Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

This is me snagging a pagetop for optimal VC-age.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yukaei why does it feel like you’re trying really really hard to commit on a read on me?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To not commit*
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 421, RegRider wrote:Also I see I am at E-2, so I'll claim. I'll note there are silly reasons to vote me, like Gamma who basically just voted me because I didn't do anything of note. My role/ability allows me to grant one wish once during the game. During twilight I can make the mod ask everyone for a wish. The wish can't kill anyone or change alignments or anything broken. Then I get all the wishes (I don't know who wished for what) and can grant one.
In post 426, RegRider wrote:
In post 425, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It's 7 to eliminate, you were like E-4
E-3. Gamma voted me. I got confused and thought it was 5 to Elim. Ah well.
This series of misunderstandings makes sense to me.
In post 445, Titus wrote:
In post 419, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jesus christ there are 3 days left wtf are we doing. WHO KILL?
I'll make a call if no choice made by tomorrow night.
Why would you be making the call?
In post 448, Lukewarm wrote:LLD, you are really really scaring me.

I have never attempted to do a ffery / cabd dance or convo before, and this was my first attempt. I saw an opportunity to claim to you in a way that only you would get, and I thought your claim seemed townie, so I went with it.

The fact that I basically told you my role, and then I have gotten radio silence from you SCARES ME :dead:
In post 449, Lukewarm wrote:being real with you guys, I did not realize we had a short day until I am sitting down to catch up right now :dead:

People I do not want to kill today are : Titus, Norwee, Aaron and Reg for the claim. I am gonna still put LLD on this list, even through she is scaring the hell out of me right now.
You constantly bringing up LLD scaring you but not doing anything about it is really pinging as scum.
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The English language is hard…

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 478, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:You constantly bringing up LLD scaring you but not doing anything about it is really pinging as scum.
I’m not going to make any conclusions until i understand wtf Lukewarm is going on about and why LLD should have understood his "role".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 470, Aaron wrote:I will cast my vote for either Lady Yukari, Kakeguri, or Sir Kilga unless given reasons to do otherwise.
Why not Gamma?

- Bunno
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:04 pm

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

In post 476, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yukari why does it feel like you’re trying really really hard to not commit on a read on me?
Because it’s fun to keep you in suspense. I would have no reason to do this otherwise regardless of my alignment.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 482, Yukari Yakumo wrote:
In post 476, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yukari why does it feel like you’re trying really really hard to not commit on a read on me?
Because it’s fun to keep you in suspense. I would have no reason to do this otherwise regardless of my alignment.
Σ(°△°|||)︴

- Bunno
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:51 am

Post by RegRider »

In post 446, Yukari Yakumo wrote:Oh yeah Reg claim your flavor.
Shinmyoumaru Sukuna
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fits flavour.

- Bunno
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:54 am

Post by RegRider »

In post 462, Yukari Yakumo wrote:I have already thought that far. If his claim is believable, we can literally wish to cop the designated target every day. (Personally I’d like to be confirmed town first but it’s just my wish.)
I assume you can't "everyday". One wish, and presumably wishing for more wishes is cheating. I already gave you a paraphrase, but maybe I was confusing.
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:57 am

Post by RegRider »

Also my PM mentions bastard wishes not being allowed. So I wonder if mafia can even wish to be confirmed town.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:09 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 373, Kop wrote:I'm not sure I'm following this safety matter. I mean if it's a public forum, it's entirely that, public. I know the chances of actually coming across the site that your on is very very slim with the amount of public domains that are out there, but I'm failing to see why it's 1) a safety thing, 2) denying someone just wanting to check out your meta when you have little over here.

It doesn't bother me about you not wanting to share this, but I just find that it's suspicious that your wanting to conceal something that isn't really a big deal in my eyes.

I used to play mafia on another website a long time ago, I never shared this information because it was never asked, or never mentioned, but if anyone asked at the time I was playing across here to wanting to see it, I wouldn't have had any issue sending them across.
I don't understand why this even matters
I SR Reg and I don't think there's anything wrong with what he's saying. Why push on something he feels is personal?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:29 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 388, Lukewarm wrote:I don't know how to express my thoughts on norwee, in the tone of the dance, so I might just break for a moment to speak plainly.

