Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 172, SirCakez wrote:it could essentially function as a guilty if we know who was targeted and then there are two nightkills the next night
No. It's a guilty if there are three nightkills the next night. You're forgetting about vigilantes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 127, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I just realized that if I am to properly roleplay I need to actually lurk until twilight which is not possible due to the fact that I will be replaced. Slightly less lazy Yukari it is.
You can roleplay having a teaparty with me. I'm immortal and votelesss. Teaparty is my whole thing.
Thanks for claiming stump. Kinda worried but excited.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 141, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 130, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 127, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I just realized that if I am to properly roleplay I need to actually lurk until twilight which is not possible due to the fact that I will be replaced. Slightly less lazy Yukari it is.
You can roleplay having a teaparty with me. I'm immortal and votelesss. Teaparty is my whole thing.
I want to say your claim and ability is super townie. But now i’m paranoid it’s an scum role that’s designed to look town because: "Haha, mod would never create an voteless mafia al i right" :neutral:
I concur that it's likely town and should not be tested until elo minus one day or melo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 149, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Usually games count both formats.
Let’s see if this one counts.

Norwee
You need the word vote for it to count.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 154, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Now you made me vote.
I was going to save my glorious first vote for one of the inevitable SDM crew claim.
Is SDM crew like a miller? If so, how would I go about finding out if I was a crew member?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 161, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The thing about my role claiming is that i’m usually of the opinion that town should usually not claim, even if they are VT. Because that just lowers the PoE for mafia that is hunting PR’s right? But when my role is literally negative utility and just looks scummy, i’d rather claim it immediately so all my cards are on the table and nobody can say: "oh man, Norwee’s role sure is scummy!!" later on.
Same philosophy for millers, same philosophy here.
Dang. In your place, I would have used it to 1) Say NorwegianboyEE is conftown and 2) Announce your night result for the previous night.

Then, people would know to coordinate actions without you claiming. The only bad result would have been if you were nightkilled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

@Lukewarm- Aaron has made zero effort to actually scum hunt in the thread, only dance. That being said, I am debating moving my vote to SirCakez. His defense on Aaron is too strong and aggressive for a slot that has no content.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 179, Titus wrote:
In post 154, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Now you made me vote.
I was going to save my glorious first vote for one of the inevitable SDM crew claim.
Is SDM crew like a miller? If so, how would I go about finding out if I was a crew member?
Titus, I googled SDM crew + touhou, and found this

I don't think it has anything to do with millers / alignments, and more of "I would vote out anyone who picked one of these characters"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 181, Titus wrote:@Lukewarm- Aaron has made zero effort to actually scum hunt in the thread, only dance. That being said, I am debating moving my vote to SirCakez. His defense on Aaron is too strong and aggressive for a slot that has no content.
lmao do it
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 181, Titus wrote:@Lukewarm- Aaron has made zero effort to actually scum hunt in the thread, only dance. That being said, I am debating moving my vote to SirCakez. His defense on Aaron is too strong and aggressive for a slot that has no content.
ngl Titus. Cakez's response to your post 62 is pretty close to my own. I almost voted you for it, but then decided against it and decided to try and talk to you instead.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

Good to know this thread has already peaked with . It's all downhill from here!

UNVOTE: Gamma Emerald
VOTE: Sanae

There's been far too much fluff RP nonsense in this thread. Would be willing to vote for Aaron as well, though I feel like Aaron is at least making slightly more of an effort to actually play the game (Note: Jester talk does not count as effort to play the game) despite the very low content.

