurately scumcased (or at least nobody has tried to write a comprehensive case despite LQ) when you have one of the highest posters here and being universally scumread? seems like people are deathly afraid of conflict
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:28 am

In post 1129, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1128, LicketyQuickety wrote:
Not that i remember.
Do you think Uranus has partner equity with Cow or that Uranus is more scummy?
good questions by evil people
In post 1098, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1079, cowsloveSushirolls wrote:if uranus is a fakeclaiming champion, then he should go and say that. what's the problem with this again? if he isn't good at fakeclaiming, chances are he won't do it as scum.
Which is exactly what Uranus said. They said they normally don't fakeclaim as Scum. Why are you covering for Uranus so strongly here?
i rephrased my interpretation of uranus's post which turned into uranus's post. aaa
i think i've shown many times that i don't like when wack logic is used to scumread somebody. you gotta scumread a person properly by building up your reasoning with my input or not bother
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Evil people? Really?

- Bunno
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:38 am

In post 1143, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Evil people? Really?
n
no sir, no evil people around here
:shifty:
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What would you say if i voted you because "good posts, but evil."?

- Bunno
cowsloveSushirolls
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
cowsloveSushirolls
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:49 am

In post 1145, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What would you say if i voted you because "good posts, but evil."?
You :D can take this :D read and :D shove :D it :D up :D your :D nose. :D Seriously? :) How :) many :) fucking :) pages :) have :) I :) contributed :) while :) you :) did :) jack :) shit :) and :) you're :) going :) to :) select :) my :) push :) on you :) and :) say I'm mafia.

No I'm not going to let this slide. This is a garbage post of your thoughts and I can't even confront you on this because you're straight up calling me evil. That's not helpful. Get your head in the game or you're gonna be sorry.

Spoiler:
i'd probably look at what you've said about me before and ask about it
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now you see how it feels.
:cry:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How interested would you be in annRadical Rat wagon?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 2:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think his Kenny vote sucked.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”