Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Dragon of the West »

Spoiler:
In post 1041, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1039, House wrote:
In post 1036, Wake1 wrote:
In post 44, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah it was aimless shade but it’s very early.
Now why would you say that, Gamma?

I don't like the idea of shade being "aimless." Last I checked throwing shade for no reason sure as Hell doesn't read Town to me. It being early doesn't matter much at all.
Do me a solid... read my last 50 posts and give me a quick and dirty opinion of my slot.

I won't hold you to it after a thorough read. It's more for other reasons.
You're not trying to rush me, are you?

You had better hope you aren't.

I'll be combing my way through at my own pace. What's the point of rushing? We've got time.
In post 1043, House wrote:
In post 1041, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1039, House wrote:
In post 1036, Wake1 wrote:
In post 44, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yeah it was aimless shade but it’s very early.
Now why would you say that, Gamma?

I don't like the idea of shade being "aimless." Last I checked throwing shade for no reason sure as Hell doesn't read Town to me. It being early doesn't matter much at all.
Do me a solid... read my last 50 posts and give me a quick and dirty opinion of my slot.

I won't hold you to it after a thorough read. It's more for other reasons.
You're not trying to rush me, are you?

You had better hope you aren't.

I'll be combing my way through at my own pace. What's the point of rushing? We've got time.
Obviously not, as I already told you that I wouldn't hold that opinion against you after a thorough read.

Why are you so paranoid about a simple request?

And these feel like scum theater to help Wake ease into a game he missed the first thousand posts of
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:27 am

Same with and
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:33 am

In post 1070, MathBlade wrote:I really really want to policy you but it’s antitown to do so.
Noting this since I think I have an open question to Math about a read switch on Nero
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:35 am

In post 1075, House wrote:Personally, I don't care for it.

If he had had the common decency to read the posts i asked him to, he wouldn't have responded in the tone he's taken with me if he was town.

Instead, he decided to agitate my already unstable state in what feels like an effort to cause another fight.

I'm done with him & the game tonight.
Don't forget to take your bow for completing a wonderful, theatrical performance!
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:45 am

In post 1129, Wake1 wrote:On page 9.

Two things:

1) I can't read Titus.

2) Mathblade, could you stop being coy?
In post 1132, Wake1 wrote:
In post 1130, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:You guys have each other in your signatures, aren't you friends? Weird energy in here tonight.
Why even post if you're not gonna say anything?
Wake has said nothing of substance up until this point. He's literally just "argued" with House for a few pages and then made random statements that don't have any really bearing on the game
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:49 am

Spoiler:
In post 1135, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1133, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1107, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1105, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1099, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1096, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think wake's response to House asking for a read on the last 50 posts of House's is faked.

Seems a little "get off my back" rather than an actual feeling Wake had. :eyes:
Why do feel different than the other mini normal?
I dont understand the question
You have a different “vibe” than in the mini normal with you and Roden. Why?
It's hard to explain and unrelated to the game.
I guess the easiest way to say is I dont really have a personality of my own. I blend. So in different company you'll see a different me.
Not really matching my experience with you.

Gonna keep my eye on you and see how you post

Bolded what I'm referring to. Isn't her saying her personality changes the entire point here?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:52 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1405, Dragon of the West wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1135, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1133, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1107, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1105, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1099, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1096, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I think wake's response to House asking for a read on the last 50 posts of House's is faked.

Seems a little "get off my back" rather than an actual feeling Wake had. :eyes:
Why do feel different than the other mini normal?
I dont understand the question
You have a different “vibe” than in the mini normal with you and Roden. Why?
It's hard to explain and unrelated to the game.
I guess the easiest way to say is I dont really have a personality of my own. I blend. So in different company you'll see a different me.
Not really matching my experience with you.

Gonna keep my eye on you and see how you post

Bolded what I'm referring to. Isn't her saying her personality changes the entire point here?
She didn’t blend in the mini normal though. She led.

