Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 668, Roden wrote:But town likes to claim scum and shit push me when I'm not confirmed inno
I think your playstyle is pretty divergent and fairly easy to read
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:35 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 670, Dwlee99 wrote:datsi
T3
ChaosOmega
innocentvillager

my list is shorter than dwlee's so i'm automatically better than him *happy*
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 669, T3 wrote:
In post 667, Aristeia wrote:the IC really is wasted on Roden

VOTE: t3
Why? -_-
You only show up to post when someone mentions your name and then you spam a bunch of nonsense, it feels like you're following along/reading but only contributing when you feel threatened and your contributions don't even make sense.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 679, Aristeia wrote:
In post 669, T3 wrote:
In post 667, Aristeia wrote:the IC really is wasted on Roden

VOTE: t3
Why? -_-
You only show up to post when someone mentions your name and then you spam a bunch of nonsense, it feels like you're following along/reading but only contributing when you feel threatened and your contributions don't even make sense.
I post every day after school and then sometimes before school, I usually can't post in between that.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by T3 »

According to the tell, you are town.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Post by T3 »

Oh yeah and like 70% of the content happens during school.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by T3 »

I really don't want to reveal this tell because this is the holy grail of meta tells (note that Dwlee has no scumgames since Open Draft so this tell might have gone away)
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:19 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 635, Aristeia wrote:
In post 625, datsi wrote:this feels kinda organic

Do you think it's AI?
a little bit
I think I need to see more
In post 637, Mewtaph wrote:
In post 634, datsi wrote:You’ve felt very reactive thus far
... Is that all.. or?
I could probably explain but I don’t wanna
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 677, Aristeia wrote:
In post 668, Roden wrote:But town likes to claim scum and shit push me when I'm not confirmed inno
I think your playstyle is pretty divergent and fairly easy to read
That's what I keep saying lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 683, T3 wrote:I really don't want to reveal this tell because this is the holy grail of meta tells (note that Dwlee has no scumgames since Open Draft so this tell might have gone away)
Have you checked it against all 30+ of my games since May?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 671, T3 wrote:CAN I METADIVE DWLEE
THE SEQUEL
In post 673, T3 wrote:O SHIT I MIGHT HAVE FOUND A TELL
In post 681, T3 wrote:According to the tell, you are town.
In post 683, T3 wrote:I really don't want to reveal this tell because this is the holy grail of meta tells (note that Dwlee has no scumgames since Open Draft so this tell might have gone away)
Last time T3 tried to meta dive people he ended up being scum who was just TMI'ing who town was while bussing his scum buddy.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:55 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 652, Datisi wrote:
In post 647, innocentvillager wrote:okay maybe not that very exact scenario but certainly there’s plenty of scum!motivation for u to start pushing me right when I’m not responding and u are townread no? I think ppl expressed concerns with my catchup or whatever idk it all just seemed like kind of opportunistic timing maybe baiting an early wagon on me

certainly this scenario that actually arose was a really good result for scum!you
ah yes, this scenario, where now half the game is townreading you for throwing a fit for being wagoned early, exactly like scum!me planned

why couldn't think have happened in 2175
oh datisi if only i were scum with you again and got to try that again

also don't think half the game is townreading me? idk well if they are good for me i guess ;)

i was more referring to the part where i get run up i think uk what i mean
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:03 pm

In post 646, Datisi wrote:
In post 642, innocentvillager wrote:it’s one thing to pester me about it until I develop takes and another to push strongly for my elim 24 hrs into my entrance

do you really think scum me would fake forgetting about the game? why would I do that/whats the scum indication behind it for you?
i never pushed to kill you. i never asked for a hammer, i said myself the flashwagon was odd and probably had scum on it. don't misrep me.

yeah, i don't see why you wouldn't? like, 9:12 literally just ended, i can see scum!you being tired and deciding to just Not Post to then later on go "hehe sorry guys i like totally forgot about this game lol"

in that case i'd assume you also have at least some faith in your partners to not fully fuck up but eh, that's too far out there to speculate i think
okay u actually pushed me and mini-cased me sorry im being imprecise with my language ill try to be more careful. but the point is this is the most you've done to kill me like ever up to this point and again i refer u back to the 24 hours thing

so this is in the world where we assume i never lie about forgetting about the game, i think ur case is weak although i did just skim the whole game and don't feel like i missed much

the other world where scum!me or even town!me might lie about forgetting the game is pretty ridiculous imo? idk if i was scum i wouldn't just not post at all bc i feel like that would get looked on as scummy? i realize now that u have been pushing this for a while which is concerning but apparently other ppl bought it too so idk. i just can't imagine scum!me going "ugh im so exhausted, im literally going to NOT POST and pretend i was just gone, instead of at least checking in with the thread and joining RVS" but to each their own i guess. idk i still think ur push is really shallow but i guess there is a headspace where it can come from town!you too.

