Mini Normal 2234 | Who needs title (Game Over)

GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1872, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1870, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1867, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1864, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1859, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1855, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1851, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1849, HockeyFan wrote:huh? Ok so are you just scum and was i right in saying that Titus's claim is real? Is it really {Gpa/T3} + DBG lol
ur poe doesn't make sense.

i do believe titus claim here.

u come out and say that i could be scum because i antipicated a guilty on dgb, then say im scum with dgb because i had u as "presumptive" guilty.

i think i didnt get roleblocked. and the last scum is probably hockey + dgb / t3

see this poe makes more sense
How does it not make sense bruh. I said I thought u were gonna do that because town would be like "yea sure lets condemm the guilty cuz we believe gpa". Also, Im not saying you're scum with dbg cuz of your guility on me, its cuz if you're scum with t3, I'm gona eat a sock.

I never said you're scum because you had me as a "presumptive" guilty, i think you're scum cuz u DO have me as a "guilty" and thats simply not true
im never scum with t3 idk why u keep bringing that shit world up. u also thought i was scum with kop xD lol . out of all the people u should be either pushing dgb here or t3.

im down for a dgb kill unless the team is literally hockey + std. i wanna hear more from std. also post is hilarious because that should me hella town there. after kop flipping town.
Dude, I just said its very unlikely/close to impossible you 2 are scum. What does me pairing u with kop have to do with anything. And no, Im not pushing the people u tell me to lol. I cant push DBG rn cuz it havent posted.

what??? why TF ARE U FLIP FLOPPY. u litearlly just said "me/t3 + dgb" which implies dgb is alwyas ur second scum LOL
lemme add on to this. u said that i could be with t3 and u would eat a sock if i was. the same thing about me is questioning ur allingment if i got roleblocked instead. like stop being a hypocrite and play the game from a non egotisical pov. and it u pairing with kop proves that u have bad reads m8 xD
I dont rememeber you questioning my alligment like ....ever? Also, if you're using "omg you have bad reads" as a defense to get me to stop pushing u, thats not happening any time soon chief

LOL I WAS TRYNA PROVE MY POINTS ON HOW U PAIRED ME UP YESTERDAY WITH KOP AND KOP FLIPPED TOWN. SO HOW AM I EVER SCUM WITH THEM LIKE U SAID??????

plus i just gave u like examples like 8 times. me quesitoning ur allingment is a hyperbole // idiom of me seeing u in a possibility world where u are town. holy shit just stop shitpushing me LOL
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1874, HockeyFan wrote:I. just. said. your. partner. is. DGB.
omg hockey.

WTF R U DOING. U LITERALLY JUST SIAIDJEWUIFNEUF ENFEWJNFEUF JEIJNJWNMDJEWMNIJKWEDWKMDWIJOKMDF WOJKFWMJKWMDKWMWf
FMIEFMIEWMFEWF

MFIEFMEI

PLS
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

UR SO CONTRADICITNG . I THOUGHT I WAS BAD.

PLS REST OF MY TOWNS MATES. PLS TELL ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY AND SEE HOCKEY"s HORRIBLE PROGRESSION FROM THIS INTERACTION
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

1824- before my claim LOL
1827/1828- You said it could fuck up with your guilty but still arabitaliy decided that its true
1847- You saying you could have been roleblocked isnt saying you think im town
1858- it leads to nowhere lol
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1866, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1862, T3 wrote:Hockey: T3 locktown
Also Hockey: One scum in T3/Grandpa
LOL that was before the pr claims
And why is my pr claim scummy?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

also that was joking hockey. im not rlly toxic pls no ban :')

but srsly, hopefully im not the only one seeing this.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1877, GrandpaMo wrote:UR SO CONTRADICITNG . I THOUGHT I WAS BAD.

PLS REST OF MY TOWNS MATES. PLS TELL ME IM NOT GOING CRAZY AND SEE HOCKEY"s HORRIBLE PROGRESSION FROM THIS INTERACTION
Only horrible cuz it includes you. Dude i have been saying for most of this day that the scum team is {Gpa/t3} + DGB
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1876, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1874, HockeyFan wrote:I. just. said. your. partner. is. DGB.
omg hockey.

WTF R U DOING. U LITERALLY JUST SIAIDJEWUIFNEUF ENFEWJNFEUF JEIJNJWNMDJEWMNIJKWEDWKMDWIJOKMDF WOJKFWMJKWMDKWMWf
FMIEFMIEWMFEWF

MFIEFMEI

PLS
GUYS
GRANDPA IS HAVING A STROKE
CALL 911
:lol:
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by T3 »

What even is this Grandpa/Hockey interaction
Grandpa's reaction feels sloghtly forced though
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1881, HockeyFan wrote:

Only horrible cuz it includes you. Dude i have been saying for most of this day that the scum team is {Gpa/t3} + DGB
BUT U LITERALLY CONTINUE TO DEFLECT OF DGB AND CONTINUE TO SAY WE DONT VOTE DGB TODAY LIEK WHAT WHCIH MAKES ME THINK DGB + T3 are paired
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

to 1875, what tf is that supposed to prove?? Just because you arent scum with kop doesnt mean u cant be scum with soemone else like ???
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:59 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1883, T3 wrote:What even is this Grandpa/Hockey interaction
Grandpa's reaction feels sloghtly forced though
FORCED? FORCED?? AREW U FUCKING KIDDING ME HOLY SHIT THIS TOWN's CELLS PLS. I THINK I AM THE ONLY ONE SEEING THIS
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

SO U FUCKING ADMIT THAT ITS HORRIBLE?????

