He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 777, Aristeia wrote:
In post 776, T3 wrote:
In post 771, Datisi wrote:why is salsa hard town and why are you voting a null town?
mindmelt
cuz
This is approaching performance art levels of scummy now
Every time I've seen extreme conviction of me being scum it's almost always been from town?
I still don't like Ari's posts though.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:18 am

Post by T3 »

In post 780, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 468, T3 wrote:
In post 260, Salsabil Faria wrote:
In post 252, Datisi wrote:
In post 251, Salsabil Faria wrote:Why datsi? I think they made some pretty good posts which I believe was coming from town atm.
what posts of datsi did you like? i don't think i saw anything super townie
It's not actually super townie yet but like
T3
said, likely comes from town!
Gamma
as they made weird posts as town more than as scum.
Then in , I kind of get where they're coming from but only agree about you from that list atm.
, understandable from . Overall I'm getting the lay back/relax vibe from them which I think town indicative for them, as scum they appear to be more solvy from my experience with scum!them.
MINDMELD ON 74
T3 this is the only reason you TR Salsa?
Multiple mindmelds.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:23 am

Post by T3 »

VOTE: margot
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Mewtaph »

VOTE: MargotRosa

Yeah I'm kind of not up for waiting 24-48 hrs just for and again.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I have no scumreads
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:03 am

Post by datsi »

What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Roden »

There isn't much of a case, three scum read players are just consolidating their votes on Margot.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:29 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 782, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 738, Datisi wrote:VOTE: t3

too many slots feel like mud right now, this game is tiring. i feel weird feelings about mew? like he's plenty active in the game but i cannot figure out what he's trying to do and whether he's trying to do anything in the first place. it's weird.

also, i am kind of disappointed nobody tried to interact with my discussion of kyouko's case. or to convince me she's town. oh well.
datisi i feel like we have some kind of opposing reads so id like to reconcile that a bit?

i think T3 is townish for reasons explained

mew at least seems like very open with his thoughts and is willing to explain everything i guess and not really playing in a lamist way so that slot seemed fine on gut? isn't it good that you can't really find an "agenda" from him so to speak?

if ur that disappointed on the kyo thing can u quote me and ill take a look?
alright, let's dance

my t3 read/vote stems from a few things. one is recent meta of games i have played with him (mini normal 2226, town vs mbos 13, scum). mainly, in the town game it was kind of obvious very quickly that he's town because he was putting in genuine effort to meta me, actually made a case, etc. in mbos 13, i did townread him during d1-2, but most of his iso here kinda reminds me of that there, like there's obvious "solving" and "giving opinions on posts" and stuff but i'm missing the actual passion behind it, it feels kinda half-assed

now i know this has some odds of being wrong since meta changes from game to game etc but it's the mode i'm operating on rn, and also his vote of you was a bit oof so. i reread your points for townreading him in and honestly the only thing i can say is "/shrug" because you might as well be right, but i absolutely do not see it

i can't find an "agenda" from mew sure, but frankly part of his posts reminded him of me when playing scum, when i'm not sure which direction to push the game in or i'm not sure if i'm in danger of dying, so i make longer posts detailing my thought process that don't exactly lead anywhere or shake the ground too much. like he's explaining everything sure, but it feels like there's something missing there. again this might be party unfair of me because saying that he doesn't have reads is wrong and i did like some of his early responses, but. call it gut i guess.

the kyouko thing was .
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:36 am

Post by Datisi »

okay
i feel like i'm struggling this game because a lot of slots fall into the "you did some not good and not bad and all together it's a mess" category of reads and that's bad

@aristeia, what's your reads looking like right now? thoughts on iv since his recent batch of posts? townreading everyone outside of your solve, or?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:19 am

Post by T3 »

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87504 is my most recent scumgame.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

Currently my readlist is like this:

Sweeter than the first Dewdrops of the Morning:
Datisi

Foamy Ocean Waves upon the Sand:
Dwlee, Salsa, Kyouko

A Forest Blooming in the Springtime:
Margot, Mewtaph

The taste of ash in the air after a Great Fire:
Datsi, Not_Mafia, ChaosOmega

Fire and Blood:
T3, IV
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 810, T3 wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87504 is my most recent scumgame.
i don't do second hand meta
elaborating on your existing reads would do you more favours
In post 811, Aristeia wrote:
Fire and Blood:
T3, IV
what do you think of iv's recent batch of posts?
~M
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

I don't have a lot of experience playing with IV so I am kind of relying on your experience here, however I don't think he's posted anything that makes me think he is trying to be active in advancing the game state - it's mostly "how dare you vote me" AtE which is very bleh to me.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:31 am

Post by Aristeia »