I will go look at those other games but she seems sus to me and DGB.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:09 am

I couldn't get spoilers to work for some reason but A50's - again are just posts making jokes with nothing else
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

She also led in 3d20. FMPOV she COULD be scum that knows that there's scum in House/DGB but as a guy that gets "Nero isn't the same as X game" and its almost always wrong I think its a real crapshoot. Although just in general meta and playstyle changes can be AI.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:19 am

Spoiler:
In post 1219, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Damn you know what? DGB and Math is reminding me of large 233 where I was scum without a foot in the game. I could only get in by spewing out that wild thought process I had (which was a real thought process, it looked town, but was scum-motivated) with regards to why I decided to go along with Anya's fake masonry/neighbor claim.

I feel like Math is kinda flailing as town here and DGB has used that to contribute in a way that looks townie, but really, DGB's account of its plan, while sounding townie because it is genuine, is actually quite transparently pro-scum if DGB is a scum neighbor with Math. The scumteam just shoots Math eventually when discussion dies.

Like Titus and I did to Anya in 233. At least I think we shot her, maybe she got mislimmed.

Quite a few players are here from 233 as well - Nero, Dragon, Titus, Andres, DGB (I think maybe the idea for this comes from my play in 233 but maybe that's just my ego)

I kinda feel like if you take out the talk about the hood that DGBs ISO is kinda shit and I feel like I'm seeing things in a new light now.

VOTE: DGB

I think the difference here for me is Anya was just trolling in that game and you were rolling with it until you outed that the hood wasn't real. Here I don't think it benefits DGB to just out it and I don't think scum!DGB shooting town!Math would make DGB look good
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:26 am

In post 1228, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:How does DGB's claim about the hood compare to my claim of being in Anya's hood in 233 for you? Do you feel similarities at all?
Personally, I don't see the similarities. I think frustrated DGB outing the hood here reminds me more of 235 where DGB was a loyal town neighborizer and got in spats with LQ, who they neighborized
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:28 am

On a separate note: this wall-of-text posting, overthinking Kyo seems like town!Kyo to me
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:04 am

In post 1301, House wrote:
In post 1300, MathBlade wrote:But who says a traitor exists at all?
Nero is the one that can't stop bringing it up.
Pretty sure this is a blatant misrep. Up until this point Nero's only mention of a traitor was when discussing a S/S hood...pretty much always in response to you
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:37 am

In post 1350, MathBlade wrote:Specific to the PT. It will be clear later.

If scum kill me (or someone manage to elim me) my reasons for scumreads etc become pretty clear.

I find it odd you’re pushing me when it’s pretty obvious that 1) Not scum 2) Hood is TvT or DGB is the scum 3) Majority of people TR me.

You’re not adequately putting forward a case as to how I am scum or why mostly just sheeping Nero’s paranoia it feels like.

If you feel I am scum bring it on.
My concern is if it's solely in the PT and you flip green, I'm not going to know what it actually was that made you think DGB is scum. And if I don't know what that is, it's really hard to weigh it.

I don't think 1 or 2 are obvious at all and 3 shouldn't mean anything for my reads, especially if you're as good at scum as you claim to be. The only thing tangential to 3 that makes me think you might be town is that I'm townreading Titus who seems to have a lot of experience with your play and she's insisting you're town.

In general, I think your reads have been oddly inconsistent and your fear/paranoia of seeming suspicious doesn't sit right with me. Your interactions and reads bothering me most are your ones in regards to Titus. Sometimes you're talking to her like you know she's town, friendly, going along with her and other times you're shading her, acting like you're sure she's scum, much more aggressive. Those interactions feel like you're struggling to keep up a front. I have liked some of your posts though and I don't think you make as much sense with my other scumreads; but the odds off all of my reads being right is next to zero so I don't weigh "teams" too heavily D1

Now that I'm (almost) caught up, I think you're 4th on my list of potential scum.
Most scum
House
A50, Wake
Math
Least scum
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:10 am