WTF IS THIS SHTI.
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1879, T3 wrote:
Because I dont think there can be so many prs in a mini normal(those prs being strong too), Titus's is the only one i believe
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1887, GrandpaMo wrote:

WTF IS THIS SHTI.
no, im saying u only think its horrible cuz it includes u
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1885, HockeyFan wrote:to 1875, what tf is that supposed to prove?? Just because you arent scum with kop doesnt mean u cant be scum with soemone else like ???
o. m. g.

hockey u litearlly fucking said yestyerday ai could be scum with kop and i was saying u literally used that to fucking push me omg . pls understand and stop beingignewignweigwenwinwermwrwref kewof,mewoifmewifwe
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1884, GrandpaMo wrote:

BUT U LITERALLY CONTINUE TO DEFLECT OF DGB AND CONTINUE TO SAY WE DONT VOTE DGB TODAY LIEK WHAT WHCIH MAKES ME THINK DGB + T3 are paired
and u keep ignoring that i dont want to vote DBG rn cuz they havent posted in thread and I want to solve betwene you/T3 first
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1889, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1887, GrandpaMo wrote:

WTF IS THIS SHTI.
no, im saying u only think its horrible cuz it includes u
what??? WTF DOES THIS EVEN MEAN
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1891, HockeyFan wrote:

and u keep ignoring that i dont want to vote DBG rn cuz they havent posted in thread and I want to solve betwene you/T3 first
BUT HOCLKEY U LITERALLY SAY THERE Is 5050 SCUM BETWEEN ME BUT 100 PERCENT SCUM IN DGB??? LIKE WHAHTUWEHUEh PLS
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1890, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1885, HockeyFan wrote:to 1875, what tf is that supposed to prove?? Just because you arent scum with kop doesnt mean u cant be scum with soemone else like ???
o. m. g.

hockey u litearlly fucking said yestyerday ai could be scum with kop and i was saying u literally used that to fucking push me omg . pls understand and stop beingignewignweigwenwinwermwrwref kewof,mewoifmewifwe

damm! what a crazy world we live in. Grandpa gets outed by me pairing him with a town! Also kop/you pairing was before all this pr claim shit hapend lol
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by T3 »

pshpshpshpshpshpsh
HockeyFan
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
HockeyFan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by HockeyFan »

In post 1893, GrandpaMo wrote:
In post 1891, HockeyFan wrote:

BUT HOCLKEY U LITERALLY SAY THERE Is 5050 SCUM BETWEEN ME BUT 100 PERCENT SCUM IN DGB??? LIKE WHAHTUWEHUEh PLS
Ok, Im having an anysurem reading gpa posts, i am dipping, good night, and please condemm gpa

Also, the 100 percent is RIGHT NOW before they have made any posts. The read can change if they do post. Also, its easier to figure u 2s alligment cuz you/t3 are in thread rn
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1888, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1879, T3 wrote:
Because I dont think there can be so many prs in a mini normal(those prs being strong too), Titus's is the only one i believe
So then why is Grandpa not just scum?
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1894, HockeyFan wrote:
In post 1890, GrandpaMo wrote:
o. m. g.

damm! what a crazy world we live in. Grandpa gets outed by me pairing him with a town! Also kop/you pairing was before all this pr claim shit hapend lol
OMFG NO SHIT IT IS KOP FUCKING DIED YESTERDAY. I WAS LEITEKFASODWKOFGKEI OMG IM RLLY frustrated. omg ok i have never ever gotten my ate this up. this IS WORSE than how cyclone was vs me.

omg ur so arrogant. like u dont read at ALL.

and u become a hypocrite by saying the same shit.

like thats not what happened at all? u keep brining these world crazy scenerios into u.

last tiem this shit happened between me and u, I READ U AS TOWN BECAUSE I WAS SCARED U WERE JUST A PLAYING A TSTBS PLAYSTYLE. T3 literally said "oh u cant be scum becuase ur doc" so i just went along with that

but nah fuck that shit. im learning how to be confident. and i think ur 100% scum here.

VOTE: HockeyFan123
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
GrandpaMo
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sat Sep 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1896, HockeyFan wrote:Ok, Im having an anysurem reading gpa posts, i am dipping, good night, and please condemm gpa
they litearlly said im 5050 with t3 but have dgb as outted scum but refuse to vote them. i still dont understand that shit.

im gonna take a break here before i fucking melt down again

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”