I think that his use of his town crier ability almost always comes from town. Like, he just made a dumb joke post that said his own name in it multiple times, therefore pointing attention and questions directly his way. That is like, the opposite of what he would want as scum I believe. Furthermore, the lack of direction with the post, lack of a goal, makes it harder to believe that he has a team behind him. I feel like a scum!Norwee with a town crier role, would have sparked a debate in the scum chat about how to use the ability, so it likely would not be being used yet while they try to come up with a strategic way to use it. Claiming his second ability, while probably not the greatest plan, also seems townie as well. The ability is possibly (probably?) verifiable dependent on the other abilities of the table, plus I would expect scum Norwee to want to keep his claim options open a little. So, I believe scum!Norwee would just claim the towncrier portion of his role.

~~~

I have encountered Kakeguri once before, as well as the Mary head alone once as well. I seem to remember there being a bit of role play coming from the Mary head in those games (and those were games where no one else was doing it) so the role play did not bother me. Furthermore, their reaction to Yukari's 228 felt very similar to my own, which similar thoughts makes me want to believe in similar alignments. Again, they are not on the same level as Norwee or Titus, but it was something that slid them higher then null, which is where the majority of the room is still sitting atm.

What has caused them to become a main suspect in your eyes?

I certainly hope that I am not disappointing, even if I had to break form for a bit.
I'm townbinning Lukewarm for this post
The analysis of Norwe comes from an incredibly town mindset IMO
In post 421, RegRider wrote:Also I see I am at E-2, so I'll claim. I'll note there are silly reasons to vote me, like Gamma who basically just voted me because I didn't do anything of note. My role/ability allows me to grant one wish once during the game. During twilight I can make the mod ask everyone for a wish. The wish can't kill anyone or change alignments or anything broken. Then I get all the wishes (I don't know who wished for what) and can grant one.
this could be a mafia ability tbf
and the rush to claim is REALLY weird

I *think* I could also go Gamma
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

this game needs more LLD
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 451, Lukewarm wrote:My brain has retained zero thoughts regarding anything said by : Sanae, Kilga, Kop, and Gamma. That makes me feel like there is likely 1-2 scum in that list, but would take a deeper reread for me to sort through then I can realistically do atm...
we have a decently similar scumpool except I'd keep Reg in there and take out Kilga and Sanae (who I'm ambivalent about but have not seen anything that says "scum!" to me)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:34 am

Post by SirCakez »

meh I just remembered that Kop is usually limbait though
ugh I think I need to go through the weebname people who all sound similarly to me (Yukari, Sanae, Kakeguri)
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 489, SirCakez wrote:this could be a mafia ability tbf
I think i see where it comes from though.
He came from an newbie where amount to eliminate is 5. And then forgot or didn’t realize that this game has 7 to eliminate.
I still find it bad that he claimed but i’m not so sure i’d condemn it as an scum move.

- Bunno
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:41 am

Post by SirCakez »

I'm willing to give it a day

VOTE: Gamma
this is fine too
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
RegRider
RegRider
Goon
RegRider
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:19 am

Post by RegRider »

@SirCakez

How is it a mafia role? I don't know who sent the wish. If its a mafia, role I can just ask my scumteam what they wished for. Additionally I can TELL them what to wish for.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:39 am

Post by Titus »

I am thinking about my wish before I lock in...I have a few ideas

1) We all submit a cop wish on a player notoriously hard to read.
2) We wish a strongwilled (meaning bypasses ascetics or roleblocks) rolecop on LLD as a safety measure due to their claim of being immortal.
3) Risky - We wish for a wagon sensor on a wagon. It's my favorite but stands a chance of being rejected. Wagon sensor is a controversial role.
4) We determine how many killing roles are in the game.
5) We wish a restriction on our role be lifted. Super risky and possibly broken.
6) Since the dead have a talking mechanic, we wish for all dead town to get a neighborhood with a random player. Each living player can only neighborize one dead player in this manner.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 493, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 489, SirCakez wrote:this could be a mafia ability tbf
I think i see where it comes from though.
He came from an newbie where amount to eliminate is 5. And then forgot or didn’t realize that this game has 7 to eliminate.
I still find it bad that he claimed but i’m not so sure i’d condemn it as an scum move.
I suspect it too ngl but I think we can use it if smart. We can all claim our wish submissions too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 478, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Why would you be making the call?
Somebody has to and the collective isn't.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Sat Sep 11, 2021 4:52 am

Post by unwnd »