Micro 1026: 09:12 | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:53 am

Post by innocentvillager »

it feels scummy because it doesn’t really make sense to me

are you going to actually respond to my thing or just take unexplained potshots at me to fit the narrative that I’m scum here
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1515, marcistar wrote:HI YALL SORRY FOR THE WAIT
(the weather knocked out my wifi and it could only get fixed today :lol: was kinda expecting to be force replaced.. kinda dont know if its stable tho but we pushin :cool: )
HAPPY SCUMDAY MATHBLADE BTWBTW

IVE HAD TIME TO THINK

i think its best to
VOTE: save the dragons
although i'll feel kinda bad if he flips town.. but this sorta thing is a needed sacrifice :P if hes town and doesnt get elimmed here, he'll be saved for a future miselim (that future one will 100% go thru, since look at this astounding evidence).
its best to do this now while we have our safety nets still.

i don't feel like save the dragons would've been attacked, but i can see the world where scum no killed.
but i feel like no killing is most possible from mathblade

so im fine with jailing mathblade tonight <3

i still townread norwegianboy and dwlee so like... why are yall panicking and vote switching??? yall confuse me :P
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Seems we are good to go.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1575, innocentvillager wrote:it feels scummy because it doesn’t really make sense to me

are you going to actually respond to my thing or just take unexplained potshots at me to fit the narrative that I’m scum here
It doesn’t make sense to me either, that you’re questioning an perfectly natural comment.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:56 am

In post 1564, Dwlee99 wrote:How did your question help sort me? You said yourself it didn't.
In post 1566, Dwlee99 wrote:It was also right after I voted you and I don't even think I was particularly super disengaged. I mean I'm not engaged engaged cause I was just kinda like oh yea kill STD I guess but also i think I had a normal level of engagement relative to other players but you're talking about my engagement and trying to frame it a certain way.
so you have never asked a question out of curiosity that it might help sort somehow, get a response, and decide the response didn’t actually make you town or scum on them? I feel like you’re being really unfair here

im not trying to frame anything and if that is genuinely what you thought I am sorry.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:02 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

See but now you feel caught for the wrong reasons
I prefer they, thanks :)
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:04 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

But yes I've asked questions that didn't end up helping sorting that ai thought might but I think I've already explained why I think your question actually wasn't made with the intent to sort.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:14 am

In post 1580, Dwlee99 wrote:See but now you feel caught for the wrong reasons
no dude

I am upset because throughout this game, people are throwing shots at me with little to no explanation calling me scum for all sorts of shitty narrative reasons

I’m too defensive!
It feels like scum me is just throwing shade in a slimy way!
I’m not as engaged or towny as some random previous game when i am coming off hiatus have less time for this and town is doing fine!
It feels like I’m trying to have a different opinion so I’m scum!

there’s plenty more but I can’t think of it rn but it

I’m not sure who is scum doing it or if they are just enjoying town eat at me but it’s fucking annoying

I’m upset because people have been calling me underwhelming when I’ve done more and posted plenty of my thoughts at this point more than most people here, given plenty of thoughts

I’m upset because when I point out how reasonings against me are dumb and shitty I get hit with shit like this. And now someone’s going to call me scum for being defensive

Honestly if I was scum I would just gtfo of here why even play lmao. But there’s no way in hell im being mislimmed here idec

I’m upset because the moment I defend std people find it scummy and somehow immediately jump to I’m just scum WKing - this literally isn’t the first time this has happened mini 2207

if I lose this to solo scum nor I might need another hiatus this is too much holy shit
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:15 am

In post 1578, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1575, innocentvillager wrote:it feels scummy because it doesn’t really make sense to me

It doesn’t make sense to me either, that you’re questioning an perfectly natural comment.
Can you please respond to my actual content in that post??
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:17 am

I’m sorry i need to handle being scumread better

this is just going to happen and I need to accept it. sorry if I’m being toxic.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The reason why i didn’t bring up Datisi’s nervousness before is because i didn’t.
That’s it.

I didn’t put it into words before then.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1573, innocentvillager wrote:how could he possibly post that as scum here
And this is because it’s my image of scum!Datisi.

- Bunno
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:19 am

In post 1570, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1567, Datisi wrote:i can't wait to lose this game because of some bullshit
This is what i found townie.

Your vote is whatever.
okay but you quote this exact post, like 10 pages after he expresses that std is town here, so it feels weird that you’re saying that you’ve had this thought this whole time now? idk

and how come that logic doesn’t apply to me when I’ve also been defending std?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:20 am

In post 1586, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1573, innocentvillager wrote:how could he possibly post that as scum here
And this is because it’s my image of scum!Datisi.
what you are saying here is that scum!datisi doesn’t go out of his way to white knight std in the first place?

scum Datisi will never make that post having said what he said in the past 10 pages and it has absolutely nothing to do with meta and my point was just when u said it was that exact post that that just made me go ????
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1587, innocentvillager wrote:and how come that logic doesn’t apply to me when I’ve also been defending std?
Because it has nothing to do with that? I am expressing that Datisi, as an player, seems very reminiscent of how he plays as town when he says things like quote: "I can’t wait to lose this game to some bullshit" because it seems very genuine and is indicative of the sort of mindset Datisi has when he is town and not when he is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Town!Datisi frequently expresses nervousness and fear of losing the game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not applying this read to anyone else. This is an unique read, and that is why i did not apply it to anyone else.

- Bunno
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:25 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Defensiveness isn't a scum tell but the way you defend yourself can be
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:26 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

And your posts just feel incongruent with one another in a way
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i would not townread Datisi just because he is townreading STD, something he is perfectly capable of doing or replicating as scum. I am townreading because of the way he is townreading them and his comments surrounding the issue.

- Bunno
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:01 am

Post by marcistar »

GUYS I LOWKEY THINK INNOCENTVILLAGERS TOWN NOW ;-;
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Datisi »

i am also starting to townread iv :/ i don't recall you throwing fits like this as scum in a very losing position, no?

but also norwee might be town because i feel like scum!him needs me as a misyeet here and making up some convoluted reason to townread just me feels like, a bit unnecessary

not impossible if he hopes someone else will push me for him so that later on he can throw a fit for me being misyeeted, but like, on average maybe +town?

so i guess i have now gone all the way to "is this just std lol"
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So how many votes are STD on?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seems inevitable at this point so i might as well just have it happen i guess.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 5:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1582, innocentvillager wrote:if I lose this to solo scum nor I might need another hiatus this is too much holy shit
Yeees, i am hiding under an bed of pocketed town and you're the last obstacle MUHAHAHAHAA :twisted:

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”