In post 1361, MathBlade wrote:what about wagons started by scum? They can only pile on so much << This goes in the can’t category.
It’s more like a Nero is too forced thing. I feel that’s where I am supposed to be manipulated to push rather than it being a natural wagon. I don’t know when that feeling started exactly but it was enhanced by something DGB said to me in the PT.
So is your switch to a townread of Nero solely based on being worried about being manipulated to push Nero more than it is about your read of Nero's play? That seems like a shaky basis for a read unless you feel like the manipulation was super obvious
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:14 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1414, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1361, MathBlade wrote:what about wagons started by scum? They can only pile on so much << This goes in the can’t category.
It’s more like a Nero is too forced thing. I feel that’s where I am supposed to be manipulated to push rather than it being a natural wagon. I don’t know when that feeling started exactly but it was enhanced by something DGB said to me in the PT.
So is your switch to a townread of Nero solely based on being worried about being manipulated to push Nero more than it is about your read of Nero's play? That seems like a shaky basis for a read unless you feel like the manipulation was super obvious
In post 591, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 504, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 499, MathBlade wrote:
In post 496, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 478, Dwlee99 wrote:
Vote Count 1.03
Nero Cain (4)
- MathBlade, DrippingGoofball, House, Gamma Emerald
DrippingGoofball (2)
- Cat Scratch Fever, Nero Cain
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
- Almost50
Cat Scatch Fever (1)
- Titus
Titus (1)
- Dragon of the West
Kerset (1)
- ssbm_Kyouko

Not voting (3)
: Wake88, Kerset, Andresvmb

Deadline
: (expired on 2021-09-23 17:06:41)
Kinda feeling like there's scum on Nero wag.

House's talk about Nero pushing for a hood lim because Nero is informed of T/T, if anything, could be seen as House's own TMI spewing into the thread in order to frame up Nero on any hood lims or NKs.
If there is scum in the hood, my bet is on Math as DGB's play wrt the gambit aligns with its town meta, and I feel like it's possible that Math manipulated DGB into claiming
something
I'm not sure if I buy the outrage about outing Math's crumb, though Math didn't fake outrage in our last game together where he
was
scum, so possibly the hood is just t/t. From DGB's description it doesn't sound too much like it was manipulated into claiming, but DGB, if you felt at all like a horse being led to water, let me know. In truth that is what I was looking for, and what I expected to hear, but it seems like this may not be the case, in which case I don't have a case on Math at this time.
Gamma I got a bad feeling about early on and wasn't impressed by that last vote. I think the wagon has been on Nero long enough that if Gamma is scum, now is a good time to get on if Math, DGB, and House are all town. It doesn't look like a bus if Nero flips red, and there's little risk of the wagon dissipating, which means Gamma won't have to move his vote anywhere new anytime soon.

I feel like House or Gamma are the best bets actually, but House being scum is kinda contingent on t/t hood and aside from possible TMI he's seemed town.
How would I be manipulating DGB into claiming something?

It’s demonstrated I have a PT with DGB.
The only thing claimed is neighbors.
I did that first and then DGB narrowed it down.
So what manipulation would there be?

I don’t know if you’re just paranoid because of our last game or scum but this doesn’t logically add up
With leading questions in the hood, like the leading questions scum!you asked me about town!titus in our last game. I was specifically curious if there was anything like that in the PT, but didnt want to lead DGB there myself in case it is scum, and I don't think from its explanation that it is very likely that you led it there.

But yes, I am paranoid about you having manipulated DGB inside the hood specifically because of our last game.
I felt I was being manipulated into scumrrading Nero a bit, but then Nero wasn't helping himself. His more recent rebuttals had the passion of town, though
So now Math and DGB have both said they felt manipulated into SRing Nero by the other.

Wild stuff.
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:16 am

In post 1376, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1375, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 903, MathBlade wrote:… I mean like a PT cop or TA can check me lol.
I don't believe the hood is fake because I think DGB seems genuine about it and wouldn't make up a fake hood as scum, but if you're scum you still have a PT sooo
Fypov it’s possible I am scum with a hood yes. Not sure what your point is here. The bigger thing is when I die I flip neighbor or when DGB dies it flips neighbor.

