Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think it’s more telling on those who don’t figure it out and I won’t spell it out as I feel it’s a bit too close to the line.

The way I figure is I will probably be elimmed or conf town.

Because if I am not elimmed then StD should be.
If StD is elimmed then we are in the PoE scum can’t afford a no kill
So should be conf town if I am jailed so I am okay with the plan however it goes
If I am miselimmed of which I can and will go :P Post game at whoever is town on it and then you listen to my mechanics plan as it’s known not to be BS now.

Town likely wins no matter what it’s just a matter of who wants to elim me out of imho bad paranoia.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1224, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1215, Datisi wrote:marci it's up to you, but i would like to recommend jailing norwee tonight if we yeet std and it greens
Why in the scebario that STD is green?
because if we yeet std and he's red the game is over

if we yeet anyone other than std and they're green, std should be jailed again
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:38 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't want to elim you out of bad paranoia i want to elim you bc your read on me is bad and you're refusing to listen to reason

but also i thought we should always be paranoid of you? or was that some scum bs you said in the mini normal
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don’t think that is the best use of our JK from my POV.
If we lim STD and they flip green. Marcistar should use the JK on Math or someone else, so that if Marvi dies we get another confirmed town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Datisi »

sure. it's up to marci anyway. just make sure she makes her target known before eod.
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1227, Datisi wrote:i don't want to elim you out of bad paranoia i want to elim you bc your read on me is bad and you're refusing to listen to reason

but also i thought we should always be paranoid of you? or was that some scum bs you said in the mini normal
It’s not about reads anymore.
That’s the part you’re not following.

We are very close to 2226 levels of broken.

8 alive right now. 2 confirmed town.

If Marci announces who she jails are the end of the day (I know this is not typical) then we will gain another confirmed town if anyone dies.

If scum shoot Marci that stops that confirmed town angle.

However if there is a follower then we get another confirmed town/guilty from their check too.
If there is a babysitter then scum have to weigh if they are on Marci or not. (Imho they should be in the PoE)

So minimum if anyone dies then we are at 2 conf town 6 alive tomorrow assuming game is not over with std flip.
Best case it’s 1 guilty with 6 alive or 4 conf town with 6 alive.

Reads are becoming very very irrelevant.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t have to be right anymore

I just have to confirm enough town that scum can’t win.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 am

Post by Datisi »

reads are not irrelevant because there's a difference btwn using one of those checks on a player in the poe or wasting it on someone who drove the strongman wagon for the whole day 1 lol
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think that is the best use of our JK from my POV.
If we lim STD and they flip green. Marcistar should use the JK on Math or someone else, so that if Marvi dies we get another confirmed town.
Why would you not want to be confirmed town?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1232, Datisi wrote:reads are not irrelevant because there's a difference btwn using one of those checks on a player in the poe or wasting it on someone who drove the strongman wagon for the whole day 1 lol
Except you didn’t lol and you tried to wagon anyone else at the end.

Not worth getting into this with you on
GTKAS -- MathBlade
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:51 am

Post by marcistar »

UNVOTE: lets think this through a bit
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone VT should be begging to be jailed at this point.

Because any death means confirmed town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1234, MathBlade wrote:Except you didn’t lol and you tried to wagon anyone else at the end.
ah yes

which is why i kept my vote firmly planted on george, because i was hoping that i would be able to vote elsewhere

even though i was able to just Not vote george in the first place

i agree it's not worth getting into it with you but holy fuck
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1237, Datisi wrote:
In post 1234, MathBlade wrote:Except you didn’t lol and you tried to wagon anyone else at the end.
ah yes

which is why i kept my vote firmly planted on george, because i was hoping that i would be able to vote elsewhere

even though i was able to just Not vote george in the first place

i agree it's not worth getting into it with you but holy fuck
I’ve literally done this so yes.

See bussing Not Mafia in recently completed game with Marci.

It’s a common thing with dead weight scum to buy a day.

So yes it’s not unreasonable.

Scum do what they do for cred

Now I think it’s StD or Norway (based on Norway not wanting to be blocked)

But me suspecting you is not farfetched
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

i'd rather be jk than die

pick me
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:56 am

Post by Datisi »

nobody was scumreading george before me

i don't bus him for cred because any cred after he flips is irrelevant

go look at 2175 if you want to see how it actually looks when i switch to trying to save my partner after bussing them throughout day 1
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:57 am

Post by Datisi »

speaking of 2175 where the f is iv
~M
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1240, Datisi wrote:nobody was scumreading george before me

i don't bus him for cred because any cred after he flips is irrelevant

go look at 2175 if you want to see how it actually looks when i switch to trying to save my partner after bussing them throughout day 1
Probably won’t as reads are irrelevant to me
I am either being elimmed here because town doesn’t do the mechanically smart thing and elim std
Or I am probably being conf town jailkept due to paranoia

So I literally do not care.
I am going to break the game open mechanically or be dead.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I suppose i could admit that towns chances do look pretty good considering Mafia should only have a goon and we have 2 town PR’s still alive.
But i don’t really like the idea of acting like the game is already won and nothing could possibly make us lose.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1233, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1228, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t think that is the best use of our JK from my POV.
Don’t need it.

- Bunno
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I suppose i could admit that towns chances do look pretty good considering Mafia should only have a goon and we have 2 town PR’s still alive.
But i don’t really like the idea of acting like the game is already won and nothing could possibly make us lose.
Oh no we could lose if people decide to not be mechanically smart and decide reads > facts in a game where mechanical deception is impossible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1244, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1233, MathBlade wrote:
Don’t need it.
Doesn’t matter

You should want it so scum can’t elim anyone
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

If you’re a VT you should want the block
The block should come within already claimed VTs
Marci announces her block within that pool to prevent blocking the PR by mistake
GTKAS -- MathBlade
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:04 am

Post by marcistar »

when starting the day i thought scum would be save the dragons, because his instant "its marci" felt off.. felt like he knew he was rbed, and the most logical jump would be that i did it since i kept susing him. felt like he was subtly trying to push me for that.
i don't think it was a save, because i think if he wasnt scum he wouldve been kept alive so he could stay in the poe.
i dont think it was a babysitter save either because they prob wouldve been hinting for us to move away from this direction by now.

i think ive arrived to the point where

todays elim = either mathblade/save the dragons
i jailkeep the one who doesnt get elimmed ^
if we have a follower = innocentvillager/alisae is the best choice imo

as i really feel like norwegianboy, datisi, dwlee would be town here.
In post 1243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I suppose i could admit that towns chances do look pretty good considering Mafia should only have a goon and we have 2 town PR’s still alive.
:shrug: i know theres still room for us to lose, which is why i og wanted to hold on a bit longer before claiming.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:05 am

Post by MathBlade »

Elim StD see if we have a game or not
If we do then scum tried to kill std go look at why combine with PoE and yawn
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”