DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:17 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1247, Nero Cain wrote:says the person thats voted nothing but town today.
Eh... look at me current location on my profile, no one can accuse me of being arrogant about my reads.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:42 am

In post 1247, Nero Cain wrote:says the person thats voted nothing but town today.
In post 1271, Nero Cain wrote:math keeps calling DGB scum but its
always
vote not DBG :facepalm:
I've been on a town-rolling streak like 90%, and Nero has been hounding me with rubbish day 1 scum reads in every game. His failure rate on me is literally 90%. And he's failing again.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

being a self-described "bad player" doesn't excuse your lack of engagement with the thread.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Titus »

This is levels of dumb.

DotW does nothing. Wagon resolves.

*sees clock*

Dang it.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:29 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1278, Titus wrote:This is levels of dumb.

*sees clock*

Dang it.
What does this mean?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Titus »

I see my VLA coming, which means I might not be able to stop a derp wagon
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I rather vote you than DOTW
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am

In post 1277, Nero Cain wrote:being a self-described "bad player" doesn't excuse your lack of engagement with the thread.
I'm very engaged. Whatshu talkinbout

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:15 am

In post 1278, Titus wrote:This is levels of dumb.

*sees clock*

Dang it.
You sound a bit like frustrated scum here.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1280, Titus wrote:I see my VLA coming, which means I might not be able to stop a derp wagon
Titus meet ends on the 20th I think?

Then we still have time after if clock math is right.

Assume a “derp” elim happens. Then we can find the scum on it.

I don’t believe miselims are all bad. Do I want scum, yes? It’s okay if it fails though.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1276, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1271, Nero Cain wrote:math keeps calling DGB scum but its
always
vote not DBG :facepalm:
I've been on a town-rolling streak like 90%, and Nero has been hounding me with rubbish day 1 scum reads in every game. His failure rate on me is literally 90%. And he's failing again.
roll statistics have no bearing on your ability to roll scum in this game.

A mod's use of a hood is WIFOM. There have been all town hoods, scum/scum hoods, town/scum hoods. Given that in my recent games I've played with a S/S hood and a T/S hood I felt like it was fairly likely that it was following the trend and putting scum in a 2 person hood and therefore we'd have a 50% chance of eliminating scum in you and math today. Suspecting that scum is in the hood has been a thing since I joined the site and it seemed odd to me that no one else was even suspicious.

I didn't much like your OMGUS vote on me and I think you've been useless but maybe it's intentional. Also felt like you calling Math scum while voting me was pretty bad.

Math constantly calling you scum but it always being with the qualifier of "if X is scum" also was pinging me but maybe there's something going on that I didn't really consider. And there's at most 1 scum between the 2 of you anways so if I haven't game solved by like d4 and neither of you are dead then I prob want your flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean maybe it was just a bunch of bad town that wagoned me and I'm just way off base here and scum is some combination of Kerset, House, Titus, and Andre idk.

If I were to just assume that math/DGB freaked the fuck out for reasons and Gamma was
In post 308, Gamma Emerald wrote: VOTE: Nero Cain
I’m not super sold on this but this doesn’t feel like his town game per se, and I feel like in recent games it’s become more of a stark contrast between his town and scum games
In post 375, Gamma Emerald wrote:
It
doesn’t carry much of the energy I remember from LN 230 or 231
In post 0, TemporalLich wrote:Nero Cain, Town Strongman-Finder, survives and wins
this reiteration of Gamma then maybe House was the only scum on my wagon.

(also dude misgendered me and called me an it :neutral: )

SSBM was also saying there's there's at most 1 scum on my wagon and I think that might point to an SSBM-House team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 486, Andresvmb wrote:Anyway, this is probably one of those games where I’ll voice my opinion, but I’m not going to lead anyone anywhere
didn't really like this line.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Titus

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:11 pm

Post by House »

In post 1229, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 656, House wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 655, Dragon of the West wrote:Okay so I just finished reading through everything...I'm coming to the conclusion that D1s really frustrate me. Quick reads:

A50 - null; not enough content to read. Anyone familiar with A50's town vs scum play? I only played one game with them where they were scum and just seemed disengaged most of the time, similar to here so far.
Andre - townlean; not much content but what was there, I liked for town. reminds me of 233
CSF - mostly null; tone has seemed fine
DGB - townlean; I'm a little confused about how the whole hood thing played out but the way DGB came clean about the 'gambit' and explained the hood interactions in detail struck me as town-ish. Although, I disagree that claimed masons get targeted by scum for NK. the games I've seen so far the claimed masons/neighbors/mason-lites just get kept alive as weak PRs that people get paranoid about
Gamma - null to townlean; this seems like inquisitive town!Gamma for the most part. Seems to be a little more in the driver's seat here from other games I've played with them, but idk if that's AI
House - not sure what to make of this slot. maybe scumlean? some posts seem like they're acting from an informed position or agenda-y, but other ones also strike me as engaged and hunting. not sure if that's just busy-work, though
Kerset - null, no content
MathBlade - scumlean; I think if one of DGB or MathBlade is scum, it's this slot. Paranoia about getting investigated, "botching" the crumb/claim and then using that to cast suspicion on DGB seemed off and kinda scummy. I think they backtracked their DGB read when they realized it might get them killed either before DGB or right after
Nero - honestly, Nero is a mystery to me. Every game he seems to have a tinfoil paranoia hat on that makes no sense to me and sounds like he's just slinging conspiracy theories around and I get paranoid he's scum and then he ends up being town and his theories end up being right. I don't think I'll be on board for a D1 Nero lim
Kyo - null to townlean; thought process and questions seem like town!Kyo
Titus - townlean; much more engaged and aggressive early compared to what I saw in 233 where they were scum. They said they play very different game to game so again not sure if AI but tone strikes me as town
Wake - null, no content

VOTE: MathBlade
Hopefully I'll have more time to be around for discussion tomorrow

So the only slot we're in any major disagreement on is MathBlade, but I'm scum?

Also, on this, when you read like 650 posts and are forming one-liner reads on every player in your first post based on impressions, I think it's easy to not recognize every stance a specific player has taken, and not bias yourself into TRing someone for having similar views. This doubt of yours aligns with the "mindmeld" reasoning you yourself provided for TRing Nero earlier though, so this weighs +town. I'd just like to point out the doubt is likely misplaced if you actually think about the context of Dragon's post
I like this post.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by House »

How would you know?

MUST BE TMI!

Sounds stupid, right? It did when you pulled that shit, too.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by House »

In post 1269, Ythan wrote:Thanks for the advice on how not to be toxic Nero lol.
Fucking. Lol.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by House »

In post 1245, Nero Cain wrote:I'd vastly prefer DGB/ythan/math over Titus. I mean maybe Titus is just scum that knows my reads are bad instead of being town that is talking out of her ass but she's sorta null town for me.
In post 1274, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: house
Lol.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

get fucked scum.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by House »

In post 1285, Nero Cain wrote:There have been all town hoods, scum/scum hoods, town/scum hoods. Given that in my recent games
I've played with a S/S hood
and a T/S hood I felt like it was fairly likely that it was following the trend and putting scum in a 2 person hood and therefore we'd have a 50% chance of eliminating scum in you and math today.
... does not mesh with...
In post 1285, Nero Cain wrote:And there's at most 1 scum between the 2 of you anways
VOTE: Nero

Fair to high chance your toxicity is coming from a scum agenda to create noise.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the S/S hood was 1 mafia and 1 traitor so in the event that Math/DGB was S/S the traitor should be left alone b/c it dies once main scum are killed.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by House »

In post 1295, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the S/S hood was 1 mafia and 1 traitor so in the event that Math/DGB was S/S the traitor should be left alone b/c it dies once main scum are killed.
Nope.

Anyone who isn't green counts against town's majority.

Red is dead. Period.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1288, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Titus

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Press X to doubt
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:It's somewhat unlikely but not impossible that you and DBG are scum that are fake claiming mason and if you are just a neighbor then shoot
one of you
is pretty likely to be scum anyways.
In post 248, Nero Cain wrote:If Math/DGB were in a two-person hood then it's pretty likely that
1 of them
is scum.
and I've been pushing that one of them was scum for like ever. So I'm being internally consistent. You're just scum that thinks they found an out for you and Titus.

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1296, House wrote:
In post 1295, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, the S/S hood was 1 mafia and 1 traitor so in the event that Math/DGB was S/S the traitor should be left alone b/c it dies once main scum are killed.
Nope.

Anyone who isn't green counts against town's majority.

Red is dead. Period.
Agreed. Elimming a traitor helps to identify the main scum.

Leaving traitor alone is all kinds of havoc and asking for trouble
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”