NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2875 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Girl, i’ve fought Flavour Leaf in ElO where he was hard pushing me as scum and with all of the odds against me in TM and still won.
Your push here is nothing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2876 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:34 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I'm bringing up how LLD treats Mastina's townreads because they're usually wrong because you have decided to defend yourself with "Mastina says I'm 95% town" therefore I must be town!

You're now trying to bring up a readslist from 2500 posts ago when those reads aren't even Mastina's reads right now and have nothing to do with the game.

If you were going to use the LLD tell, you should've used it 2500 posts ago instead of using Mastina to mis-eliminate townie after townie.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2877 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2875, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Girl, i’ve fought Flavour Leaf in ElO where he was hard pushing me as scum and with all of the odds against me in TM and still won.
Your push here is nothing.

It's unfortunate you're scum here and have no idea how to defend yourself.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2878 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All of the mafioso are coming out of the woodwork to save RCE here and that is excellent.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I wasn't even going to push you until you starting taunting me like a total dick.

I honestly stopped caring about this game and had written it off and wanted to just go to bed.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2878, NorwegianboyEE wrote:All of the mafioso are coming out of the woodwork to save RCE here and that is excellent.
who are you even talking about?

You're literally 1v1ing right now

It's like you think if you keep making shit up people won't read what we wrote and just decide to give up and vote with you.

its so frustrating

I'm going to stop posting because your plan is to literally drown the thread in garbage shit posts do demotivate an already demoralized town into giving you the vote you need to win.

I'm done here.

I tried my best if it doesn't work whatever I don't care.

If RCE gets yeeted I'm throwing my pain potion at Norwee.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2881 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:00 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2837, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m over with this whining, i’m just so over it.
Pulling the plug on RCE is so fricking hard because he is scum here, anyone should be able ro see it.
People said this yesterday and I was the LEADING WAGON for a large portion of the day.

If it wasn't true yesterday what makes it true today?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (ISO) » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2833, Aristeia wrote:Highly doubt RCE/Norwee are scum/scum because bussing is very suboptimal in a nightless elo
While yes it's suboptimal people play suboptimal all the time. I know it's not plausible from my pov but from outside it's feasible. Why? Because the only way I'm scum is I'm designated as a hard bus day 2 and agree to off Bingle in the night knowing I was already in the bottom of everyone's Poe except bingles.

The only way I agree to be hard bussed though is if both my partners are hard clear on my flip or I'm tied close enough to a town slot that a miselim the following day is guaranteed.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2884 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2831, Dwlee99 wrote:I can elaborate on Ari a different time I think.

Mmm I might be worried scum bus here to muddle associatives. Do you think Norwee/Ari/RCE is possible, for instance? Just spitballing here.
elaborate on the ari/rce not aligned read when you can, because my current solve has both of them

there's a reason i asked whether t3's vote on rce checks out, btw. i lazily crlt+f'ed "rce" in t3's iso (so it's possible i missed stuff, especially since i wasn't thoroughly reading originally), but his rce's vote feels weirdly quick. coupled with going from locktown on our slot to going lockscum based on ??? reasoning, if i had to guess a bus vote, i wouldn't say it's norwee's.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2885 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If T3 is bussing then that still just means killing RCE is a good idea.
Seems very unlikely for scum!T3 to do that instead of just voting to kill me if RCE was their partner because that means at least 1 town would be voting me right now so T3 could just quickhammer me with his remaining teammate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2886 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So no, T3 is town.

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2887 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2885, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seems very unlikely for scum!T3 to do that instead of just voting to kill me if RCE was their partner
because that means at least 1 town would be voting me right now
so T3 could just quickhammer me with his remaining teammate.
don't see how this one has to be true?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2888 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At this point i feel like RCE and Ari are both 100% confirmed scum, while Mastina and T3 are 100% confirmed town.
That leaves the problem of finding out which of Dwlee and GCB are scum/town, and with an reasonable grade of certainty.
Mastina, i want you to think on this, as this is the last real question we need to ask ourselves.
I’ll look into it when i get more time today, it’s the last thing i need to do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2889 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2887, Datisi wrote:
In post 2885, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Seems very unlikely for scum!T3 to do that instead of just voting to kill me if RCE was their partner
because that means at least 1 town would be voting me right now
so T3 could just quickhammer me with his remaining teammate.
don't see how this one has to be true?
Unless the team is exactly T3 + RCE + Aristeia.
Do you believe that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2890 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Actually maybe should consider that just for claritys sake.
Check to see if T3 has any interactions with either of the two that is impossible.

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2891 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:19 am

Post by Datisi »

yes, that's the current idea i'm mulling over

t3 seeing earlier that things are possibly going to shit with you voting rce and making sure they're on the right side of history if worse comes to worst - that's also why i keep asking whether t3's vote on rce checks out, because it feels rather sudden

ari seems like she took my indecision around mastina and decided to try to attack you rather than bus

is there anything i'm missing that makes that team clearly unviable?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2892 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:20 am

Post by Datisi »

also i looked at schadd's iso and i couldn't find a single vc yesterday where t3 was voting rce, which made me all the more ??? at how certain he seemed at that vote today
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2893 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2891, Datisi wrote:is there anything i'm missing that makes that team clearly unviable?
Possibly not… as annoying as that is to say.
I’m not sure how likely it is, but not 0?

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2894 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

It was sort of a test and RCE failed. Ari had a highly emotional post towards RCE and RCE kind of ignored it but I know Ari can fake those emotes
I prefer they, thanks :)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2895 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I mean, post and is kinda awkward with the extremely fast unvote.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2896 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2897 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2895, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I mean, post and is kinda awkward with the extremely fast unvote.
lasted all of minute and a half

usually i'd say something like that is -partners because who would do that, but my limited exp with scum!t3 + the reputation i've heard makes me think that's not out of his scumrange

pedit: lol that vote
shows tied wagons and i see dwlee was kinda indecisive there
which i guess means t3's vote isn't completely out of the blue, but it still feels too easy
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2898 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2304, T3 wrote:
In post 2301, Aristeia wrote:I just iso'd Limit and F4'd for T3 and its like all over the place.

I don't really understand the progression from T3 town, t3 NAI, t3 i dont know to T3 is lockscum lets kill him?

It feels quite reachy and desperate.

I don't think it's something I've ever seen SS do before? pls correct me if I'm wrong.

THANK YOU
YOU ARE TOWN
PROBABLY
unless this is some weird af pocket.
In post 2449, T3 wrote:I'm thinking
So Dwlee/RCE are in the PoE and probably not scum together. Ari is the only one left outside of my locktowns [mastina, Norwee, GCB]
so uh this 'locktown isn't really locktown'
Ari is basically 100% scum here unless I just suck at reading s/s interactions
Idk, maybe it’s not such an stupid theory as i thought. Because T3’s reads on both RCE and Aristeia seem a bit like distancing attempts.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2899 (ISO) » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Would the 1000 IQ play here be to vote T3 if these associations continue being bad just to see if it is right on the money?
:mrgreen:

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”