i don't think me forgetting about this game is AI i could see myself forgetting about this as scum too lol i had a p busy weekend
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 641, Aristeia wrote:
In post 630, datsi wrote:I feel like she raises valuable point against T3 and wanted to see how she responded to me voting there
ngl, not exactly a fan of what I saw
what do you mean?
I voted your leading suspect because I liked the logic, you should show some enthusiasm that your suspect is getting traction and that maybe you’re enticing scum to bus
Instead you developed cold feet on T3 entirely in favor of pushing IV for
taking Datisi’s attention
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 655, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 626, datsi wrote:
In post 583, Dwlee99 wrote:Kyo the way you do meta is so infuriating
I'm not saying you're wrong to say this but why
Read
Just saying “weary” doesn’t explain anything
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:08 pm

VOTE: MargotRosa

datisi's push was kind bad but margot actively wanting me to claim at E1 has a super level1 possible scum!motivation behind it

margot can you explain why you wanted a whole ass claim from me despite me having like 0 content and just joining the game for 24 hrs, when we are still very early into D1?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 593, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 557, T3 wrote:Mewtaph’s posts seem kind of secretive which is +town
Not following?
I've found that quietly solving the game and making a point of not telling people what your reads are usually comes form town.
You learn that by seeing yourself play?
Also idk if the description you gave fits what Mew has been doing
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:23 pm

just some brief thoughts i had on my skim

townlean i guess

T3 - I remember meta'ing this guy back in DEFCON mafia but i feel like he's way different now this doesn't resemble either his town or scum game. Guy doesn't care he's posting every thought and just vibing. which is kind of what i do as scum sometimes too but i don't think it's something most ppl do. Being open about feeling disconnected from the game feels +town and i some of his content looks bad on the surface but he doesn't give a fuck and i think some of his takes were reasonable. The "mindmeld" with salsa post felt real and i think the excitement was genuine idk that was kinda townpingy i guess. flashvote on me was bad but he could just be trigger happy.

north of null

kyouko - anyone who proactively and early does a meta dive scumcase that clearly laid out with no bullshit can be a townlean, unless it's someone who i know can put in the effort as scum like datisi. maybe kyouko's a good scum player too so idk but fine keeping that slot around for now. i feel meh about trusting these kinds of tells because i think they tend to be mean-reverting more than ppl expect but i like the spirit

datsi - concise and nonpostury takes are very non-lamist. i think scum!gamma might be more lamisty and wordy which is the vibe i got from him in LN something

mew - idk i take back the faker comparison he seems to be very open about his thoughts and is very willing to explain everything he's thinking which is a plus - maybe he's scum good at faking this kind of stuff even under pressure tho idk seems redeemable at least

idk

datisi - i honestly have no idea on datisi nothing he's done makes me think town or scum. push on me was bad but i can see it from scum him too. sorry dayteezee i know u are good at getting ppl to townread you but not me yet. i feel like as i keep interacting with you ill get a better sense for your alignment

salsa - i get a T3/unabombah vibe from this slot very spammy and ico style catchup lol. granted una was scum in the game im thinking of but vibe here is very frazzled. idk i can't really put into words here yet but meh.

dwlee - i think some of their earlier posting was fine and reminiscent of our recent game but i wasn't exactly trying to read dwlee there so idk this reread dwlee didn't stand out like at all. idk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:27 pm

everyone else

nm is like 95% town for the miller claim because nm knows how to play mafia but doesn't care enough to fakeclaim miller as scum.

ari, chaos no idea

margot kind of blends into the background aside from that crazy E1? it feels weird that she feels obligated to update her reads list so much but that's probably just a playstyle thing. or a self conscious newb scum ha. regardless im sure ill get a better sense of this slot after voteparking her

i would attempt a dumb early solve but it's literally too dumb and too early so ill just wait until i get in the game a little more before utterly embarrassing myself (not that it's going to increase my read accuracy much anyway probs, lol)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:31 pm

In post 615, MargotRosa wrote:To be clear, I'm not frustrated that people are FoS'ing me. I'm frustrated that people seem so resistant to getting a player up against a wall d1
to be clear in case to shorten our back and forth

im fine with u wanting pressure on me i guess but im very not okay with you wanting the claim.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:32 pm

were you aware that NM is a compulsive hammerer? and how do you feel about it now, knowing that he is? i don't see any remorse from you for your actions despite other people having pointed out NM's tendencies

this all needs to be answered at some point whenever you have time
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 690, datsi wrote:I voted your leading suspect because I liked the logic, you should show some enthusiasm that your suspect is getting traction and that maybe you’re enticing scum to bus
Instead you developed cold feet on T3 entirely in favor of pushing IV for taking Datisi’s attention
?

I didn't develop cold feet on T3

I still want to kill T3,

I like sheeping Datisi when he expresses confidence.

It is fun and besides it's more likely things happen when there is actual pressure rather than just you and I voting T3.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 693, datsi wrote:
In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 593, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 557, T3 wrote:Mewtaph’s posts seem kind of secretive which is +town
Not following?
I've found that quietly solving the game and making a point of not telling people what your reads are usually comes form town.
You learn that by seeing yourself play?
Also idk if the description you gave fits what Mew has been doing
How would you describe what I'm doing (take 2 of trying to get you to explain your read on me)?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”