I don’t expect both of us to make it to mid/late game so the issue resolved itself.
Ultimately my point was that having a PT cop check you doesn't really clear you in the sense that you could still just be scum. And your way to prove the hood wasn't fake was "have a PT cop check me!" which, again, doesn't clear you or confirm your hood
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:19 am

In post 1389, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1388, Dragon of the West wrote:A50 - I definitely scumread this slot
Of course you do. Now where is your vote??? :P
In post 1390, Almost50 wrote:Dragon calls House Scum, and is looking for a partner on House's readlist, but his vote is stuck on Mathblade (who isn't even in House's bottom 5). Solid case, bro.
I don't move my vote on catch ups like this where I have to read through dozens of pages until I'm totally caught up...which I'm still not completely
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:21 am

In post 1394, Kerset wrote:
In post 1392, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1023, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: DotW

Distancing
Again, nothing of substance here
Distancing means that you are both scum
I know what distancing means. I'm saying he's not really making a point or sharing his actual case/thoughts on me. Just voting and making a joke about him "distancing"
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Slight mischaracterization/misrep/mis explanation on my part.

I feel pushed to policy elim him so he is probably town.
DoTW is correct I do not townread his play but between DGB and House it feels icky about the policy elim of Nero.

So it’s more a “icky” feeling.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

The bolded statement from Kyo is off because I don’t see how I would be manipulated into claiming by DGB when I thought it important to crumb and he was against crumbing.

The bolding isn’t relating to the original statement.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1413, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1350, MathBlade wrote:Specific to the PT. It will be clear later.

If scum kill me (or someone manage to elim me) my reasons for scumreads etc become pretty clear.

I find it odd you’re pushing me when it’s pretty obvious that 1) Not scum 2) Hood is TvT or DGB is the scum 3) Majority of people TR me.

You’re not adequately putting forward a case as to how I am scum or why mostly just sheeping Nero’s paranoia it feels like.

If you feel I am scum bring it on.
My concern is if it's solely in the PT and you flip green, I'm not going to know what it actually was that made you think DGB is scum. And if I don't know what that is, it's really hard to weigh it.

I don't think 1 or 2 are obvious at all and 3 shouldn't mean anything for my reads, especially if you're as good at scum as you claim to be. The only thing tangential to 3 that makes me think you might be town is that I'm townreading Titus who seems to have a lot of experience with your play and she's insisting you're town.

In general, I think your reads have been oddly inconsistent and your fear/paranoia of seeming suspicious doesn't sit right with me. Your interactions and reads bothering me most are your ones in regards to Titus. Sometimes you're talking to her like you know she's town, friendly, going along with her and other times you're shading her, acting like you're sure she's scum, much more aggressive. Those interactions feel like you're struggling to keep up a front. I have liked some of your posts though and I don't think you make as much sense with my other scumreads; but the odds off all of my reads being right is next to zero so I don't weigh "teams" too heavily D1

Now that I'm (almost) caught up, I think you're 4th on my list of potential scum.
Most scum
House
A50, Wake
Math
Least scum
Rule of three says A50 or Wake or House are scum.

Seems like this is just popular opinion though.

If DoTW is scum we seem to be on the right path.
If DoTW is town we need a reread
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:42 am

In post 1419, MathBlade wrote:Slight mischaracterization/misrep/mis explanation on my part.

DoTW is correct I do not townread his play but between DGB and House it feels icky about the policy elim of Nero.

This is weird because you don't seem to actually scumread DGB or House but for the push on him to be in bad faith you're implying they're scum
Dragon of the West
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Dragon of the West
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:42 am

And with that, I'm caught up.
VOTE: House
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 17, 2021 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1422, Dragon of the West wrote:
In post 1419, MathBlade wrote:Slight mischaracterization/misrep/mis explanation on my part.

This is weird because you don't seem to actually scumread DGB or House but for the push on him to be in bad faith you're implying they're scum
DGB I only scumread in certain instances.
It has a town tell that it hasn’t done yet so it’s not a town lock but I don’t want them elimmed today.

House is more a “meh” maybe paranoia. I definitely have him town lean but that specific instance accumulated to the feeling.

I am not implying alignment I just got a bad vibe.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”