Also I found it weird that his emotional reaction feels very controlled, he seems to be only getting upset at certain people voting for him.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by innocentvillager »

Ari it’s not about “how dare you vote me”

Datisi knows me well and I initially took issue with the push reasoning and margot’s E1 was really harmful the other wagon votes are like whatever I would do that too I don’t see why those votes are scummy necessarily

I also don’t like how you are reducing my posting to just that piece it makes me think you stopped trying to read me after that one string of posts (and given that you’re ignoring me)

can you answer my question now? it’s in my iso twice
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:16 pm

if you are relying on datisi’s experience here why am I still deep in your scumreads? I’m confused
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:22 pm

In post 806, datsi wrote:What’s the case for Margot again
I pretty much have had my entire perception of her vanish into thin air
basically the E1 and direct ask for claim at that point was rolefishy, opportunistic, unnecessary and therefore bad

i could totally see someone just outing their role and claiming there

also for how much she complained about pressure alleviating on me where the fuck is she to put more pressure on me?

not trying to be a hypocrite so this part comes with a grain of salt but it’s been 3 days since the flashwagon and she’s barely been here, does she really care about this

meh it’s mostly about the Claim I just want an answer to at this point. Less that I actually think she’s like lockscum
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:23 pm

nvm it’s been only been 2.5 days just ignore my last part I shouldn’t be a hypocrite that’s bad
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:12 pm

Post by datsi »

In post 807, Roden wrote:There isn't much of a case, three scum read players are just consolidating their votes on Margot.
you might wanna check over that math again, it's just T3 and mew
If you dream of the role of power again, I will immediately ignore all the reasons. You came back and dreamed that Locke was a bulletproof multitasking cop and a self-targeting doctor from night. ~Melanque
datsi
datsi
Goon
datsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by datsi »

actually nvm I somehow failed to notice IV's vot ein the last VC
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:32 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

In post 809, Datisi wrote:okay
i feel like i'm struggling this game because a lot of slots fall into the "you did some not good and not bad and all together it's a mess" category of reads and that's bad

@aristeia, what's your reads looking like right now? thoughts on iv since his recent batch of posts? townreading everyone outside of your solve, or?
I'm not exactly sure where your reads are but I can do more if that'll help your read on me. I think I would approach this game similarly as scum though I don't really give a shit about town accurately solving the game as long as me and preferably my partner's look like they have longevity in the game. It seems my town reads aren't consolidating so okay, here is a longer post.

T3 seems more like a hub for all the scum players to park their vote. Now I don't actually think everyone voting them is scum but I think he's largely a distraction.

On Kyouko, I read what you wrote on them and I largely agree if that makes sense. I don't know if my townreads exactly lines up in the realm of things scum!Kyouko wouldn't do and I want to relook my read there at some point, maybe even D1 if you're specifically looking there for potential scum.

I actually like Aristeia's slot. I don't really want to lynch there today.

datsi's whole comment about 5/7 got me thinking, but not really against T3. I still don't understand why people are scumreading T3. I read all the posts regarding him I think. There's residue reasoning from the start of the game as vibes/gut and it's nearing the point of the day where you actually need to make a decision. Given the reasoning I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to ever vote T3 here from my stance on them.

And Roden, you can discredit the people voting Margot but you know that calling that wagon the scum team is incredulous. Or maybe it's not, maybe you really think that all three of us are scum waging Margot but if you think that lol whatever.
Mewtaph
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mewtaph
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Mewtaph »

Frankly it doesn't particularly seem that anyone has a strong read on Margot (but she got some early votes for her early ISO). If your read isn't that consolidated on Margot, then a wagon being there seems pretty productive imo. At least more productive than me keeping my vote on no-one but it's not exactly like the time we have in the day is infinite so yes I'm going to vote a slot I'm not sure about to hopefully kick them into high gear. Now that doesn't actually seem likely so if that's the case can we talk more at least so we can get a better idea of where our heads are at in terms of day 1 scumreads? If not scumreads, then strong townreads please. Doesn't need to be a comprehensive read list on the game.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 813, Aristeia wrote:I don't have a lot of experience playing with IV so I am kind of relying on your experience here, however I don't think he's posted anything that makes me think he is trying to be active in advancing the game state - it's mostly "how dare you vote me" AtE which is very bleh to me.
Exactly why we need to run him up and get an actual claim out of him. I don't like that Mew and T3 wanted IV out until he was brought into claim range, but then got cold feet and swapped over to Margot therefore making all of their pressure pointless and showy. If they want to keep fake pressuring people we can 100% just vote T3 or Mew instead, as I don't see any reason to vote out Margot before any of the three that are voting her.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Roden »

IV also just never goes to ELo without a confirmed inno on him, because if he's town then he'll be mis-elim bait for the rest of the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”