I'm guessing Yukari's SDM-specific ire is based on SDM member behavior in past FakeGod Touhou UPicks, but I could be wrong.
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:05 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Did he though?
As far as I’m aware dude announced two townreads which is more effort than half of the playerlist so far.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

I am also going to say that I didn’t really like the timing of Norwee’s claim, which happened right after potentially fueling LLD’s ire. That kinda read like a panic defense to me.
Modding Account.
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:42 am

Post by RegRider »

In post 67, Titus wrote:
In post 66, RegRider wrote:I don't know what kind of mod we have, but I can see it being a flavored warning, but there was that everyone overheard bit. EM had a Town Crier role, and we might have something similar.
Town Criers are relatively rare here on MS. This game has a lot of rare stuff in it is my bet though. I've played on a lot of various sites (almost all as Titus). A quick guess, are you from Sc2mafia? If not, what site(s)?
Not from Sc2mafia. Rather not say where I am from.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

Titus why are you so obsessed with Aaron when you said your only reason for voting him was gut?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:47 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 185, Kilgamayan wrote:Good to know this thread has already peaked with . It's all downhill from here!

There's been far too much fluff RP nonsense in this thread. Would be willing to vote for Aaron as well, though I feel like Aaron is at least making slightly more of an effort to actually play the game (Note: Jester talk does not count as effort to play the game) despite the very low content.

I'm guessing Yukari's SDM-specific ire is based on SDM member behavior in past FakeGod Touhou UPicks, but I could be wrong.
do you think the RP is AI?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:57 am

Post by RegRider »

Okay so Norwee is a watered down Town Crier and a role delayer. I'll buy that. They probably shouldn't have claimed the second part but whatever. I'll townread her for that. Not exactly appreciating RP.
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:59 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

In post 190, SirCakez wrote:
In post 185, Kilgamayan wrote:Good to know this thread has already peaked with . It's all downhill from here!

do you think the RP is AI?
I think the phrasing of that question is a bit of an oversimplification of the situation.

To me, the RP not only contributes nothing meaningful, it pulls the thread in the wrong direction. RVS is Silliness Central, sure, but RP does nothing to help us get out of that into serious times, and once some people have moved into serious times, continuing the RP serves to try to drag the thread back toward unhelpful silliness. Unhelpful silliness is bad for town and good for mafia, ergo my opinions and vote.
~ Edible
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:04 am

Post by RegRider »

In post 69, Titus wrote:
In post 68, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 63, Titus wrote:Meanwhile while we run up Gamma for an RVS reason, we ignore Aaron.
Maybe you can spell it out for me, why we should be focusing on Aaron. Last I saw from you, he had 1 post and you said your vote was gut
No engagement, but clearly reading the thread.
Really? Because I think the same was true for the rest of the players. Norwee was just vibing. Do you think Aaron is scum?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 187, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I am also going to say that I didn’t really like the timing of Norwee’s claim, which happened right after potentially fueling LLD’s ire. That kinda read like a panic defense to me.
I agree, it almost feels like he setup his provable role section, then waited for pressure, and then claimed and slipped in the second part and was like "look townie power".

I... I am hesitant.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

At a glance, I don't feel like is a post that comes from someone feeling so much pressure that they panic their way into an exceedingly premature roleclaim three posts later.

I'll review that exchange more closely later when I have the time, though.
~ Edible
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 194, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 187, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I am also going to say that I didn’t really like the timing of Norwee’s claim, which happened right after potentially fueling LLD’s ire. That kinda read like a panic defense to me.
I agree, it almost feels like he setup his provable role section, then waited for pressure, and then claimed and slipped in the second part and was like "look townie power".

I... I am hesitant.
I suppose you could call it an intuition that I'd rather get it out of the way for now than later.
I wouldn't exactly think it to be alignment indicative for me one way or the other. Though i'd probably just never claim in the first place if i had this sort of role as scum.
And what do you mean "townie power" i specifically thought it was an pretty bad power to have for town so i just claimed it early.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:35 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 194, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

I... I am hesitant.
I don’t doubt the claim itself.
I just think there is some scum equity in the timing of the claim.
Modding Account.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

Now here is the biggest question in this thread: do I want to townread Titus this early?
Townreading Titus this early is an incident by itself.
Modding Account.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't want to have an read on Titus because i can't read them and they can't read me lol.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”